Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enter the Badlands (messeduprp x Skeith Takahata II)

CatScrezatio

Supernova
Rosaline "Ace" Frankford rode into town on her black stallion. The horse and her had seen far better days, both dog tired as they trotted in deep into the night. Her pale skin reflecting the moon when not blocked by her wide cowboy hat. Her jacket and her pants were dusty and her boots could use shining.

Her blonde hair was all failing down her back, floeling freely behind her like a pale ghost haunting only her. In her saddlebag she held the contents of her old life. Two six shooters, a few boxes of rounds and several decks of playing cards. She kept them as mementos. Reminders to be better than she was before.

The western town was different than what she had been uses to. But she figured that up here, she could dissapear and never be found again. In front of a saloon she stopped her horse and tied him off, pushing through the doors into the bright light and loud noise of the bar.

The tiny western town of Aveline was a far cry from the sprawling cities to the east, or even the trade towns that followed the development of the rail roads. It was small, out of the way, and easily forgettable. It was the kind of town where everyone knew everyone and folks, for the most part, looked out for one another. The center of activity every night was the saloon. Always lively with patrons, music, and card games, Ol' Man Jasper certainly did well enough for himself running the place. He was an older gentlemen, slightly balding, a little portly, with thick lamb chops on his face and thick bushy eyebrows. Despite his rough exterior, he always bore a friendly smile. Happy to lend an ear or to regale strangers with stories.

Near the piano player stood the young and beautiful Sybil Hatchet. Long red hair, curled into tight bouncy curls decorated her freckle covered face. She wore a deep cut blouse to adequately present her 'wares' and a frilly dress hiked, perhaps, a little too high in the front to make more of her long smooth legs visible. Most men and some women in town knew her profession, and strangers could likely tell by looking at her.

As the doors to the saloon squeaked open, there was a momentary pause in the liveliness of the saloon to verify the strangers arrival. After only a moment the sound resumed as folks were content to ignore her. Jasper, of course, seemed excited by the prospect of a new customer. For that matter, so was the young miss Hatchet. She sauntered over to the bar, leaning across the counter. "Jasper, might a trouble you for a brew? It's been an awfully slow evening for me and I could stand to take the edge off."

The old man happily obliged, sliding a mug to the young woman. She didn't sit at the bar, content to simply lean up against it, enjoying the beverage. She glanced up at the strange woman, smiling at her as she approached. One of the patrons reaching to cup Sybil's thigh. She stifled a giggle, an act she'd learned to appear interested. When any who knew a woman's emotion could recognize the disgust in her eyes. Men were business, women were pleasure.

She glanced back to the stranger once more, her smile regaining it's genuine gleam. "Well, hi there. Just blow into town, love?"

Rosaline smiled and set her hat a bit higher on her head. Revealing her face to the prostitute. She was certainly quote pretty. High cheekbones and icy blue eyes. A spray of light freckles across her nose and cheeks. Her lips were large and soft but her very stance said she could kill anyone in the room whenever she chose to. But her smile said she wouldn't.

"Yes I did miss... Just moving in for a matter of fact. I reckon this is the livliest place in town?" Her pale off-ehite hat gleamed in the lamp light, her shirt was dark blue and covered by a brown leather jacket that seemed rather expensive. She rested a gloved hand on the counter. Her knuckled and the backs of her hands exposed by the gloves. Her boots were brown wndndirty and her pants seemed to have changed color from the dirt and dust. She had two gun belts on her waist, each holster empty.

She looked to Jasper and raised a finger. "Get me a pint would ya sir?" As the flagon slid to her she flipped him a coin to pay for it and returned her attention to Sybil. "So little miss... How about you tell me your name, then you and I can get to know each other better... I did have a long and tiresome ride and I could use both a bed and someone to warm it with." As she spoke her hand slowly slid around Sybil's waist.

Sybil was quite pleased when the stranger seemed open to conversation, even more so when she saw her smile. She seemed like a friendly sort. "It is indeed the liveliest, if I'm anyone to judge." She watched as she ordered a drink, smiling some as she seemed to settle in. "I'm pleased then to be the first to welcome you to our sleepy little town. The name's Hatchet. Sybil Hatchet." Feeling her arm slip around her waist, she gave the woman a knowing smile. "Well, I suppose it's my lucky night then, isn't it stranger? I happen to be in the business of warming the beds of tired folk."

She finished her own mug, setting it down on the counter. I got a room upstairs all to my lonesome and a bed plenty big enough for two." Jasper had always let her stay for cheap at the inn, his own way to try to help the lonely girl get by. "Of course, I don't usually charge pretty things like yourself. Only when I'm real desperate. What do I call ya?"

Rosaline tipped her hat with a.smile, "my momma named me Rosaline, but you can call me anything you want miss Hatchet. Now I would just feel bad, staying in your hospitality and not paying. I'll give you only a bit if it makes you feel any better, But I feel like a woman of your quality had ought to take something... Noe how about you show me that room. Just let me get my bags first."

She left for a second. Taking her saddlebags and leading her stallion to the inn's stable, she slung the bags over her shoulder and went back inside to Sybilc her smile a but more erotic, "lead the way"

Sybil smiled a little wider as the woman spoke of wanting to pay her anyway. She watched as she left, glancing back to Jasper. "Maybe not so slow of an evening as I thought." She pushed away from the counter when Rosaline came back inside. She met her more erotic smile with a feigned innocence in the fluttering of her eye lashes. She walked alongside her, wrapping an arm gently around her waist. She heard some disappointed moaning from the male patrons, turning and blowing them a kiss. When she turned back around she didn't bother to hide the disgusted grimace she wore for a moment. "I've had my fill of men anyway. Which is to say, any at all."

"I had a bath brought up not long before you arrived, if you wish to wash up after your long ride." She said softly. She pulled a key from between her breasts, unlocking the door and pushing it open for Rosaline. "Right through here, beautiful." She beckoned. She followed her inside, stopping to light the candles in the room. The large metal bath was still filled with warm water, having only been there for a few minutes. She moved to sit on the edge of the bed, crossing her legs as she looked over at Rosaline. "Have you much experience being entertained by other women?" She asked curiously.

Rosaline smiled back at the mention of a bath, "that sounds lovely ma'am." As they got to the room her eyes locked on the bath. She was having trouble deciding what she wanted more, the warm water or the warm body of Sybil. Eventually her own desire to be clean won out and she went over to the bath.

She sat down and slowly undressed, taking her gloved and boots off, setting her hat down on top. She took her clothes off easily. Looking back at Sybil with a wry smile as she dropped her undergarments. She stepped into the bath and lowered herself in slowly. Sighing in relief, she looked over at Sybil and her hands tensed a bit. "I um... I did... Have someone before..." She looked down to her hat, specifically to the brooch she had fastened to the leather strap around the crown. A beetle with an orange jewel in the center of it's back.

Sybil watched with genuine interest as Rosaline stripped of her clothing. She watched her slide into the bath, pleased to see her relax into the water. As she answered her question, her smile fell. She could tell she hit a chord. "I apologize, miss. I didn't mean to dig up old loves or tragedy, I promise." Her eyes fell to her clothing, and the gun belt that had once been hanging around her waist. "You look to have had a rough go of it. Perhaps my company can soothe the pains of the road."

She didn't touch her own clothing yet. Some of her customers enjoyed the process of undressing her like unwrapping a present. More to the point, she wanted Rosaline to be a repeat client, so she didn't mind drawing it out and building anticipation for the time being. She leaned over, pulling a personal bottle of whiskey out from under the bed. Pulling a shot glass from the bedside table, she filled it. Content to have a couple more drinks while she waited for Rosaline to finish bathing.

Rosaline grinned wryly at the bottle. "Trying to tease me miss Sybil?" She smirked and quickened her work of bathing. She soon got out of the bathtub and dried herself with a towel. Both bothering to dress herself she sat down on the edge of the bed. "Pour me a shot."

She took the glass and held it up, "to new life... May we all find ourselves able to move away from the past, and all be able to enjoy havingna fine woman to bed."

Sybil smirked some when Rosaline spoke. "I'm always trying to tease, darling." When she came over to sit on the edge of the bed, her eyes danced over her approaching body. She happily poured the glass, handing it to Rosaline. She held her own glass aloft, gently tapping it against Rosaline's. "Now that's a toast I can get behind." She brought the glass to her lips throwing back the alcohol into her throat. Setting the glass down, she stared at it for only a moment. Would she ever be able to do that? Move away from everything and start fresh?

She looked back to Rosaline, her lips spreading in a genuine and inviting smile. "I hope that enjoying my company this evening will be a fine start to a new life for you."

Rosaline smirked and set the glasses aside. She moved closer to Sybil, pushing her to lay down on the bed using her own body. She chuckles softly and pulls the covers over their bodies, "now Miss Hatchet, as much as I really want to fuck you right now... At the same time, I want to keep talking to you. Now miss, since I am such a polite lady, I will let you decide how we spend this evening."

Sybil gave a hearty laugh as she was pushed back onto the bed, giggling softly. As she spoke, she raised an eyebrow curiously. "Now who's the tease?" She smirked a little. "Well, miss Rosaline. I can safely say that no one has ever requested my company for witty banter before. I wouldn't feel right taking your money if you just wanted someone to visit with and sleep next to. That hardly seems fair."

"Well miss Hatchet... You did offer to let me take you for free. I would like to think that offer is still on the table." She smiled and pushed her knee between Sybil's legs, spreading them softly. She leaned in closer. Her nose drinking in the scent of Sybil. She bit her lip and leaned in closer, their lips only an inch from touching. She wanted to see if Sybil would respond by doing it for her.

Sybil's lips spread into a smile as Rosaline drew closer. "Of course it is, love." Her legs very willfully parting as Rosaline's leg slid between them. She gave a small giggle as she felt her draw closer, able to feel her breath on her skin. She leaned in closer, her hands coming up to cup Rosaline's face gently. She leaned forward pressing her lips against hers. Despite not pushing the kiss too far, it remained earnest and maybe even a little forceful. She pulled away from it and planted a smaller kiss on the tip of Rosaline's nose. "I'm still dressed, you know." She whispered as her lips spread into a smile. "Hard to really enjoy one another that way isn't it?"

Rosaline smirked and shook her head "no ma'am..." She smiled eider and untied Sybil's dress. As her fingers began working the girdle concealing her body there was an odd sound from outside the door, a scratching sound like some sort of claws scratching on the wood. Rosaline's head snapped around to see what it was. She looked back at Sybil and motioned for her to stay.

The pale woman slowly and silently stood up, going to her things and soundlessly sliding her gun from her saddle bag. The ivory handle of the six-gun glinting in the moonlight. Rosine held the gun ready as she walked toward the door, getting closer her hand reached out for the knob when the noise stopped..

Sybil sat up quickly when Rosaline stopped working on her dress. She heard the scratching at the door. She held the blanket up over her now exposed torso, watching Rosaline make her way to the door, gun in hand. "D-don't open it..." She whispered, nervously. She had seen and heard a lot of strange things in Aveline, but never had the rumors appeared at her own door before like that. It made the hairs on her neck stand on end. Even as the scratching sounds stopped, she was far too worried that whatever had made them was still on the other side.

Were the other patrons in the bar okay? What about Jasper? They hadn't been up in the room that long. Surely there was still plenty of activity in the bar. But if that was the case, why was the building so eerily silent?

Rosaline's hand tightened around the knob. She turned it and swung the door open. Shouting as she looked down either end of the hall. The bar downstairs still lively, quote loud once again. She looked around a bit confused before shutting the door again, locking it this time.

She took her other six gun from her bag and set each one of either is Sybil's bedside tables. "Now don't you worry miss Hatchet... I know my way around a six gun, ain't nothing or nobody going to hurt you while I'm around." She said it partially to help her own state of mind. She smiled softly ad she climbs back into the bed, "now if you aren't in hr right mood. I'll understand, I'd really be content just to have you lay with me."

Sybil closed her eyes when Rosaline pulled the door open, fearful of actually seeing the thing that made the noise. Hearing the sound return in the bar made the previous silence even eerier. Where had the sound gone if the activity never ended? What had made the sound if there was nothing in the hall? She was beginning to think that the small town of Aveline was cursed or haunted.

As Rosaline returned to the bed, she smiled to her, albeit nervously. She shuffled free of the rest of her dress, if for nothing other than comfort. She leaned over kissing Rosaline gently. Her hand cupped her cheek gently as she pulled way. Her hand moved, her finger trailing down from her cheek, along her neck and descending between her breasts. "I appreciate your concern, but I know that you didn't seek my company for the conversation." She was certainly nervous, maybe even afraid, but she also understood her responsibilities as a prostitute. The possibility that Rosaline actually gave a damn about her beyond her body wasn't even a thought that occurred to her.

Rosaline shook her head and kissed Sybil's cheek, she looked so much like Rosaline's last love, it almost made her tear up. She pulled her in close and held her silently for a few minutes. "No miss Hatchet... I want to talk with you, I'm like to better know you than I do now. If you'll let Mr lsy here and speak with you for awhile, I would appreciate that." She sat still for a minute, listening to both Sybil and the to the room around her. The silence was eerie and extremely odd, what would cause such a strange anomaly to happen. Especially in such a small town. She looked between her two guns and smiled at the sight of Sybil. She wouldn't think to hard on it, Sybil was her priority for now.

Sybil was a little surprised what she was pulled in to simply cuddle for a few minutes. She smiled coyly as she spoke. "You sure are a strange one, Rosaline. But if my company is all you want from me, I figure I can oblige you." The look on Sybil's face would speak for itself. It was nice to simply share a space with someone else, and not simply be an object for physical pleasure. She wasn't used to being treated properly or even respectfully once she was free of her clothing, it was strange, but welcome. "What is it you'd like to talk about then, Miss? Can't rightly say I've ever been in this situation before."

Rosaline chuckled sweetly, the first thing she thought to ask about was what Sybil might know about that strange scratching noise on the door outside but upon a few seconds more of consideration she figured that the woman she was sharing s bed with was shaken up enough as it was. No need to make her re-live it. She mentally moved down to her second question. "Well miss Hatchet. I can't deny I might be a bit different. But if you've seen what I've seen you might look at life differently too." She trailed off for a second before refocusing. "How about you tell me a little about this fine town."

Sybil thought for a moment on Rosaline's words. The things she had seen? She could tell that Rosaline had lead a rough life, but how rough was it exactly? At her question she gave an audible hum of thought. "Cant' think of much that makes Aveline special, if I'm to be honest. Fine certainly isn't a word I've ever heard to describe it. It's tiny, dirty, and far enough from real civilization to be all but forgotten about. We're a tiny community. Everyone knows everyone, and for the most part we look out for each other. So long as you're well behaved and friendly, the locals will take to ya fine. The bar here is the most lively place in town on any night, save perhaps the church on Sundays. I ain't really the God fearing type, so I don't have much business there. Not that they take too kindly to people in my profession anyhow."

"No, more interesting would be the area around Aveline. Some people think the hills and canyon beyond the south side of the town are haunted. Bandits some times hit the wagon trails between here and the larger cities we get our trade from. Every now and again they ride through and cause a little trouble. Haven't been pushed to hurt no one yet. Good thing too. No real sheriff or militia around."

Rosaline raised her eyebrow at her words, "you ain't got a sheriff and these folk think the hills are haunted? I can see why y'all ain't that big. You all are crazy." She chuckled at her own joke before smiling at Sybil, she leaned into her and kissed her, slipping her tongue in. "Aah god damn woman. Here I am trying to get to know a lovely lady like yourself and now I'm just thinking about fucking you again."

Sybil smiled a little as she called the people crazy. Maybe they were a little, but certainly lovable and helpful. As she was pulled into a kiss, she smiled, happily parting her lips for her. Her tongue eagerly moved to mingle with hers, then all at once the kiss ended. She pouted for a moment as she spoke. "You're adorable." She voiced when Rosaline spoke. "I'm not so sure I'm someone you want to get to know though. My story is none too exciting and I'm nothing but a whore anyway. Wanting to fuck me is the natural thing."

Rosaline shook her head and layer down stop Sybil. Planting another kiss on her lips, "your story may not be anything special but you sure as he'll ain't 'nothing but a whore' I got a feeling there's something special about you miss Hatchet. As for wanting to fuck you, well you're just cute enough that it would be a natural desire." She smiled and sat up, flipping herself over to lay on her back. She layer down next to Sybil and smiled, "do you ever look at it... He moon I mean, it's beautiful really. Never look at it enough though."

Back
Top Bottom