Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

!-800-SUICIDE || bear & kosmik

H

HeyThereLittleBear

Death, her mother had once explained, was not life’s greatest tragedy but life’s greatest adventure. Anne Caskey Vaughn had been a woman to see all of creation with the eyes of a child, so ready to take on the next challenge and the new day that it was almost impossible to imagine a world in which she did not inhabit. But yet here sat her daughter, Anne’s one and only offspring, half-listening to the gentle murmur of “please, call me Brandon,” talking about… What was he talking about again?

“Miss Lucille? Do you understand what I’m saying?” He’d stopped, his brows furrowed just a bit and his eyes clouded with concern, though she couldn’t for the slightest understand what he was concerned about. Lucie caught herself, glancing up from her gently folded hands in her lap, eyes confused for a second as she looked around at the unfamiliar room lined with books that were neatly aligned in his perfectly organized office. “I’m sorry, I was… Could you come again?”

‘Brandon’ offered her a sympathetic smile, “I was saying that the contents of your father’s will left everything that he owned in your mother’s possession. Since she has passed as well and had no will, everything of hers and your father’s now goes to the next of kin… You are the next of kin.” He shuffled the papers that were on his desk in between them, setting them into a neat stack before he continued, “The estate-” Empty house. Empty rooms. “Is now your property. The company-” Vaughn Industries, where her father had spent all of his life and love, “is now under your control. And, of course, the fortune-” Blood money. Empty dollars that backed empty promises from an empty soul, “is all yours. Do you understand?”

Lucie had no response at first, her long silence troubling but her lips forming a soft and forced smile, “Yes, thank you… Brandon.” She murmured. The rest of the visit was full of static in her mind, his words blurring out in her brain until she couldn’t tell one from the other. It was all technicalities and legalities, things that she didn’t need to hear and things she could never hear again.

Three weeks had passed since then.

Great psychologists stated that there were five stages of grief and loss. During her meeting with ‘Brandon,’ she had been in the first stage - denial and isolation. Even with his words ringing in her ears she couldn’t find the urge to believe that her parents were gone. It couldn’t be true. Her father, yeah. But her mother? No, that woman had been an unstoppable force of nature. She was as constant as the seasons and as powerful as a hurricane. She was a storm and her father… He was a tornado -- destruction.

Days later she had transitioned towards anger. Her mother had left her, just up and abandoned her with… With what? Money that she didn’t want? A company that she didn’t know how to run? A house full of people that only came for the paycheck? What in the hell did she have left? A life of empty luxuries? She’d sunk to low that she hadn’t seen since her young teen years - broken vases littered the hallways and the wallpaper was scratched, destroying everything that had reminded her of her mother’s touches in the house.

At the end of her fit, she was just as unhappy as she had been before, moving immediately into bargaining. Lucie lay curled up in a ball at the foot of her stairs for hours after that. The servants had found her, her face splotched with red and eyes rimmed with it as well. Her face had been pale and the only thing she could murmur had been, “Please, please, please.” She didn’t know who she was begging, but she would have given up everything just for a minute of having her back.

Depression had been her silent phase, lingering in the rooms that she hadn’t destroyed that her mother loved. The gallery filled with artwork, the small library that held her favorite books, and even her bedroom, which had been stripped long ago of anything that had been ‘too personal’. If it weren’t for books then Lucie would have lost herself during that time. Instead, the books had helped her find herself. Romance novels, poorly written but wonderfully invigorating. It was through the many lives of the books that she found her own life again, and those were what moved her on to acceptance.

With the acceptance, she had come to her own conclusions about life, love, and the pursuit of happiness. Anne Vaughn had been right about many things, but never more right about death. It was a grand adventure and she had moved on to it. She was in a better place now, Lucie told herself. But yet Lucie was still here, trodding along after her mother’s footsteps like a lost puppy and wishing that she had embarked with her.

That was how she found 1-800-SUICIDE Service. It was grim, she knew, to wish for death, but even more so to know that she would never experience one of life’s greatest adventures - love. It was then that she had written a short but courteous e-mail to the private address listed on the website. She didn’t go over the details of what she wanted, instead requesting that they speak about it privately. It wasn’t long before she received a date, time, and place to meet with the man that would be her murderer.

She had dressed in clothing that was more suitable for a funeral than a meeting with her own Grim Reaper, but her stomach was full of butterflies in a way that was by no means nervous about dying. Lucie was scared of many things, but death was not one of them. She arrived early, finding the agreed upon restaurant to be a place that she would not have come to on any other circumstances than this. But it was… Fitting. After all, didn’t you often meet people you loved in strange places?

Lucie picked a booth that gave her a perfect view of the door, ordering herself a small glass of white wine to calm her nerves and soothe her dry mouth with something wet, sweet, and mind-numbing. And now, she would only… Have to wait.

RE: !-800-SUICIDE [ Bear & Kosmik ]

Sasha Volkov was born to Russian immigrant parents. They moved to the states a few months before his birth and lived in a poor part of the city struggling to survive, but were happy. They worked hard and pushed their son to work hard in school and go to college to become successful and not have to live like they did. He spent his childhood happy despite the rough living conditions he grew up in.

He graduated high school at 17 in the top ten of his class and had accepted a scholarship into med school. In his fourth year of college his mother was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. Her health progressively got worse over the next couple years and she became wheelchair bound. Spending his time between school, work and helping his father take care of his mother Sasha was only more driven to become a doctor.

A year before his residency his mother gathered him and his father for a life altering conversation. She told them how she was tired of suffering, so tired of being a prisoner in her own body, constantly being wracked with pain. In the few years she dealt with the disease she had lost her mobility, her sight in her left eye, and was in constant pain. That they were wasting money on her when she and they all knew there would be no surviving this for her. That evening with the help of her husband and son she took her own life on her terms.

Sasha took the experience to heart and started studying euthanasia and physician assisted suicide as a treatment option for terminally ill patients, following in the footsteps of Dr. Jacob "Jack" Kevorkian. He kept his studies and opinions to himself until he graduated.

A few weeks after his graduation his father came to him with a request. He wanted Sasha to help him get back to his wife. Sasha knew his father loved his mother more than anything on the planet and her death had left him a husk. Agreeing to help Sasha built a machine much like the "Mercitron" Dr. Kevorkian had created, opting for nitrogen over carbon monoxide. Setting up the machine in the living room of the house he grew up in, Sasha put the mask on his fathers face, kissed the man on his forehead and released the gas. It took less than half a minute for him to die.

Suddenly alone in the world, with both his parents dead by suicides he assisted Sasha had only his work to fill his time, dedicating himself to a life of healing. It didn't take long for him to start talking to others about his views on assisted suicide and euthanasia, he even transferred to a hospital in a state that legalized physician assisted suicide for his residency.

Receiving his license to practice at 27 Dr. Sasha Volkov committed himself to his work. He did everything he could to heal his patients, but he soon became know for his willingness to bring about a permanent solution to their suffering.

At 32, Dr. Volkov was silently stripped of his license to practice and ousted from the medical community when it was discovered he had assisted nearly 300 patients in their self termination over the five year period he held his license.

Once free of his career he spent his entire life on, Sasha lost his mind a little. He was only helping those that were tired of being stuck in a life they didn't want anymore and who were to scared to end it alone. He was only helping the people. Deciding that just because he was no longer a doctor didn't mean he couldn't still help those in the worst pain he made his way into the dark underside of society as an illegal practitioner of medicine. He started with the local crime syndicate, helping a low tiered criminal patch up his men when needed, and quickly gain recognition for his skills by the head of the organization.

After building up a mound of favors from the big man himself Sasha cashed in his chips and started an underground euthanasia clinic with the backing and protection of the crime boss. With the help of several key resources Sasha was able to create a way for people to contact him without him being found out and answered his true calling to life. The ending of suffering in others.

Over the next six years Sasha committed countless murders in the name of saving people from their lives and had taken to altering his body to better match his new profession, leaving him covered from head to foot in tattoos.

Sasha received the email from Lucille a week prior. Per usual he had her checked out by his employer to make sure he wasn't entrapping himself. Getting the all clear he had given her a date, time and address to meet with him. The restaurant was owned by his employer and he was familiar with the staff. Walking in through the back door and into the kitchen he was greeted by silent nods and a few hellos from the busy staff. Stepping into the cooler he searched around for a moment before finding what he was looking for. Grabbing one of many pre-made plates of various fruits arranged around a souffle cup filled with hand made whipped cream he carried it out into the dining room.

A quick glance over the room revealed several regulars, a few couples, a family in the back and at the his table a lone woman sitting with a glass of white wine. Walking with an air of unwavering confidence he made his way to the table from behind her. Reaching the table he leaned around her shoulder from behind and sat the plate on the table without a sound. With his face by her ear he spoke in a soft voice. "I've come for you Lucy." His words held both threat and promise of danger and sensuality. Straightening he stepped to the other side of the table and stood by the chair looking down at her. He wore an outfit that was reminiscent of an old undertaker, a flat, emotionless expression on his tattooed face. Sliding the chair out he sat and looked at her for a moment more before his face started to twitch. A snort of poorly repressed laughter escaped him and a smile broke out across his face. Holding up his hand he shook with silent laughter. "Sorry. I am not laughing at you." He said taking in a deep breath to calm himself. "Is it to much?" He asked looking up at the brim of his hat. "The hat I mean, is it to much?" He asked taking it off and revealing the shaved and tattooed head beneath it. "I thought it fit the bill for our meeting looking like an undertaker and such but I think the hat just makes me look silly." He spoke as though they had known each other for years and were not just meeting for the first time.

The glass of wine that Lucie had ordered for herself to drink may as well have been empty for all that she could taste of it, and though the wine was one of the more alcoholic of their selection, there was nothing more sobering than her thoughts. Though she had done her best to think of this encounter as a first date of sorts, she couldn’t help but think about the endgame of it all. It was typically a marriage and children that most women thought about when they got the butterflies on the first date, but she couldn’t get the thought of murder out of her head.

Though she hadn’t the slightest of what the man would look like or how he would sound, she imagined him as having tousled dark hair and blue eyes that look like pools. She pictured him as killing her slowly, possibly even a bit tearfully as his hands closed slow around her throat. She could almost feel the whisper of a kiss against her cheek as he apologized for finishing out the contract that he had signed prior to even this meeting. Her eyes closed and for a second she thought she smelled a man’s cologne, but when they opened she was still alone, with a half-drunk glass of wine and a couple trying not to stare at the girl that had been sitting in a booth in a daze for the past few minutes.

It was then that a plate was slid around her and onto the table, a sensual voice purring in her ear close enough to tickle her hair against her face. There was a ball of excitement in her belly as she felt the man move past her, then take a seat across from her. She didn’t know when he’d come in, or if he’d even come in at all. Part of her was convinced she was dreaming, as this apparition looked more of what her mind would draw up for the face of death than a real person.

His face was covered in tattoos, all the way down to disappear in the neck of his shirt, her eyes roaming over to all visible parts of his skin. There wasn’t so much as an inch that wasn’t touched by a needle, her brows raising slowly. When one thought of the grim reaper, they would merely have to put this young man in a robe and he would have fit the bill. Except… The hat.

The air was heavy in between them for a few moments before she watched his face twitched, her eyes a mix of bewildered and confused, followed by a slow twitch at the corner of her mouth. The smile was very slow to take form on her lips but when it finally found its way there it was a warm one, her eyes moving away from his face. He was far from the tousled hair gentleman that she’d imagined when thinking of the end, but this also was not a romance novel.

“I think, perhaps,” She leaned over the table and captured the brim of the hat between her fingers, tugging it from his hands to set it back on his head, “I think it fits. You look like the perfect mix of intimidating and ridiculous.” For the first time in weeks she had engaged in a conversation that had felt almost natural, her smile a genuine one and her face for once not completely fallen and morose. Whether it was the relief that the business was not a scam or the fact that Sasha was an easy person for one to like she couldn’t tell.

“I think I can forgive your silly hat.” She said, leaning back into the chair she sat in, meeting his eyes truly for the first time. Though he had covered everything else in ink, his eyes were one part of him that had not been altered when he’d gone through his body modification. They were lovely things, expressive and almost captivating in their intensity. They were the eyes of someone she could, surprisingly, fall in love with.

Lucie brushed her hair away from her face then, feeling more nervous than she thought that she ever would considering she was going to trust him with her death, “So, were you,” She paused, hesitating because she wasn’t sure if there even was a proper way to word her question, “Were you told about… The specifics of my request?” She got it out finally, awkwardly but there was no polite way to talk about it.

Sasha let her pull the hat from his fingers and leaned forward to allow her to place it back on his head. "So you are saying I am intimidatingly ridiculous... I can live with that. I would hate to be your standard level of ridiculous." He said with wide Cheshire grin.

Leaning back in the chair he pushed the brim of the hat up and looked at the pretty young woman in front of him. Really LOOKED at her. His eyes were like augers that bore into her seeing what was below the surface with his intense gaze. He sat in silence for a few moments, not answering her nervously asked question.

After nearly two minutes of him silently staring at her he jerked forward and his arm shot across the table taking her hand in his. His fingers were long and strong, they looked nimble and accustomed to doing precise work. Giving her hand a light squeeze he smiled warmly to her. "My name is Sasha Volkov, it is my pleasure to meet you finally Ms. Lucille Vaughn." He said with a professional politeness to his tone. Keeping hold of her hand he took in a deep breath and let it out slowly.

Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and popped one out, taking in between his lips. "Do you?" He asked dropping the open pack on the table between them. Fishing back into the pocket he was just in he pulled out a lighter and lit his cigarette drawing deeply before exhaling a cloud of smoke into the air above their heads. Again he was silent for a moment, her hand still held in his. "I know who you are, I know you contacted me, I know you have a special request and that is all I know." He paused again to hit the cigarette. "So if you would please be so kind as to give me the details so I know what it is I am supposed to do for you." He said finally letting go of her hand.

As he drew his hand back across the table he snagged a blueberry and tossed it into the air. Tilting his head back he caught the berry in his mouth and fumbled to keep his hat on his head. "Forgot I was wearing this." He said taking it off and sitting it beside him in an empty chair. "Seriously though, I am curious." He said leaning onto his elbows drawing in closer to Lucie. "My bosses usually tell me all the details before I meet my clients, they were keeping something from me this time and thought it was hilarious to send me in not knowing. Jerks." He said pushing out his bottom lip in a pout. "So what does a beautiful young woman like yourself want with a scary, intimidatingly ridiculous, deadly man like myself?"

There was something about him that was hypnotic in the way that he moved, the air about him almost seeming to be transfixed in him just as she was. He really was a vision of hope in the dark world that they lived in, and if anyone could have broken her out of her funk to make her want life again in the dreariness that was death, it would have been Sasha. It was irony that he was the one that was contracted out to kill her in her final days, because if they had met under different situations then they would have likely gotten along very well and never gotten to this point.

Lucie mused inwardly if life had a reason for the way it planned things, almost as if she wouldn't have met this man if she hadn't craved death so deeply. She never traveled to places like this restaurant and hadn't even known this side of town had existed before she'd been given the address. But here she sat, across the table from the man that could have been the love of her life either way.

His hand was surprisingly warm when he took hers, her fingers touching him in a gentle shake, far different from her usual handshake. "Sasha," She murmured his name, not because she hadn't heard him but because it was unique, a tribute to the fact that he was very much different from everything that she'd known. Every guy she'd known had been "Chad" or "Chandler" or "Tanner". They'd all been bleached teeth and sun-baked skin, their smiles every bit as fake as their personalities. "I think the pleasure will be all mine." She said, letting her hand linger on his just a moment more before she let it go, watching him as he moved his hand to his pocket.

Cigarettes. She'd always hated the dreadful things and the smoke they created since she was a child but he made them look different, even the smell of the smoke an invitation to come near him. It was a unique thought, as she had never put my thought behind why she'd had an aversion to them before. They ended your life early, of course. That didn't matter now, though. "No, I don't." She said after a moment, realizing she'd never properly answered him. It was enough to watch him partake, his lips wrapping around the filtered tip and breathing in so that the cherry flared at the very end. When he exhaled the smoke, it lingered at his lips as if it, too, knew that it were leaving a man as charismatic as him. He was a unique one, that was for sure.

Lucie found herself searching for words before he'd even gotten to the question, her fingers picking up a berry and slipping it into her mouth to buy herself some time, enjoying the tart but sweet flavor of it. "Well, Sasha, I was hoping to fall in love with you." She said after a moment, her ability to have finesse in her words lacking, though the words were straight to the point as she needed them to be, her meeting his as she continued on, "You see a beautiful young woman before you... And I probably do still look like one. But frankly, I've been robbed. I've been robbed of a childhood that should have been full of friends. I've been robbed of a choice in making a career that I could have built my life around, and just a few weeks ago, I was robbed of the one good person remaining in my life." That stung her to say, as she was admitting that though she had a wide network of people that had come to her when she was in her despair, none of them had cared for more than the money in her pocket.

"I've been robbed of everything else. I just want to be robbed of one more thing before my life is over." She said, steering the conversation away from what she knew to still be a painful subject for herself, as her heart still mourned the loss of her mother. It squeezed painfully in her chest and she was struggling against tears that were still threatening to come, "You seem more than capable of stealing a heart. My question to you is... Are you willing? You can take a life... But can you help me live before you do?"

She offered out her hand to him then, a nonspoken sign that she wanted a physical confirmation that he was still interested in the contract.

Sasha sat back in his chair as she spoke listening intently to her words a thoughtful expression on his face. When she finished he watched her in silence for a few long minutes his face giving away nothing. Sitting forward he looked at her hand and lifted his to rub his tattooed head. "I have never quite had a request like this one before." He finally spoke breaking his silence. "You realize what you are asking of me correct? You want me to make you fall in love with me, feel alive again and then kill you. I could agree to this, and we fall for each other, and I keep you alive for decades, marrying you, having children, grandchildren, live a full long life and when we are old and grey and our lives have been lived decided to live up to my word. You are leaving me with an awfully opened ended contract Lucie." He said a serious look on his face. "Or I could simply end you the first time you utter the words I love you. Or if you give me a look that I feel is one full of love. There are many different ways I can go about this."

Drumming his fingers on the top of his head he took a deep breath through his nose and exhaled slowly. With a sudden motion of his arm he had her hand in his. "I accept your terms and conditions." He spoke with a dashing smile. Letting his hand linger around hers for a moment longer than necessary he slowly pulled away, letting his fingers trail across her open palm.

Lifting his cigarette back to his lips he started take a drag off of it when a older woman with sharp features came storming up behind him and with a loud crack of skin hitting skin slapped Sasha in the back of the head causing him to lurch forward and choke on the smoke. As he coughed he looked up angrily at the woman who returned his glare. "I told you before boy, no smoking in my restaurant. I can see the only brain you have is the one tattooed on your stupid head." She scolded him snatching the cigarette from his hand and snubbing it out on the top of his hat. "Hey! That's my hat!" "And now it's your ashtray to." She snapped back. "Next time you light up in my restaurant I will set you on fucking fire I swear to it, and I don't care how important you are to my husband, if he wants to say something about it I will rip his junk off and feed it to him." Sasha just stared at the woman and nodded. "Don't just look at me, apologize dolt." "I'm sorry ma'am." He said sounding and looking like a chagrined child. Turning to Lucie the woman gave her a bright smile. "Sorry you had to see that dear. I swear the boy's ears are only tattooed on." She said sweetly before turning away to handle another table.

Sasha stuck his tongue out at the woman as she walked away and even with her back turned she replied to him by giving him the bird from over her shoulder without ever glancing back. Rubbing the back of his head he turned back to Lucie. "That's my boss's wife, Mavis, she is....intense. Good woman, just never, I mean never piss her off. She can make me look like a saint when she is angry." Reaching to the plate of fruit he selected a strawberry and used it to scoop up some of the whipped cream and almost delicately ate it, obviously enjoying it. "So now that business is out of the way, what do you say we get to pleasure?"

While Sasha saw the open ended contract as something that could be bad for her in the fact that he would be able to kill her literally moment wasn't as frightening as it probably should have been. Instead, he failed to see that it was more romantic than any other way of meeting could be. She was already looking at the person that she would literally spend the rest of her life with, whether it was a short amount of time or as long as he'd mentioned. He could drag it out for as long as he wished, but she did still want him to to fulfill his end of the bargain. It was accepted after he thought it over for a few moments and a smile came to her lips, sheepish from the fact that he'd agreed for her to love him.

Love was such an interesting thing in the way that it changed someone, whether the butterflies she felt inside her stomach as his hand lingered on her own or the odd way that it made people want to chase another to the grave. She was going to say something but was interrupted by a woman coming to the table, quite literally taking over as if she was more of a mother to Sasha than anything else. While he was being scolded for obviously his poor behavior, she couldn't help but admire him from her seat. Even with tattoos, he was an attractive man and she knew that his looks wouldn't deter her any from feeling something. His hands weren't delicate but they weren't covered in calluses as some were. They were the perfect mix and strong from the looks of them, enough that she could easily picture the way his muscles would stand out if they wrapped around her throat and the feel of the pads of his thumbs as he crushed her windpipe. She could even lightly taste the brush of his lips, a mixture of musk and smoke in his mouth as he gave her the last kiss she'd ever receive.

"Mavis cares about you a lot," She murmured, picking up a bit of whipped cream with the tip of her finger and sticking it into her mouth, enjoying the light and sweet flavor of it. There was nothing better to her than the sugary sweet of whipped cream and the tangy sweet of a fruit, her mind distracted for just a bit from the task at hand. Like love, food had an odd way of changing people. "I'll keep it in mind not to upset her." She offered, winking at him playfully, "I think it's you we need to worry about, though."

She followed suit in gathering the next bit of whipped cream with a berry, though she licked the cream off before eating the berry, "Right," She had delayed long enough admitting the more awkward parts of her past, "So, I have to admit something now. I haven't exactly had a lot of experience in... Well, much of anything." She said, feeling a bit shy admitting that her first date would be the last date, "I wasn't really allowed to date when I was young. I mean, my father set me up on dates but I didn't enjoy them in the least and I think I paid more attention to... Anything else but the guy... I've read a lot of trashy romance novels, though, if that counts."

Amber eyes tracked her every movement. The way she extended her arm as she reached to the plate, how her hands moved to scoop up the whipped cream, the subtle adjustments of her wrist as she drew the cream laden finger to her lips without letting any fall away, the way her lips parted before wrapping around her finger. How her lips delicately wrapped around the digit, her cheeks moving lightly as she sucked the cream from her finger, the slight motion of her throat as she swallowed.

"She is a good woman. Fierce but good. She takes care of me when I let her." He said smiling easily. "Oh I am already on her shit list, so lets keep you off it. Maybe I can gain some favor from her that way." He said grinning all the while his amber eyes never straying from her. A slight tingle danced along his spine when she licked the whipped cream from a berry before eating it. For a brief flash Sasha felt envious of the fruit.

Sasha grinned and leaned forward over the table like a child about to be told a great secret. His grin grew into a smile at her words and he shook his head. "That all depends on the trashy novel really." He said with a cock of his eyebrow and a wink. Glancing around the restaurant quickly he confirmed they were not being paid attention to. Leaning farther over the table he crooked his finger summoning Lucie closer not only with his finger but also with his eyes. When she leaned over the table so their faces were less than a foot apart causing them to look like they were whispering conspiratorially to each other Sasha made a move.

Raising from his chair enough to allow him to close the small distance between them. Tattooed lips met soft pink ones in a quickly stolen kiss. Sitting back down Sasha looked at Lucie with a grin and licked his lips tasting the envy inducing berry. "Sorry, I got jealous of that berry against your lips and I wanted my turn to feel them." He said not looking the least bit sorry.

The way that Sasha quite literally wound himself into her life this way was almost like watching a magician work, because she could feel herself winding around his words and hanging onto every move of his lips. She found that her eyes tracked to his lips each time they strayed away and that when not drawn there they lingered at his eyes, transfixed on the way that they observed her, as if she were living artwork and he was appreciating the strokes of the brush. She was lured in to his stolen kiss without so much as a sliver of a hint that she suspected it, her eyes wide and shocked so much her lips hadn't had a turn to respond to his.

It had been so brief but so sweet that she found a blush on her cheeks, her hand coming up to her lips as she sat back down and found herself able to look away. There were no words to combat the mischief that danced in his eyes and the taste of his mouth still hung on her lips, a hint of smoke that was oddly arousing instead of off-putting. After a moment of processing what had just happened, she met his eyes again, fingers slowly lowering away from her lips.

"I have to admit... That was better than any novel I've ever read." She said, licking her lips slow as the last of the smoke dissipated from her mouth. This man had succeeded already in more than any of the rich boys had tried to do on their scheduled dates to try and manufacture love. He was so beyond anything she could have ever expected out of a service like this that it was really almost a shame that he would be the one to take the contract on her, a small flutter in her chest telling her that he would be the one to be able to fulfill all of the terms.

She leaned now onto the table, much in the way they had done before, her voice dropping as if she were telling him the dirtiest of her secrets, "Not to make you jealous or anything, but I think I felt the berry more than that kiss." She teased, a challenge that was relayed to him with a look similar to what he'd done to her before - she cocked her brow and gave a wink, hoping he would rise to the occasion.

Again Sasha's amber eyes were on Lucie watching her reaction. Her blush and how she held her hands to her lips were adorable. He suspected that he may have just stolen her first kiss. His suspicions were confirmed when she admitted that it was better than any novel she had read, it was just a peck, if that.

His curiosity spiked when she leaned back over the table much like he had. Leaning forward himself he grinned as excitement coursed through his body. She was like no one he had met before and he was finding himself thankful for their meeting. He complied to her beckoning and leaned in himself. Lifting his hand to his chest he gave her a look of mock hurt. "I have been outdone by a simple berry. Whatever am I to do now. How can I ever recover from such a wound to my pride?" He asked melodramatically, it was when she returned the look he gave her earlier that he chose to act...again.

Again without a moment of warning or hesitation on his part Sasha was back on his feet and leaning over the table. His right hand supported him against the table while his left moved to behind her head. His fingers slid into her hair and closed into a fist pulling her hair tight against her scalp and holding her head in place as his lips met hers again in a slower, deeper kiss.

Pulling away from her again before he starting full on making out with her over the table. "Better?" He asked with roguish smirk. He was still holding her hair in his fist and his face was only a few inches from hers. "If you want more you will have to pay for it." He said a mischievous look on his face. "Right here, right now at this very table I want you remove your panties and give them to me. Try not to get yourself caught." He said winking and letting go of her hair and sitting back down. Crossing his arms over his chest he watched her with a smug grin on his face. Two could play at this game and he was by far the more experienced player.

Lucie was so very quickly learning that Sasha was a dangerous thing for her. Not just because of the nature and intent of their relationship but also because she found herself hooked on him in a way that had never happened before. He was the world's most addictice aphrodisiac and she so loved getting high on him. It was bringing forth parts of her personality that she thought had been killed by high society, her sexuality which had long been dormant, and frankly even her joy, which was rising to the surface and bubbling back out to brighten her eyes.

He played well into her hands as she laid out the challenge to him, her lips twitching upward at his over the top acting. She knew he would react, thought she knew peecisely how, but he was once again proving her wrong. His hand caught her completely off guard, a soft gasp coming from her that sounded like it belonged more in the bedroom beneath the sheets than a restaurant, any further noises silenced by his lips on hers. She savored this kiss as if he were a fine wine, his lips soft against hers and the taste of his mouth a promise of all that he was. The dark smoke and sweet of the berry was such a perfect metaphor for his relationship to her, but she didn't have time to think of that.

By the time their lips parted she was thoroughly aroused, her cheeks still flush from their first one but the spark of a fire in her eyes now. Even with his hand still holding her hair taut, it was oh so very obvious that she was enjoying every minute of this. His next challenge presented to her while she was still in such a precarious position got her attention quite well, her brows raising slowly. She forced her fave back towards neutral, sliding back into the position she'd been in before he had gotten her distracted with his lips.

Three choices now lay before her, and her mind was quick to settle on one, her lips curving from a soft line to a slow smirk. Lucie didn't lean over the table again to whisper, didn't conceal herself to slide her panties from around her body. Instead, she slid out of the booth in one smooth movement, sliding into the same seat as him and pressing close as if they already were intimate lovers. She was thankful no one had come to check on them, as she didn't have the ability to focus on anyone but him.

She leaned her head in close to him, lips just below his ear as she let the hem of her dress slide ever higher up her smooth thigh, "What I would like to know," She whispered, mischief in her voice, "is just how sure are you that I'm wearing any at all?"

Sasha loved the soft sounds she made when he gripped her hair. Mentally he made a promise to himself that he would be hearing them a lot more. Watching her as she seemed to be float on the sensations he couldn't help but smile. He could see that she was turned on, and if he was to be honest with himself, which he always was, he was to.

He was curious as to what was going on in the girls head when she started to smirk at him. Watching her like she was the only other person in existence he followed her with his eyes as she slid out of the booth and seamlessly into his pressing her side against his. Her warmth seeped into him and he found it comforting. Without hesitation he wrapped his arm around her and squeezed her against his side.

Turning to look at her when she whispered to him he smiled knowingly. "Because you are a good and proper girl who just had her first and second kisses taken by a complete stranger." Reaching over his lap with his other hand he placed it on her knee and slowly ran it up the top of her thigh stopping when he met the hem of her dress. "So be a good little girl and give the scary stranger you panties. Then I promise I will show you things you have only read in trashy novels."

His hand slid from the top of her thigh to the inside of it and quickly rushed under her dress, strong fingers pressing gently into the soft flesh stopping just inches from reaching her sex. "Once I have them, we can leave this place and go have some more fun elsewhere." He said in a hot whisper before kissing her below her ear right behind her jaw. "Unless you don't want to play anymore that is?" He punctuated the taunt with a squeeze and then long caress of her inner thigh back to her knee. Removing his hand from her leg he nipped playfully and the skin of her neck. "I'm waiting Lucie."

The air was heavy with anticipation as she felt his arm wrap around her. He wasn't too timid to make a move, not even scared of pushing too far because she had already laid out the terms of what she wanted. Her skin tingled with excitement as his hand traveled slow up her thigh. Goosebumps rose on her skin and she felt a shiver through her spine that brought her nipples to stiff peaks beneath her bra. His voice was even more worrisome than his hand, as her body reacted to him more than she ever expected, her sex aching in a slow throb between her legs.

She had never been so effectively weaved around someone's finger as she was with him and she came to realize he wasn't a scary stranger as he claimed. He was the most dangerous thing she'd ever wanted and she couldn't stop herself from craving more, her teeth biting her lower lip to muffle a soft sound that escaped her as his fingers moved just inches away from where she so desperately wanted him to be just now.

His warm breath caressed down her neck as he voiced his expectation, her body aching now with the blatant need of more of him. She wanted more, she really did, and his dark promise of more pleasures and delights to come was too much for her to resist. Her own hand slid slow beneath her dress and traced along the lace of her panties, hooking just beneath them before pausing, the skirt of her dress hiding her hand.

A more devilish thought seeped back from her previous options, her mouth mimicking precisely what his had done. She followed the lines of one of his tattoos, soft kisses tickling up to the lobe of his ear. "If you want my panties so bad," She murmured, her finger tugging them gently so that they were lower on her hips and easier to remove, "Come get them yourself, scary stranger." She purred his self-appointed nickname, giving the lobe of his ear a very gentle nibble.

A shiver racked Sasha's body when her lips met his skin. This girl was going to get him into trouble and he knew it but didn't care. Smiling at her little act of defiance and her challenge to him he shook his head. She was going to get it now. It had been a while since Sasha had played a game like this and he was going to enjoy it thoroughly.

Turning his face to hers he smiled like a wolf. The arm around her shoulder squeezed her closer and his hand moved to her neck, fingers encircling her neck and he slowly dragged them up the smooth skin. Once he reached her face his fingers moved away from her slender neck and and a two fingers over her bottom lip. "Open." He commanded as he moved the tips of his fingers between her lips. When she complied he slipped his two fingers into her mouth to the second knuckle. "Suck." Another firm command.

While doing that his hand on her knee moved back under her dress and over her thigh again. When his finger found the lace of her panties he moved past them and to he brushed his fingers over her exposed mons. Leaning close he whispered in a husky tone. "Next time I tell you to do something." He paused and ran a finger along her slit feeling the warmth and dampness causing him to let out a deep rumbling moan from his chest. "I expect you to do it." He said finding her clit and pressing the pad of his fingertip ever so lightly against it before rubbing it in a tortuously slow circle. "So I will tell you again. Give me your panties." He punctuatined the demand with by pressing his finger harder against her sensitive bud and suddenly going from a slow circle to a rapid stroking.

Sasha was fire and he was burning away anything in her that could have ever thought this was anything but a form of heaven descended upon the earth. The restaurant didn't matter around her anymore and she could scarcely remember why she'd come here with his flames licking away at everything inside of her. His hand on her throat made her body tense, but not from fear. Her excitement and arousal were blatantly evident on her face now, her lips parting for him slow.

Again she tasted the mix of berry and smoke, her lips wrapping around the two digits slowly, tongue cupping the bottom of them gently as she sucked. Lucie understood the purpose of his fingers immediately as his hand slid between her legs, a fresh wave of goosebumps moving across her skin as his voice aroused her mind, mixing with his teasing and devilish finger on her clit.

If not for his fingers in her mouth she would have betrayed them then and there, her mouth needy around his fingers as she tried to quiet her moan. He was adept at the game they were playing and she so desperately craved more, her hips pressing up into the fevered touch with a soft groan of need. Her own hands, she realized, were clinched as if she could contain her voice within them. She uncurled one hand to slide it across his thigh, moving to grasp him tentatively through his pants.

She wasn't the only one that was caught up in the moment, his length already stiff and now giving her devilish wants of her own. The fight was over. As much as she desperately wanted to continue with the tug of war of wills it was a game that Sasha was so skilled at that she was in check mate already. Her hand slid from his cock to beneath her skirt, hooking onto her panties to slide them off. She let them wrap around her wrist like a strange new black lace bracelent, her hand returning to him.

Though she wanted to close her eyes and focus on the sensation of his fingers both between her legs and in her mouth, she wanted to add fuel to the fire more. Her eyes opened to meet his, her tongue moving from cupping to sliding slow up his digit as her hand grasped him through his pants, stroking slow as best she could. Her lips formed the best smirk they could, a wink swift to follow.

Sasha's eyes floated closed when she took his fingers into her mouth and began to suckle them. He could tell she was inexperienced but her willing eagerness made up for it. He knew she was trying not to expose their little battle of wills to the rest of the restaurant. Wicked little thoughts raced in his head all fighting for a place at the front of his mind.

His torrent of thought was interrupted when her hand moved to his lap and she grabbed him. He was to enraptured with her that he didn't even realize that we was almost painfully hard. He was disappointed when she took her hand away but smiled when he saw why. "That'a girl." He said looking at the panties wrapped around her wrist. He had won their little game and he decided to celebrate.

As she grabbed him though his pants again he cliched his teeth to bite back the groan of pleasure. She was getting bolder, and that excited Sasha. Slowly he started to finger her mouth, each time he pushed his fingers deeper into her warm mouth until finally his fingers were going in to the bottom knuckle. Lowering his lips to her ear he nipped at it playfully. "Why don't we leave this place and go have some more..." He paused to kiss her behind her ear. "..more fun?"

Removing his hand from under her dress he brought up his slightly moist finger and licked it with a low moan of satisfaction. "Divine." He said in a husky whisper then removed his fingers from her mouth. Smiling at her he looked at her panties wrapped around her wrist. "I will take those now." He said holding out his hand to accept the garment from her.

He was dragging her so willingly to the edge of the abyss that was total submersion in the world of desires and lusts and she was giving in to him willingly. His fingers slid delightfully in and out of her mouth, her mind tossing up the image of her lips wrapping around his cock instead of his digits now, honing the craft of pleasuring him as she explored her newfound game. He urged her more with growled coaxing towards bad behavior and she was all too willing to obey him.

His voice tickled her ear as he asked if she wanted more and gods did she, her sex clenching softly as she let out a soft noise around his fingers, her hand growing more firm on his length through his pants. Her eyes tracked his fingers as he brought them from beneath her dress and to his lips, his tongue seeming to move in slow motion as he licked it. His other fingers withdrew from her mouth just as slow and she was entranced by him, his hand waiting for the garment still wrapped around her wrist.

Lucie slid it off her hand and placed it in his hand, her fingers curling around his hand to hold it as she leaned into him, stealing a kiss from his lips. She wanted to indulge herself in the high that was him but she was coming back down enough to know now was not the time or place. But even still, she felt the hunger to have him, even more so painful from the fact her clit now ached to have his attentions return to it.

When her mouth pulled away from his she moved to his ear, "Scary stranger or not, I want you so very bad. Why don't you show me just how far your tattoos go?" She purred in his ear, her mouth pressing against his jaw then down his neck, stopping when she ran out of skin, her mouth returning to place a soft and nearly chaste kiss on his cheek. "We shoild go before I get us both in trouble with Mavis."

Sasha beamed at her when the panties were placed in his hand. Wrapping his fingers around hers as she held his hand. A grin graced his lips when she stole a kiss from him, her new found boldness a pleasant surprise to him. Quickly and easily he fell into kissing her back until she pulled away from him. He could feel the need she had for him and understood it well. He wanted her, now. If it wasn't for what Mavis would do to him he would take her on the table right then and there.

Trying and failing horribly to suppress the shudder that accompanied the dancing electricity that coursed through is body Sasha bit hard on his bottom lip. Her face so close to his, purring voice in his ear, the soft brush of her breath on his skin, the need in her tone and her words them self an erotic symphony to him. Breathing in slow, deep breaths to keep himself contained when her soft lips met his skin, going from his jaw to the neck line of his jacket and back up. "We should." He agreed with a smile. "I would have to get into trouble right after I found such a lovely playmate."

Following her out of the booth he mimicked her in wrapping her panties around his wrist like a lace bracelet. Taking her hand in his he lead her through the back of the restaurant into the kitchen and out the back door. As soon as the heavy door crashed closed behind them he spun on Lucie and pulled her against his body by her hand. Dropping her hand he placed his on the small of her back and pinned her against him, his other hand moving to her hair again, fingers weaving into the golden locks and tightening into a fist. Pulling her head back forcing her face to lift towards his, Sasha dropped his face and took her lips in a fierce kiss. His lips explored hers with a hungry, reckless abandon to the world around him. His tongue extended beyond his lips, the tip tracing over the cupid's bow of her lips seeking entrance into her mouth.

Steadily he lead her backward until her back met the cool brick wall of the building. Skimming his hand down her last few inches of her back he cupped the swell of her ass fondling and caressing her though the thin fabric of the dress.

The way his body spoke to her was better than even the most poetically written trash novel, each shiver a delight and every kiss a treasure. She wanted to let her lips linger on him and feel the beat of his heart beneath thwm, to follow the lines of his tattoos and get inebriated on his touch. She already felt lightheaded as if she'd drank the whole glass of wine quickly, but she knew he was the alcohol running through her veins. Sasha was the sweetest escape and she almost wish she'd met him sooner.

She didn't dare voice her feelings on the matter, instead letting him lead her away through the kitchens, feeling less like a grieving woman seeking death and more... alive than she'd ever been before. The slam of the door behind them was ominous and it was promising of the dark and dangerous pleasures that Sasha had to offer. He moved in on her now, wrapping her back up in the den of his arms, hand in her hair. Her lips parted with a moan, quickly cut off by his voracious lips. Her own moved hungry against him, a moan low in her throat that purred against his lips.

Lucie's mouth opened to him, her own tongue seeking his in a carnal dance, her hands moving to his hips as her back was pressed to the wall. The rough material of the brick caught and tugged her dress, scratching bare skin where it could but she couldn't have been any less aware of it. Her fingers dipped to tug his shirt loose from his pants, slipping beneath the edge to caress his bare skin. Her hands slid up his back then back down, grasping his belt to tug him tight against her.

She could feel his erection pressing against her through their clothes and she pressed her hips firmer against his, grinding her body to him slowly. Lucie broke the kiss and released his belt, moving her hands towards the top button of his shirt, lightly brushing her finger over it. "How far do they go?" She purred, giving his lower lip a soft nibble.

Her touch set his body on fire with need and caused chills to chase each other up and down his spine. He wasn't sure what it was about this girl that caused him to react in such a way but it was quickly loosing importance to know why, and his body and mind were focusing more on how to keep it going. His tongue met hers and instantly her taste filled his mouth, still slightly sweet from the berries and cream.

Allowing himself to be pulled tighter against her he met her grinding hips in time. Disappointment wracked him when she pulled away from the kiss and for a brief second he thought about taking her lips again but hesitated when she moved her hands to the topmost button of his shirt. His entire body throbbed at her purring voice and a low, breathy moan escaped his mouth as she nibbled on his lip.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He teased letting go of her hair. Then hand on her ass was pulled away but quickly found its way under her dress and between her legs. Slowly he drew his fingers up the inside of her thighs smiling at the slight dampness he felt before reaching her sex. With a taunting leisure he ran his finger over her soaked slit. With a pleased sound he slipped his finger between her lips finding her tight entrance. Pushing only the tip of finger inside her to the first knuckle he let out an approving sound at her tightness.

Just as quickly as he esclated the situation he removed himself from her taking several steps back, sucking her juices off his finger as he did. "Lets go to a movie. Do you like horror? I know a small place that plays old horror movies all day long."

Both of them were so enraptured with each other that she knew there was only one way this was going to be ending, with her leaving her virginity with him and likely him leaving her in a trembling mess in some public place. He was bringing her so close to the edge of being completely giving in to the feel of his body against her own, his own ability to control himself as he had ceased the game of tease and leave her hanging. Her lips curled to a soft smile though as he teased her just a bit more, his hand releasing her hair just in time for her lips to capture his once again.

His hand was devilish again, slipping up beneath her dress and making her body shiver just a bit as his finger slid slow down the slit of her sex, her knees weak as she let out a soft moan against him as just the tip of his finger slid into her just so slightly. She could feel the rough pad of his finger against her and she wanted to feel him probe deeper, to move slow and please her until she couldn't think (though frankly, she wasn't doing much thinking currently), but just as quickly as his digit had slid in it was gone again, leaving her clenching, throbbing sex still desiring and her body bending forward into now empty air as he pulled away.

Lucie let out a short gasp of disappointment, turning towards a small noise of frustration. He was a master at hanging her on the edge of the cliff before snatching her away, leaving her nearly breathless and craving to feel the fall into the abyss. He was sucking his finger clean from wetting it with her juices, her own fingers running through her hair to move it away from her face. She let out a breathy sigh before moving forward, taking his hand as any girl would do of her boyfriend. She let her thumb run soft and sweet over the back of his hand, though her thoughts were anything but. The idea was already rolling in her head and gaining force as she came to the thought that she would return the favor for him.

"Old horror movies sound wonderful." She said, bringing his hand to her mouth to kiss his knuckles softly, offering him one of her most innocent smiles, moving in close to his side as she moved his arm around her now, having him hug her against him. "Seems only fitting for a first date with a scary stranger."

Sasha glanced down at her hand in his and smiled giving it a gentle squeeze. He couldn't remember the last time he held a girls hand in such a way. He had held the hand of several of his clients as they passed, those wanting that last moment of reassuring contact before they left this life, but to just hold the hand of girl out of intimacy, that hadn't happened in years.

He nodded to her agreement and watched as she lifted his hand to her lips. Goosebumps ran up his arm and over he entire body at the simple but intimate act of her kissing his knuckles. He chuckled at her comment, a smile gracing his face making his eyes shine. Scary movies with a scary stranger, that does sound like perfect date."

Pulling her tightly against his side he tilting his head resting it against hers briefly as he lead her out of the small alley to a back street where a 1970 Buick Skylark sat parked. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out the keys and smiled. "Ready for a ride?" He asked with a smile leading her to the passenger door. Unlocking it he opened the door for her and helped her get in, reluctantly letting go of her hand. Walking around he got in himself and brought the engine to life with a low rumbling roar. Putting the car into gear he pulled out of the back street and onto the main road.

As he drove through town he would move his hand form the gear shift to her thigh until he needed to change gears again. Within ten minutes he pulled up to an old, well worn but not run down theater nestled between a cafe and a boutique in downtown. Killing the engine he leaned across the car to catch Lucie's lips in a quick kiss before getting out. Quickly walking around the car he opened the door for her and offered his hand helping her exit the vehicle. Keeping her hand in his he lead her into the building.

Inside was homage to the past. Old movie posters, none from any later than the mid 70's adorned the walls. On the far side of the room an old man with a thick head of pure white hair that was slicked back smiled at them. "Well if it isn't the creepy mother fucking zombie boy, and whats this? You brought a young lady with you?" He said, his voice a deep resounding basso. The man stood and towered over the counter, he was head and shoulders taller than Sasha. Walking from behind the counter he met the couple in the middle of the lobby and extended his massive hand to Sasha who took it and shook. It looked almost like a kid shaking the hand of an adult.

"Hello Maxie you cantankerous old bastard. This is Lucie. Lucie, this is Maxie. He is a bastard." Maxie glared at Sasha and cleared his throat warningly. "Sorry, Maxie, He is THE bastard, all others are cut from his cloth." Maxie smiled and nodded approvingly. "It's a pleasure to meet you Lucie." He said taking her tiny hand in his with a surprising delicacy and raising it, he still needed to bend deeply at the waist for his face to reach so he could brush the knuckles of her hand with a polite kiss. Sasha rolled his eyes at that and chuffed. "Show off." He muttered. Maxie only gave a half cocked smirk to Sasha and a wink to Lucie. "So I take it you are here to make me do some actual work and play a movie for you. Not your normal fare I hope." He said glancing at the pretty young girl and Sasha's side.

Shaking his head Sasha followed Maxie to the counter. "Your hope is wasted. She enjoy's horror to. So what do you got for us today?" He asked with excitement clear in his voice. "Hmm, how about The Thing from Another World, 1951, It is the movie that John Carpenter remade into The Thing in 1982?" He suggested pulling the facts from the top of his head. "Sounds perfect. Which theater?" "Number two please. I am still doing some work in theater one." Walking around the counter he opened a mini fridge and pulled out two Cokes in glass bottles and a from under the counter in an unseen cabinet a several movie boxes of candy. "Take your pick Lucie." He offered flourishing his hand over the selection of candies.

Once she choose Sasha reached for his wallet but Maxie waved a massive hand at him. "Keep you money, this is the first time I've seen you bring a date with you. It does this old heart a world of good to see young love. Anyways, who knows when you are going to get a date again with a mug so ugly that you had to cover it with those creepy tattoos to keep the children from crying and the ladies from fainting." Sasha drew in a hissing breath and curled in on himself slightly. "Ouch Maxie. That was deep. I just may have to cry myself to sleep tonight after that one." Maxie just laughed. "Alright, you know your way around, I will go get the movie started. Enjoy the show Lucie, and it was a pleasure to meet you."

Leaving the lobby and going to the left of the counter he took Lucie down a short hall to a closed door that lead into a small theater that could fit thirty at most which was completely empty. Walking to the third row from the front he went down to the middle and took a seat with Lucie on his left. After a few moments the screen came to life with light, and was followed by the beginning scene of the movie. "Best part of this place, no commercials or previews." He said reaching over and resting his hand on her thigh.

Beneath the tough and scary exterior she could feel the sweet interior of who he was as a person, beyond the contract killing he did for people and the tattoos, she could see someone that really did have a heart of compassion. It made her want to ask about what had lead him to this point in his life and what had gotten him down the path of murder and... Well, this. But that would be for another time. She let him lead her away from the alley, though she honestly did wish that he would have pinned her against the wall once again and taken things further. She settled, instead, for stepping into his car, hand admiring the inside slowly as he came around to sit in the driver's seat.

Her hand moved appreciatively over the leather of the interior, appreciating the care he'd put into the car and taking care of it, a small smile coming across her lips. She made a mental note that she would have to do something for him in relation to the care to make him smile, but that was tucked in the back of her mind as he touched her so casually. His hand was soft on her thigh and she could picture his hand moving up it slowly, his fingers sliding inside of her sex and rubbing his thumb over the nub of her clit. She had to bite her lip against her own perverse thoughts, her body reminding her with another dull throb that she was still every bit as aroused as she'd been in the alleyway.

Lucie didn't let her thoughts get too far away from her, able to be distracted as they pulled up to the theater. It looked about how she imagined one of these would, though it lacked the rundown quality that older places could sometimes have. The kiss he gave her wasn't enough for her, just enough to remind her that there were still so many good things yet to come. She pushed that further back in her mind so that her lusting hands wouldn't grab him in public, instead satisfying herself by returning to his side, letting her head lean against him as she cuddled against his flank. The inside of the theater was every bit as interesting as everything else, her eyes moving over the posters and finally resting on the man. She was mostly quiet as she watched the two of the interact, a smile on her face at their antics. Sasha had such interesting relationships with everyone around him, all of them like family in an odd way and they all treated him with... An odd form of respect that was mixed with light-hearted insults.

"Pleasure to meet you, Maxie. I'll be sure to take good care of him." She assured the man, giving Sasha's cheek a little pinch, "Keep him out of trouble, you know?" Her arm wrapped around his waist and tugged him in to her, giving him a smile that could have rivaled the sun. It was evident from the look on her face that she genuinely did feel that she truly was going to 'keep him out of trouble,' possibly because she was going to be keeping him the most occupied he'd ever been. As he gathered the drinks, she snagged a box of mini mint patties, following him into the theater.

The room was by no means fit for an IMAX but it was cozy, dark and most definitely the perfect setting for a horror movie marathon. Her date looked like he'd stepped out of the movie himself and she found humor in it, especially since she realized quickly that she wasn't even looking at the screen after she'd taken a seat, her eyes still on him. He set his hand on her thigh as it started up and she played innocent as she leaned into his side, crossing her legs like any proper lady would.

Lucie wasn't paying any more attention to the movie than she had paid attention to the customers at the restaurant, her hand sliding over into his lap, not tentative at all in her motions now that her confidence was gaining speed. Her hand didn't rest on thigh, but instead sought out his cock, grasping him gently through his pants, moving slow over it. "I hope you've seen this movie before." She whispered to him, grabbing the arm rest and sliding it up out of her way so that she could scoot closer to him, leaning in again to repeat what she'd done in the alley of tracing up and down his neck with kisses.

"If not, I trust you'll forgive the distraction." She murmured against his skin, her hands moving to unzip his hands slowly, diving inside once she got his zipper down to bring his cock out. In the dark of the theater, she couldn't sate her curiosity on whether he was tattooed truly from head to toe, but she slaked a bit of her lust by wrapping her hand around his length, stroking him slowly. Her mouth pressed against the base of his jaw and she slid her finger slow across his tip, "You shouldn't trust creepy strangers, Sasha. We really are a shady sort. Do all kinds of awful things to people in dark rooms." She purred, pressing another soft kiss on his neck before she leaned over completely, sliding her hand down to the base of his cock as her lips pressed against the tip.

She opened her mouth slow, letting him slide in against her tongue, the tip of it moving slow against his head as she let out a low, soft moan. Lucie moved slow, tantalizingly slow as she started to suck him, moving his cock as deep into her mouth as she could before sliding out to the very tip. It was, quite obviously, her first time but she had to admit... It was more arousing than she'd ever thought it would be.

Sasha smirked roguishly at Lucie's hand on his lap and grabbed him through his pants. She was getting awfully brave rather quickly. It was by no means a bad thing, in fact quite the opposite he enjoyed it immensely. "I have seen this movie before, but it wasn't this interesting last time." He admitted tilting his head slightly to the side to give her eager mouth more skin. He was almost instantly hard again thanks to her bold actions. A heavy, breathy sigh expelled from his throat when she reached into his pants and grabbed him for the first time. A wave of relief course over him the moment he was freed from the cloth confines of his pants. The no less than ten and a half inches of him thankful to be freed from it's prison and in the soft hands of a beautiful woman. A slight shiver ran over him as she began to stroke him, his cock twitching every so often in her hand.

A half strangled gasp emitted from Sasha's throat when she teased the tip with her finger suddenly. Her words rang in his mind as a smile spread on his face, she had no idea how true she was. Leaning back he watched her re-position herself and lower her face to his lap. A quite moan and a tensing of his body were the response to her initial kiss to the crown of his cock. Feeling her lips part and welcome him into her warm mouth Sasha moaned quietly again at the soft vibrations that were sent down his cock by her moan. Laying his hand gently on the back of her head as she experimented with what was obviously her first time having a cock in her mouth. After a few minutes of her sucking him off he sunk his fingers into her hair and tightened his first around a handful. "You were right about trusting creepy strangers, we do all kinds of awful things to pretty little girls in dark rooms." He said in a husky whisper.

Pushing her head down on his cock he felt the head hit the back of her throat causing her to gag and try to pull away. He responded by tightening his grip on her hair and with his other hand popping her on the cheek. "You wanted this, and started it, I am not going to let you back out now." He spoke in a stern tone that demanded absolute obedience without him having to raise his voice at all. Pulling her head up slightly he again pushed her head down on him slowly, ignoring the soft gagging as his cock reached the back of her throat again. "Relax, open up your throat and accept it." He instructed as he forced her to take him into her throat, moaning low at the tightness around his head. "I don't expect you to be able to take me all in one go at first, but now is a perfect time to start practicing." He mused pulling her back, then making her go down again taking in a little more than before.

With one hand on her head guiding her on his cock he reached down and grabbed her dress and pulled it up until her lower body was completely exposed. Caressing the soft curves of her ass he smiled approvingly before giving each cheek a testing grope followed by a smack. Sliding his fingers between her cheeks he slowly moved them down, letting his fingertips brush over her tight little anus, down until his fingers met the warm, moist lips of her pussy. Pressing his fingers into the soft warmth of her lips he teased her entrance, running a fingertip around the edge of it tauntingly slow, building the desire in her before pressing it into her with a shudder. She was tight around his finger, and so hot and wet. With the same painstakingly slow pace he worked his finger deeper into her until at last his knuckles rested against her preventing him from going in any deeper.

Lucie was on an exploration of her own skills as she found herself in a situation she never would have imagined before, her mouth wrapped around the cock of a man she'd only met this day and her body craving to feel said cock inside of her. In comparison to literally every other interaction she'd had with men, this one was by far the best she'd been through. It was more than the sexual attraction between them that left her craving more but... Something else, which she didn't have a name for at the time and didn't have the effort in her mind to think of what it could be. She was enjoying him slowly, sucking his cock as if he were the world's most expensive piece of candy that she wanted to savor, and in truth he was better than anything else she could have ever been drunk on. Her eyes were closing in rapture as she enjoyed it, her sex clenching.

The moment seemed to linger for her.

It lingered until she heard his husky whisper, a threat purred just for her that made her only want him even more than she did. She didn't understand just what he meant in regards to what scary strangers did, but was quick to understand as he shoved her down hard. His cock hit the back of her throat like a punch, her body immediately rejecting it with a harsh gag that made her stomach roll. She was immediately thankful that she hadn't really eaten much that day or it would have paid her a surprise visit, the bands of her throat wrapping tight around the head of his cock. Lucie's instincts kicked in and she fought against it, pulling back from the gagging as she felt her chest lock against him. He didn't give her much peace, his hand grasping her as he pulled her back up by force before he decided to shove her head back down. Her hands clenched in his lap and she squeezed his thigh hard, her eyes squeezing closed as she tried to work through it all.

It was then that he whispered his words of advice, her body struggling to work through it all and process what she was dealing with. Lucie hesitated, reasonably so, but tried to make her body relax into it as he shoved her down again. It was easier this time, but she was still far from being able to take all of his length. Her body gagged still, but it wasn't so harsh that she felt she might vomit and it wasn't so tough against her that her stomach rolled. He was working her further down his length with each time before his wicked other hand decided to expose her. Though the movie theater was empty, she still felt her face go flush as he exposed her, her sex growing excited at the same time. Mixed signals were such a bitch.

His hand moved slow and teased, distracting her momentarily from all of the tease and force of his hand on her head, letting her ease more into the throatfucking as she felt his fingers slide down her slit towards her sex. As she felt his finger slide into her, the walls of her sex pressed hard around the invading digit and she let out a low moan around his cock, her body pressing hard into his hand as he continued to slide in ever deeper. Even with his finger in as deep as he could she craved more, her body trembling as she realized that she didn't just want him to take her - she wanted it right now, despite the fact they were in public and despite the fact they had no condoms. Her rational mind was begging for some logic, but she couldn't resist him, moving now eagerly as she pressed herself ever further onto his cock, letting out another moan of want and blatant hot desire.

Back
Top Bottom