Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Farmer's Daughters (Alpha and Kassyghost)

AlphaZero

Dracula's not an Avenger? That lying fuck!
Two years Max had been over seas for. Two years of sleeping in ditches and dodging bullets and crapping in a bucket. When he came home he decided he needed some time to breath, so he bought himself a cheap old VW camper van from the 60's and started to drive cross country. The whole idea had seemed perfect. Just the relaxing experience he needed to re-adjust to civilian life.

Hiking down an empty stretch of highway two hours outside of San Antonio had not been part of the plan at all but when the engine of the van up and died wile in the middle of a giant dead spot for cell service he had no choice but to strike out on foot.

Max stood a little over six feet tall and was built much as one would expect an ex-marine to be built, lean, hard muscle with just enough definition to make him pleaent to look at. The t-shirt he had been wearing when he departed had long since been removed and looper through his belt, leaving his toned, tanned chest glistening in the harash afternoon son. With one hand he pushed back the USMC ball cap he wore and whipped the sweat from his brow before pulling it back down over regulation buzz cut and blinked sweat from his stinging grey eyes.

By his estimation he has been walking three, maybe for hours under that scorching sun, "What I wouldn't give for a Sat-Phone right about now...." He muttered, and screwing the cap from the canteen he had filled before departing only to find her had drained it already. He scowled at the empty tin, "Well shit...."

With no other option he trudged onwards hoping that somewhere ahead was a service station on this lonesome stretch of road. It wasn't long before the world began to spin around him and the last thing he remebered was the sound of an engine as the world faded to black.

Slowly Max came back to his sense, slowly taking stock of world around him. He was in a bed, too soft to be a hospital bed, and someone had applied a wet cloth to his forehead. He shifted, feeling a thin sheet pressing against exposed skin, whoever had brought him here had stripped him down. His body ached all over and not in the dull, pleasent way either. Slowly he opened his eyes and the world slid into focus.
He was laying in a small bedroom, curtains drawn across a window to his left, casting the room into a cool, comfortable darkrnss.
A fan hung overhead, turnely lazily and creaking with its motions.

Slowly Max sat up, letting out a groan of pain, he was stiff and sore and confused. He pressed a hand against his forehead in an attempt to push down for the pounding headache had. Last thing he remebered was hiking along the highway after his can broke down.

"Ok...So the fuck happened after that....?" He asked outloud to no one in particular, his voice horse and raspy from his dry throat.

Kassy McClury was out playing hookie from her chores, today was too hot to be pent up in the smoldering hot barn and fishing in the trout stream seemed like a much better way to spend the day. She'd unbuttoned her plaid shirt so that her large pale breasts could get some sun while she waited for her bobber to show a sign of a bite on the line. But much like her own procrastinating nature today it appeared the fish didn't feel like working for their meal either because after a few hours she still hadn't caught a thing.

'Boredom was the devil's playground' is what her Daddy had always told her and boy was he right, she thought to herself as she sucked her tummy in and allowed a hand to slip down her daisy duke jean shorts and into her warm wet snatch. Her fingers worked in and out of herself as she laid back in the grass and felt the hot sun wash over her naked form and listened to the cool stream as it trickled by.

It was then that she'd heard footsteps, her face turning bright red with embarrassment at the thought of someone catching her masturbating, but who could it be? No one lived within miles of the McClury farm and she usually had the stream to herself. Kassy wrenched her hand free from her pussy and reached up and pulled her shirt closed, she crawled up the bank and peered over seeing a silhouetted male form walking down the road with his shirt off. Kassy gasp, taking in his sweaty muscles, she wondered who this stud was and what he was doing walking in this heat.

As he closed the distance she could see how flushed he was and soon he swooned and dropped to the dirt road, apparently passed out. Kassy jumped up and jogged the distance from the river to the road, her large breasts breaking free from her shirt as she ran, they bounced up and down. She instinctively dropped to her knees, her nipples grazing his sweaty chest as she listened to see if he was still breathing. Thankfully he was, but it was rushed and flustered, obviously he was suffering from heat stroke and if Kassy didn't help him, he might just die.

Kassy knew how her domineering father felt about 'outsiders' but she wasn't about to let this handsome young man die on the side of the road. Besides what if he was the man of her dreams, sent here by God to sweep her off her feet and take her away from this boring life on the farm? Kassy ran back down to the stream where the farm truck was parked and started the old rattle trap up, backing up to the road near where the unconscious man was. She had to slam on the breaks, which barely worked at all, and squealed with terror as she almost ran him over.

"Stupid idiot! I almost killed him myself!" She cursed at herself as she hopped out of the truck and gasp at seeing how close the tire was to his head. Kassy leaned down and picked him up, straining quite a bit at his wieght, sure she was a strong farm girl but he was still a full grown man, and packed with muscle none the less. She struggled to get him in the bed of the truck, laying his torso in and then pushing him up, her hand errantly groping his crotch, she could feel the big cock in his jeans and giggled, finally able to get him in.

As she jumped back in the truck and tore off for the homestead her mind was positively racing. It wasn't just her father's distrust of strangers that had her worried, there were other factors as well, namely her four other sisters who were just as desperate to get married and get the hell off the farm as she was.

Kassy, the eldest of the five daughters of Steven 'Huckleberry' McClury and with momma gone off to heaven, her Pa was awful protective of his girls. He was also protective of his lively hood, which wouldn't have been a problem except that the dairy farm didn't pay the bills anymore, instead less legal endeavors kept the bankmen at bay. Pa had turned to moonshining and marijuana crop to make ends meet and because of this he was just as likely to shoot and bury a stranger as he was to help one. Kassy knew she was going to have to hide this man, atleast until he was feeling better and back on his own feet.

Kassy came into the farm hot, skidding around the dirt road corner and spraying gravel, the poor man's unconscious body slamming around in the back of the truck. The McClury farm was more of a compound, with the big house at it's center and several out buildings spaced around it. She came to a skidding stop in front of the house and jumped out of the truck frantically looking around to see if anybody was mulling about. No one was, but the barn door was open and she knew her next youngest sister was probably just inside doing her chores. If she could trust anyone it was Liz'beth.

Inside the barn Lizzy Beth was in fact doing her chores and with it being breeding season for their workhorses it was her job to collect the stud's semen. Kassy burst in the barn and spooked the big workhorse. "LIZZY COME QUICK, I NEED YOUR HELP!"

"Geez Kass, you almost got me kicked in the head, what you goin' on about?" Lizzy asked after spitting a big load of horse cum into her bucket she stood up to address her frantic older sister.

"Come on and see the 'fish' I just caught!" Kassy said giggling, she grabbed her sister's arm and pulled her back out into the courtyard toward the truck.

"I seen fish before Kass, what's the big deal..." She was starting to say but then caught a glimpse of the man in the back of the truck and her mouth dropped open. "Geez Kass yer gonna have to show me the fishing hole you caught this one in." Lizzy said with a giggle.

Kassy reached over and closed her surprised sister's mouth, wiping the horse's seed off her chin and tasting it off her thumb. "Quit yer gawking and help me get him inside, we gotta stash him away in our room so that Pa and the other girls don't see him."

"You gonna share him?" Lizzy asked.

"Ok fine, but lets hurry if the other girls see this piece of man meat they are gonna be all over him." Kassy said, hopping up in the back of the truck and grabbing his shoulders. Lizzy grabbed his legs and the two strong farm girls worked together moving the knocked out man in the house and upstairs. They flopped him down onto Kassy's feather mattress and then stood back and glared at their prize.

"Geez he's built real good Kass, what the heck is a 'USMC'?" Lizzy asked, as she took the ball cap from his head.

"Don't rightly know, maybe... United States Meatiest Cock... wait till ya see what he's packing." Kassy joked, unbuttoning his pants and stripping him down and both the girls gasp when they saw his big dick.

"Geez he's hung like that stallion out in the barn." Lizzy exclaimed, reaching down and giving him a few pumps.

"Hey hands off... 'sides we better get him cooled off or he's gonna be worthless to either of us. Go fetch a cool washcloth for his head." Kassy scolded her sister and sent the younger girl off. Once she was out of the room though, Kassy couldn't help but sample the goods herself. She sat down on the bed next to him, bending low and sucking his manhood into her mouth briefly tasting the salty sweaty goodness for herself.

Hmmmm she moaned as her mind raced with thoughts of the handsome man waking up and being so grateful for saving his life that he'd marry her right away and move her off to the big city with him.

"HEY! What the hell... I thought you said we had to wait!" Lizzy said as she came back into the room and caught her sister felicitating the stranger. She tossed the cool rag across his forehead.

It was then that the sound of the front door echoed up the stairs and startled both the girls. "WHO's HOME?" The high pitched voice of their youngest sister came calling up the stairs.

Kassy and Lizzy quickly covered the man with a sheet and exited their room, trying to keep their secret, they shut the door behind them and ran down stairs to greet the baby of the family. Betty Sue was standing in the front room with a miffed look on her 16 year old face.

"Daddy's outside and he's pissed! Who took the truck and left it running? He said gasoline don't grow on trees!" The spoiled little daddy's girl said, scolding her two oldest sisters. Kassy peered out the window and saw that her little sister was right, their father was home and currently parking the truck back into the garage. She could see her other two sisters, The Twins in the back of the truck investigating a T-shirt, obviously it had fallen out of the man's belt when she was loading him.

"Shit!" Kassy said.

"What? You worried he's gonna whip yer big ass with his belt, you should be, he's as mad as a hornet." Betty said with a giggle, but her teasing suddenly stopped when a man's voice came from upstairs. "What the hell was that??" Betty asked and both her older sisters got guilty looks on their beautiful faces.

"Nothin'" Lizzy said, but the cat that ate the canary expression wasn't selling the excuse.

"You two got a boy up there?" Betty asked, her eyes growing big as she tried to pass by Lizzy but Lizzy caught her by the arm.

"You shush...Maybe we do, and maybe we don't...You better go and keep Daddy busy for a little bit or else you won't get to see him, understand?" Lizzy snarled at her baby sister.

"I'm Tellin!!!" Betty screamed as she yanked her arm out of Lizzy's grasp and bolted for the door. Kassy tried to apprehend her but the little shit slipped right by her and ran for the garage.

"Great! Just great... Well we better go up and see if he's ok before Daddy gets in here." Kassy said and her and Lizzy made a B-line back upstairs and into their room.

Kassy was first in, with Lizzy right behind her, the girl quietly entered and stared at the handsome man in her bed. "Hi, I'm Kassy and this is my sister Lizzy Beth, I found you out on the road and you was passed out, I saved you." Kassy said, her cheeks full with blush as she gawked at his muscled chest. It was then that she realized that they were both standing in front of this stranger barechested. Kassy reached up and pulled her plaid shirt back over her huge tits, for modesty. Lizzy seemed oblivious though, still just standing there with her smaller tits out in the open.

"WHAAAT??" A loud angry voice echoed up from outside and both the girls knew the sound of their father.

"That's our Daddy, He's not gonna like you being here, but don't you worry we'll sort him out. You just lay back and rest now. Oooh what's your name by the way?" Kassy asked.

Just when Max thought the situation couldn't get stranger the bedroom door slammed open to reveal two very attractive young women standing there, both with their tits on full display. The one who came second didn't have much to look at by the other one, well, he couldn't help but feel a twinge of disappointment when she adjusted her shirt to try and cover her mountainous mammeries.
Jesus, he had to wonder what was in the water out here for a girl to end up with tits like that.

Kassy. She said her name was Kassy and he'd make sure he remebered it.

A shout from outside caused Max's head to snap around towards the window, his instincts taking over for a moment as he prepared to spring from the bed and find a defensive position but checked it quickly realizing that one, he probably didn't need to worry about an RPG comming crashing through the window and two, these girls had seen fit to strip him naked when they brought him in.

Why the hell would they have done that?

"Look, Kassy, I appreciate the help and all. But it me being here is going to cause some kind of trouble then just give me back my pants and tell me how far to the nearest gas station. That's all I really need."

For the most part he was being sincere. As much as he wanted to hang around and see if he could at very least get a chance to play with those massive tits he also didn't want to cause anyone trouble.

Big ol' Huckleberry had just finished parking the truck in the garage, stowing the only set of keys in the breast pocket of his overalls. He couldn't believe what his youngest daughter had just said, she'd run up to him and tattle-tailed like a good little girl. "Daddy, daddy, Kassy and Lizzy got a boy upstairs, I heard him!" The tiny little thing hollered at the top of her lungs. Gretta and Mary, the twin middle siblings were in the back of the pickup and Mary was holding up the suspicious t-shirt.

"OVER MY DEAD BODY! I'll tar and feather the sonvabitch!" Steve snarled, snatching the t-shirt from Mary. "You two get yer sexy little asses out of the back of that truck, I want you to see what yer Daddy does to Swingin' Dicks when they come snoopin around the McClurry farm!" He yelled, grabbing Gretta by the hips and lifting her out of the back of the truck, making sure to slip a few fingers into the cleft of her snatch as he did so.

Gretta giggled and popped down onto the ground. "Come on Mary, I wanna see the boy before daddy kills him!"

Mary followed suit, jumping out of the back of the truck and into her strong father's arms and all three of the youngest McClury girls followed behind their Father as he stormed the house. Huck, stopped only momentarily to grab his double barreled shotgun from off the top of the mantle. His big booted feet stomped up the steps like a man on a mission.

Meanwhile inside Kassy and Lizzy's room the girls looked terrified as the big man approached. "Get under the bed!" Kassy suddenly blurted, pointing at Max. "Hide now or he'll kill ya, He's as crazy as a shit house rat!" Lizzy pleaded.

Both the girl's jetted back out of the room, slamming the door behind them just as Big Huck got to the top of the stairs and cocking both hammers on his antique blunderbuss. "HI daddy! How's the crop this year, plenty of big buds?" Kassy asked, trying to distract her father, but she could see the anger in his eyes. She knew she was going to have to use more effective methods, so she let her grip on her plaid shirt slip and gave him a nip slip. If there was one thing that soothed the beast of a man, it was his eldest daughter massive tits.

"I heard 'im Daddy, he's up here!" Betty Sue yelled from behind him, trying to chide him on.

"Yer baby sister said you got a boy up here, young lady...Where's he at?" Huck asked, but seeing those big milky tits was already starting to calm him. It had been an accident when she was younger, Kassy had gotten into bovine growth hormones he'd used for her dairy stock and after puberty she'd grown the giant utters.

"No Daddy, No boys..." Kassy said, her own mind telling herself that it wasn't a lie, because the stranger was no boy, he was a man, a real man. "...I don't know what the hell Betty is talkin about."

"Lizzy what are you doin up here? You finished milking those studs?" Huck asked suspiciously.

"Yes sir, I used my mouth so it didn't take that long Daddy." Lizzy answered honestly.

"You two move aside, I wanna check your room." Huck snarled, pushing passed the two worried girls.

Huck opened the door and poked the barrel of the gun in and scanned the room.

Commotion outside moving across the yard and into he house.

Max had heard stories about backwoods country folk, many of them involving double barrel Remmingtons at point blank range, and after surviving two years and over a dozen combat missions in the middle East to be done in by some dumb fuck bumpkin in Hicksville USA. His pants weren't far and he moved swiftly tugging them back on before pushing himself flat against the wall next to the door and holding his breath, waiting.

The door swung open and the twin barrels of an old hunting shotgun pushed through the opening.

Gun....Gun...ACT. His brain screamed.

Reflex took over and reached across himself, turning as he did and shoving the barrels upwards. His mis judged the distance in his not wholly consuous state, the long barrels slammed into the door frame and came crashing back taking Max squarely on the top of the head with enough force to drive him to the floor and leave him seeing stars.

Huck felt the hand grab the gun barrel and wasn't caught by surprise, sure whoever this was was strong, but Huck was a big old hillbilly and he was stronger, yanking the barrels back down and connecting with something. Huck could feel the vibration run through the barrels and jiggle his hands on the stock of the gun. If he wasn't so competent with the shotgun he might've unloaded with both barrels but thankfully that wasn't the case. He pushed his way through the door and saw the prone form of a half naked young man laying on the floor of his daughters' room.

"Wrong house motherfucker!" Huck growled and pushed both barrels squarely into the stranger's upper lip just below his nose.

"Noooo Daddy don't! He was walking in the road and passed out! I saved him!" Kassy called out, pushing passed her father and dropping to his feet to shield the stranger.

"Yeah prolly a Gov'nrt agent! Prolly doing surveillance and ran his dumb ass out of gasoline. Ain't cha BOY? You spying on me?" Huck snarled, his big knotty finger clamped down on the double triggers of the shotgun. Huck eyes scanned the room and saw the USMC ballcap setting on the bed.

"You a Marine boy?" Huck asked, suddenly his tone softened.

"I say we shoot him anyway Pa!" Mary said and her twin sister giggled with glee.

"Hush up girls, I asked the boy a question...You a Marine son, you serve in the Corps?" Huck repeated himself.

Stars danced infront of Max's vision from the blow to his head, his thoughts scrambled. Damn he had overstepped himself and was about to pay for it dearly. Next thing he knew Kassy was between him and the barrels of gun, pleading with the man he only assumed was her father.
More yelling, something about spying, a question he didn't quite catch in his groggy, dazed state and more yelling before he heard the question come through more clearly.

".......You serve in Corps?"

He managed to nod slowly, the rooming spinning from the action before looking up to meet the eyes of the gunman, "Yes Sir. Archer, Max. Gunnery Sergeant. Service number 0026969. Served with 3rd Reacon out of Kabul.". Then as an afterthought added "Seventeen confirmed kills."
Hopefully that would be enough to spook the old redneck enough to give him a chance to recover.

"I don't keep track of how many men I've put in the ground, but I'm guessin' it's a far bit more than 17, young man....Semper Fi" Huck said and lifted up his sleeve revealing an old faded blue ink tattoo of the eagle globe and anchor. Huck slowly drew the gun barrels back away from Max's face, but still kept the gun trained the young man.

"Oh thank GOD!" Kassy exclaimed happily, her shirt still undone, it opened and her large breasts draped over the handsome young man's naked chest.

"Don't go thanking God just yet Kass...The boy might be one of God's big-green-killin-machine but that don't make him innocent. What in creation are you doing in my house young man?" Huck asked suspiciously.

"Ooooh great, he ain't gonna kill'em now!" Mary groaned.

"That still is yet to be determined Mary, If he don't get off the ground and steer clear of Kassy's utters, I might not even wait for his explanation 'fore I empty this scattergun into him." Huck snapped back, the fury in his eyes at seeing his eldest daughter's breasts on another man was starting to boil him back up into a rage again.

As much he was enjoying having Kasey's enormous tits pressed against him he realized that it was a dangerous position to be in carefully, if not regretfully, removed himself from her before coming uneasily to stand, never breaking eye contact with the old man the whole time.

"Just got back from two years in the sandbox, decided to decompress, take a nice roadtrip cross country. My van up and died so I started hiking in search of a gas station or something. Three hours later my canteen ran dry and I blacked out from the heat. Woke up here." It was the simple matter of fact truth of matter, how he had ended up in the house he didn't know but he was smart enough to figure it out.

As to why he had been without pants when he came around he was still fuzzy on.

"Well, we'll just see about that, won't we?" Huck asked, a cruel smile on his big bearded face. "Three hours of walkin' should put your vehicle at just around Morgan Hollow road. I'm gonna go and fetch my tractor and tow it back to the farm, if everything checks out then I'll be my brother's keeper and fix your vehicle and you'll be on your way, but if'n your lying to me, I'll kill ya dead and feed you to my pigs...we clear?" Huckleberry asked, staring menacingly at the young man.

"Yay!" Kassy exclaimed happily.

"Oh and one more thing, You keep your hands off of my daughters, or else it won't matter if your vehicle broke down or not, cause you won't be driving out of here." Huck added in with finality.

"Girls, you be good hosts and get a meal cooked for this young man, and absolutely no horseplay? Understand? And Lizzy go put on a damn shirt..." Huck said as he turned to regard her gaggle of daughters.

"Yes Pa..." All five daughters answered in unison.

Huck finally lowered his gun and walked back out of the room, leaving Max surrounded by his daughters. Soon the tractor's old motor could be heard starting from outside and from the vantage point of the bedroom window they could see the big farmer slowly rolling down the road.

"Sorry about my Pa, he's really protective of us since momma died, but don't you worry we are gonna take real good care of you. I'm Kassy and that's my sister Lizzy. The Twins are Gretta and Mary and that little one is our baby sister, Betty Sue. We are the McClury girls and we sure are happy to see you...Max wasn't it?" Kassy asked, while Lizzy pushed by and walked over to the dresser, pulling a wife beater shirt out and slipping it on.

Back
Top Bottom