Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thick As Thieves [Optiplex x Melevolence]

Melevolence

A Total Mess Of A Man
"Why don't we just run over the plan once more. This time...try to stick to the plan, OK? No more of your ballyhoo nonsense! Going to get yourself strung up one of these days and me turned into glue!" She gave a stern snort before turning her attention from the town just up ahead to the human male behind her.

The beautiful golden furred, black maned and tailed Mustang stomped her front left hoof on the ground. She was quite large, especially for a female. Tall enough that even her rider struggled to mount up onto the saddle due to her height and how high he had to lift his foot to get it into the stirrup.

"As we've found out, the bank is in the center of town. We'll have to move in quick. The sheriff is usually out of town to do his patrol, meaning we'll have to worry about the deputy. We go in, you get to the bank, take JUST what you can carry and we'll get out."

Penelope continued to give him a stern look. "Don't start shooting unless you have too, either. Less noise and attention we bring to ourselves the easier it is to get a head start on the law."

https://static1.e621.net/data/58/43/5843b1fb67c4f1f3282bc0c815b473bd.jpg

Jesse James http://static.zerochan.net/United.States.full.529623.jpg hadn't even been paying attention. Just like all his robberies, he was going to wing it, his quick trigger finger and good aim coupled with his rather unique companion's quick mind had gotten them out of all sorts of situations. He should consider himself lucky, he was the only outlaw he knew of that had a highly intelligent talking horse for a companion. In fact, he thought of her as more than a companion, as evidenced by the way he stared at her massive, jiggling rump whenever he got the chance to walk behind her, which was as often as he could. However, he chuckled as she stamped her hoof, insisting that they go with the plan she created. "Hey, don't worry about it beautiful, this is going to be an easy score. If we survived that last train robbery, we can survive pretty much anything." He says, giving her a playful slap on her immense behind, enjoying the way it bounced and jiggled around with every move she made or at the slightest touch. He looked at the sign over head as they walked into town. It was called Dead Gulch, with a booming population of 52. He wasn't sure if he should take the name as the omen, and found that he didn't much care.

She gasped at the sudden smack against her hind quarters, stomping her hoof again "I should kick you!" She threatened, her tail flicking side to side. The human was quite strange. He seemed to have an unusual attraction to her. While she was unusual in that she was an uncharacteristically intelligent specimen, even capable of human speech, it still felt a little strange that this male seemed interested in her on a sexual level. Something that she was quite certain wasn't normal among his species.

She pouted a little but began to follow him, keeping quiet so not to startle anyone once they got into town. A talking horse would send off all the wrong signals. Attention they didn't need. The buildings of Dead Gulch were a bit run down. She had heard that this place was once heavily harassed by several bandit groups. The town never had too much time to get itself looking pretty again. Though the rumor was the sheriff had run those bandits out of the area, even caught a couple of them. They'd never gotten to the bank. Luckily they had the benefit of being relatively unknown bandits and being only a 'solo' thief was quite unheard of and less suspicious.

They approached the bank. She nudged his arm with her snout as if to give him a wordless reminder to stick to the plan. She moved up to the trough that was against the walk up in front of the bank where several other horses were currently hooked up. She had to nudge her way to the water though, being quite large compared to the other horses waiting for their owners to return. She took her position closest to the entrance, ready for him hurry out and saddle up so she could run them to safety.

Admittedly, Jesse also thought that his feelings of attraction were strange, actually more like disgusting when he first realized they were there. However, he soon began to think about what actually made a human a human. It was their mental capabilities, their abilities to feel a wide range of emotions, their power of speech that made them humans, rather than the slowly decaying fleshy bodies those capabilities happened to be housed in. His horse had all of those things, complex analysis skills, the ability to talk and laugh with him for hours as they lounged about in their hideaway camp in uncharted native territories. Also, he was perpetually alone, so his options of sexual partners were very limited, and it also helped that he was very much an ass man, and if there was one thing his talking horse had, it was mountains of lovely, gorgeous ass. He let out a chuckle as she acted in indignation to his actions. "Sorry hun, but a man still has needs, and when he's an outlaw and perpetually alone, it's hard to find partners that won't charge him an arm and a leg to indulge his sexual needs."

He led her into town and stopped talking to her, both agreed that a talking horse, or a man carrying on a conversation with any type of horse, talking or otherwise, would attract a lot of unwanted attention. He felt her nudge his arm, a wordless reminder to stick with the plan. He then gave her snout a few pets, checked his gun to ensure it had rounds, grabbed his money sack, and hiked his bandanna over his face. He then strode into the bank, which was thankfully almost empty during the afternoon. He pulled out his gun and fired a shot into the ceiling. "Alright this is a robbery! If you wanna live, keep your heads down and don't try anything." He says, pointing his revolver at the teller, who quickly stuffed his sack full of cash. He ran outside, soon the law would be on their tails, and he didn't want to wait around to be found. He hooked the sack of money onto the horse's saddle, and awkwardly clamored up to the saddle. "Hya! Get going!" He shouted, the shouts and screaming that were beginning to develop was sure to attract attention.

Penelope took a few mouthfuls of water from the trough while she waited, one of the horses beside her sizing her up. She noticed it was a stallion, finding a bit of humor in the situation. Though she lifted her head quickly at the sound of a gunshot, which could only be Jesse. She let out a slow breath from her nostrils, shaking her head slowly. Always one for theatrics despite it already putting them at a disadvantage. In minutes he was bursting through the hinged doors with the sack full of cash. She shifted her position to allow him to mount up from the step up. As soon as his ass hit the saddle she reared back to pivot on her hind feet then taking off, kicking up dust as she did.

As soon as they were out of town she gave an annoyed snort "I said no shooting!" She scolded "You're lucky no one came running as soon as the shot was fired!"

A short distance down the main trail she veered off to the right, heading towards a rocky outcrop where they had set up camp for the past couple of days. He'd have to pack up so they could hit the trail before the law came snooping around to try to root them out. She slowed to a trot as they neared camp "Hopefully you use the money wisely this time! No more cards. You're terrible at it."

Jesse simply enjoyed the wind running through his hair as his buxom equine companion ran along the dirt path. Soon they were off the trail, heading towards the hidden, cave like outcrop that they had been hiding it out in. Jesse didn't entirely hate his life, his was a life of freedom, and he wouldn't trade that for all the large rumped women in the world. He chuckled as his horse reprimanded him, saying how he shouldn't have shot his weapon. "It disorients people, makes them too scared to think clearly, the shock just makes them listen to what you say and get out of there. And we should be fine out here, we're in native territory, and the law won't come out here unless they have the cavalry behind them, the natives don't like a white man with a badge and a rifle. Hell, the only reason they let me in here is because I'm just one person, they can easily over power me if the wanted to. At least that's what the chief in that nearby tribe said." He finished, jerking his head in that direction.

Once again, he chuckled at her worries. "Alright baby fine, no cards, I guess I'll just have to turn to the pleasures of the flesh instead." He says, reach behind him and groping her thick, huge behind, feeling her ass fat squeeze through his fingers. Just doing that alone made his cock harden a little. "Besides, we're getting low on supplies, I'll need this cash to barter with the natives. We're getting low on food and soap, neither of us has washed in awhile." He says, slinging himself off the buxom equine as they reached their campsite. It was actually quite picturesque, surrounded with a lush forest, and a river where they were able to drink and wash their clothes and themselves. "And while I enjoy the view, it would be nice to have an actual hideout for a change. I'm sure you'd like a change of scenery too." He says, giving his companion a smile. "So, you're right, no more gambling, I'm going to start saving this money from now on."

It was a little known fact that a horse could blush, which she did when Jesse so boldly took handfuls of her ass again. It felt so strange...feeling his fingers just sink into her flesh like that. Her tail flicked in embarrassment and annoyance. "Please...if you're as handsy with me as you are human girls, it's no wonder they go running." She held her head up a little in pride "So ungentlemanly." She peered over at him as he spoke though, listening intently. They were quite fortunate that the natives were allowing them such free reign of the lands. Normally they wouldn't like a white man so close by. They could easily kill him and steal her though perhaps they found the fact that they harassed the towns amusing and thus gave them leniency.

Her ears perked when he actually agreed with her. To give up gambling. "I can't believe you're agreeing with me on something!" She had a surprised tone in her voice and a sly smile on her lips. The prospect of a change of scenery did seem rather nice. "I can imagine having some nice green open fields to gallop around in for once. This rocky sand stuff is hard on the hooves..." She lifted her left front foot, casting an annoyed look at the ground before she pawed at the ground a bit. At the mention of exchanging the cash for goods with the natives she peered over at him again "True...you do kinda stink." She pointed out with a small smile. "I'm a horse. It's excusable that I have an equine odor!"

He couldn't help but laugh, it was different with her, talking with her was like talking to a good friend, one you can share pretty much anything with and they'll stick by your side. It ran across his mind that they were perhaps made for each other, an outlaw that couldn't fully integrate into human society, and probably the world's only talking horse. "I know, but you still need to be washed too. What kind of er, I guess the rest of the world would call you my pet, so pet owner would I be if I didn't take care of your personal hygiene every now and then." He says, giving her a smile once more. "Although, you never really seem to smell all that bad to be honest, a lot of horses reek, maybe talking horses have much more mild odors." He says, pulling out a brush and beginning to brush her coat, going through the recommended procedure to clean an equine, taking extra special care to give most of his attention to her lush, plump backside. "Just so you know, I wasn't kidding about turning to pleasures of the flesh. How about I wash in the river and you and I can celebrate a successful bank heist and my conviction to never gamble. I'll be on the straight and narrow from now on." He says, letting out another chuckle.

"It's probably because I don't live in a herd." She stated in a factly manner, holding her head up a little bit when he came back over with the brush. Penelope's eyes closed slowly at the feeling of the bristles running through her fur. She let out a little sigh of relief whenever any knotted fur came loose. It didn't take long for him to get behind her. Any excuse for the male to gawk at her backside. The brush running along her haunches causing her to let out an unintentional sigh of satisfaction. It did feel good to be touched there though he didn't need any more reasons to go around and grope her.

He mentioned again the pleasures of the flesh, that they could take a nice bath in the river. More specifically...HE would wash her. "Mmm...you're just looking to molest me more." She moaned, tail swishing back and swatting at him as he brushed her. "Mmm...you on the straight and narrow? I'll believe it when I see it, boy." She teased playfully. Each swat of her tail giving him an unrestricted view of her round bottom as well as the swollen flesh between her haunches. Her equine womanhood smooth and almost rubbery looking. Labia black in color though a distinct pink coloring visible where her lips parted a bit. "Though a wash would feel good. it's been dreadfully hot the past few days."

Jesse was an expert at this, always saving her huge, deliciously round ass for last, just so that would be the last thing he saw on his equine companion. He stared at her smooth, puffy asshole, perched just above her tasty looking pussy, black labia leading into a rose petal pink coloration. He put his head closer and quickly inhaled the scent of her ass, stifling a moan. She had a musk about her, but it was a good one. Not too overpowering, just enough to get his primal urges going. He did this whenever he could, as her ass cheeks were so thick and massive they almost always covered her two entrances. He stepped away, rummaging in his bag for his last bit of soap, and beginning to peel off his sweaty shirt, revealing his toned torso. "Well, you're more than welcome to join me love, it'll be nice to not have to bathe alone for once."

Penelope sighed a little bit when he invited her to take a wash with him. Her eyes watched as the shirt came off to reveal his bare torso. As far as humans went he wasn't bad on the eyes. Seemed to be built better than other males. She began to follow him, keeping her head held up "Fine...I'll join you. I could use a nice cool bath. Water will feel nice on my muscles after carrying you around all day." She teased.

The trip down to the river wasn't a long one by any means. It wasn't too deep. She'd waded across it with him on her back before. It only went up to her stomach at its deepest point. Wading into the water, she took a moment to take a few drinks of the fresh liquid before letting herself wade in further, tail swishing behind her as she did. "Come on...it isn't that cold."

Jesse sighed as she remarked about carrying him around. "Oh come on, I'm not that fat, especially compared to some others." He says, stopping to take off his pants and shoes as his equine companion waded into the river, her huge, fat bottom once more in his view. He stared at it, hypnotized, the way it bounced and jiggled with each step the mare took was mesmerizing. Sure enough, he felt the all too familiar stirring in his loins as she turned to coax him in. He stood up, stepping into the water, which was the perfect temperature. He saw the mare's eyes wandering down and looking at something. He looked down and saw that he was sporting a full on erection. He quickly covered himself, beginning to babble. "D-don't judge! It may look small to you but to humans it's a perfectly respectable size!" He said, and that was actually true. He was seven inches in length, and had a decent amount of girth. He never received any complaints from the few human women he slept with.

A sly smile spread to her lips at his sudden self consciousness. "Oh? What, it's OK for you to gawk at me but not let me take a little peek of my own?" She asked in a playful tone. It seemed like such a human quirk. To be worried about the size of their manhoods. It wasn't really a quality she saw in her own species. Despite what humans thought, not every stallion was hung the same.

She smiled a little more as she began to approach him. Her ears were perked up, eyes peering curiously at the area his hands struggled to hide. "Come on...move your hands. It's only fair. You got to peek and touch me all those times...now it's my turn for once!"

She had him there, and the water wasn't very cold, so it shouldn't affect his size. He let out a sigh, removing his hands, his cock pointing at her like it was choosing her or something. "Alright, but I don't see why you'd want to look, you've never reciprocated any of my obvious advances." He says, knowing that was perfectly reasonable for her to do so, it wasn't exactly a normal thing, even if he had at least somewhat rationalized his attraction. But.....it couldn't hurt to try though.

She ignored his words for now, her head moving closer as his hands started to move. She had to move her head back when his cock sprung forth and nearly swatted her on the nose. His masculine smell hit her nostrils, causing them to flare with each breath she took. The scent was...strange. It wasn't quite as assaulting as a stallions would be. This smell was mild...pleasant.

"Hmmm..." She leaned forward and gave his erection a nudge with her nose, laughing softly when she got to see it throb even more at the stimulation. "It's a lot smoother than a stallions..." She mused aloud "Far more lively too! I kind of like the shape..." She hummed softly. Her head lifted a little, peering at him curiously. "So looking at a mare's behind really gets you this excited? I guess I should be flattered..." Penelope tilted her head a bit with a curious look in her eye. "Hmm...it would be kind of rude for me to leave you like this..." She nudged his cock with her nose again "Maybe...I can help you out...I suppose you deserve some kind of reward for not blowing the heist..." Her lips parted a little, her long pink tongue sliding out. The mare boldly dragging her tongue across the underside of his flesh.

Jesse jumped a little when she nudged his sensitive shaft with her soft, velvety nose. "W-well, not all mare's butts, just yours really, you have a lot more body fat back there than non-talking mares, and we've been friends for awhile and seem to have a connection you know. I don't feel this way about non-talking animals." He says, a bit embarrassed and defensive. However, those thoughts were quickly put out of his mind when he felt her long, soft tongue across the underside of his rod, causing him to let out a soft moan. "Nnf, h-how did you know humans like this sort of thing?"

Penelope didn't answer right away. Her tongue, instead, continued to glide across the undercarriage. The mare extended her tongue further so the tip of her tongue rubbed lightly against the tender flesh where his shaft met his scrotum, her pliable lips gently rubbing to the tip of his cock. The taste was interesting. A strange mixture of salt and musk belonging to a totally different species. Finally Penelope retreated her head back, tongue slipping back into her mouth with a small smile forming on her lips. "I may be a horse...but I'm not stupid. I have better hearing than you humans think. I hear what goes on inside those places you run off to." she cast him a knowing look. "Besides...doesn't look like this guy is complaining..." She nudged his saliva coated dick with her nose again then opened her mouth. Her tongue slipped out to guide his flesh between her lips, sliding her head forward until she easily put it all in her warm, wet mouth. Her lips pressing to the hilt.

Jesse felt his equine companion's surprisingly expert tongue continue to do it's thing. She mentioned the few times he went to brothels, and he blushed. He was in the middle of getting a blowjob and he blushes when talking about sex. Humans truly can be bizarre sometimes. He watched as she placed his rod in between her lips, sliding her head forward until she easily put his entire length into her warm, wet mouth. Her soft muzzle bumping up against his base. "Nn fuck, you do this way better than they women I pay to do this."

A chill ran through her body when Jesse began to make pleasured noises. His groans making her ears twitch, tail swish...her sex dampen. The mare's head started to slowly move back and forth a bit, her lips soft, her suction increasing so her lips formed a wonderfully soft jacket around his cock, pulling his flesh perfectly with every bob of her head. Penelope allowed her tongue to fold a bit to better cradle his shape. As if to demonstrate the abilities of her species when she put her head forward, lips pressing to the base of his rod, she parted her lower lip and her tongue extended even further...her tongue looping under to sensually cradle his balls, wetting them with her lavish licking. Hearing him compliment her skill despite it being her first time doing such an act caused her eyes to close slowly, moaning softly as she dutifully serviced her partner.

Jesse placed his hands on either side of the equine beauty's head. "Just let me fuck your mouth for a bit babe." He says, beginning to thrust, his balls slapping against her chin, letting out a moan as he cock began to leak pre into his new lover's mouth. "Nn fuck, I'm gonna cum in your mouth, and then I'm gonna bury my face in that big, fat, beautiful ass of yours. I've been wanting to do that for ages."

Penelope closed her eyes as his fingers began to move through the short fur of her face. His fingers closing to grab ahold of her while his hips started to thrust. She didn't fight him, allowing her partner to use her mouth as if it were a pussy. Each thrust sending his large member into her warm, slippery mouth. The mare curled her tongue properly to create a warm, wet, fleshy 'slide' for his cock to go up. His musk flooded her nose with every pump, the sensation of his sizable testes smacking to her chin caused her to whiny erotically. A visible shiver running through her body. At the promise of him nutting the eager horse pressed her lips tighter around his shaft, tongue thrusting back and forth to massage his sensitive undercarriage. She even felt her pussy convulse and a thick gush of her juices to splash onto the ground when he promised to bury his face into her ass. This human was so lewd. Admittedly she'd never felt so excited in all her life.

Jesse continued to hump the beautiful equine's mouth, moaning as her tongue created a sort of funnel to massage his thick rod. "Oh fuck that's it, I'm cumming!" He says, easily thrusting his entire cock into her eager muzzle, letting out grunts of pleasure as his balls pumped his thick, creamy load into his lover's mouth.

As her partner began to cum she closed her eyes, tongue continuing to fold just right to hold his cock. He thrust like he was trying to breed her mouth, shooting his thick seed deep. The first few sloshes hit her throat which she instinctively swallowed, not even giving it a second thought. The next few spurts poured out onto her tongue, bathing it in his musky, salty goop. Penelope couldn't stop the fevered moan that bubbled out of her throat. She'd never tasted semen before. This sort of sexual act wasn't something her species did. Mating was a very informal thing. Mount, thrust and cum. The taste of Jesse's seed was making her pussy flood, juices visibly leaking out into the water.

Only once his orgasm ceased and every last drop had been delivered did the mare pull her head back. Her soft lips hugging his rod tightly until it popped free. Dutifully she swallowed the healthy mouthful she'd been given and her eyes opened to peer down at him once her head lifted again. She cracked a soft smile, tail flicking in frustration. "You never made those noises when you were with your kind..." She sounded cocky, eyes glinting mischievously "Guess you really are just a dirty horse fucker, hmm?" she teased him "And I thought humans like you were just a rumor!"

He panted, enjoying the after glow of his incredibly climax, she took his mouth fucking like it was nothing, usually he had to deal with human women gagging and getting annoyed at him for going to hard. However, he was soon taken out of that blissful state when his beautiful horse started teasing him, calling him horse fucker among other things. He felt his cheeks flush with embarrassment and annoyance. "Well.....you're better at it than they are! And I'm different than all those other human male deviants, the horse I'm fucking has the mental capabilities of a human, so it's not wrong. Now, stop talking and turn around, I said I was going to bury my face in your fat ass and that's exactly what I plan to do!" He says, a bit hot under the collar, some stubborn part of him, although a much smaller part, still was saying this was wrong. However, he was hoping that part would shut up after he wound up balls deep in that thick, bubbly, huge talking equine ass.

His heated reaction sent a jolt through her spine. The flush in his cheeks were only adding to the amusement and excitement she felt. "Oh...did I strike a nerve?" she teased again though obeyed his order. She slowly turned around so her rump was facing him, the water gently sloshing with her movements. She took a few steps backwards so his face was inches away from the prize he so often longed for. Her tail lifted up promptly to reveal everything. Her round, puffy anus on display and just below that was her glorious equestrian sex.

The glossy, almost rubbery lips of her sex opened wide to reveal her hot, slick and deliciously pink insides before closing so tightly that her fluids would come dribbling out. A trait humans called 'winking'. It revealed her excitement and need to have a male enter her and breed her well. Her hips began to sway back and forth a little, causing those round cheeks he adored to jiggle a bit. "Ahhh...don't tell me you're getting bashful now? Where's all that bravado you had before!? Mmm...come on...I'm giving you permission!"

Back
Top Bottom