Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lets Get Along with Tentacles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaybee

Supernova
Hello there! While I normally place my threads elsewhere, I have a very particular craving that seems somewhat uniquely suited to this part of the board at the moment!

A Tentacled Romance

For those who don't click links, the above are a couple of stories in which small tentacle monsters (for one reason or another) live in symbiosis with human women in various ways. Generally these relationships are innately at least a little sexual, but they're also cute and domestic in places as well as being incredibly kinky and lewd. In some cases they might live in a tank in the woman's home, in others they might be able to change their size and literally live inside the woman. They might be a rare occurence and thus need to hide themselves in order to go out of the house (and how they hide can be quite 'creative') or they might be commonplace allowing for something a little more public, or somewhere in between!

In a nutshell, I want to either play, or play with one of these tentacle monsters in a cute consensual and deeply kinky relationship, so if you're at all interested in that! By all means I would love to hear from you!

Oh, and while both source materials are in a modern setting, I would be equally happy to do this in a futuristic or fantastical setting if that's what tickles your fancy! Hell, suggest any setting! I'll happily consider it!

Can I be a washed up villain from that Sentai girls game that sizzled out? He is in hiding with a nice busty human woman.

Kaybee said:
Hello there! While I normally place my threads elsewhere, I have a very particular craving that seems somewhat uniquely suited to this part of the board at the moment!

A Tentacled Romance

For those who don't click links, the above are a couple of stories in which small tentacle monsters (for one reason or another) live in symbiosis with human women in various ways. Generally these relationships are innately at least a little sexual, but they're also cute and domestic in places as well as being incredibly kinky and lewd. In some cases they might live in a tank in the woman's home, in others they might be able to change their size and literally live inside the woman. They might be a rare occurence and thus need to hide themselves in order to go out of the house (and how they hide can be quite 'creative') or they might be commonplace allowing for something a little more public, or somewhere in between!

In a nutshell, I want to either play, or play with one of these tentacle monsters in a cute consensual and deeply kinky relationship, so if you're at all interested in that! By all means I would love to hear from you!

Oh, and while both source materials are in a modern setting, I would be equally happy to do this in a futuristic or fantastical setting if that's what tickles your fancy! Hell, suggest any setting! I'll happily consider it!
I would love to play with you as one of these tentacle monsters. It would be lots of fun to do it in a modern day scenario, more as your pet or play thing while we live together and get into funny and silly shenanigans. Maybe you find me in the wild or on the ground hurt, you take pity on me even though people say these creatures are dangerous and you rescue me giving caring for me. But then we get into some trouble.
I checked out your f-list and I'm completely fine with it, if you want afterwards we could change it up so you're the tentacle monster while I'm the human. :) I'm very interested and I think this could be a lot of fun, hit me up if you are too. Also, I don't care about what gender you want to be, I'm not picky at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom