Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Queen's Ambition (Kassy and Sirix)

Kassyghost

Star
Queen Kassandra Killingbuck sat on her balcony staring out over the medieval metropolis that was her kingdom, Fedoria. She could barely enjoy the beautiful scenery due to the obscene scene unfolding inside her bedchamber just behind her. Loud moans and heinous gagging sounds echoed from within, and the worst part was that they emanating from her own husband even though she wasn't in the room.

It wasn't always this way, she could still remember being just a 12 year old innocent girl on her family's lands, laughing and playing in the lush fields with her sisters. This was before her father, the Archduke of Killingbuck had let his ambition get the best of his senses and married his eldest daughter off to the King of Fedoria. Even then, Kassy had thought the idea of marrying a man much her senior seemed like a horrible idea, but her mother assured her that she would soon be living in the lap of luxury with servants bowing to her every beckon call. She would be Queen, and it was far more than any of her sisters could ever hope to expect.

King Gregor III was almost 35 when he took her as his child bride, and the worse part was that she wasn't even the first maiden to hold that title, he'd had two wives prior to her, the first imprisoned in the Northern Highlands, and the second had been beheaded, both guilty of the simple crime of not being able to bare their King a heir. Kassy was lucky though and by the age of 13 she'd delivered a healthy son, though the labor of it had almost killed her.

Of course being little more than a child herself, she was allowed very little to do with the raising of the Prince, and yet it was the only thing she really wanted. Life as a royal held little comfort for her, she wasn't allowed any real involvement in any of the politics of the court, even though she very intelligent, instead forced into the role of the King's trophy wife, sitting at his side idly. She listened though, absorbing as much as she could and as her son grew into a fine young man, she began to have her own aspirations.

Now 29 years of age, with a son grown to near a man at 16, Kassandra desired deeply to dethrone her lecherous husband and see her son ascend to the crown, her at his side. Of course this endevour was considered treason, and if word were to get out of her ambitions, she too would share the fate of King Gregor's previous wives. But now as she sat here on her balcony watching the horizon for her son's return and listening to the man she was married to get oral pleasure from a slave girl she could think of nothing but treason.

It was then that the chamber door burst open and the Head of the Guards, Anthone Tiber strode into the room, stirring the Queen from her introspection. "My Lady, the Prince returns from his 'Boar Hunt'." Anthone announced, trying his hardest to ignore the sounds coming from the dressing room off of the bedchamber.

The Queen stood and walked proudly back into the room to address Tiber, but was interrupted by a yelp of pain from the dressing room. All at once the red velvet curtain burst open and her husband the King appeared, cock hanging out of his trousers and dragging the poor slave girl by the head of hair.

"My son returns?" King Gregor asks angrily, tucking his half hard dick back into his royal attire.

"Ye....Yes my liege. He is entering the city proper now." Tiber answered, averting his gaze.

"Grand! I shall greet him in the throne room... Have this slave girl punished, I instructed her to not use her teeth whilst pleasuring me and she couldn't even obey my simplest instruction. Tiber, take her to the smith's forge and have him use his hammer to break her teeth from her mouth!" Gregor announced, tossing the crying slave girl to the ground at Tiber's feet.

Kassandra stared at her husband with disgust while Tiber obeyed the order and removed the poor girl from the room. The King stared back, a cruel smile on his face. "What is wrong my Queen? Are you not happy our son has returned safely? Will you join me in the throne room to greet him?" The King asked, striding forward and running his fingers through her blonde hair.

Kassy smacked his hand away. "No I don't feel well, please inform him I wish to see him in my chamber after you've finished speaking with him." Kassy stated flatly.

The King smiled and left her, making his way to the throne room to great his returned son.

Crown prince Alexander the VI rode into the city surrounded by his friends and guards, the commoner Ashton, and his best friend by his side. Despite his father's many and rather loud complaints at having his son play with the common kids in the streets just beyond the castle walls, Alexander had snuck away and done so anyway. And the people of the city loved him for it. He understood them to a better degree then any of the other royalty had.

"Come boys, tonight we feast." Alexander calls out as they cross through the gates and start to head towards the castle, and clapping a hand on Ashton's thigh as they ride along. This wasn't the first hunt he had taken the commoner on with the rest of his noble friends, and the nobles in company treated the commoner as a friend as well. "Can you not come as well. I will dress you from my wardrobe so that you do not stand out." Alexander proposes.

Ashton next to him bowing politely. "You do you me much kindness. No I need to return to the forges with father. May be next time." He says with another small bow then turns to make his way to the craftsman district of the city and the smithy there in.

The rest of the boys accompany him to the gates of the castle before saying their goodbyes to go and clean up after the week long hunt. Alexander hands off his horse Jerrick to a servant to take the boar to the kitchens then the horse to the stables. As he makes his way inside, he passes by Tiber on his way out, slave girl by the arm. "What has father done now?" He asks, crossing his arms, then his horrified at the answer. "No, send her to the kitchens. She will slave away in the heat and the hard work there. I can't think of a worse punishment." Alexander orders.

Everyone expect father knows that kitchen duty isn't actually that bad. The heat could be intense in the warmer times of year, but that the worst punishment was not being able to eat the food they were making. Not that they didn't sneak any, but there were careful to do so.

At the alleviated punishment, the slave girl falls to Alexander's feet in thanks, all smiles. Alexander leans down and lifts the girls chin up so he can look her in the face. "A smile like that...Its a crime to see it gone." He says with his own smile then a kiss to her forehead. "Go, now." He orders then makes his way inside and to the throne room.

"Ah father, still in good health I see." he says, sounding happy about it but a little disappointed on the inside. He doesn't bring up the slave girl, but gives his father a small bow. "We killed ourselves quite the monster Father. He will make a fine centerpiece for the Alliance Feast." He says, the all important diplomatic meeting of the Tredian Alliance being the reason for the hunt in the first place.

Kassandra watched in silence from the balcony above as the group of strapping young men rode through the gates, a huge boar strapped to one of the back's of their beast of burden. Another successful hunt and at the lead was the finest of the bunch her darling son Alexander. She marveled at how handsome he looked in the late day sun, and fantasized to herself about how he might look with the crown upon his head.

She watched as his men disembarked and wondered where his 'shadow' was, usually Ashton was right by his side, but now he was absent, most likely an after effect from the commoner's last visit to the royal castle. King Gregor had made quite the scene embarrassing the young man, and he hadn't been back since, thankfully 'Xander was still able to hunt with the handsome young man, regardless of the King's lack of grace.

It was then Tiber had appeared, reluctantly carrying out the King's cruel orders, and to Kassandra's surprise Xander stopped them and set the young woman free. This small act of kindness was enough to bring a broad and proud smile to the young Queen's visage. She watched as he humbly bent low and placed a kiss upon the young woman's forehead. But is was then that she felt a slight tinge of jealousy, even though he was her son, seeing him purse his lips against another woman' seemed to stir unsettling feelings within her. She of course shook the strange feeling away, he was 16 now, a young man by all standards and soon he would start courting young woman, it was only a matter of time. But there was no denying that she still wished it was her lips he was kissing, and not some slave girl's face, regardless of how taboo the feelings were.

Meanwhile down in the throne room, King Gregor sat in kingdom's most prestigious seat, his legs spread wide in order to accommodate the massive belly that hung low from his overfed waist. He held out his golden chalice and grunted, "Another..." and the slave girl at his side poured yet another goblet full of wine for him to sloth down. It was his fourth cup now, and there was still several hours before dinner service, at this rate he would be stinking drunk by then, and the servant girl prayed that he might just pass out so that she wouldn't be subjected to the fiend's desires.

As the large doors burst open and the handsome young man, Prince Alexander strode in, chest puffed with pride the King began to laugh. "Well well, Look who has returned, the prodigal son!" The King called out, his bulbous gut shaking from laughter. Gregor held out his massive fat hand, the royal ring barely able to make it passed his second knuckle now, he watched as his son bowed before him, and then held out the ringed hand for the boy to kiss. No hug, nor embrace, it was as if the young man was no more than another servant of the court instead of his son.

"We killed ourselves quite the monster Father. He will make a fine centerpiece for the Alliance Feast." Alexander said, the all important diplomatic meeting of the Tredian Alliance being the reason for the hunt in the first place.

"I should hope so...And only a week it took you, even though I have them stock the royal forests with a plethora of wildlife it still took you almost 7 whole days to bring down a boar, I guess you didn't inherit your father's hunter spirit.HAHAHAH!" The King mocked his son, but the jab was half hearted, as everyone knew that the Gregor rarely ever hunted, and when he did it was his man-at-arms that did all the hunting.

"The feast is a fortnight away, and thanks to my brave, if not a bit slow son has brought us a boar to feast upon, oooh how the kings of the four kingdom's shall rejoice. But you stink, go and bath, as smell of nature is more than my senses can bare just now, Oh, yes, How could it have slipped my mind, Your mother awaits your return, alas she couldn't make it downstairs to greet you. She waits for you in her chambers, go now." The king drunkenly slurs, turning his attention from his son and over to the slave girl holding the wine. His arm reaching out and trying to grab at the young woman, but his inebriation causing him to knock the wine cask from her grasp. "Stupid bitch! fetch me another cask!" He yelled as his son exited the room.

Upstairs Kassandra had her servant girl's pour a bath for her returned son, she herself lay on the large four post bed, facing the door of her room, waiting for Xander's entrance. She had much to discuss with her great hunter son, and she was sure he had much to discuss with her.

Alexander took his father's words with only a little sincerity. The man was a boaster, always talking himself up even at the expense of his son and wife. "Well, we wanted only the best." he says with a chuckle to himself then bows and makes his way out of the court room and up towards the family chambers, and his mother's more specifically.

He knocks on the door to his mother's personal chambers, one of the girls having told him that his mother had the bath drawn in her room. "Mother," he says when he gets permission to enter. "You wished to speak?" He asks, looking over to the bath, then heading behind a screen to undress and slip into the bath.

Once in the bath, he sighs and relaxes down into the warm water, glad to be getting clean for the first time in over a week in warm water. He only lightly cleans at his body to savor the water a little longer while he and Mother talked.

Queen Kassandra jumped from her bed as her darling son Xander knocked and entered, running to him she wrapped her arms around him and smothered the handsome young man with kisses about the face and neck. The three chambermaids in the room giggled and laughed seeing the young mother dote over her son.

"Thank god you are alright! I saw the size of the boar you slew for the festival and I must say I'm truly impressed, but as your mother I can't help but still worry. A monster like that could easily dispatch a man, well maybe a man of lesser stature." She said with a giggle and watched as he stepped behind the privacy screen and undressed from the stinky hunting garb he'd been wearing. She could still smell the musky scent of animal pheromones they used to mask themselves during hunts. She sat back onto the bed and took in the sight of his muscled silhouette as the light from the window behind him cast an image onto the screen. She still couldn't believe how much he'd grown, nor where he'd gotten such a pronounced penis, certainly not from his father, the king was hung like a field mouse. Again this drew more giggling from the chambermaids.

"No need for a prince to have to wash himself, that's what the servants are for my dear." She said.

As her son proudly walked out from behind the screen and dropped into the bath the Queen raised her hand and motioned to her servant girls. They were well trained and two of them dropped to their knees at each side of the tub and drew sponges from the hot soapy water and began to wash him, while the third sat on the rear rim of the tub and massaged the prince's back. "Mind his unmentionables girls, I want every inch of him scrubbed clean." The queen instructed pointing at his large penis and the girls obliged, stroking him gently.

The Queen covered the distance to the tub and sat down on the rim herself, letting her hand rub his big chest and feeling his strong heartbeat from within. She bent low and whispered in his ear. "So you covered the alibi, and for anyone concerned you did as you said you would and hunted, but what of the other task I gave you? What of the northern providence, Will they support us if we try and take the crown?" The queen asked in little more than a whisper. It was the real reason she'd sent her son on the hunt, not for pork but for information. Of course this was a secret, if anyone were to find out that she was plotting against her husband she would end up like his last two wives.

The young prince groans a little as the sponge is taken from him, then groans a little more, though in embarrassed pleasure as one of the girls strokes him every so softly. "Careful. Don't need it that clean." He states. He had been this way since his boys had dropped. He was ladies man when he was dressed, able to make the girls swoon with a look, and orgasm with a wink, but he became shy and a little withdrawn when the clothes came off. Luckily that was only with the servant girls, so he didn't have to worry about it much at the moment.

The boy looks back up at his mother as she whispers to him, returning the whispered tone. "Basically said it was about damn time. I guess his first wife...Maria?..caught wind that she was going to die and tried to get him killed before that could happen. Didn't get far, she died the day she got back from talking with Count Alaric." He says, shaking his head a little. "That's everyone but the western islands accounted for." He tallies up real fast, before he continues, "But, they were never a large fan of the man and the military holding them in the first place. They would love to see the man dead." Alexander says with a small smile. "None of the providences are going to fight us about it."

Queen Kassandra smiled at her son's revaluation, having the northern providence backing them would mean a lot, even if the western islands were still unaccounted for. She smiled broadly and ran her fingers through the few chest hairs on her son's wet chest, before turning to regard the servant girl working her son's big cock.

"What are you doing back there? A man should derive pleasure from that, not embarrassment, you're obviously doing it wrong, here let me show you how it's done." The queen stated, flipping her hand at the young servant girl dismissively and then reaching into the soapy bath water and gripped her son's manhood. "There my love, is this better? Mommy knows what her son likes, doesn't she?"

The queen slowly ran her hand up and down his big shaft, hesitating at the head and swirling her fingers around the growing head of it. "I am so proud of you Xander, you will be a much better king than your father." The queen whispered again, as she stroked him masterfully.

Kassandra spread her legs, while still perched on the edge of the tub, her gown draping between her luscious thighs. "Well no need to stand there, if you can manage to satisfy my son with your hand, then you can use your mouth on me, come down here and climb between my legs." Kassandra ordered to the servant girl.

The girl nodded, "Yes milady..." the answered and walked around in front of the queen's spread legs. The large gown still draped the dropped to her knees and crawled under. Suddenly the bulge of servant's head appeared under her gown and she used her free hand to guide the pretty young chambermaid's mouth onto her pussy.

"We shall set our machinations in place then, but when the time comes I will need you to be the one to act, can you do that my big strong virile son? If you will act as my hand and strike your father down then I will lay with you and no longer will you be my son, but my husband instead." Kassandra coed at her son as the chambermaid set to eating her pussy.

The shyness falls away as his mother's more skilled hand finds its way to his penis. He didn't know why his mother's touch was so calming and pleasurable, but he wasn't about to argue with her about it. It felt good. "Of course mother, your always just right." He breathes out as she softly strokes him, just leaning back in the tub as the other two girls finish cleaning him up.

As they muse, the girls finish cleaning his body, and put their sponges away and stand off to the side. He liked to reward the girls when he felt they deserved it, and calls out. "Sara, Its your turn to be rewarded right?" He asks, with a smile to which the young girl smiles and nods coming over to him. "Get comfortable." he tells the girl to which she sits close by and turns her body. From their new position, Alexander reaches between the girls legs and toys with her pussy a little, eliciting little sighs and yelps of pleasure from the girl.

Going back to business, he goes back down to a whisper. "I can act, but we need to do this right. I can't kill him in open court and a knife in his chest can easily lead to you or me meeting the same fate." He muses for a moment. "No...we need something a little lower key." He says mostly to himself in a low groan as his pleasure starts to build and grow with each stroke of his mother's hand.

Hearing her son, the prince actually mouth the words about killing his father in addition to the servant girl flicking her clit with her tongue, made positively shiver with pleasure and her hand gripped down on her son's cock.

"No dagger will be needed, you just let me take care of the means and you'll be able to focus on the actual act." Queen Kassandra whispered back as her voice shook nearing orgasm. She found this whole situation to be very erotic and wanted to continue further.

"Come now, surely you must be pent up after your journey, take that servant you pleasure with your fingers and relieve yourself inside her, Mother wants to watch." Kassandra instructed her son, as she could see how big and swollen his cock had become.

"Very well," He groans out a little as the queen squeezes his cock a little, talking about the future act they were planning. He takes a few moments to work on pleasing the girl at his hand then hears his mother's request. Normally he would already have her on him, his nerves usually only lasting a small time before the pleasure flooded it out, but his mother was stroking him and they were talking so he had held off.

"Go lay in the bed. I'll be too you soon." He tells the servant, smacking he ass lightly before rising from the tub and drying off a little. Of the queen wanted to watch, he was going to give her a show. Sufficiently dry, he makes his way over to the servant girl who had stripped on her way over and was waiting almost anxiously for the prince. Alexander takes no time at all and just pushes into her with his fat cock, the little yelp of pleasure from the servant girl was enough to show that she enjoyed this.

As Alexander started to move, the servant girl squealed and moaned in delight. "Oh my prince. Your size is amazing." She says, mostly as a show for the queen. Kassandra had seen this same slave girl with her husband before and she had not given such a response from him as she did with her son, and was hoping to show what she had to look forward to.

Back
Top Bottom