Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Archaeologist, The Succubus, and The Gun (LeftShield x Umbrale)

LeftShield

Super-Earth
Oatmeal Creampies​

There was one vending machine in this emergency room and it was completely empty of everything. Everything but, Little Debbie, Oatmeal Creampies. He stared at the glass, just able to see his reflection if he didn't focus on the snack cake. Dark, dried blood stained his white collar while a few specks splattered across his cheek. His eyes had deep dark circles underneath them from the sleepless hours that had been the journey home. His dark brown hair was a mess, scattered across his head in every direction making him look like a anime character more than a human. His lips cracked, his five o clock shadow thick, his hazel eyes more green than brown were bloodshot. Was that because he was tired, or crying? Crying had he been crying? He must have right? Right?

"Mr. Poole!" Ty looked over from the machine to see a doctor in full get up. White overcoat, blue smocks, face mask pulled under his chin, had he been trying to get his attention this whole time. "Mr. Poole can you hear me? Mr. Poole....I'm sorry to tell you this....it-... the cancer won. We tried our best sir but it was just to late. I'm so sorry." The doctor said putting his hand on Ty's shoulder. Ty looked at the man with a blank, cold stare.

"Is this the only food in the place?....I don't like oatmeal."

Two Weeks Later...

Ty stood in front of the large mirror at his sister's flat. Staring at the monkey suit he had put on as if it would will the tie to tie itself. "You're almost thirty Tyson, why can't you tie a tie yet?" He heard from behind him as sweet and caring Kimmy came around in front of him. His little sister, Ty had been worried this would be hard on her but he thought that about his dad's death too. She was strong, she would keep moving always.

"Kimmy... I'm sorry I wasn't around more often. Work...it just put me farther-" Ty tried to explain before Kimmy put her finger to his lips to shush him. She quietly tied the fabric and straightened out his jacket. He could see the tears welding in her eyes but she held them back.

"Just...just promise me you'll be around more often OK? You and me, we're all each others got now. I'm gonna need my big brother around so I have someone to go to OK?....Fuck you Tyson Poole, trying to get me to cry before we even got to the funeral home. I'm gonna be crying later anyways, no tears til then.....Mum wouldn't want that." Ty just nodded before Kimmy went off to finish herself up. It had been two weeks and yet his mother's death just wasn't effecting him. She ment so much to him though which was what he didn't get. She was the one that encouraged him to chase his dream. Calling him her little Indiana, telling the young British boy that he could grow up to have amazing adventures just like Indiana Jones. Even when it didn't turn out as he thought she still was so proud. Telling all her friends and seeming very interested as he told her about the ancient Greek pot he had found. It was no ark of the convenient but she sure treated it like it was.

When the cancer hit, he couldn't be home as often. He worked for the British Museum after all. One could just call off for a year and take care of his mother. He got the holidays though, Valentines day she looked fine, Thanksgiving you could surely see it, Christmas....she was on a bed in the living room, because sitting tired her out to much. It was almost one year to the diagnosis, and he wish he would have quit.

The funeral was nice, Kimmy said some words, the priest had a good sermon. It was all talk though, still there were no tears from Tyson. He was stoic, emotionless. Even at the wake which for a their family was packing a pub until day break and singing songs, drinking, crying, but celebrating his mother's life rather than mourn it. Still, while he may have stayed until the very last person, he didn't cry, he barley drunk. He just sat there.

Two Months Later...

"Oi! Ty, mate, listen my wife is going into labor. I know it's my shift but please, you got to cover for me." Curtis the night guard pleaded in front of Tyson. He just nodded and smiled.

"Of course! You're not gonna miss the birth of your baby. Go man! Go!" Curtis smiled and ran off, hailing a cab before he even opened the door. The last two months had been, empty, like Ty was. He had asked for a cataloguing job back at the museum in London, he wasn't going to be away from Kimmy again. They agreed and set him up for the night shift, he'd go into the back and make sure that every piece of history that wasn't being shown was there. It was pretty cool for a history nerd like him but it wasn't what he wanted. Kimmy had set him up in a flat down the block from him. It had one window which looked out onto the street but the giant tree across the way blocked all sunlight from coming in. Which left his already empty apartment, dark, black.

When his mom died, something died with Ty. He wasn't the same person anymore, he didn't have passion, he barley had the will to get up in the morning. Ty stood behind the security desk and looked down at the papers for the upcoming exhibits, thinking he would go double check on the items that would be moved soon. His hand froze when he saw it, his body tensing and shaking.

Two days from now, a new exhibit would open up. It was going to be named, the wonders of Archeology, the past could be your future. Something about that was the knife that cut the last wire. He wondered if his parents looked at him as a failure, if they were ashamed that their son dug around in dirt all day. He was a burden to Kimmy and a waste of life. No one besides his sister even cared. It was then he heard his mother's voice, a flashback to when he would run around the house with a jump rope and that hat playing Indiana Jones. "Come on Indiana! Lunch is ready!" His mother's heavenly voice yelled.

Tears poured like waterfalls, his breath getting caught in his throat as it tightened up. He looked around and without even thinking it he went towards the backroom. Walking past the artifacts, sobbing as he did he tried to find the key on shaky hands. The restricted area, artifacts to rare or fragile to be out in rotation. He looked around getting angrier by the minute, he was throwing items now. Vases from BC, swords from Mesopotamia, ancient Japanese scrolls. "Where is it?! Where!!?!" He yelled before finally seeing it, Jessie James Revolver.

It had been locked away because of the countless attempts to try and steal it. When thieves hear that the biggest American thief's gun was in a museum, they got crazy. He stared at the revolver, his cheeks wet and cold. He reached out and was about to touch it, but stopped. "...Ammo, fucking hell Tyson. You can't even kill yourself right! Oh right." He said remembering that there would be bullets two shelves down. He grabbed the box of bullets, twenty four of them, so old the box was falling apart in his hand, but they would work. He put the box on the shelf next to the gun and took one out. He took a deep breath, picked up the gun, quickly loaded it and held the cold, cold steel to his temple.

Tyson Poole had never been anything extraordinary. He just wanted it to all to be over. Maybe he'd find happiness on the other side. Little did he know that putting that gun to his head would not be the end of his life, but the beginning.

The silence of the museum rang out, as palpable as the very air that suffused the place. An air of mystery. An air of Listerine(gotta keep them cases clean). An air, of history.

Click.

It rang through that air; echoed down the halls like a magnanimous omen.

Click.

Click. Click.

Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click.

Six chambers, six redundant rebounds. The bullets were supposed to work. They were never harmed; in fact, an airtight case was prepared for them, in the case of extreme heat, or critical external stimuli. Yet... the universe had different plans for Ty.

"Really? Using a gun from a decades-old mobster, to off yourself with? That's like adding to his kill-count, when he's a member of a kill-count."

A mocking, yet sweet, voice echoed through the building; yet came from the object placed against his head. Great. Not only did the gun not go off; he was becoming schizophrenic. Gee, shit, could his life get any worse?

After but a moment, a thick, purple mist began to spew from the gun; drifting across the room, whether he let go of it or not. It stopped a few feet from him, and began to condense; building from the ground-up, into a generally human shape. Slowly, that shape took on a solid form, and detail came along with it.

Now, for most men, it would have been a wonder to behold, and a raging erection to follow. For a suicidal archeologist... well, he was a nerd too, right?

For, from the mist, formed a woman of the grandest caliber. She stood just under his height, at roughly 5'9", yet took up the whole room with her stature. Starting from the top, you were confronted with two, curving, devilish horns, that poked up from hair of a rich, deep crimson;; yet, one of the two, had cracked-off, halfway up, with the remainder nowhere to be seen.. Fair, white-hued complexion stood in stark contrast to that waterfall of blood that reached her lower back. And amidst that, eyes of an uncanny trance-imposing presence peered out. Heterochromatic; one was of a crystalline, azure blue, and the other, a hue of red that matched the blood of her head.

Continuing down the body, you had a voluptuous chest. Curvy, fit, and perky, she supported a modest, C-Cup busom in... nothing. Rather, there was a dark purple tattoo that curved along the side; a simple, curving line of a stroke akin to a paint brush, barely an inch in width. They met over the top, like a heart, in her cleavage; as well as beneath it, at the bottom of her breasts, where they arched across her taut stomach. While the perky, pink nipples could catch the eye; if one followed the tatttoo, they'd be met with an hourglass shape. Baby-making hips rounded out the figure(once again, the stroke of a tattoo following along her sides, as well as along her arms, where it culminated in the pulse-points on a wrist), and would even slip backwards, to match an ass quite akin to the shape of a heart. Every man's dream, that ass was; and the tattoo again culminated there, at a point just above the enticing proportion. From that point, an imp-like tail had extended, swishing about in a slow fashion. Moving back to the front,that tattoo had extended down to her ankles; while just above, only the darkness of the room hid a womanhood of such tight variety, that any man would be blessed to experience it... in her humble opinion, at least.

At first, the woman blinked a bit, as if adjusting to the light, before stretching slowly, like a cat that had just awakened. Eventually, she straightened, and peered down at herself, before looking to him, a wide smirk playing on her lips."This is what you humans think succubi look like, now, right?" She paused, and pouted for a moment, before starting to approach him; not stopping until she had him up against the shelf; peering up at him."But, I don't really suppose that matters. So.", she paused, and tilted her head, before splitting a smirk at him once again."... Who the fuck are you, and why did you try and use my gun?"

Deep within those multi-hued eyes, glimmered something dark and dangerous. Ty wasn't dealing with something natural. He was the prey, on a league several times lower than that of the predator.​

The clicks a failed suicide had to be up there with some of the most depressing sounds in the known universe. A man or woman so down on their luck that they were willing to end it all. So with their last ounces of courage they picked up a gun, shoved it against their temple and....nothing. He felt like dying but the world wouldn't let him. He pulled the trigger again. Twice more, then just spamming the trigger and gritting his teeth.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

He screamed as chamber after chamber spun. He hung his head and quietly sobbed as he couldn't even take his own life. What control did he have now? Then, like a sign he heard a voice. It was, smooth, like silk, and danced between his ears but. No one was in the room. Still he looked around thinking a intruder had got in. It wasn't until the smoke started to spill from the barrel did he notice where the voice had come from.

Like out of a nightmare he watched as the smoke flowed and flowed until it started to form in front of him. The smoke became a being right in front of him. It didn't stop there though, it just got so much worse. Not only was smoke from a gun that did not shoot becoming sentient in front of him. Not only that but it had formed into the most sexy, the most perfect woman he had ever seen in his entire life. He couldn't even dream up a woman this amazing. He let the gun drop from his head and fall to his side, watching with wide eyes and a slack jaw.

"Wha-wh-wh-wha-ahhh-wh."

He just continued to stutter as the being in front of him started to speak. It got so much worse when it pushed him, he felt it push him back against the shelves. What was going on? A succubi? How was it pushing him? He was going insane, the failure of suicide had pushed him into insanity and now a naked demon was in front of him. So he did was most men would do, especially him while in front of such a sexy woman. Run screaming.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Yelling he pushed passed the demon, and out of the backroom. Tyson had never run so fast in his life but he pushed himself like never before to get out of that backroom. He fell out of the swinging doors, crashing upon the floor. The sound of the six shooter skidding against the marble as it flew across the floor. Scurrying up he dashed across to the pistol, swung back around to the backroom door and cocked back the hammer. He was breathing heavily and shaking slightly but was ready to kill. Then he realized, the gun didn't fucking work. Not to mention he was going to shoot a demon that was all in his head.

"I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy, I'm not....hmmm!....La la la.. What the fuck happened to my voice?" Finally Tyson noticed that his voice had changed. It was, deeper, no that wasn't the word. Masculine was it, dominant and rather suave. He looked at his arms and noticed they were fine, running over to a glass case he checked himself out and saw the normal Tyson staring back but his voice, that wasn't his voice. "Why? Why'd I have to go psycho, I just wanted to die but no now I'm insane!! Oh god, they're gonna find me. I destroyed ancient history! I'll go to jail for the rest of my life! No worse! The looney bin! Where they'll find me humping my mattress because I think it's a sexy red headed demon!! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Tyson, what'd did you do?! Oh fuck!"

The demon's cackle--well, let's be real here, it was an adorable giggle-- echoed through the place, as he took-off screaming."Well, wasn't what I would have preferred, but, hey, he's real cute...", she murmured to herself, before putting a finger to her chin. "Real receptive too; he's already taken in a quantity. Interesting." Her seemingly random musings were quick to stop, however, as she winced, and clutched at her chest. "Damnit. Don't run that far!"

Funny, really. That archeologist. Taking the very gun she had just came from with him; as if it would help him. If he was smart, he would throw the thing across the room, and then book-it out of there. But, then-again, suicidal maniacs weren't the most clear-headed of beings.

That being said, it probably did wonders for him,when she materialized out of thin air, directly behind him. With her gaze suddenly in the mirror, he would feel her voluptuous body so suddenly press against him. Those enticing breasts squashes against his back, as her arms looped about his neck, to dangle almost loving in front of him. "Now, what did you do?"

A soft laugh filled the air, before she leaned in, next to his ear, whispering softly, "Bonded an insatiable demon of sex to yourself with a pledge of death. That's what you did." A soft pout formed on her lips, before she pulled away, just from his ear. "Oh! I forgot to mention the teensy little...entire-universe-of-mythological-creatures-that-you'll-now-be-able-to-see."

As Ty had his mental breakdown on the floor he tried to slow his breathing focus on reality. Though that was hard when he felt two large breast against his back and soft arms drape around his neck. To be honest, he wanted to scream again, to freak out and run. Maybe he could go to Kimmy or maybe he could just go straight to the psych ward. He wanted to be afraid, but there was something about her presence that calmed him. Her words almost didn't register, but that warm feeling having her pressed up against him did. It had almost been three months since his mother died. Not once did he have a shoulder to hold near. He had to be strong for Kimmy and well, there wasn't anyone else.

He felt his heart rate go down and his eyes shut for a moment as she whispered in his ear. For the moment he was calm. Then he realized his erection, which if anything brought you back to reality it was a boner in a museum.

"Pledge of death? Universe of mythological creatures?... Sex Demon?! No, wait."

He said slipping out from under her grasp and turning to face her. Sitting on the floor across from her and finally taking in her sight. He had to admit, sex demon wasn't the hardest thing to believe siting across from this horned woman who gave him a erection just from soft whispers in his ear.

"I don't understand, I'm not crazy? No, of course I'm crazy, look at yourself Tyson. Lady I don't care if you are real, I can't believe it. Oh fuck, look what I've done. My carer is ruined, I can never show my face or I'll go to jail! Not only that but it's gonna be hard to prove me innocent with video evidence now." He said looking up at the security camera over head. "I gotta go home.... I gotta pack and get out of the city before morning when the others get here."

Tyson stood and started toward the door but after ten steps away from the pistol he froze. He could take another step, it wouldn't be a problem. It was almost as if there were a string coming out the back of his head, and it was pulled taught. He could snap it, in fact as he stood there for a few seconds he knew it would be OK if he did. He didn't want to though. Turning around he stared at the source and saw the gun on the ground.

"....Holy shit....you're real." He said, able to feel some sort of connection to the gun. If he was insane it would be just a bunch of shit he couldn't explain. This though, he felt connected to the gun and even though he couldn't explain it, he knew why. "I... I still have to get out of here. No, we, we have to get out of here."

It was unexplained but he could sense truth in her statement. Something strange was going on and this, demon, could give him answers. One thing was sure, they would have to add theft to his crimes because this pistol was his now. He picked it up, slipped it in his waist band and walked out of the Museum.

"Who are you?"

A soft giggle had escaped from her lips, at his proclamation of her realism. "You're damn right I'm real. What, you think these looks are artificial?", she joked, wiggling her chest at him in a sultry manner. He'd better get used to that, real quick. She was a sex demon, after all.

She played it off pretty nicely, but when he had strayed to the boundary of the bond with the gun; she had tensed up. Her eyes had widened to a state of fear, and almost depression-like air began to radiate off from her. When he had turned back around, a soft sigh of relief escaped from her, and she had bit down on her lip to bring her mind back to reality. Thus, she had turned to him, and cracked a small smile. So suddenly after, however, he had grabbed the gun and headed out.

A huff of exasperation had filled the air, as she dissipated into the air.

"Not even a blowjob first? Or a handie? Sheesh. Buzz-kill."

Her snobby joke echoed in his mind, this time, as she reappeared net to him. Now it was apparent that bat-like wings adorned her back, just above the flitting tail. However, as soon as he left the building, she evaporated again. This time, her voice filled his mind, like telepathy.

"Stop talking aloud. People'll think you're a loon.", she told him, with an indignant air, before continuing. "Just think it, and I'll get it. Yes, that includes images. Yes, that includes the image of me sucking you off. Yes, you should tuck into that alley so I can."An endless repertoire of sex jokes, it seemed, was one of her grand skills.

Yet, more pressing, was what he had noticed, as he left the building. Random people on the street, even some that he noticed regularly... weren't normal people. They were vaguely familiar, but looked like things out of a fantasy book.The late-night newspaper stand attender, whom always waved so cheerfully at him... her skin was a dark green. Small, tusk-like appendages protruded from just under black lips; and she was built like an ox. An orc? Was he going crazy after all. Yet, as he looked around, he would notice all the differences; beings of all origins had filtered into the normal-looking people of the streets. Much less in quantity than normal humans, but they were there; elves, dwarves, even a minotaur hunched in an alleyway across the street.That old, elderly man, that begged with but a tin cup day-in, day-out... Cold, golden eyes met Ty's, as a billow of heated air left it's mighty maw. As a child that thrived on legends and fiction, Ty would have no doubt as to most of these creatures; yet, how could they exist? And how did the humans about them seem to not notice? How could he have even noticed.

In return of his question, however, she was prompt to answer, "I'm a succubus, as I answered earlier. More importantly, I'm a lazy succubus, that doesn't feel like walking alongside you. Not that these mortals will notice me. The Haze takes care of us mythical beings. I'd appear as a normal woman to them." A silence hung in Ty's mind for a moment, before she added, "I had a name once, but that was so long ago, that I don't feel it fits me. Until the time that I form a new one, I think you should give me a name."

"I essence was sealed in that gun, because of... stuff.", she explained, rather vaguely, a soft giggle filling the space in his mind."... But, having tried to kill yourself, you've made a technical contract with me, on the pledge of death. Thusly, I'm your servant, or unwilling slave. Up until you die. Or find my body. Whichever comes first." She was almost non-chalant about his death, as if it wouldn't concern her in the slightest.​

"This is absolutely cra...."

Ty was left Stunned as he walked outside of the museum. Not the minority, but the majority of the people in front of him were not human. Elves, Orcs, Dryads, Satyrs, there was even a frost giant across the way. This was insanity, but Ty knew that he was very much sane. His amazement was brought back when he heard that sultry yet soothing voice answer him. This time though it was just as the first, was she talking to him telepathically?

"Does that mean you can see my thoughts? If so that means you know I'm hard. Fuck! You would know everything then wouldn't you? How I haven't been with a woman in a year. That time that I pictured me and you fucking like we hate each other in broad daylight. My shameful body pillow! Wait, I never thought of us fucking, can you put images in my head?"

He tried his best to ignore her dirty thoughts as he walked toward his apartment. He kept his head low and tried not to meet the eyes of anyone. Did they know he could see them? Did they know something was wrong with him? Was something wrong with him? As the succubi's voice danced in his head he felt the cold trickles of rain pouring down upon his head. It was just another night in London town, add fantasy creatures, a magical gun, swirl in attempted suicide and a sex demon that lived in his head. What had he gotten into?

After a brisk run through the rain he eventually made it to his flat. He quickly tossed off his shirt and hurried to the bathroom to get a towel and dry himself off. Turning on the light he quickly dried himself off but as he was going to leave he noticed his body had changed slightly. Very small hints of muscular definition were starting to show. It was more curious than anything. Ty wasn't out of shape but he sure as hell didn't work out. What the fuck was happening to him? Coming out into the main room he pulled out his gun from his waist band and plopped down on the couch.

"Do I summon you or do you just kind of appear when you feel like it?" He questioned waiting for her to appear. "So...what was this? You said that I'm in a contract with you because I tried to kill myself with this? Why the hell were you in a gun? Wait no, that's not what I want answered right now. What is this Haze you were talking about? There are mythical beings around? Like from Myths? How long have you people been around? You're a succubus? Like the ones that live off cum and sexual energy? Also what's this about sucking me off in a alley way? No! NO!"

Ty stood and started to slowly pace. "Don't answer those questions, in face please be silent for just a minute. Just one minute...please...... Whew. OK Ty... You're seeing a bunch of shit that doesn't make sense. What does make sense it that come morning you're gonna be wanted for a bunch of fucking things. Oh fuck....I have to leave Kimmy. She'll....she'll understand I'll just leave her a note explaining how whatever the police might say is a lie and one day I'll come clear my name. Yeah... but...where do I go?"

Falling back on the couch Ty felt a heavy pressure on his shoulders. The weight of the world and apparently a entirely new one feel on him and he had to figure out where to go and what to do. He looked up and across toward the Succubus, for a moment he felt a deep affection for her. He pictured her standing in front of him, his head gently resting against her stomach while her fingers slowly combed through his hair. Easily taking away the stress that seemed to heavy to move. Though he wondered if that was her powers. Maybe it was the connection they had now that manifested those feelings. Maybe he was just so exhausted after having a new world opened up when he tried to end his existence in the only one he had known.

His eyes roamed up and down her perfect body. His usual nervous attitude around women, especially ones this gorgeous was gone. Something was changing about him, but was it all bad? "No more questions tonight..... I don't think I've ever been this tired in my life. I need to write Kimmy a letter, pack my things, call Ron. Maybe he can get me on a plane tonight to somewhere....I have no idea where though. I need to do all this but for the moment I'm just way to content staring at you......All my life I've been studying history, collecting it for all man to see. Now though, with you and all those other...races, out there, none of what I've researched is true." He smiled softly, giving up what little control he had left over his life before standing. He walked up to her and stood very close, his hand gently grazing across her arm. His face not but a inch apart from hers. He looked into her mismatched beautiful eyes and stared into them for a minute.

"Do you eat or drink?" He asked pulling away from her and walking to his kitchen. He put on the kettle and looked back to her. "So I gotta give you a name huh? Well let's see, in viking culture there was a succubus who infiltrated the vikings and was said to drain the men of their will and power causing them to lose battles toward the end of their power. Her name was Cataela, we could call you that, Cat for short. Libidine means Lust in Latin, Libi for short. I don't know, this is strange. You name your child not someone who has been trying to suck your cock for the last thirty minutes. Also when is this going away?" He asked motioning to his hard on. "I mean on it's own, we're not...doing anything. The only reason I'm not running right now is I need to calm down slightly. We're not fucking."

At least not now...fuck I forgot you hear my thoughts.

Ty sighed, "I don't know, can I give you the liberty to choose your own name? Your master gives you free will! Something like that? Wait... you've obviously been alive a while if you were trapped in this gun. Do you know a place where we can go?"

His amazement at the revealed world around him, brought a soft giggle to an echo in his mind. "What? Did you actually think all those fantasy authors just dreamed that shit up? " Almost idignantly,she questioned him; a sound of commonplace annoyance in her tone."I don't care if they really are super-imaginative; you can't just *think* up our world."

Yet, when he rambled about sex, and the telepathy they had going; another derisive laugh."Yep. I can send you images, and vice versa. Telepathy, baby. Better get used to it." Her tone was mocking, but almost sounded sweet there; as if there was a touch of sympathy to her tone. He had been just introduced to a world that had been hidden right under his nose. Clearly, it must have been a shock.

Finally, when they arrived at his apartment, she re-materialized, before stretching out. She found her eyes attracted to his chest, but didn't have the time to savor the sight, as he barraged her with questions. "I can appear whe--", promptly however, she was cut off by another, than another; and Ty continued for a solid minute. Eventually he began to pace the room, while she slowly acquired a scowl. It was quickly taken-aback, however, when he moved to her, and stroked over her arm. Her eyes were quick to widen with surprise at the gesture, before he walked away."Er... I can eat, yes. I don't technically need to, but I enjoy doing so."

So suddenly he began to throw names at her, before just giving her free reign. A finger came up to tap at her chin contemplatively, but she did derisively mutter, "I don't need your permission..." After a few moments, she nodded, and explained to him, "I like Libidine. It fits me. So, I'll go by Libi for now." Once she finished, she turned to him, and frowned; she looked rather pissed off.

Sauntering--hips swaying side-to-side in an alluring manner--over to him, she placed a hand on his chest, and pushed him backwards. It was surprising, really the amount of force she could muster; but she was a demon, after all. Libi backed him up with almost no effort, till she had him against the kitchen countertop. She stayed a step away from him, but her eyes drifted up to meet his meaningfully. "You're still thinking one-dimensionally, love. There's a whole new world at your fingertips; and you're a part of it now. Normal rules don't apply. In fact, few rules apply at all."

Slowly, a hand came up, stroking a finger over his cheek lightly."You need to calm down, clear your head, and adjust...", she murmured, before moving forward. Her voluptuous, lush body pressed up against his suddenly. It wasn't exactly insistent; but her breasts meshed up against his bare chest; and she almost straddled his leg."...I know just the perfect way how...", she murmured in conclusion, having whispered it to his ear. So close, he could catch a soft perfume-like aroma from her. Like flowers alit with morning dew; enticing. Almost beckoning him to come and spend a while.​

Libidine, the name fit that was for sure. At least there was progress, but Ty wasn't sure he wanted progress. Some people were ment to be just average Joes. Just to live their life and never have any sort of real responsibility in their hands, no real power. Ty was one of them, he was supposed to be digging thousand year old trash and fall asleep in front of a TV. Yet here he was, about to wanted in the morning, a stolen old west revolver, and a seductive succubi staring him down. Though looking up at her he noticed anger instead of her usual look.

Just like that she was pushing him again, his back hit against the kitchen wall but he didn't protest. Was he afraid of her? No, it was something else, he wanted her. The way she moved was elegant and dirty at the same time, she made his heart rate soar just by touching him. Her hand barley touched his cheek, his eyes closed and his mouth opened slightly. "Calm...down..." He repeated in a almost trance that he had been placed in. The way her chest pressed against his, how her soft leg almost wrapped around his, the little modesty she showed yet made him feel like he was the naked one. "Is, is this your power....or are you just seducing me?" He asked in a low but quiet tone. Opening his eyes he looked down into her alluring stare. His tongue slowly licked his bottom lip, pulling it back so he could gently bite down on it. In the moment the worries of the cops catching him, of Kimmy hating him for leaving again, of his whole world being turned upside down, was gone. The only thing that mattered, was feeding, and Libi had a special diet.

Ty leaned down slightly and pressed his lips against hers. If her words weren't already working a magic over him then her taste was. If sex had a candy flavor it was her lips and oh it tasted so sweet. He groaned into her embrace as his lips rolled over hers, his tongue pushing past them to in a almost desperate attempt to kiss her deeper. His hands went to her back, his left on her right shoulder blade, gripping at her skin to pull her in closer. His right went for a better grip and slapped onto her full ass. Gripping and pulling her waist closer to him in a possessive move, like a cave man claiming his woman. He could feel his erection straining against his pants, almost to the point of pain. He didn't think he'd ever been so hard in his life, the more his lips played against her the more lewd his thoughts were getting. His left hand moved down, gripping her other cheek and lifting her off the ground. Ty blindly walked toward the living room, his eyes closed while he passionately kissed at those candy lips.

Ty almost fell back on the couch, his chest rising and fall in tune with hers while he instinctively tried to dry hump her from underneath. Being this horny, it seemed so strange, he'd never been this riled up but it was almost to much to ask that he take his hands off her perfect ass so he could pull his cock out. He forced himself to pull away from her lips, taking a deep breath as if she had been sucking it out through his mouth. "F-f-fuck me." He muttered through shock of disbelief. That this being of sex was even real, not to mention that he was about to fuck her. He moved shaky hands to his belt as he quickly tried to undo the strap. He couldn't tell if he was shaky from adrenaline or if he was scared of what might happen. Tales told that succubi literally killed men by draining their cum and then their life essence. Ty had always thought that anime was bullshit but being this close to a succubi made him realize that he'd probably have little to say against her fucking him to death. It wouldn't be such a bad way to go considering earlier that night. He finally managed to grab his cock, fishing it out of his pants and letting in slap against her flat stomach.

Is it....bigger?

He thought to himself for a moment before shaking it off. He wrapped his hand around his cock and went to move when suddenly, pop. His cock head rubbed against her soft skin and he couldn't help it. It had been so long and he was so horny. Shot after shot of thick, sticky cum shot onto her stomach as Ty tried desperately to control himself but to no avail. "F-f-f-fuck! No! Wa-aaahhhh-wait!" He begged desperately as he came on her. When he finally finished he couldn't even look up at her. "I.....I... It was just...it had been a year and....I don't think I've masturbated in a month. Fuck there's so much and I didn't even. I'm sor-" He was panicking, naturally so when you just came from having your dickhead rub someone named lust's stomach. This was surely worse then death.

Then, it hit him. A heat wave, or was it something else. Whatever it was it made him hot, his blood boil, his breath quicken. He could have sworn for a minute all he saw was read but then it was over. Things were different though, he wasn't ashamed, his wasn't coy and worried, and he sure as hell wasn't done. His then softening cock became stiff against her skin again, as if he'd never came at all. His stuttering lips lurched forward and took one of her nipples in between them. Suckling, licking, and biting gently against her nipple while his other hand came up and roughly played with her free tit. He pulled off her breast with a pop, what could only be described as a devilish grin reached across his face as he looked up at her. "Tell me Libi, do you still remember to suck a cock after all the time you've spent in that gun? Or do I need to teach you?"

Holy shit! Did I say that? That was so dominant, so... Alpha! I feel so alive! Libi! I need to fuck!

He yelled mentally as his smile only grew. Whatever came over him give him a second, third and fourth wind and oh was he going to make sure Libi knew about it.

His heart beat had shot up as she pressed against him; something that the succubi found oh-so adorable. A soft, playful giggle slipped from those lusty pink lips, as she peered up to meet his eyes."Seducing you? Why, dear master, I'm only trying to make you relax...."She saw that tell-tale look in his eyes, something she had seen time, and time, again. He wanted to ravish her. Ty wanted to take her in every way possibly; and Libi would enjoy every moment of it.

She was just a touch surprised when he so suddenly moved down, to plant a kiss on her lips; but she went with it. She had no reason not too, so her arms looped up around his neck, and she melted into it. Like candy indeed, her lips pressed passionately to his, molding and passing along the heat between them. That possessive grab to her ass sent a shiver up her spine; and she let it continue right up to a soft moan. A lewd, lusty little thing that she shared into that passionate kiss. She even took his tongue into her mouth eagerly, sucking and fencing all along it with hers. Yet, as he grabbed and picked her up, by the firm, enticing globes of her ass, she wiggled her hips back into him; almost taunting his sense of touch with the wiggling 'heart' of eroticism. It left a sense to him, that she was allowing him the lead; so easily, could she turn on him, and ravish him as she wanted.

A laugh escaped from her lips, as they finally pulled apart, and despite pulling apart just enough to let him fish out his member, she was still quite close to him. When he finally did whip the rigid rod out, her eyes widened in surprise, and she instinctively licked her lips."My, oh my... such a tre--", she was cut off, as his member slid against her stomach, before so suddenly blasting all over her. If he hadn't been so flustered by it, he might have noticed the light blush that had come over Libi's cheeks; as the hot seed stuck in ropes to her taut stomach.

She couldn't help the giggle that slipped from her, at the sudden event, but she didn't press in on it. Rather, one of her hands slipped down, and gathered the largest ropes of the stuff; bringing it back up to her face. Immediately, she brought her fingers to her lips, and slid them in; sucking at the hot seed upon them. By the time she pulled her fingers away, they were as clean as before. A noticeable shiver ran down her spine, and her back arched a bit. Through that mysterious bond with the gun, an influx of demonic energy surged; and although Ty wouldn't understand, that was what suddenly washed over him. A lapse of control on Libi's part, but she wasn't one to mind.

Especially when his lips closed over her nipple, and she gasped in surprise. A sweet moan--one that hung in the air like the sound of music; appealing to all that heard-- was torn from her at the action. The bite brought another one, as did the sudden rough grip to her free breast. Her breathing rate picked up considerably, and by the time he pulled away, light pants had began to drift from her lips. Her thighs were rubbing together in anxious sign of tell-tale arousal, and her eyes were sparking with joy.

Yet, when he murmured those sultry words to her, her eyes closed; a visible shiver running through her body, as if lightning had hit her. Her tail, having only swished a bit before, suddenly began twitching about; flicking and lashing at the air behind her. "Oh, I'm afraid so, Master... Been in that gun for so long...", she murmured, as her eyes reopened. Disentangling herself from him, she sunk down onto her knees. One hand moved in quickly, and wrapped about his base, and the other was placed on his hip.

She wasted no time in leaning forward, dragging her tongue--gods, her tongue was a work of wonders; longer than any girls', and the texture of slick silk--tastingly up his underside. Upon reaching the tip, she swirled it for a few moments, before starting to pump her hand along the length. Her grip was tight, but her hands were enticingly soft; jerking him off, even as she leaned in, and lewdly rubbed his member against her cheek."I need some guidance master... teach me...", she murmured, than a thought crossed her mind. Pulling back, she opened her mouth wide, and extended her tongue a bit. She placed the tip of his cock on her tongue, before moving her hand back to his base; aiming his thick member like an arrow that could shoot into her mouth. Her eyes, however, were looking up at his; locked on his own orbs, even as hers batted, to complete the contrast. An innocent, lash-batting beauty, with the looks of the devil, in stark contrast to the rigid, throbbing, manhood positioned at her lips.

"Or would you rather just fuck my throat, Alpha?"

He had been mortified after cumming at just the touch of her skin. He honestly wasn't the most sexually experienced guy. So having sex in human form, or rather demon, on his lap grinding into him was just a bit to much. He would have been mortified if not for the fact that she took it in stride with a adorable giggle and sucked his cum from her very fingers with a smile and a shiver. For the moment that he was himself, before that heat wave passed through him, he almost thought about love.

Though something definitely gave him a second wind and pushed him to take control. It was as if he gained the sexual experience and confidence of twenty James Bond. His devilish grin only widened to see her shiver and quake under his touch. He found it cute to see even a succubi could feel that shiver of pleasure shared between lovers. He also found it empowering, at the start of his night Ty had given up all control over his life. When he couldn't even kill himself it just got worse. His whole life falling apart, the mythics being revealed, all of it was just happening and he couldn't do anything. But right now he was making a succubus quake underneath his touch and kiss. If that wasn't control then what was?

He eye'd her as she slid down onto the floor. Watching her move between his legs and grip his stiff shaft. He groaned and tossed his head back momentarily, feeling her silken tongue caress his cock. Taking whatever cum that didn't land on her stomach greedily for herself. His hands gripped tightly at the couch cushions as she drove him wild with just one run of her tongue and a few jerks of her hand. He looked back down at her, happy to see her eyes locked onto his as she gently rubbed his shiny, thick cock against her cheek. "I honestly don't think you do Libi." He replied with a laugh when she pouted that master needed to show her how to suck his cock. She truly was amazing, adorable and cute yet sexy and sultry.

Which she quickly showed as she changed positions. Daring him to take charge, to grab her by the back of the head and force her to suck his cock. To use her throat as if it were her pussy and she was screaming harder. He had been fighting the urge for a bit now. Something in his head telling him that she was suppose to be on her knees in front of him and that his hand was suppose to be at the back of her head. Letting her know that she may be giving him pleasure but he was still in charge. He fought it, just wanting to enjoy her skillful oral but when she dared him with a thought. He let loose.

Weren't you ever taught not to talk with your mouth full?

He thought back as his right hand weaved his fingers through her blood red locks and pulled her down onto his cock. He felt his shaft go all the way to the back of her mouth going slightly down her throat. He let out a deep throaty growl of pleasure as he held her there. Never had he felt such sexual bliss and they hadn't even gotten to the main course. He held her there for a few seconds, her nose pressed into his skin as he waited to feel her drool on his balls before letting her back. He finally let her go though, keeping his hand in her hair but letting her up to breath. He panted softly, his chest heaving just slightly as the heat started to hit him His body just starting to sweat from the anticipation of the night to come.

"Good girl, I think you're relearning quick. Don't worry, Master won't start off to hard."

That'll be a treat if you keep being a good girl.

He thought to her, sending her images of him brutally face fucking her. Holding his cock down her throat as spit dribbled down her chin and those cute pale cheeks turned dark red from how little she could breath. He wanted her to hear it as if he was whispering in her ear, whispering soft, dirty things into her ear.

Whatever was happening to Ty he knew that he wasn't completely in control. He would never have chocked a girl on his cock, he would have never have taken so much control so fast. He had to wonder, who was the sex demon in all of this. Still deep thoughts too a back seat as he slowly started to move her head on his cock again. Down his thick length slowly, back up, all the mean while his eye contact never breaking hers. He loved it when her eyes watched him with his cock in her mouth. It was so slutty yet so intimate. "Ah, fuck, Libi!....Mmmmm. I guess this takes away all doubt of you not being a succubus. Ah! I guess, uhh, I guess I could get used to this." He said with a small laugh that soon turned into a moan. His teeth biting back on his bottom lip as he felt his cock twitch. He started to push her head down faster, his hips trying to meet her lips institutionally to get as much of his cock into her hungry mouth as they could. His horny mind started to send out pictures, pictures of him painting her face with his seed. Pictures of her hanging upside down on a bed and him literally face fucking her. Pictures of them relaxing naked by a fire and her softly sucking on his cock until he slowly fed her his load. He wanted rough, he wanted sexy, he wanted romantic.

All and all he started to accept that this was a life long pact. Not only that but that he would also support her, and care for her in the times to come. Most women would say that they didn't want to be told that by pictures of their man feeding them cum in different ways. Ty thought it appropriate, she was a succubus after all. He kept encouraging her to go fast on his cock. His moans sizing from small and cute to low and dangerous. He found a little composure for a moment and smiled down at her again. "Come on cutie, the faster you milk that rod. The faster you get that sweet little pussy stuffed." He said challenging her and giving her a little more incentive to really show he skills.

Gods, he was cute. That sweet moan, that delighted shiver that ran along him. He was an adorable boy... no, man. She corrected her private thoughts with an inner giggle. She had influxed him with demonic energy on accident there, but she was surprised with how easily it had adjusted to him. He just seemed to soak it right up. Yet, the way his head tilted back when she licked at him, the way he gazed down at her with adoringly, affectionate lust. The way he...

...suddenly speared her head down on his schaft.

She was stunned for a moment, eyes going wide in utter surprise. While she did taunt him, she hadn't of expected him to go about it so quickly. So suddenly, he had ran his fingers into her hair. So suddenly he had slammed her down on his throbbing manhood. So suddenly...

...she found herself dripping wet.

GODS, how good it felt for her to be used again, to have her lusty needs aflamed. Thusly, even speared all the way to his base, with saliva leaking from her lip-lock,and her nose pressed to the skin ther, she moaned loudly. Right around his cock, it seeped out, vibrating that iron rod he had shoved down her throat.

She had no gag reflex, as a demon of lust, and thus, began to work right away. Her tongue began to lather him with attention, all over, but focused primarily on his underside. Yet, for some reason, she kept it sloppy. She sucked pretty strongly, to be sure, but for an ages-old succubuss; she seemed to be having an amateur time on it. Even more so, when he barraged her with images of face-fucking, facials, and sweet-blowjobs, oh-my!

She was overwhelmed for a moment, and went slack within her grasp; eyes glossing over. He would soon find her hands vanishing from his hips, to move betwixt her legs. As he began to notice her attention return, he would notice, additionally, the way her hips began to rock. She began to buck them forward, and rather quickly; a second effect of wet, lewd sounds matched her sucking, as she began to pleasure herself. If he took the chance to look down, around the hypnotizing sight of her slaved on his member, he would find a fully three of her fingers sunken deep into her honey-pot, curving right up into every woman's sweet spot. She was furious with it, too; her fingers were pumping away with a rapid, insistent need. It only increased when he began to thrust against her lips; her gaze returning to his; orbs aflame with a passionate, burning need for him.

Then came the challenge. Again, she seemed stunned for a second, and her eyes widened. Yet, after just a moment, Ty would come to regret it, as a smirk formed around his member. Her eyes had reacquired that savage, predatory gleam to them.

Play with fire, Master, and you can only get burned.

He would hear her resounding statement in his head, with a mocking tone, before her mouth suddenly accelerated forward. She slammed her lips to his base, and moaned around it. Not just any moan, either; it was a deep, sultry one, so raw and charged with erotic tension, that, had he heard it earlier, he would have came simply from it. She wasn't even close to finished with that, though. Her suction increased by a solid factor of two; his member feeling like it had entered the wettest, warmest, and nicest demonic-sex-vacuum in the world. Then, a more peculiar sensation. It felt like something of a enticing, amazing texture was... wrapping around him? Her tongue seemed to be extending, wrapping about every inch of his member that was buried within her mouth. Yet, it began to strike farther with surgical precision; flicking over every throbbing vein and sensitive path on the underside of his vital manhood. Another moan, another primal sound of raw, dark lust, that vibrated through his entire body, and her eyes had returned to him, glinting with the knowledge that he wouldn't hold up to this sudden expertise--this untamed prowess that no human could ever manage-- that a only a succubi could offer.

Now. Cum for me.

Ty's seductive dirty smile seemed to fade as Libi took initiative. He had felt so much power, lust, and control over everything that admittedly, it went to his head. He had a succubus eyes glazing back and so wet that he could hear it over the the vigorous blowjob he was forcing her to give. Though he knew there truly was no forcing being done. She liked being used as such and he knew it. He had to admit he didn't hate it either.

He was so caught off guard though. How hard and fast she sucked on his cock, the vibrations of those sultry moans only amplifying the pleasure. Her tongue, her beautiful inhuman tongue that wrapped around his cock more like a sheath than the sexy tool it was. He had held a match next to a gas pump and didn't expect to get blown up. She was a sex machine and he had challenged her and and of fuck was it good.

"AAAHHHH!! FUCK!! AHH! LIBI!! PLEASE! AHHHHH!!" He yelled out in pure bliss. His face tightening but looking like puddy to be molded under her grasp. His eyebrows went down, his teeth gritted and his eyes shut. His free hand which had been supporting himself on the couch had went to her full horn, grasping it while his other hand had a fist full of her hair. He leaned up, putting most of his body around her head as she sucked a cock like only a creature made to suck cock could.

"LIBI STOP! AHHH FUCK ME!! I'M, I'M GONNA CUM!!" He was so powerless as she commanded him to cum but he couldn't care less. He was using her mouth as a hole at the the start of this but now the tables were flipped and he was practically kissing her feet for giving him such a pleasure of a true succubus cock sucking. He really didn't care what side of the spectrum he was on, as long as it continued. With his last scream he unleashed what could only be described as a torrent of cum. A mixture of his new demonic influence and a long time of being alone led to spurt after spurt erupting from his cock as he practically feed her a meal of his thick warm seed. He held her there, wanting every last drop in her mouth but really it was all her choice. After all her lock on his rock hard cock was like cement unless she wanted it off.

With some very heavy breathing, a sweaty body, and a dazed look on his face Ty fell back against the couch. His hand letting go of her horn and the one that had been tangled in her hair was now gently stroking it back. He should have been spent, absolutely done. Truth was with his current stamina he would have been but whatever power was pushing him forward tonight was helping him finish the race. "Ahh....ahhh....hhuf fuck me... Libi, I don't know much about you, but I think we make a pretty good team." Ty said jokingly as he used the few seconds he had to recover. "I guess now's not the time to be having pillow talk is it? We're not done after all." He said before standing on very shaky legs but still keeping a dominant prescience. This power over him tonight, he may have been taking a back seat for most of the night but Ty was liking it. Standing tall, intimidating, sexy, confident. Whoever this new Ty was, he liked him, and he wanted to be more like him.

Ty took Libi's hand, standing her up and walking her over to the wall. He turned her back to him. His lips snaked down in between her shoulder and neck and started to suck at her skin. Followed by gentle kisses and a slightly rough bit on her shoulder. He had never done anything like this before but he just seemed to know how to be a bit more sensual. His hands which had been holding her hips, slowly rose up her hourglass figure. Cupping her tits only momentarily before running them down her arms and moving her hands to support her against the wall. He pulled away from her neck. Smiling before he sunk to his knees. His hands made her spread her legs a bit as he looked up at her glistening pussy. His tongue coming slowly across his lips as if he was staring down a steak.

He didn't even speak, just dived right in. his mouth encompassing her perfect snatch like he needed it to breath. The moment his tongue dashed across her soaking lips he was slightly afraid. This could become addictive.

Libidine! Mmmmm, you taste like honey. It's so good. I wanna make you cum, so bad. I'll do this anytime.

Ty thought, it seemed that his telepathy wasn't as controlled by this lusty force driving his actions tonight. His mind was his for a moment and he let his affection show. His tongue scooping her juices into his mouth, drawing letters and numbers, flicking her clit. His eyes if she'd be able to see them might as well have shown hearts with how glazed over they were. In fact his little mental message was ended by the picture he was seeing with a heart around her honey pot. It wasn't probably what the dominant force wanted but Ty himself was experienced and very gullible to feelings like love and lust.

The dominant force took back over though and he regretfully pulled his tongue out of her delicious hole. Almost with a whimper, he stood back up and positioned himself behind her. "Shall we end this beautiful?" He asked in a sultry tone, trying his damnedest to swoon her. With a quick and deep shove he pushed his long fat length inside of her. Letting out a heavy groan at just how tight she was. He knew that Libi had more than likely had more cocks in her than he'd even seen in his life yet she was so tight some may have thought she was a virgin. He leaned over her back, one arm wrapped around her waist and other on her shoulder. When he thrust into her he pulled back on her shoulder, making sure his cock hit her deep and hard. She was a succubus after all, hard and fast was more than likely the preferred method.

Oh, those delicious sounds. Those sweet moans, and rapturous shudders. They set her heart aflutter, deep inside. Normally, she would be rather detached, but--whether it be the bond, or fate-- she felt something for pleasuring Ty. Something in it deeply appealed to her... more so than the thick seed she was happily milking out. Every loud cry he gave got her more excited; had her fingers working harder within her.

As he began to stammer and scream out his ecstacy, she shuddered in delight. Yet, when he grabbed her horn, she froze up for a moment, eyes widening. She was quick to recover, but as he came, he unconsciously pulled on that horn, and her back arched; a scream erupting around his cock. Could it be that was a weakspot of the lust demon?

Even though she hit her climax hard, and juices squirted wildly from beneath her plunging fingers, she managed to guzzle his cum. Considering her experience, it wasn't too might a feat; but her eyes, fuzzed over with the passionate blur of a climactic over-glow, still remained locked onto his. Every single drop of his seed, she drank down, almost purring in delight. Eventualy, once she was downright certain she had drank every single bit of it, she pulled away, releasing his member with a loud, audible, and sickeningly lewd 'pop'.

Panting lightly, in order to regain her breath, she smile
d up at him, and even flashed him a wink. "You sure seemed to enjoy that, love... mmm...", she purred for a moment, and extended her tongue, revealing it to be coated in his cum. A moment later, she pulled it back in, and made a note to swallow. "...and you taste absolutely heavenly... But I suppose we aren't. Quite the voracious one you are, huh?", she teased him, as he so suddenly lead her over to the wall.

She greatfuly allowed him to do so, placing her hands on the wall where he had requested. She was almost stunned in surprise, when she found him sinking to his knees; and she went weak at said appendages, when his tongue found her nethers. Instantly, her hand shot down, clutching at his head gingerly, as her hips bucked up. A single lick to her climax-sensitive clit, and her hips bucked against his face."Gah! Sheesh, calm dow-ow-ohhhh~", she was cut off with a loud, sultry moan, and began to roll her hips achingly against him. Yet, her delight was cut off so suddenly, when the sensation left her.

She began to whine, almost animalistically, when she felt him grab her shoulder. She blinked a bit at the hand in surprise, then was so roughly pulled back. She felt her tight--it was hard to describe, truly, how perfect she felt; as if he was made for her, or vice-versa, she was like a velvet glove around his manhood-- honey-pot stretched deliciously, as he skewered her. Her back instantly formed into a sharp arched, her head being thrown back, to let a cry of sheer, lusty joy echo to the heavens. One shivered racked sharply down her spine, before she looked over her shoulders at him. "M-Mmm, Master... gods! You're so... perfect...",she managed to moan out, before biting down on her lower lip so hard, it drew a bit of blood. She promptly leaned forward, flush against the wall, and threw her hips back; forcing him just a bit deeper, with an agonizingly-pleasured moan. Inside of the succubi at last, he could feel her walls move around him. Every bit of her meant to pleasure a man; it almost felt as if her womanhood was trying to milk him, trying to draw him deeper into the indescribably wet, hot heaven... or hell, for that matter.

Having cum twice that night and going for a third time. Ty surprisingly felt fine, which was a mirical in itself. A man could only go so much but that much, that hard, that fast? It was insanity, yet he found himself pushing his hips into hers with such vigor and abandonment. To say that he was in bliss was understating it, she was simply perfect for him and he couldn't have felt better.

He groaned and pushed his hips faster into her, watching as his shaft stretched her pretty lips around his cock. His breathing was short, filled with moans and grunts. She worked his cock as if she knew all his weak points and could hit them by thinking about it. She was a sexual weapon and was using it in the best ways.

What was best though, better than feeling her tightly milk him. Better than her loud moans and the way she called him master. Better than all of it was he saw that she was feeling as good as him. He had always pictured succubi as these sexy fiends who have sex but never really feel as blissful as they make their victims. Libi though, they way she shivered, the moans she let out. The way she pushed her hips back into him on every thrust just so his cock could get to a deeper spot. She was as lust drunk as he was and it made him more confident to push forward.

His hands were shaky and pulled back on her tight frame. His cock pounding deep into her fast and hard. While Ty may have been feeling on cloud nine he fucked her like he wanted her to remember. His right hand gripped her thigh and continued to pull her back. His moans become loud and unfiltered, letting the world know that they fucked so damn good. He wanted to go deeper though, to fuck her like two animals in heat mating. Her perfect ass though was a sort of block from that happening in this angle. With a groan and a short pause he moved his right arm under her leg and lifted it waist high. He couldn't even say how good it felt. He just started to bombard their mental link with the best feeling he'd ever known which was being inside of her.

As much as he wanted to go on and on he could feel his final time coming. After all, she was apparently going to be with him for the rest of his life. Why fuck his hips out on the first night. With her leg raised and his cock hitting as deep as it could go into her tight pussy. Milking him with every hard, fast stroke into her. He could hear the kettle that he had put on the stove steaming, the light in the middle of the room started to flicker like to much electricity was coming through it. Rain outside seemed to come down harder. "Libi!! Fuck I think! Libi!" He yelled out almost pleadingly. A mixture of exhaustion, sexual bliss, and living in the moment. He leaned over top of her, wrapping his other arm around her waist and biting down slightly into her shoulder as he groaned and moan feeling his cock ready to burst and flood her with his gratification.

Libi never could have seen him being so rough. She didn't expect it in the least, so as he began to puller back, and started pounding right into her, she was ecstatically happy. A cry of pleasure-mixed joy left her, as he began to ravish her tight honey-pot. It milked about him happily, stroking and lavishing him with attention, as he drove that thick rod repeatedly into her. He almost had her drooling right off the bat; he mouth hanging open a bit from the incredulous pleasure of it all.

Granted, it might have been since she hadn't had a decent fuck in--literally--ages, but she felt every inch of his member. Every single centimeter as it drove into her, and every one of them, as it slid out. Every thrust sent a shock up her spine, that filled her body, and forced haughty, needy little moans from those beautiful lips. She didn't just let him have all the fun, however; her hips were rocking back against him, eagerly taking every inch that she could.

Oh, how he stretched her, already, set her nerves afire. Thus, she was unprepared for how he so suddenly grabbed her leg, and lifted it up."A-Ahh, mmnn, yes, right ther--"A new stroke, and he ran so viciously through that sweet spot of a female; causing a short scream from the succubi. How could he be so good? How could he have absorbed that much of her energy, so as to even drive a succubi,the queens of pleasure, to a climax?!

As it was, that was quickly happening. Especially since he lent her his point-of-view; the pleasure of her own clutching body around him. Her body had never relented that milking, sweet, and lewd sensation about him; coaxing him ever-deeper.[/color]​
She was shuddering beneath his body, her back arched, and a soft cry escaping from her with each racking thrust. His moaned nothings of a hint towards her climax, and she could only mewl in ecstatic agreement. Then, he leaned over her, gave the succubi his all.

That bite to her shoulder was the final straw, and the demon-of-lust's back arched sharply; a scream of raw, guttural ecstacy erupting from her lips, as she hit her peak. The thoughts of curious reasons why, left her mind in a flash of white, as electricity coursed through her body. Her sweet hole, tight about him, spasmed, that milking sensation increasing tenfold, as if her body was now begging to be filled. In fact, that was the sensation Ty would receive over the bond. She was begging him to stuff her full; to pump her body full of her new Mastser's seed.

When he came, it was as if a door had opened. Showing him this world of pure bliss and lust. He never even considered feeling this good in his life but it was as if his body had forgotten any pain, stress, or hardship that it harbored. To put it in terms that a normal man could understand, that pussy was life changing. It was deeper though, something he could tell about this connection between them. Almost as if they were ment to be together at this point in time. That Ty was ment to pick up that gun. Because as he bit into her soft skin, his eyes rolling back into his head, his hips bucking into her. As it all happened it was more than this sexual perfection, it was a reason to live. Maybe, just maybe, if he could feel this good from sex with her then she might just give him purpose to life.

His load flooded deep into her honey pot, holding his cock as deep as it could go. Sex with a succubi was definitely not over hyped. The way her tunnel milked his cock as if she was controlling it. Practically begging for his seed inside of her, it amplified his orgasm to extreme measures. He was already having the best sex of his life but with the magical power they shared. Ty's complete absent mind of the power he may have held, their surroundings noticed their heightened sense. The whistle on the kettle popped from the amount of pressure causing his kettle to blow and send small shrapnel around his kitchen. The living room light shattered from the overload coursing through it. Even the rain around his apartment seemed to come down stronger. As his orgasm faded though the world around them seemed to slow back down to normal. His body slacked a little over her back, his arm letting her leg back down while the other supported himself against the wall. His lips backed off the bite on her shoulder, now gently kissing over the spot through heavy slow breaths. His body was wet and hot but he had never felt more comfortable in his life. "Mmmmm..ah..." He groaned quietly, feeling his cock slip from her. "I've never...felt so good...and so tired...in my life." He whispered with a grin as his eyes closed.

Ty slowly fell to the ground, supporting himself on the wall as he did. He wanted to stay up, to talk with her and ask her about herself, about this world. He wanted to cuddle with her, bask in the afterglow of sex. With one hand on her sexy ass and the other gently caressing her hip as they laid together. He wanted to do a lot but after such a crazy day his body couldn't take it anymore. With a smile on his face he slowly closed his eyes, and drifted off.

BEEP!​

"Not now Kimmy I don't....wanna ride bikes...."

BEEP!.....BEEP!​

"Ugggghh, I'm up." He groaned, reaching to his side and slapping on the floor to hit the snooze on his alarm clock but he couldn't feel anything. Then as he finally hit that point of consciousness that he had started to really wake he smelt it, smoke. His eyes shot open and saw the kitchen across the way from him was a raging inferno. Flames so high and thick he couldn't see past the doorway. The beeping he heard was the fire alarm now dying under the flames of the kitchen. "FUCK!! NO!" Ty screamed as he hopped to his feet, slowly remembering what had transpired the night before. Out of instinct he grabbed the gun off the floor and quickly ran his naked body to his room. Putting on the first thin he could find which was a pair of black chuck taylors, a faded and dirt stained pair of jeans, and a zip up black hoodie with the museums logo on it. By the time he had got back out to the living room the front door was covered in flames. He was being trapped.

In a panic he started to search for ways out. He knew that there was only one way out besides that door. It was the window that led to a three story drop onto concrete. Before he did anything else he grabbed the one other item he knew he would need. It was a small brown leather back notebook that he had since he was a kid. He had sketched in it most of his life's biggest events. More importantly, it was the last thing he had of his parents. He grabbed it and heard the axes of firefighters chopping down a door on his level. "In here!! In here!!" Ty tried to yell over the roaring of the flames. Next he heard stomping like they were coming for him, then one of them started to yell.

"GAS! GAS! GAS! RUN!!" Ty panicked, there was one way out and it was that or be blown up. He had no choice, with a running start he jumped and covered his face. Smashing through the window he started to fall right towards the roof of a car parked out front. Something about imminent death triggered his memory of his new life partner. As he fell through the air he did the only thing he could.

"LIBI!!!"

Gods, how illutstrious it felt,for her body to be pumped full of his seed. She shuddered in utter, pent-up ecstacy, and could only mewl in a happy response to his murmured nothings of sweet pleasure. It was astounding, really, how he made her feel. How he could soak up this demonic energy like a sponge, and just barrage her with more.

When he finally slipped to the floor, she did so with him, surprisingly tired. Rare for a demon, her eyes fluttered closed, and she drifted to sleep, but not before snuggling into a spooning position with her new lover. Something about him made her heart flutter deep inside; appealing to her, despite her sexy, demonic heritage. Demons weren't supposed to love, but this strange sensation was the closest she had got.

-----

As Ty bolted awake, he wouldn't notice Libi anywhere; presumably having dissipated, through the night. Of course, he was panicking about the fire, anyways. The water from the tea kettle had extinguished the stove flame, but the gas still poured out. The shrapnel from the kettle, hwoever, served to puncture the microwave and toaster sending sparks abound. Later that night,they had captured the flame, before bursting the place into a choking, gagging, haze of smoke.

If he wasn't panicking,he could have questioned why she didn't appear instantly. Was she not connected with him? She could read his mind, and communicate telepathically; she should have known something was wrong.Yet... she wasn't there.

Of course,once he dove out, and called to his new partner, a sleepy voice responded, echoing in his mind, H-Huh? I thought you humans were supposed to be lazy, and enjoy sleep? It seemed to gasp surprised, however, at his sudden predicament. Incomprehensible muttering of, Aero Thike!, resounded.

Almost immediately, Ty faced a strange sensation of buffetting. He began to slow down, as if the air itself was becoming thick about him. Like sinking into a marshmellow,he came to a stop just a foot from the car. He slowly levitated away, to the sidewalk, before being released to drop remaining distance onto the pavement. Of course, he was positioned spread-eagle, on his face.

"Oi. Making me use magic? I haven't done that in decades.That's worth...at least a facial. Maybe some ass, too." A mocking, playful voice teased down at him, from beside him. Following the voice, he would find the succubus standing next to his prone form;arms crossed beneath her busom.

Luckily, his window was beside the alleway, and thick smoke poured from it. It was quite the blaze, on the complex, and it served to hide that 'magical' scene from the bystanders watching. In fact, it was a wonder if anyone had noticed him dive out,at all.​

If life was a person, it would be the type of person who would laugh at puppies dying after escaping a snake, only to fall off a cliff. Ironic was life's bread and butter of comedy and it brought it out at the most perfect of times. Such as now, after a night of attempted suicide, learning that there is a world of magic, and having the best sex of his life with promises of more. He was now going to actually die from falling face first into a car. Ty's last word would have been bullshit if it weren't for the screaming. Yet once again the one horned red head saved his life again. Her voice booming with a impact behind her words. Then just like that he slowed to a complete stop, ending up laying down on the ground.

His head was ringing, like someone had tossed a flash bang in his room and he was still recovering. His body ached like he had just woke from a comma and his head felt like it had a ten pound weight attached to it. He never felt so terrible in his life. Slowly he pushed himself to his knees, and just as slow his memory started to come back to him. Last night, it was the best sex of his life but that was just it, was it him? He couldn't remember doing any of that, in fact it was as if the last thing he remembered doing was cumming on her stomach. If his body was a car then somebody or thing was at the wheel and it wasn't him. Or was it? That was what was confusing, it seemed like him, Ty had a feeling that he would have done some of those things if he was confident, or experienced, or really really drunk. Which led him to believe the one new factor in play for his actions, Libi.

"Don't!....Do not talk to me right now..Ah Jesus Christ my head. Ugggh! We were suppose to leave last night, we were suppose to be on a boat or plane out of the UK right now! Look I don't know what you did to me last night, but until I am safe and getting away from here, I don't want to hear from you." Ty said getting angry, he could at least tell that he was back at the wheel. While Ty was angry he'd yell a little bit, that guy last night though, Ty was sure if he was angry then people would be pissing in their pants. He was so angry and he didn't even want a explanation right now of why she had done whatever she did to him last night. He had so many other questions that needed answering that her magical drugging would take a back seat for a while. It was his fault anyway, why did he ever trust a succubi?

"We need to get in contact with my buddy Ron. We've worked together a lot over the years, he can get us out of the count-"

"Hey! You! Don't move!" Ty turned to see a police officer standing at the end of the alley way starting towards him. "Are you Tyson Poole?" The officer asked as he moved one hand back to his hip.

"Yes, officer my apartment was on fire so I-" Ty stopped himself as he remembered all the things he broke in the museum last night. He had never really delt with the police before so he just took them to be on his side. Completely forgetting he was most likely wanted now.

"Tyson Poole you are under arrest for acts of terrorism on the city of London." The officer said coming over to him and pulling out cuffs, Ty backed away looking shocked.

"Terrorism?! I just broke a few artifacts, how is that terrorism?" It was then Ty heard it, like his ears had somehow became that of a beagle and he could hear the ignition of the gas three stories up catching on fire and in under a second how most of the windows were going to blow out from the explosion. Ty went of instinct and turned, starting to run. The officer could barley say hey before the building shook with a thunderous bang and the windows blew out over head causing most people to recoil. Not Tyson, he knew it was coming and he just ran. As he ran, he could feel his legs pumping, more like a locomotive than normal legs. He was bolting through the London sidewalks as if he was a Olympic runner. He was changing, things were not normal. Though he knew that as he ran, passing pixies, trolls, and humans on the sidewalk. What the fuck was his life now.

"I need to get south of London, maybe I can get a phone then and call Ron. I don't have a car, I can't run with the police looking for me. Think Ty, come on your smart."

She was stunned for a long moment, her eyes widening in surprise. Libi hadn't, in the least, expected him to snap at her to shut-up. The succubi seemed frozen for a long moment, unable to move, or think past a few thoughts. Sanctioning her thoughts almost subconsciously, to hide them from him, she contemplated, His body rejected the energy? No, no, that wasn't just right... he certainly absorbed it, but it seemed spent now, as if he never had... For but a moment, a flash of surprise, almost mixed with horror, flashed over her countenance. But that simply couldn't be. That meant he... no, best to not dwell on that, for now... Instead, she scowled at him, her lips curling into a slow snarl, before it flashed away. A quick glance up at the building, and she was prompt to dissipate into thin air.

Then came the confrontation with the officer--which she wouldn't have allowed, had he gotten any closer--before the building blew. A concussive wave had hit the immediate area like a blanket, but she was glad that Ty seemed to have sensed it beforehand. Interesting. So he still retains some... but it's depleting. He expends it, to... hrm. Thoughts disaligned, and confused, she could only hypothesis for now. She'd have to do some research, before she came to conclusions. But now wasn't the time for that.

Watching him dash around, was rather humorous, and while she managed to stifle a mind-giggle, if she was solid, she be'd be smirking her fine ass right off. Libi let him run for a short while; let his mind run amok with the confusion and exasperation that he was due. Eventually, however, he came to an alleyway, set back between two shops, with an overhang, so as to make it rather dark. There, the succubus materialized in front of his quickly moving body.

There was something noticeably different, however, as her feet hovered but a foot off the ground. That red eye of hers, but one of the two, was gleaming with a furious, heated fire. Anger; a blaze of fury that could stop a bull charging, in it's tracks. Rather unluckily, that wasn't what stopped Ty. Rather, her hand flashing up, in a savage backhand to his face, was. the impact had a massive amount of force behind it; sending him, at the very least, directed towards the alleway, stumbling into it. She dissipated, and was quick to join him in it but a moment later; appearing before him.

Any normal man would have been killed by that blow, any medical official could have guessed. Yet, somehow, it didn't snap his neck like a twig. Whatever she had done to him, had strengthened his frame. It would certainly bruise--and that ache in his head would have doubled-- but he wasn't dead, for now.

Continuing to hover off the ground--and with that one eye the only thing gleaming noticeable in the dark alley; peering down at him with--she moved over him. One foot came down to rest on his chest; a deliberate, dominant force of insistence, that kept him pinned to the ground without an effort. She seemed to almost patiently wait for him to recover; having nowhere better be. When he recovered his senses, she would begin. From her lips, came a voice, unlike that he had heard last night, something rather frightful in nature, with the dark tinge of something unholy.

"Listen here, boy." Libi--or the thing that possessed Libi, his human mind could hypothesise--growled down at him, "...Calm your ass down. You didn't bother to listen to me last night, but you sure as hell will now." Another pause, to let that sink in, before she added, "...Yeah, think of tossing that gun away. Think of ditching me. We'll see how long a human-- a measly human-- lasts, when the Mythics notice you can see them. Face it, boy, you need me."

This time, the silence lasted for a few moments, and her foot pressed down just a bit, enforcing her lead upon him, by the pressure against his chest. Eventually, it let up just a bit, and she continued, "...As I said last night; the rules of this world don't apply to you. Play your cards right, and you can bend the mortal world to your whim. Play them wrong, and you'll find the end of the Mythic food-chain." Yet another pause, and her gaze twisted, glancing behind her, before that one illuminated orb swung back to him. "We can see them, if you wish, but your friends cannot help you. If you drag them into the world of Mythics--by telling them of what they cannot see--they will die. Or suffer a fate wore than death."

"Do you understand?"

Ty ran and ran and ran, he hadn't pushed himself like that since he was in primary school and a pit bull chased him home. Still with little exercise and a job that mostly kept him fairly stationary, here he was pulling for the gold medal down Pickerton street. Though it wasn't helping keep him hidden exactly, people constantly turned to look at the bolt passing them. Especially the mythics, did they know? Could they sense that he was different? He surely ran like a bat out of hell so maybe they knew something was up. He also found his cognitive side slightly more enhanced. If he had ran like this before and tried to read a book or do some math he wouldn't be able to focus at all. Strangely enough, as though that was the title for the day, he could keep up his thought train. Which currently was leaving the station of why the hell was he a terrorist?

The cop had called him a terrorist? What did that mean? Was it the fire? Did they think that was intentional? Surely not, with today's tech it was easy to find the source of the fire which would obviously turn out to be his mess of a kitchen. The fire wasn't even over though, looking over his shoulder he could see the smoke billowing into the sky. There was no way they would know he was the cause of the fire yet. So it had to be the museum, but how? All he did was destroy some things. Again, would result in a life of bars, yard time, and calling someone big Dan but not terrorism. Something fishy was going on and he had to figure out why a no name archeologist was at the middle of it all.

Suddenly, lights. Like it was night and someone had turned on the biggest collection of white Christmas lights right in front of his face. All of his momentum had stopped and was now being carried onto a pile of trash bags in a dark alleyway. He thought that if his brain was in one piece he'd be screaming in pain right now but he could barley see straight so screaming would have to come later. He rolled off the bags and onto his back, his motor functions coming back all at once. He tried to get up, afraid that he had ran into a Minotaur or Cyclops and pissed them off. He winced and focused his vision to see he was being held down by the foot of his own sexy personal nightmare.

"I told you I'm not talking to you rig-" He started to speak but was cut off by her booming voice. He didn't care if he had her calling him master and standing on her tippy toes for him last night, she got real scary real quick. Yet he kept his cool slightly, while his eyes went big and his mouth shut tight, he didn't piss himself. When she stopped talking he quickly thought about tossing the gun far enough that she would smoke out and he would be free. That was the wrong choice though, it seemed none of his thoughts were safe from her. He knew that sometime down the line he would have to learn how to defend his mind from her or other things. Right now though she was in control and he had to listen. He only hoped that his future plans of telepathic defense didn't piss her off more now.

He grimaced and let out a small groan of pain as she pushed down on his chest. Her strength showing while she pinned him down like a puppy under a full grown man. She truly was amazing and if he wasn't almost certain that she had done something to him he might have marveled at her a bit. It didn't matter though, he didn't trust her. There was a game being played and Ty was a piece being pushed back and forth. Until she truly started to explain and let him in, they were just going to have to deal with being together. Though that would have to wait with the London Police Department out on the hunt for him.

"....No.. I don't want to bring my friends in. Especially not Kimmy, I just want to get us out of the country..." He said almost slightly pouting. She was stronger than him and could use magic, he had no choice but to let her take the lead if she so desired. For the time being if her foot was on his chest then the roles of master and servant switched hands. "I understand....Please let me up. Bloody hell I think you may have broke my cheek bone. There's a click when I talk now, that better not be permanent." He said letting a little bit of that new found courage come out. He gently moved her foot off his chest, almost asking permission silently in how slow he did it and the eye contact he was making. At the very least he knew that in future situations if need be he had a bad ass partner to help him out of a sticky spot. He stood and brushed himself off, feeling the pain his body had been through but surprisingly knowing that it was still ready to go. In fact he was sure a good nights would be all he needed to be at peak performance. If it wasn't for the whole being controlled part from last night he'd actually be pretty excited.

"Alright, I'm listening, the rules do not apply to me. What does that mean exactly? Also we kind of need the short version right now. Those cops are probably chasing after me and all those witnesses are probably pointing this way. How can we get out of the country?"

She did let him up, eventually, albeit she let him push for a few moments, to no avail. Eventually, she pulled her foot away. Yet, a moment ago, she growled at him, giving a light snarl to his snarky retort. "All you need is some sleep, or a good fuck, and you'll be right back to normal." With the tone in her voice quickly softening, he could tell she was lightening up. Indeed, that gleaming red eye slowly lost it's flame, and her voice returned to it's normal sultriness. Albeit, a light tone of annoyance came with it, next.

"Like I said, we can see your friends. If you want to chat with them, or make sure they're ok, for whatever reason. You simply cannot mention this world to them...", she explained, gesturing out of the alleyway, where Mythics walked around, integrated with human crowds. Yet, at his next question, she growled, and brought a hand up, rubbing the bridge of her nose in that incredibly-disappointed way a teacher would speak to their student."How many times do I have to tell you, that you don't need to play by the rules. Stop thinking of how to escape, and start thinking of how to manipulate...." She paused for a long moment, and sighed again, this time leaning back against the cold stone brick of the nearest wall.

She appraised him for a minute, before starting to explain, "Now. Don't freak out. But you have been absorbing--no, I should say, storing-- demonic energy from me, from the moment you picked up that gun. Typically, it would turn your right into an Incubi. Yes, the male version of a succubi. You should have grown horns by the time you woke up; another day or two, and the wings would have sprouted. Finally, comes the tail. HOWEVER." She said the last word rather loudly, as if trying to bring him out of whatever panicked words were filling his lungs."That's not the case with you. I can't tell exactly why, or how, but your body isn't absorbing the energy like that. At first, I thought it was, as last night, you took on the tone and demeanor of an Incubi. But you awoke with none of the signs. Your body isn't taking in the energy, and transforming; but burning it. Like a source of power. You've noticed your body get stronger; your voice, deeper, and your stamina increased. Look at you, just a moment ago, you ran faster than any athlete in this city. Even I don't know exactly what's happening, but it's good for you."

A long pause accompanied her here, as she allowed it to sink in, and for him to form questions. Abruptly, though, she waved her hand through the air, and muttered, "Save your questions till the end. I'll answer what I can then." She sighed again, and glanced down at her nails; studiously cleaning them, as she continued, "...But, you're running low on the energy. I don't know what will happen if you run out, but I imagine it to be akin to a withdrawal, and your body won't be able to handle that; it'll draw forth your nutrients and typical sustenance far faster than your metabolism normally would. Essentially, you'll starve yourself. That's all my best guess, but I do know some things. You can acquire energy in a multitude of ways: fucking, eating, mana-generation, sleeping, etc. There's a long list, and some are better, faster, all the grander. Typically, I would just fuck you, right now, and that would restore a hefty enough portion to heal you, as well as stop the headache pulsing in your skull. A warning-signal, I do believe." Another long break, and she took a deep breath, before she raised her eyes.

" I'm going to have to train you; teach you at least what I know, and can safely assume you have the abilities to do. Right now, I can only see one such way for you to get away from the police, without fighting, and I'd rather not give you combat-training in an alleyway, anyways. So, any questions, before we begin?" She appraised him once again, a curiousness of a spark twinkling in her eyes; like the start of a grand adventure. He would then notice, the symbolism between her eyes. The left one, a deep azure, was actually more purple. Like a hazy, blue-ish violet, it matched the tattoos scrawling along her alluring body. While the right one, that blazing orb of fire, matched the locks of hell that cascaded down her back. Two object sides to one body; clashing, fighting, struggling amidst one another, in the most beautiful of ways.​

Ty eventually moved back against the wall across from her, his aching body slamming against it and sliding down until he was sitting on the ground. He chuckled to himself through the pain. Oh how quick his life had changed, Yesterday he was sitting behind a desk in a well paid job wearing a nice pressed shirt and pants. Now he was in a alley, smelling of trash with clothes that were ash stained, seemingly talking to nobody like a homeless psycho. His eyes raised and his right hand went to the back of his neck trying to rub away the migraine. "No, no I don't want to see anybody. Besides I'm not exactly Mr. popular, Ron is a guy I know through work and well...there's a reason I work night shifts in a museum." He said rather embarrassed at his social standing. "The only person I'd want to talk to is my sister but...honestly it's best she stay out of this for now. She's safer that way and that's all that really matters to me. I'll give her a call when we're safe and tell her I'm alive. Which you still haven't mentioned, kind of important that I know how we're getting out of here yeah?" He asked before she looked like she was trying to explain math to a monkey. Even after she talked about manipulating Ty just kind of stared at her. She seemed to be looking for a light bulb to go off for him but even without the migraine he would be blank. He didn't know his or hers or this worlds limitations, it surprisingly was close to teaching math to a monkey.

"A tail?! He exclaimed after listening to what had happened to him. Yet she could sense he was going to get upset and shut him down before he could even speak. Storing demonic energy? It sounded like he was some sort of Doom character. Still it was hard to argue with her, he was changing, thankfully not into a Incubus. Though the most unnerving thing was that she really didn't know what was happening to him either. He wanted to bitch about it, at the moment he blamed all of this on her even though he was the one that picked up the gun. He wouldn't yell though, not now anyway. Libi made it pretty clear she wasn't putting up with shit right now with her demonic performance.

"So it's killing me, sounds about right for a demon gift." He said quietly, not out of fear but rather his head was pounding. He could still go on but it was just getting annoying now. "What is mana-generation? Every damn answer brings a new question. Alright, so I'm some sort of demon super hero and if I use my powers to much then my body will eat itself. So I need to eat, we pick up some protein bars, grab some chicken and my head will stop beating like a two a.m. rave yeah?" He ignored her other options, specifically sex. She was going to have to force him if she wanted back in his pants. After last night and what came from it he didn't want to exactly power her up so she could do some other stuff. As far as he was concerned until shit calmed down, he understood what was happening to him, and he could trust her, he was as celibate as a castrated monk.

Ty pushed himself to his feet and looked both ways down the alley before shaking his head. "I got a lot of questions Libi but as you pointed out this ain't the time or place. Let's just do your thing so we can go, I can get some food, and I know that I'm away from the pigs." He walked a bit closer to her and watched as her eyes lit up like dancing lights. He found himself thinking about how beautiful she was, how amazing her eyes look and just how great a quickie would be in the alleyway. Then he got angry at himself, knowing she could read his mind. He wanted to stay mad at her and he was but this damn migraine was busting his thought process in two. So with pain in his head, little trust in his partner, and a set of powers that every young boy dreams of he braced himself for what was about to happen. Though he had to admit, maybe he was finally getting his Indiana Jones adventure.

------------------​

The officer that had let Ty go walked through the halls of the LPD, heading toward the back. He dug around in his pockets before pulling out a key that was made of brass, at the top of the key a closed eyeball image was finely crafted. Though as the officer pushed the key into the door the seemingly fake silver eye opened and glared at who was using it. After a conformation it closer and the door opened. The officer quickly went through and shut the door behind him. On the other side of the door was a dark empty room except for a large circle table with a crest in the middle that showed twelve images across the floor. The officer walked forward into a dim light, his form jumped and shifted like a TV with bad signal. Soon a lanky black creature stood in it's place with empty large white eyes and a white jagged line where it's mouth should be.

"Changeling, did you succeed at your task? A deep voice bellowed out.

The changeling seemed to cower and shook his head. "The man, he fled with the gun. It seems to be changing him. He ran inhumanly fast and sensed the explosion." The sound of a fist hitting steel hard enough to dent it rang through the room causing the changeling to recoil.

"Fool! The longer he has the gun the more power he may develop! Need I remind you how hard it was to take it from it's last owner? Do you not remember Nevada?" A softer but equally scary voice rang out.

Calm yourself....It is still very early in the process. We have much time before he becomes a real threat. You will kill the police chief, take his place. Continue with the plan, make sure the gun wielder cannot show his face among the humans. It'll narrow down where to find him."

"But sir, the succubi, aren't you afraid she'll teach him?" The changeling asked taking a step back in case he angered his masters.

"Her? She won't know what's happening for a long while. Like he said, we have plenty of time. In fact, I volunteer to be the first to hunt them down, and the last. I will bring the man's head and the six shooter."

"Besides, it's been so long since I've seen my dear sister."​

Libi just stared at him for a few moments, before busting out laughing. In all actuality, she was giggling her ass off. Even to the point of doubling over; the Indiana Jones-wannabe had a demon of raw lust in a giggle-fit over him. Eventually, she straightened; a tell-tale smile playing on her lips. Quite akin to one that someone in-on an inside-joke would have.

"Oh, man. Food, really?" Slowly, she stiffled her giggles, and turned her gaze to appraise him."Food, while indeed, giving you energy, will do 'naught but the same effect that blinking would do, for a sleep-deprived Primeape. Unless, of course, it's cooked of delicacies not known to this world.But that would take time, and...", she paused, gesturing around at the trash bags and alley-way around them."...I'm not exactly in a kitchen. Besides..." Libi grimaced, and waved her hand, as if passing along something disgusting."...That deep-fried, processed disgusting-ness your kind has grown accustomed to, will more-often-than-not drain your energy, than replenish it. Only demons of Gluttony can feast off from that successfully. As to many regeneration...", she paused again, and frowned now."...It's like meditating, I suppose. Concentrating your energy into a more bountiful form, called Mana. It not only lasts longer, but you can store much more of it. With time, and training, you'll be able to do it while you sleep."

Abruptly, however, she stood up, and a smirk came to her lips."No, what you need is a good fuck, right now. And your first lesson, that comes with it." However, she began to dissipate; slowly this time, from the feet-up."...It won't be from me, however. You're going to practice your first, and one of your best--for use on mortals, and lesser-Mythics--skills. Charm."

As her body faded from sight, she pointed across the street, to a small-town coffee shop,that had a closed sign on the front. It was one of those classy nighttime establishments, of the type that brewed quality over quantity, and could truly be considered a treat. Inside, someone could be seen moving around. The day shift, making supplies for the night? "There's your quarry, Jones. Go find some treasure.", her voice taunted at him mockingly, as she completely disappeared. He would feel her presence inside of his head, but she remained slightly recessed, as if resting. If you truly feel as if you're stumped, I am here. Just try not to abuse your cheat-sheet. You will need to learn this yourself.

-----

Inside the coffee shop-- Mocha Stars -- a lone female was moving about with a broom; working, despite the closed sign on the door. Indeed, she was cleaning it seemed; moving about the standard coffee-shop interior. Much akin to a Starbucks, with it's stools, and island-tables. Yet, there was a deliberately dim mood-lighting, and the coffee-counter had stools among it; quite similar to a bar, with a barista serving as barkeep, during the nights.

As far as non-succubi goes, the girl was decently alluring. She seemed to be quite the nerdy type. A rich brown braid flowed down her back, contrasting cutely with a perched pair of glasses, and freckles of the same color as her hair. Her skin was a soft, milky-smooth white, and she was a bit on the short side; at 5'7". She wore a simple uniform; a white apron, scrawled with the store's name, over a soft green blouse--matching the deep emerald spheres beneath her lenses-- and a contrasting, yet hair-fitting pair of beige cargo-shorts. Quite the fashionistic type, even if she looked like a nerd. To her small feet, Japanese-style sandals guarded from the ground.

A soft, melodic tone of a whistle was drifting along the warm atmosphere. She swept to-and-fro, gathering the rooms' dust into a pile on the floor. On the front of her apron was plastered the label of, " 'Jess' amine."​

Ty closed his eyes and clenched his fist, waiting for a teleportation, a portal, something mind blowing to take him away. Instead he just heard laughing, he peaked open one eye to see Libi loosing her mind. She was finding this funny? Really? He could feel his body about to cave in on itself and start to kill him from the inside, and she was laughing. He started to get red in the face and flashed anger at her in their link. He still stayed quiet and kept listening but all of a sudden she just dispersed. He looked down the alley to the coffee shop confused but all he got were quiet mental mumbles about if he needed her help to call. Ty stood in the alley for a bit just waiting for this to be another joke. "Alright, yeah that was real fucking funny. You got me again, now come on out Libi let's get this over with.....Libi I know you can hear me this isn't funny! I am being chased no doubt Libi, get out here, on your knees, and suck my cock so we can fucking go!.....LIBI! YOUR MASTER COMMANDS YOU! COME FUCKING BLOW ME!!...DAMMIT! YOU INSUFFERABLE SLUT!!" Ty whipped his head to see two ladies staring down the alley at the man yelling insufferable slut into the sky with rage. "THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!?!" He bellowed accidentally using a bit more of his power, almost imitating Libi's demonic voice she had just used. The girls screamed and ran while Ty dropped to one knee clutching his head.

"Ahhh fuck!! Fine! You don't think I can do this? I can fucking do this!" He yelled to her even though their mental link worked just fine. He felt his head shooting waves of pain through his body, he had no choice anymore. He just hopped this woman was as big a sex fiend as Libi and the sight of a man would send her panties to her ankles. He needed help fast. The trick was getting alone with her, how would he convince a girl all by herself to open the door for him without calling the police. So Ty used what had got him laid before he got demonic powers, pity. With a deep breath he turned, planted his hands on the brick wall and slammed his head into wall. Did it hurt? Technically but the fact that his body was about to start killing him hurt more so it wasn't bad. He did it twice more and saw a trickle of blood run down past his nose.

I hope you're right about this recovery bullshit, or else I'm going to die from a concussion.

He pulled his hood up and stumbled out of the alleyway and across the street, almost getting hit by a taxi. He leaned against the door and found his first lucky break of the day, unlocked. "M-m-miss I know, you're.....closed but-" Ty fell to his hands and knees, looking up and over at the woman. Blood trickled from his forehead down to his neck. "My building down the street, it caught fire. The only way out was a three story drop." Ty struggled to his knees, selling it really. Even with all the pain his body was destroying itself yet which ment he was fine in a technical sense. "Wait! Please don't call the ambulance...Someone's after me. They're trying to get this..." He said pulling the revolver from his waist band. "Oh, don't worry, it's a relic. Doesn't fire and it's not even loaded. It's very valuable though and I think someone wants it enough to have set my building on fire. I'll tell you the whole story if you help fix me up a little. You must have some med supplies in the back right? You're my only hope, please?"

He prayed that this girl read romantic novels. He worked with the type all the time, cute and shy, constantly reading books. Their favorites were the types that involved a spunky small town girl who is entangled by fate and a secret agent shows up on her door. Taking her into a world of intrigue, danger, and romance. Making her small town boring life become something amazing and romantic. He really wanted her to think of him as her secret agent man. All he wanted was to get off, to think that he could be so superficial. The nerd that hadn't even had a blowjob until last night. Things changed though and right now there was one question on Ty's mind. How can I bend this girl over a bag of coffee beans?

Back
Top Bottom