Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(F(uta)/F(uta) Diaper rolelplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thessa_The_Domme

Supernova
Hey everyone,

currently closed for new enteries

As time evolved it became more and more commonplace for women to wear diapers for their Daily needs. Over a century time female toilet routines had completely changed. Every woman nowadays wore a diaper and used it to relieve her bladder in, when a girl grew old enough to be potty trained most of them were trained to do their stools on a bidet.

Women were not allowed to change their own diapers in married life a husband was allowed to change his' wife's diapers as well those of any young daughters he had. After a certain age it would always be a woman changing the diaper. Education had returned to a gender separated system and almost all girl schools nowadays had a nurse who was responsible for changing the pupils diapers as well as staff's. In high school this would continue until age of 15 after which students would help each other. To this end the old traditional restrooms had been changed by larger rooms having several dressers and bidets in them all without any privacy screens since everyone knew what happened and had probably seen each other’s privates at some point

I would love to start a roleplay around this description involving a family of two women and their children living their lives and sexually exploiting their diaper wearing with each other and friends.

All characters involved in the roleplay are either Female or Futa (vagina and penis), males or TG F to M are not allowed.

If possible I am looking for a woman to play with however men are also okay.

Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Thessa

My F-List

Bump I am back and starting over again with looking for someone to play this roleplay with.

Other suggestions around diaper roleplay's are welcome but I am really carving some incest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom