Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Every Mamono Needs a Hiro! [Frostsch/Umbrale]

Frostsch

Awake and Bursting with Energy
"Are you sure you're not just seeing things again, Hiro?" Mason asked. Mason was Hiro's best friend. The two had met during their first year of college in a biology class. Since then, they would spent countless nights together, despite the disapproval from Hiro's sister. Hiro was the more studious of the two, and flirtatous even, while Mason was a carefree spirit who hoped to soak in the college life of self-exploration and adventure.
"I'm not too sure myself." Hiro rubbed his eyes.

When he reopened his eyes, the male could see a thin strip of violet outlining a woman who was walking by. The color seemed subtle at first, and only by focusing in on it, could he make out the small specks of light. No matter what angle Hiro looked at the woman, the outline would always perfectly follow her figure. The colors sometimes danced around her figure, occasionally light up like a flame. If this had been Hiro's first time seeing it, he would surely rush to the woman's side and help put out the flame. Yet, this was one of the many times in which he had seen it. He could only compile three facts from it. Firstly, that the violet siloutte only appeared on women. Secondly, it only appeared on women past a particular age. And third, nobody seemed to notice the strange aura - the women included.

"Hello?" Mason waved a hand in front of his friend. Hiro's crystal blue eyes widened. He shook his head. "Ah, sorry. Maybe I just need sleep."

"That's no good, Hiro! I need your help picking out a gift for your sister." Mason groaned. Hiro shot him a dirty look.
"You what?"
"A gift. For your sister."
"Are you trying to hit on my sister?" Hiro frowned.
"Pthhh! Your sister? No! I just want to repay her. As a sign of - what's the word I'm looking for?"
"Gratitude?"
"Yeah, that's it. Gratitude! So come on, help a brother out."
"Oh, so I'm your brother-in-law now." Hiro accused his friend.
"I did not say that! But, theoretically, it'd be pretty cool for us to be brothers, right?"

--

The front door to the house swung open. Hiro emerged from the darkness behind him. While he still had his backpack strapped to his shoulders, it was clear that his classes had ended hours ago. Hiro untied his shoes and tossed the backpack aside. "Sis? Are you home?" The black-haired male called out. "You better lay low for a few days and avoid Mason. He wants to hit on you again." Hiro rolled his eyes. When he didn't recieve a reply from his sister, he pursed his lips. The male took a cautious step forward. The lights in the house were on. Did his sister go somewhere? Was she taking a nap?

Hiro decided to check the living room at first. "Sis?" Hiro curiously peaked into the room.​

It had become a real interesting day all of a sudden.

Hiro's sister, Kyra, had been out on the town; that particular Friday being a day that she did not have any classes. A normal day, by normal standards, she wasn't ready for everything that was going to happen.

Now, Kyra was an alluring girl. She was never one to be popular at college, or have a massive circle of friends, but she easily could have. Standing just under 5'9", the raven-haired girl was accustomed to eyes upon her. It never did help to be slender, but fit; her body shaped like an hourglass. Raven locks framed pearlescant skin, and azure orbs that peered out to the world. A simple, tomboy-ish Tee hugged her chest, revealing an ample, but not overly large proportion to her breasts. It hid a fit, taut stomach moving down, that shifted into a pair of seem-less jeans.Of course, that blue denim hugged her lower frame, and only oh-so-much more revealed the heart-shaped ass that curved back to shapely legs. Even so, the beanie pulled over her head gave off a rogue look; she wasn't the pretty-girl model that the world would expect. An aura had never seemed to form around her, strangely enough to her brother; just like their mother. Of course, she was out on a trip, somewhere, once again.

Yet, here was the tomboy, suddenly barraged by two other forms, forced across the street, to a more secluded alleyway, before she could even utter a word. Panicking at first, she began to beat at the assailants, but stopped promptly in mid-swing upon examining them. A look of shock,and raw surprise appeared on her face, and a coversation then ensued. Relunctantly, Kyra agreed to help the two, and Hiro's sister proceeded to bring them back to the house.

---

They had just managed to enter, and congregate in the living room, when they heard Hiro call out. At first, Kyra panicked, but calmed quickly, muttering under her breath, "...Duh. It's not like he'll know...." She flashed the other two a quick smile, before calling out, "In here, Nii-San!" He was her older brother, but she had always refused to call him anything other than a normal brother; albeit with a rude edge(it was akin to a lack of respect). It had been a source of debate between the two, throughout their childhood.

As he would peek into the living room; he'd be confronted with a quite a strange sight. His sister was almost renowned for not having many friends. Yet, here she was, with another alluring female to each side of her. Glancing to him, Kyra explained, almost objectively, "We're going to have some house-guests...."

The girl to her left was definitely a sight to behold. She was rather short, just about 5'6", but made up for in raw appearance. To start, would be her hair; split back in twin ponytails, but those "tails" were flared up, to spiked, flamboyant tufts. Of course, to top it off, it was extravagantly died; highlighted and laced with neon-blue, alongside dark shades of green, and a flashes of yellow. The petite--rather skinny- girl, had piercing blue-gold eyes, that---wait. Blue, and gold? She was heterochromatic! The left eye pierced through with a quantity of deep, ocean-blue hues, while the right one gazed at all with shades of a vibrant gold. Of course, the completely-identical light-blue lightning-bolt tattoos that arced down her cheeks--ending just past the edge of her lips--also drew a lot of attention. A meager bikini top hid the--rather small, easily noticeable as B-Cup-- breasts beneath, but revealed a noticeably fit, but skinny abdomen. Accordingly, only a pair of denim shorts kept her lower half clothed. Or, rather, a tiny portion of it. She had surprisingly shapely legs, and an overall punk-rock type look. She looked at him, but didn't say a single work, only nodding in greeting. Her aura was unique, and almost looked like a shock of static electricity about her, filling the air with sparks and small shocks-like tesla coil.

To the right, at least compared to the other girl, was a rather normal-looking female. She stood at the same height as Kyra, but held herself with a mature, almost "dignified" look. Not so much as of royalty, but of the way someone incredibly educated looks towards others. Yet, it held no contempt, but a feeling of grratuity. The most noticeable thing to her was the absurdly red hair. It was truly astounding, how akin to fire the flash of just-past-shoulder-length hair was. If it was not bound-up in a french braid, it would almost look like it flared and flashed to the air, like true fire. Indeed, it seemed to match the aura that drifted from her; much more so like flame than the girl he had seen earlier. It was a vibrant orange-red, and flared exactly like flame from a log.

But, moving down, soft hazel eyes peered out to meet his, spotted around on the cheeks with freckles. Glasses rimed those orbs, and all the more enhanced her look She almost had the same build as Kyra, as well, but was more voluptuously so. The soft white blouse that clothed her abdomen, bowed out in a shapely form of Double-D's; catching anyone's eyes. Moving down, slender hips curved generously, as if tempting to grab, and an ass almost identical to Kyra's heart was hinted at beneath the skirt--mind you, a normal, non-sultry one--that lay about it. Black stocking slipped up from her feet, to complete an almost schoolgirl-like appearance. Yet, despite her educated look, she leaned forward, and exclaimed, "Hello, Nii-San! I'm Alexis!" Clearly, a scatterbrain.

The last thing Hiro could have expected was to walk into the living room containing his little sister's friends. As the male peaked through the door frame, his eyes quickly caught onto the two girls. His crystal blue hues soaked in their form. The differences between the two girls was absolutely uncanny. The girl to the left seemed to resemble some sort of rock star. Her rather revealing appearance and electric atmosphere seemed fitting of a tomboy like Kyra. Yet, what had surprised him the most were her heterochromatic eyes! It was as if those eyes were calling out to him, silently whispering for him to stare and get lost in their beauty. He resisted the temptation to stare. Hiro nodded back at her and turned his attention to the next girl. The redhead, or, red-and-orange head, held herself in a pristine manner. If Kyra had made some decent quality friends, then surely this girl was one of them. She had the body that every man wanted, yet the courtesy to hide her own figure rather than reveal it. Her body had almost rivaled his sister's (not that he cared). In fact, Hiro could feel the insides of his mouth salivating from the black stockings which hid her legs, yet also exaggerated their lusciousness.

Despite the amount of dirty thoughts that had flown through his mind, Hiro didn't dare blink an eye in front of these girls. He was the master of deception. On the surface, Hiro was a caring and charismatic individual. Yet, the insides of his mind were always calculating how many ways to boost his reputation. He had done so in college, garnering many friends and crushes alike. Hiro had used it so often that it had become a part of his nature. The black-haired male gently bowed. A soft smile adorned his lips - one that had made many girls fall for his 'cute figure'.

"Hello, Alexis. I'm Kyra's onee-san. You can call me Hiro." The male politely corrected the airhead. Hiro didn't quite know if Alexis knew that his name actually wasn't Nii-chan, but he had a hunch that this girl had thought so. Hiro just slightly tilted his head in curiosity and leaned up against the door frame. "And you are?" He gazed over at the punk-looking girl.

It was almost as if Hiro had completely ignored his little sister's existence since he entered into the living room. After all, his goal was to build reputation. He already knew it was impossible to build a reputation with his unruly sister. The male pursed his lips. He walked towards the couch and behind Kyra, where he had uncharacteristically begun to casually curl her hair with his index finger. "Kyra, don't you think you should pour some tea for our guests? I'll be sure to cook supper for you and your friends." Hiro leaned over her and adoringly rested his chin on her raven-black hair.

If I can lure my sister out, I can put on some moves on these girls...

'Moves' weren't quite the right words that Hiro would use. He only sought to tease the girls, just as he had done with many others. The male turned his head over to the redhead. "And what brings you girls here? My sister tends not to have guests over..." He said in a soft voice.​

(Centering! Because that makes things look so much cooler...)

The girl to the left only huffed at his question, giving an oh-so-indignant roll of her eyes. By the way of her fashion, and the air of confidence, if arrogance, she gave off; she wasn't interested. Or, and far more likely, considering the single glance that traveled down Hiro's body, she was the cold type.

Alexis, however, had responded enthusiastically, almost brushing off the scatter-brained introduction."Alrighty, Hiro!" Despite the smart, pristine manner with which she held herself, she excluded an enthusiastic, warm demeanor. She adjusted her glasses, then beamed him a happy smile; stifling a giggle when he leaned on his sister.

Of course, Kyra wasn't going to have any of it. When he leaned on her raven locks, she seemed to growl. Of course, when he made no move to stop playing with her, she lifted her foot, and brought it down just behind her, to stomp on his. She was smaller than him, but that didn't mean she couldn't pack a punch. Strangely enough, through their childhood, she had been the stronger one. Almost comically-anime-like.

Yet, after doing so, she huffed, and made her way out of the room, into the kitchen. She rounded the corner, out of sight, and sighed, eyes narowing. Promptly, she set-about, making coffee rather than tea. While she did enjoy the more formal beverage more, she knew her brother disliked the latter, and thus; decided to brew it. "Fuck. Why does he have to get involved?" She murmured under her breath.

Back in the living room, the two girls turned their attention back to Kyra's brother. A giggle was once again stifled by Alexis, as she watched the male in pain, before stiffening at his question. She seemed about ready to harshly form excuses, but a look from the punk-girl silenced her. After a moment of the shared gaze, Alexis looked back to Hiro, and explained, "We're friends of hers, from the internet. We happen to have come into town on a trip, and decided to spend some time with her." It came out quite naturally, despite the earlier moment of tension. Soon after, she added, with a gesture to the punk girl, "And her name is Melio.​

Hiro quietly noted the coldness of the electric girl's reply. He could feel a shiver down his spine when her eyes gazed down his body, as if sizing him up. Alexis, on the other hand, gave him the exact opposite impression. If the electric girl created tension in the air, then Alexis was able to disperse it almost immediately with her bubbly character. He flashed a smile at her when she responded warmly to his re-introduction.

Hiro held back the urge to laugh when he saw the frustration on his sister's face. The black-haired male continued to push the tomgirl to her limits, even going as far as smelling the hair that he curled in his finger. "Oh, Ky-RA!" His voice rose for a second, and his eyes flashed wide open as something hard slammed onto his foot. Hiro held back a tear and forced up a smile. "Oh, aren't you a clumsy one. Watch your step, little sis!" Hiro said the last two words in an endearing tone. In truth, Hiro wanted to shed a tear. Kyra was damn strong. So strong, in fact, that it bothered him. He had tried to be civil with her in the past, but when she tried to assert her dominance over him, it struck him deep. It struck his very manhood so deep, that he just had to challenge her back. Without making it too obvious to the two guests in front of them, Hiro gave Kyra's curled hair a nice tug. "Now, what do you say when you accidentally step on people, Kyra?~" His voice hummed.

After their small confrontation, Kyra had stormed off into the kitchen. Hiro folded his arms and smiled. Though most men, including Mason, would stare at Kyra as she walked away, Hiro had no desire to watch his sister any longer than he needed to. She was sure to offer any bystander a great view of her heart-shaped ass. In fact, Kyra was often the talk of conversation between Hiro and his friends. They'd often talk about how 'hot' his sister was, and how shapely she had become. Hiro was often disturbed by this, not only because they hated each other, but also because they loved each other (in some weird, twisted way). At least, that was Hiro's conclusion. As much as he fought with Kyra, Hiro was not going to allow a single man touch her with their dirty fingers. She annoyed him, but damn, did he love his sister... in a sisterly way.

The male let out a sigh of relief and turned his attention back to the girls. "Oh, so you'll be staying the night for some time?" Hiro clapped his hands together. "I wish Kyra told me earlier. I would have prepared something nice for you two!" He casually made his way over to the couch and stole Kyra's spot in between the two girls. "I know some great places we could go! There's a great deal of restaurants in the area, and public pools, even." Hiro had made a mental note not to ignore Alexis outright. While she was a friendly and bubbly character, it wouldn't take much to get on her good side. Melio, on the other hand, seemed like a more entertaining shell to crack. As Hiro was talking, he was able to sneak his arm around Melio, though not quite touching her yet. He rested his arm around the back of the couch. Was he trying to hit on Melio, or simply resting his arm there? Who knew?​

Kyra had set about to brew the coffee in a classic, pouring fashion, rather than the typical machine. Not only did this produce exceptional coffee, but it took much longer. Which, in turn, allowed her stay away from her brother.

Like fire and ice, they were. In fact, their situations were completely identical. All of her friends--or, rather, the girls around school that she overheard--were always talking about him. From the lewd whisperings, to the simple murmurs of how handsome he was; many girls fawned over his playing abilities, not to mention looks. Yet, just as no man found a way to Kyra, not a girl would cling to Hiro for long. And the few times he did manage to bring a girl home, they would never stay the night; his tomboyish sister made sure of that. He was her older brother. Just a brother, but she was protective. You know, sisterly.

Melio still didn't actually respond to him. She did, however, slowly turn her head to his, and shoot him a glare of raw, piercing daggers. About the same time that his hand came close to her, a smirk tilted at her lips, of raw confidence, that gleamed an inner belief of being unable to lose. While his arm never touched her, it suddenly felt as if being shocked, by a light pulse of electricity; like a static charge. Of course, that was just because of her fierce glare. The raw look she gave him, and the attitude she disclosed, must have triggered something subconscious in him.

Alexis, however, was almost bouncing with excitement."Really? Restaurants....", she paused, however, and seemed to frown with an indescribably amount of raw hatred, mixed with fear."Pools...I...",she seemed about to let on to something deep, but suddenly lightened up a bit, and gave a sheepish smile."...I can't swim. So, that's totally out of the question, at least, for me. And no, I don't want to learn, either. I have hydrophobia!" She seemed to almost too quickly add on the second half of her explanation, but it was still said with the same, natural ease, of an everyday conversation. Afterwards, however, she tilted her head at Hiro, and questioned, "But what about you? Tell us something about yourself, Onee-San." Of course, despite her sudden flash of knowledge, she had reverted to a scatterbrained moment; once again calling him brother.

Hiro could only recall the moments that Kyra had pushed away the girls that he pursued. Though he had no intents of starting a relationship with them, much less get physical with these girls, he still hated it when his little sister put an end to his teasing game. Though now that he was 'casually conversing' with her own friends, Hiro doubted that his sister would try any dirty tricks like she did with the girls in the past. If these two girls were some of her only friends, she'd do anything in her power to keep them. Hiro had a feeling that she would. Past her boyish behavior was someone who wanted to be cherished. Though, that could be said about anybody. Instead of dwelling on the thoughts of his rebellious sister, Hiro focused on the task at hand.

And boy, was uncracking Melio going to be a hard task. At first, she didn't respond to his advance, so he decided to play it off. It was only when the electric girl noticed and shot him the most gruesome stare that he had ever seen, that Hiro wanted to run up into his room. Her death stare practically killed his soul, ran it over with a four-wheeler, and tossed it into the sun. Even then, it probably wasn't enough to describe how he felt at the moment. So often was he used to seeing girls warm up to him. If not immediately, then at least give him a sign of approval to advance. His toes nervously curled. His black socks gathered some of the navy blue carpet from the rug surrounding the coffee table. Though it could not be heard by human ears, anyone with extraordinary hearing could subtly hear the nervous gripping of carpet as his toes continued to curl and uncurl.

His heart raced, and his arm gently flexed, as if secretly telling him to pull his arm away before Melio would bite it off. Then, something strange happened. A smile appeared on her lips. "Oh? What's so funn-" Hiro asked, only to feel a strong current wash through his hand and jolt across his body in an instant. The male blinked. "S-Scary..." He whispered underneath his breath. Yet no matter how scared he was at the moment, Hiro was intent on keeping his arm loosely around Melio. If he didn't look at her, then surely he wouldn't feel threatened by her glare. Hiro turned his head back over to Alexis. His cheeks immediately flushed red as he was granted a great view of her cleavage driving down to her white blouse. Hiro couldn't help but to feel strangely excited by that sight, even resorting to uncomfortably shifting his legs in case his second head had any strange ideas. He felt slightly exposed as a bit of blood rushed below, though hopefully nothing that the girls would notice.

Hiro had expected Alexis to retain most of her bubbly character. Yet as her voice trailed off, he raised an eyebrow. The black-haired male half-expected something serious to come up, only to have the redhead sheepishly reply with her inability to swim. The male chuckled at her comment. He was going to offer to teach her to swim, but she immediately cut him off with the rest of her statement. Hydrophobia? Really? The black-haired male pursed his lips. Maybe the only reason these girls were friends with Kyra was because they were weirdos. A bunch of wack-jobs!

"Well, I'm a pre-med student at my university. I'm usually either studying, out with friends, or babysitting my bratty little sister. My sister... although she's a bit of a rebel, I do wish that she'd apply herself more. Sometimes, I get worried about her as an older brother. I'm sure you guys understand what I mean by that." He chuckled.​

Melio, however, responded almost uncharacteristically to him. She laughed. A soft, melodic chuckle escaped her lips, as she saw him visibly shift back. All the more so, when she noticed the way his toes were curling; but of course, there was no way she could've heard that. Her laugh, however, seemed to only enhance her powerful air; it only added to the shrilly confident demeanor that she excluded at him. All the more so, when a a quite-evident glance of her heterochromatic eyes drifted to his crotch, with... curiousity?

Yet, Alexis hadn't noticed just yet. She seemed more interesting in what he had said. "Oooh, pre-med student? That's interesting! We should talk, sometime! I'm a fan of the more...", she paused for a moment,and bit down on her lip, to stifle an inside-joke laugh, before continuing, as if nothing was amiss. "...traditional treatments. Specifically heat-treatments. There are so many ways you can use fire and heat in medicinal ways... you-know?" She seemed to have pepped-up even more so when talking about it; almost bouncing where she sat. Of course, this only bounced her blouse-clad cleavage all the more-so; adding to the effect of his entrancement.

Of course, and worst, by far, Kyra had rounded the corner, when he had mentioned her. She instantly tensed up, and gritted her teeth,especially when he called her bratty. "Rebel" only made it worse, as she proceeded over to them, with a platter containing a coffee-kettle, and four cups. She sat it down on the futon-table in front of them, before straightening, and growling to him; "And you, are a too-smart jackass of an older brother. " She seemed liable to hit him, but she spun on her heel; and stormed her way back into the kitchen.​

Hiro didn't have to look to feel Melio's gaze upon him, even with his head turned to the side. That damned girl was watching him like a predator would with their prey. Little did he know, however, that she wasn't looking at his face, but rather something else that belonged to him. He tried to shrug off the uneasy feeling of inferiority by talking with Alexis. Past her bumbling statements and that strange warmth he felt whenever the redhead called him her sister, it seemed like the girl was genuinely interested in speaking with him. He listened to her quietly and waited for her giggling to subside. When the girl spoke of heat treatments, Hiro's eyes lit up. He pulled his arm that was still wrapped around the couch and instead used both his hands to grasp onto Alexis' hand. "Oh? So you're really into heat treatments?" He asked, practically having a nerdgasm. "There are many ways to treat symptoms, and I've always been interested in finding different methods of recovery. Tell me more about what you know about the heat treatment. How do you think it affects the muscles? The nerves? Are you talking about using a heat pack?" Hiro had almost forgotten that he was talking to a bubbly girl. He had fired questions off to her faster than he could ever come up with during his professors' lectures.

Amidst his enthusiasm, he had caught sight of Alexis' wonderful jiggling breasts. In increments, something stiff and hard was rising between his legs in intervals. With each passing second, it would tilt just a bit higher, and restrained his jeans even more. Whatever it was, it was demanding a lot of attention from his pants. Wishing to be free, it began to press against the clothing. As soon as Hiro noticed this, he awkwardly lifted one leg and placed the bottom of his foot on the couch, while his leg was bent so his knee would point up towards the ceiling to hide his errection from Alexis. Melio, on the other hand, would have no visual obstruction.

The excitement and enthusiasm melted away as soon as his sister returned. Almost instantly, he could see the look of disgust across her face. It wasn't nearly as powerful as Melio's glare, but it was definitely an expression that told Hiro that his little sister was pissed. With raised eyebrows and pursed lips, Hiro watched quietly as she set the cups on the coffee table. He half-expected her to pick up a cup and pour piping hot coffee onto his lap. His eyebrows scrunched together in frustration at her remark. Before he could bark back at her, Kyra was already in the kitchen. "Kyra!" Hiro called out to her once more. He stood up and turned back at the two girls. "Sorry, Alexis, Melio. We'll just be a moment."

Kyra's anger had soured the mood. There was no more excitement in his voice, let alone between his legs. The male sprinted over to the kitchen and made sure to speak in such a voice that they were out of earshot from her friends. "Kyra, you know I didn't mean it..." He frowned, taking a step closer to her. His hand reached out and gently touched her elbow, partially as a method of sincerity, and partially to test her boundaries if she was going to let him touch her or not. He placed a hand on his hip and let out a sigh. He could already feel himself growing frustrated just looking at her. "I don't get it, Kyra. I really don't. You have the means of ruining my life in any way possible. Then when I show concern for you, you freak out. I mean, come on, Kyra. I called you a brat out there because sometimes, people need a reality check."

Hiro lowered his hands down to his side. "You can't even get along with your own brother." He placed a hand on his chest. "That's probably why it's been so hard for you to make any friends, let alone find a significant other, dammit. You're lucky Mason even has a crush on you for how rotten you can be at times." His toes were curling once more, though this time, as an attempt to repress his anger.​

Alexis almost beamed with an energetic enthusiasm to answer his questions. Yet, when he grabbed her hand, he would find it to be unnaturally hot. Despite the cool day, she was incredibly warm to the touch; almost like resting your hands on a pleasantly heated metal by the stove, on a chilly day. She didn't seem to take any interested in his rising leg; her eyes locked on his, as she eagerly replied, "Oooh! Well, heat can do a lot of things, as I'm sure you know! It can cauterize, which, while painful, can save many lives. Stopping the bleeding of large wounds, including entirely cut-off segments of a person body! Then, you can heat-treat minor injuries---and mind you, I'm talking open-flame, old Japanese sty....", and that was when Kyra had intervened.

Of course, during Alexis' eager conversation with the med-student, Melio's eyes hadn't lost sight of the thing rearing Hiro's pants. In fact, as it began to rise in intervals, she leaned over a bit. Luckily unnoticed by the boy's fascination with her friend's breasts, she leaned in to take a look at it. Her face was just a few inches above the tent, in a comedical fashion; and Hiro had yet to notice. Slowly, she rose a hand, and began to inch it towards the thing; one finger extended as if to poke it with a childish curiousity. Of course, when Kyra had come in, she had jolted upright; fast enough to not be caught. Hell, if Hiro had been paying attention, he would've noticed a tiny blush on her punk-cheeks.

But a few moments later, he had cornered Kyra in the kitchen; and she glared at him vehemantly. Throughout his snapping anger, her fists began to ball. She was clearly tensing up, and by the end of it, she seemed close to tears. The one thing she had akin to her brother, however, was an indominant anger; even more so, from their mother.

"Show concern!? SHOW CONCERN?!" With a sudden growl typical of her, she reached out, and pushed him; forcing him a step back with her strange strength."Says the one always gone! Who fixes dinner most of the time?! Who goes shopping!?" Another push, and this time, she was advancing on him. Her normally cold azure eyes had a flaring light of fury in them; and her pupils almost looked slightly dilated.

"You'd rather spend your time becoming a stupid fucking doctor, then take care of me! When mom's gone, I keep the house clean, not you!" Another push,"I make sure everything is in working order, while you slack off with your friends!" Another push; she was forcing him across the kitchen, and he had not the slightest thing to say, against her overwhelming force."I do everything around here, and you act all high-and-mighty whenever you are actually home!I don't even want to get started on those depraved sluts that you hit on all over the school!" Another push, and he was up against the counter; her fury pinning him to it, with the radiating anger of something else."Call me brat! Call me brat one more time, I fucking dare you!"

She pulled back her hand, and balled it; seemed ready to punch him with all her might, but she faltered at the apex of her readying. She paused with her arm pulled fully back; scowling at him, but, she eventually sighed. Taking a deep breath, she let her hand splay, and the fingers relax. She forced herself to contain her anger, and brought her eyes back up to his. Kyra shook her head but one time, then turned, and headed out of the room; towards the stairs that lead to the second level, and their rooms.​

Hiro wished he could just walk back into the living room and return to Alexis' side. That girl was unnaturally comfortable, and even seemed insightful about heat-based treatments. Instead, he was confronting his sister about a long held grudge against her. The male couldn't possibly think of a single rebuttal that Kyra could offer him, but when she did, he felt awful. Tears welled up at the corner of her eyes, immediately causing Hiro to frown. He remained silent at first. Then, she pushed him. Hiro felt an unusual amount of force behind her hands. He needed to take a series of small steps backwards to retain his balance. What had bothered him even more was a strange sensation surrounding Kyra. Goosebumps began to form on his skin, as if warning him of imminent danger. Perhaps it was just her tomboy side showing. Still, it annoyed him that his little sister was even stronger than he was. Hiro tried to recollect himself and puff out his chest, but a series of pushes kept him off his guard. It was almost as if each hurtful sentence that Kyra uttered had materialized into a physical force, constantly pushing back at him until he was backed up against the counter.

The words had stung him like a bee. What had hurt him the most was that Kyra wasn't considerate of him. He was the burdened one, not her! Blood pumped through his veins, spreading anger throughout his body. His eyes stared into hers, as if striking her with invisible daggers. A hand reached out and grabbed onto her wrist. "Oh, I'm so sorry for trying to take a breather. If you weren't so difficult, maybe I wouldn't need to get away once in a while!" He growled. Hiro had even gone as far to call her bet. "Brat! You're a fucking brat, Kyra!" He yelled out.

At the corner of his eyes, he could see her fingers balling up into a fist. He only held onto one of her wrists, and even then, he was sure she could tug free of it in mere seconds if she wanted to. His heart raced after seeing it. He could only imagine how strong her punch would be given how physically strong she was. Yet, would she punch her brother? Would see deliver the blow? Hiro wasn't one to show fear. Though every fiber in his body told him not to, he began to taunt his little sister. "Go ahead, brat. Punch me. Prove to me that I'm right." He leaned his head forward, gently pressing his forehead against hers. Their noses brushed up against one another, and their lips just breaths away. Though, it was doubtful that either of them even thought about the proximity of their lips at the moment.

He watched her fingers unfold out of the corner of her eyes. He let out a quiet sigh of relief - one where air gently brushed against Kyra's lips. As they made eye contact, they stood in silence for a few moments. "What, you don't have the guts?" Hiro whispered in a haughty manner. What happened next surprised Hiro. He stood there, with both hands pressing the counter behind him when Kyra retreated upstairs. His own fingers curled this time, tightly gripping the marble behind him. He let out a sigh and peaked his head out from the kitchen, into the living room.

"Hey, excuse us for a moment. Kyra has something she wants to show me." Hiro said quickly. He had hoped that his poker face was sufficient enough and he didn't show any uneasiness. "We'll come back soon. Until then, enjoy your coffee, okay? Kyra puts a lot of effort brewing that." He forced up a sour smile before dipping his head back into the kitchen. He exited the kitchen through the other door and made his way to the hallway. A quick turn was all that was needed and he was already heading up the stairs to pursue his little sister.

The sound of creaking wood could be heard with every step. It told Kyra that something was coming to see her. The sound and frequency of the steps was oh-so-familiar that Kyra surely wouldn't be curious as to who it was. "Kyra, don't be like this." He said halfheartedly. Though he didn't like to see his little sister like this, he also firmly believed that he was right. The only trouble was convincing his sister to calm down without giving in to her argument. "Your friends are over and it's a rare occasion. So let's just go down and enjoy some of your coffee, okay? I promised that I would make dinner tonight." Hiro stepped towards her room and slowly pushed the door open. A thin strip of light shot into the room, only to be denied by Hiro's shadow.

"Kyra..." He whispered softly.​

Despite her bravado and fiery anger, every time Hiro had called her brat, her demeanor had softened. By the time she had left--storming out of the room to contain her anger at him--tears had been welling in her eyes. He had hit a soft spot for his younger sister, and it clearly seemed to be getting to her.

She had always been the one to do everything around the house, when their mother wasn't home. She was always cooking and cleaning--although Hiro did cook meals occasionally. Yet, he never thanked her. It seemed that he never thought for more than a moment, that the world revolved around more than a girl's attraction to him.

As it was, she rounded the corner, and quickly made her way up the stairs; slamming the door to her bedroom shut behind her. Grimacing at it all, she moved across her room--populated with a rather large bed, two dressers, and a desk; alongside a beanbag chair and gaming-corner--to the closest dresser. With a sigh of furious disdain, she placed her hands on the polished wooden surface; and scowled at herself in the mirror."That fucking idiot. He only has to make things worse, doesn't he?" Kyra murmured, balling her fists up, and making a move to hit the dresser, but promptly stopping. It wouldn't do any good, anyways.

Another soft sigh slipped from her lips, as she pulled back a tiny amount, tugging off her beanie. She let it drop to the dresser, and began to fuss with her raven hair; when she heard him coming up the stairs. A snarl-like noise emitted from her, as she turned, and grabbed the closest thing to her, to throw at him when the door opened.

Thusly, Hiro was smacked right in the face by a soft Torchic plushie; his sister was a nerd after all."Fuck off!" Kyra exclaimed, turning to face him, and lean back against the dresser she was next to."I'm sure you would just love me returning with you, so I can watch you try and get their legs open!" She paused, and gave him a look of utter disdain, almost disgust, at what he did."...Just like every girl; gotta do your damnedest to get right in their pants, huh?!"

Despite the tears that were evident in his younger sister's eyes, it was clear she wasn't going to back down. The confident, egotistical ox she saw before her was the source of her anger; and if he wouldn't leave, neither would her fury. Of the few ways they were alike, sheer stubborn-ness seemed to be one of them. "Pre-Med Student. Oooooh, pre-med student!", she paused, and scowled at him; that previous air of fury returning."... Well, why don't you just go and shove that smartass-schooling up your ass, Hiro!?" She didn't even bother to call him by a brotherly honorific this time; just his straight name." You always flaunt it left and right; despite spending more time with your jackass friends, then attending classes, or being at home!"

"Oof!" Hiro groaned as the Torchic plushie bounced off his face and rolled onto the ground. Only Kyra could make a soft, cuddly thing into a weapon of mass descruction. He resisted the urge to rub his face and instead peeled the door open so he could step inside. The black-haired male closed the door behind him, separating the siblings from the rest of the world. They were clouded in darkness - in what seemed to be their own personal world - if only for a few moments. The first thing he noticed was that Kyra was without her beanie. The girl's long jet black hair flowed beautifully past her shoulders and down her back. He had a sudden urge to curl her hair like he had done in the living room. The more he stared at her hair, the more he found himself glancing over her form. Whether it was her pair of lovely breasts hidden by her shirt or shapely ass which was held by the denim jeans, he had begun to notice the girl's more feminine features. "You don't mean that." Hiro frowned when she had told him to 'fuck off'.

He a single step towards her. Then another. And another. Soon enough, he was standing just inches from his little sister. His hands were shoved into the front pockets of his dark jeans, with his thumbs casually sticking out. His shoulders were slumped and relaxed. "Is this what it's all about?" He mumbled. The fingers inside his pocket dug against his flesh. "What I do with other girls is none of your business! Besides, you're my sister. Shouldn't you be supportive of me?" He asked. His voice croaked with pain as he said that. Hiro would never bed any of the girls that he flirted with. It was all just a game to him. Had he wanted to get laid, Hiro surely wouldn't attempt to do it at home.

He couldn't see the tears developing around her eyes. The darkness had hidden it all from Hiro's awareness. Despite his sister crying in plain sight, he was unable to recognize the pain that she felt. Indeed, he was more aware of her since she had pulled of her beanie, but Hiro still saw her temperament as a serious flaw in her character. Crystal blue eyes widened when Kyra mocked him. His eyes seemed to glow in the darkness, which was only exaggerated from his darker clothing and dark hair. In a show of force, Hiro's hands grabbed a hold of Kyra's shoulders. He pushed her back against the dresser. Fingers dug in tightly, though not hard enough to do any serious harm to Kyra, if that was even possible. "You want to know why I chose this route, Kyra?!" His screeched, this time not caring if her friends heard him from downstairs. "A cure. I'm looking for a cure..." What could Hiro possibly be talking about? Kyra and Hiro had been together since the dawn of time. Yet he didn't have an ill friends, or experience any traumatic event. So, what did Hiro look to cure?

He released his sister from his grip. Hands lowered down to his hand. His crystal blue eyes refused to break eye contact with her. Behind those eyes was a sense of self-reassurance. "Yeah, I'm selfish. Go ahead, call me selfish." Hiro reached up and pinched the bridge of his nose. He didn't want Kyra to see a tear forming from the corner of his eyes. "Fine. If you want me to shut up, then so be it. I won't flaunt anything anymore. I won't flirt with your friends. In fact, since you insist on not calling me your brother, I won't be your brother anymore. From now on, we're just roommates!" His voice thundered. Hiro lowered his hand down to his side. The warm tear hugging his cheek was perhaps the only embrace that he could rely on.

"Anything else you want to bitch me out on, or should I leave?" Hiro growled, while hiccuping in the middle of his sentence. His shoulders were shaking. Was he sobbing?​

Kyra, however, had no notion to glance over her brother's body. She knew he was quite the looker; and she had stared before. Her brother had grown into quite the man before her eyes, and to top it off, she was subject to other girls' conversation about him. That only brought her attention more his body, as time passed. He didn't look like the other brutes around school. He was almost exotic looking in his features; that lithe form, hawkish, angular looks, which had so many girls fawning over him.

Despite her anger, Hiro's sister found herself backing against the dresser; hand clutching at it's smooth rim, when he advanced upon her. Slowly, her eyes were widening, a mixture of anger, and fear within them. If the light had been on, it would have appeared as though a physical impact hit Kyra; the silent sound of a snapping heart echoing through the darkness.

She was almost stunned when he had gabbed her; forcing his explanation upon her, without a say in the matter. That didn't actually explain anything at all, yet, but it was enough to set the tension in place. She felt her worries waver with uncertainty; her surprised mind suddenly facing doubt.

Of course, he only made it worse, suddenly, when he stepped back, and officially disowned her.

For Kyra,the air grew stale.

The room seemed silent, despite her brother's lips continuing to move.

In fact, the world had stopped rotating.

She remained silent, head-bowed, until he had finished his outburst, and began to sob. Another moment of silent passed, before she suddenly yelled out, and lashed at him. Her hands impacted on his chest; pushing him towards the bed with far more strength than she had mustered in fights they had before. In a haste, she had rushed from the room, slamming it open in her crisis.

Now, if 'twas to be looked noticed a bit more detail-fully, in the darkness, Hiro would've noticed a flash of oceanic blue; glowing in the dark. Kyra's eyes didn't glow, though... that would just be strange. And that yell... it sounded almost animalistic. More akin to a howl, or a soft roar, than something his darling sister could've made. But... that was just his emotions overwhelming his hearing. And it sounded like clothing was torn when she had hit him. Yet, when he recovered from the blow she dealt him...his shirt was shredded at the impact point. He was unharmed, but the article was torn; like claws had been caught in it...​

Hot tears were already rushing down his cheeks by the time he had finished his comments. Yet no sense of relief had washed over him. His sister had grown silent. Once she had broken eye contact with him, Hiro immediately began to wonder if he had gone too far. A hand reached out in an attempt to comfort the girl. Either she didn't see it, or she didn't care, as within the next moment, Hiro was tackled onto the bed. His vision had spun for a second, and before he could register what had happened, his sister left the room. He bit his lower lip and held back the urge to let out a cry. Hot breaths escaped his lips. A hand raised up to the ceiling, before slamming onto the side of the bed in the form of a fist. "Dammit..."

Hiro didn't waste much time sobbing, however. He rose to his feet and wiped the tears away from his face. His eyes were slightly red, though that was of little concern to him. "Those blue eyes..." The male whispered to himself. When he stepped out of the room, Hiro noticed a series of marks ripping his shirt. The damage itself was almost entirely on his shirt, with little to no damage done to his actual flesh. He clenched the shirt, fitting his fingers in where the claw marks were made. Hiro's fingers gently dug into his chest. He wasn't too sure what was going on, but he'd have to find out.

"Just like how I've chased you through all these rooms, I'll chase you until I figure out what's bothering you."

And with that, Hiro searched the house once more to find where Kyra had gone.​

Searching the upstairs lead to no such findings, on his sister's location. She never really had liked the upstairs; so claustrophobic and tense, with the hallways. It wasn't very open, and only lead to the bedrooms and baths. As Hiro made his way downstairs, he wouldn't notice anything in the kitchen, or the adjoining dining room. Moving into the living room, however, would present a different story.

Melio was leading against the archway to the kitchen; almost relaxing. Yet, her body held a stoic tenseness, a communicatable feeling that danger was in the air. She was ready to move at a moment's notice; but didn't spare the male a glance. The punk-girl was staring intently across the room, in front of the couch. The futon had been pushed out of the way, and it's space was occupied by Alexis, bent over and comforting a form.

Granted, 'form' was an unfitting description. It was Hiro's darling sister, but she was bowed over, panting, and shaking slightly. Yet, while it was her sister; she looked different. With her mouth open, it was easy to spot extended, sharp, canines of teeth, alongside eyes that with massively dilated pupils. They were indeed glowing, with inner light, almost pulsing with the pain she seemed to be in. Her hands sprouted wickedly curving claws from the fingernails; and seemed to be malformed slightly. While still having the dexterity of fully fingers, they looked almost padded like paws; and were discolored to a dark blue. Small tuffs of black, poofy fur sprouted just past her wrists. The same was with her feet; extended into long claws that dug into the soft carpet. From her head jutted to black-furred ears, akin to nekomimi in stature.Her shirt jutted out at her shoulderblades; where two small nubs seemed to be forming. From behind her, even her jeans were warping; another nub forming to distend the denim.

Alexis was bent over her--strangely enough, her hair undone from the braid now, revealing how akin to fire it truly looked--and comforting her. One of her hands was on Kyra's shoulder, the other, lower, on her arm. "Shhh... It's alright, calm down... You haven't changed in a while, it's probably... " Her speech almost seemed rambling on concepts, but were cooed out in a soft manner; trying to comfort Hiro's sister, whom seemed in a near-torturous pain Strangely enough, the two girls seemed not to be affected by Kyra's strange malformations.

The upstairs yielded no clues. Why, of course it wouldn't. Why would Kyra choose to run away from him and remain upstairs? Yet he couldn't help but to feel uneasy from this goose chase. He felt as though Kyra had something to hide from him. The suspicious claw marks only made him feel even more uneasy. The male made his way downstairs and curled around the railing. He searched through the entire downstairs, save for the living room. He figured that an upset Kyra didn't want to be seen by anyone, let alone her friends. When the living room was the last option left, he turned the corner in hopes of finding his missing sister. He first noticed Melio. It seemed odd that she was standing around. She seemed to feel uneasy. Hiro's eyes zoomed through the room until it locked on Alexis and the curled up form.

Yet when he looked at the curled figure, his heart dropped. A thin, barely noticable outline hugged the figure. It was violet in color, and curled around her. Small lines transformed into tiny flames. They had set the girl ablaze. That girl... was none other than Kyra. Hiro's eyes widened. He didn't waste a single second running to her side. "Kyra?!" He called out her name. Dangerous fangs shaped from her otherwise straight teeth. Her hands grew larger, almost into paws. Her once azure pure eyes were growing larger. If he didn't know better, it looked like his little sister was turning into werewolf. He had noticed that Alexis' hair was lit like a flame, but he had little concerns over the moment about the bubbly girl's hair decisions.

Hiro rushed over to her side. He kneeled down and held onto her hand, er, paw, with both his hands.

"Kyra?! What is going on?!" He turned over to Alexis. "What the fuck is going on?" After not receiving an immediate reply from the redhead, Hiro turned his head over to Melio for an answer. Something was happening to his sister, and she was glowing violet. Then, he realized something. No one else had ever noticed the violet lining around people whenever Hiro had pointed it out. What if it was the same with this transformation? What if Alexis and Melio merely saw a crying girl, while Hiro saw an entirely different scene?

I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy... Hiro shut his eyes and gritted his teeth.

Hiro squeezed her paw. A single hand reached up and tilted her chin up. "Sis, look at me..." He pleaded with her. His crystal blue eyes looked into the eyes of what looked more like a monster than a human. "I-I didn't mean it. What I said upstairs. So, whatever's going on, please stop it, okay?"​

Kyra remained motionless, shivering and seeming to ache, despite his attempts to talk to her at first. Alexis, however, her eyes shot wide. At first, she seemed rather surprised that Hiro had come over. Shocked, really, she didn't respond to him at first. It was a long moment--Hiro getting in his pleading cries-- before she managed to stammer out, hastily, "N-No, Hiro, you need to-------", she was cut off by grunt, as she was sent flying across the room, to impact with the wall closest to the kitchen. She crumpled like a paper, to the floor.

Melio, however, still didn't seem too fazed. The punk spared a moment to check on her friend--whom's body was curled up, lying from the impact to the wall-- before turning her attention back to Kyra. Her gaze was unwavering, but fierce.

Kyra's eyes had came up, and her lips were twisted into a vicious snarl. Something deep in her eyes glinted with a dark, malicious fury; something decidedly not Hiro's little sister. It almost seemed a flick of her wrist that had sent the other girl flying; and now her attention was turned to Hiro. Slowly, she backed away from him, rising into a crouch, before lunging.

If Hiro had a fear of death, his life would surely flash before her eyes. From the moment she began to move again, her pupils had dilated to take up her eyes, and her hands began to morph farther into paws. As she lunged, her hand--viciously hooked claws unsheathed--made like an arrow towards his throat.

Luckily, it wasn't Hiro's time to die.

"Kiyaaa!"

What happened next was a source of debate. As best as it could be described, it was like a bolt of pure lightning was released inside the large living room. A bright flash of light, and the smell of ozone filled the air, as a blur impacted into Kyra; sending her into the opposite wall that Alexis had smashed into. A crater had formed from the impact(damn, the architect who had made this place was amazing), but Kyra didn't seem fazed more than a touch; she began to thrash against her assailant.

Her 'assailant', and Hiro's savior, was none other than Melio... or was it? It looked like Melio... but her arms were gone. They were replaced with luxurious, massive wings, full of fluff and feathers that were incredibly elegant. Shaded the same colors as her hair; blue, yellow, and green. Dominated by a bright shade of emerald, they were a sight to see. Yet, electricity crackled all over them. In fact, all over Melio. She seemed to be like an open battery; energy crackling off from her. From the knee-down, she sported avian legs; grey-scaled things with massive talons that pinned Kyra to the wall, while she was buffetted by those wings.

Speaking of Kyra, she was transforming farther. Her hands and feet had completed their change to paws, and fur was sprouting at her sides, shoulders, tops of her thighs, and ankles. It was like fur, but incredibly fluffy, smooth, and clean-looking; almost appealing to the eyes. Her wrists, up to the elbow, however, were scaled over a deep blue; like the paws of her hands, but scaled. It seemed almost out of place, and strange. From the fur of her shoulders poked out horn-like appendages; just barely able to be seen, but two apiece. She was struggling against Melio; thrashing and snarling in a uncharacteristic fury.

"Ugh... don't even think about going back in..." Another voice murmured to Hiro, from the side.

It might have been a horror movie, but Alexis was coming back to life...

...or dieing...

...Because she was on fire...

...Literally, on fire.

In front of his very eyes, the flaming corpse rose up to her feet, and stretched; even as her skin and clothes burned away to nothingness. Instead of revealed muscle and bone, however, it came to reveal a slightly shorter girl; of a soft orange-tinted skin, with flame covering every bit of her. Rather, it seemed to be a part of her. The solid--or so it looked--central orange form was like a core, while the fire radiated off from it. She still looked like Alexis, minus glasses, but was completely naked; her body revealed in it's mouth-watering pride to the presumably horrified Hiro. "She's lost control; we're going to have to render her unconscious; and I'm not sure you'll be capable of helping."

Hiro didn't understand why Kyra wasn't responding to him. Though as it sank in, it seemed like Kyra wasn't listening to anyone. The poor girl was in a world of pain. Being the world of medicine, it seemed obvious that Hiro had decided to call the hospital. He released her paw from his grip and shoved his hand into the pocket of his jeans. The male grabbed the phone and pulled it out. He fumbled with it for a few moments before turning the phone on. He didn't seem to heed Alexis' call. It was only when the redhead vanished from his peripheral vision did he look up. The sound of a loud thud could be heard to his right. The male turned and saw the girl's body collapse lifelessly onto the floor. His jaw dropped. Hiro immediately turned back at Kyra. But what he saw in his sister's place was a monster. A beast that desired nothing more but to murder everything in sight. Fear filled his eyes as much as hers filled with bloodlust. He could feel the conscious beating of his heart. Each beat was ticking away the remaining seconds of his life.

The beast lifted into motion and lunged at him. Hiro held up his forearms protectively over his body, practically throwing his phone up in the air. The male fell backwards onto his ass. "Kyra..." He whispered her name in his final moments as he closed his eyes. When no feeling of pain or heaven was granted to him, the male lowered his arms. He opened his eyes and once more found the beast missing from his view. The smell of burnt fabric filled the air. It was a mystery if his phone had overloaded, or simply charged its batteries, from the event (though, that was a later concern). He traced the scent of electricity towards his left until he found the source. A strange bird-woman had replaced the punk girl. "M-Melio?!" He blinked. At this point, he didn't have a clue what was going on. He wanted to run, but figured that his life was a stake if he made a scene. After seeing what Melio did, he had no idea if the punk girl was going to electrocute him to death if he moved. So, the male stayed sitting on the ground and frozen in fear.

Yet, when he looked closer at Melio, he could make out the same translucent outline. It hugged Melio's thin frame throughout, marking her as one of the many 'mysterious' women that Hiro had seen throughout his life. "You're... one of them." Hiro said meekly. Though, he wasn't too sure who them was. Also, Melio didn't seem like she was able to explain anything to him. The girl was currently fighting a mutant transformation of her sister. If Melio didn't speak to him in a normal situation, she sure as hell didn't want to speak with him now.

Hiro watched in horror as the sister he loved was transforming into a strange abomination. Fur began to spout through her appendages. Though he considered it beastly at first, Hiro had to admit that the fur seemed quite beautiful, and fluffy even. The scaled arms eliminated any theory of his sister being a werewolf. "What... is this?" He hated being involved in a conflict where he felt so helpless. A voice commanded him to stay put. He turned around to see Alexis... on fire!

"What. the. fuck." No combination of words could quite satisfy what he was feeling at the moment. The bubbly girl had taken on a new form. This girl, too, had a violet siloutte surrounding her. Worst of all, everyone in this damned room acted like this was normal. As much as he wanted to be courageous and rescue his sister, he had no idea what he should be doing at that moment. Cool catch phrases filled his mind, from "I don't care, she's my sister" to "It's my fault. I have to accept responsibility."

What do I do...?

His fingers dug into the rug below. They had begun to scratch the bottom portion of the rug, digging viciously into it.

What can I do?

Nothing had prepared him for this. No amount of medical experience or street smarts could come up with a solution. The male lowered his head.

"Please... Don't hurt her." He sobbed. A wave of helplessness washed over him.

"She's all I have."​

The clash continued for Melio and Kyra. Melio managed to have Hiro's younger sister pinned there, with a combination of wing-beats, and pummeling with those bird-like legs. Additionally, electricity was crackling off from her thrumming wings, impacting physically against Kyra. Kyra, however, wasn't giving up; thrashing, raking, and slashing in attempt to be free. Yet, she was matched in her rage by the skill and speed of the punk-bird-girl.

Alexis, meanwhile, had made her way over to Hiro; crouching by his side. She placed a hand solemnly on his shoulder...(AND HE BURNT ALIVE xD)... but didn't burn him, nor his clothes. In fact, her touch excluded that same sense of warm comfort that she had earlier, when he touched her. It was enhanced this time, and seemed to almost make him tingle sensitively at the point of contact. Some of her flames even grew on him around the immediate area; spreading that almost loving warmth."It's alright, Nii-san.", she murmured, clearly pointing it out as a joke this time around."...Your sister is made of tough stuff; it'll take a lot to hurt her. We just need to knock her out... now, if you'll allow me..."

She rose from him, and proceeded over, to a few feet from the clashing girls."Now... as long as I don't burn the house down..." Spreading her hands to her sides, orbs of fire grew into being on them; brighter than the normal flames of her body. "Now, Melio!", she called out, and the punk-girl-bird sprung away from Kyra. The beast of Kyra began to move forward with a triumphant roar...

...Before being force-fed a fireball via impact to her face.

Alexis had begun to form and sling the orbs rapidly at the other female. The fiery being's hips began to twist, and her whole body moved to launch the rapid projectiles. Each extension an arm was like a flicker of a flame; beautiful, yet ruthless. From each extension, those balls shot, impacting Kyra all over her body to produce(relatively), small explosions. If any part of Kyra got a head start from wall, it was instantly pinned down with another orb of fire. Surprisingly, nothing seemed to be burning; including Kyra.

Of course, Melio wasn't sitting idly by during this. She had swung around the room, to land on the futon in front of Hiro. She gave him a smirk, and a near-playful wink, before grasping her feet on the piece of furniture. Promptly, she launched herself into the air, and made a quick circuit. Upon building speed, she accelerated directly at Kyra, calling out--her melodic voice sounding for the first time, to Hiro-- to Alexis, "Drop!"

Instantly, the fiery being ceased her barrage, and seemed to waiver. Indeed, like a flame that burnt-out, she shrank down, narrowly missing the futon that was ferried over her, before straightening up. Kyra, with a roar of fury this time, began to move forward.

Promptly, however, she was bitch-slapped by a futon-carrying punk-girl-bird.

Yep.

She was bitch-slapped by a futon.

Completely cold-cocked by it, Kyra took it right to the face. She waivered once--shaking her head--before collapsing forward. With her back revealed, two things were noticeable. The most important was the long, tube-like tail that she had formed; dark-blue scaled, with a fleshy bulb at the tip. The bulb had numerous, barbed spikes poking just out from the skin. Higher up, a pair of small bat-like, but dark-blue wings hung; far too tiny to carry her form.

Melio deposited of the futon in a corner of the room; then collapsed by the sofa. Her electric aura was quickly fading, and disappeared after but a moment. She was panting hard, but hadn't seemed to sustain any physical injuries.

Alexis seemed better off, but not by much. The flames on her body seemed of a much darker color; of the kind a flame acquires as it cools down. She made her way over to Kyra, and crouched; placing her hands on the form. After but a moment, she nodded, and offered a smile over at Hiro."She's only unconscious... I'm sorry... you must have a lot of questions..."

The two powerful girls dueled against one another, though it was clear which side had the advantage. Hiro watched in cautious optimism as electricity was flung from Melio's body. The male slowly rose up into a squatting position. A warm hand rested on his shoulder, and with it, a wave of comfort. As he peeked over his shoulder, Hiro found the flaming woman touching him. "It doesn't... burn?" The male hesitated for a moment, but reached out to rest the palm of his hand onto hers. There was something sudden about Alexis' transformation that he noticed. She wasn't as bubbly as she was initially. "She's tough, but she can't handle electric shocks! Melio's hurting her!" He frowned. It seemed superhuman to take Melio's strikes and endure them. Hiro had no clue as to Kyra's limits. All he knew was that his little sister was getting pummeled.

Alexis and Melio worked in complete tandem. Flames erupted from her fingertips and made contact with Kyra as soon as the thunderbird released her. It seemed so synchronized, that Hiro thought that Melio was caught up in the fire for a moment. Though adrenaline was flowing through his veins, all he could do was watch and take in the scene. He watched everything, from the way the flames flickered to the frequency in which Alexis was able to release her flames. Everything was silently being noted in his head, and recorded for a later use. Hiro had no clue if these girls were really his allies, or if he'd need to take on these mutant superhumans somewhere down the line.

He soaked in as much as he could. At least, he tried to until Melio landed on the futon. The male shot her a perplexed look when she winked back at him. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to anger an all-powerful phone charger. It seemed like the phone charger had some add-on features, as the thunderbird grabbed a hold of the futon and practically lifted it off the ground. "This is crazy..." He gritted his teeth. As she picked up speed, his jet black hair blew from the inside breeze. He held a forearm over his eyes to stop the wind from blinding him. When it died down, he looked over his forearm and saw the furniture launched at Kyra. It slammed right into his sister's face and immediately put her into submission. At this point, Hiro wasn't sure what to think. He wanted to yell out, 'My futon!' when it smashed into her, but bit his tongue.

Once he was at his sister's side again, Hiro hoisted up her head and gently rested it on his lap. "Kyra... what happened to you?" He asked, all while stroking her cheek with the back of his hand. His little sister had become a monster. Hiro was defensive of his sister, even pulling her away instinctively when Alexis went to touch her. Though when he realized she meant no harm, he allowed the fiery girl to touch her. Hiro pressed his finger tips against her neck and checked for her pulse - just in case. He picked up her unconscious body and laid her out on the sofa. She was quite a tall girl, and he needed to fold her legs to keep her from getting in the way of Melio, who occupied the other corner of the sofa. The male stood up and looked over his shoulder at Alexis. "Yes. I have many." He said as he turned entirely to face the woman.

In the mix of the chaos, the coffee table had somehow remained in tact. With it, came the cups of coffee that Kyra had prepared. They were cold by now, but Hiro didn't mind. He grabbed a mug and gently took a sip from it. He held up a hand and extended three fingers. "I have three questions. What are you? Why did you come to my sister? And why is my sister like this?" He asked. His crystal blue eyes seemed rather unsympathetic at the moment. How could he be grateful to these two girls when he didn't know their intentions? It was one thing to be a helpful stranger. It was another to be a helpful... monster? But they were humans? Human-monsters? No, that didn't sound right.

While Alexis had gone off to explain, Hiro made his way over to the kitchen and wet a napkin. He returned and knelt before Melio. A frown had taken over his face. The male reached out and began to gently pat her forehead to clear off any sort of sweat. His other hand reached out and pressed against a vein on her neck. "Vital signs seem to be alright." The male stood up and continued to listen in on what Alexis had to tell him.​

Alexis sighed softly as he began to ask his questions. For a long moment, she kept silent, trying to figure the best way to answer him. When he sat the cup back down, after a tiny sip of coffee, she reached over; placing her hand on the side. As it came to a light boil, she pulled her hand away, and turned her blazing gaze to his.

"I believe your race calls us... Mamono. Monster-Girls, I think...", she frowned for a moment, before shaking her head; settling back to sit on the floor."...I, myself, am an Ignus. I think you would call us... fire elementals?" Another pause, and another frown, before she continued, "Melio there is a Thunderbird." Seeing him check her vitals, she explained promptly, "She'll be fine. She just needs to build up a charge again; give her a bit. While it might have looked effortless, she expended a vast amount of energy to keep your sister at bay."

Indeed, after he had touched her, she seemed to stir a bit, her eyes fluttering open. She didn't sit up, but she did turn her attention to them; eyes keeping track, despite the tired way her visage look. Her wings did shift to curl around her, however, and provide more room for Kyra.

"We only came to your sister, because we happened to notice her. I... and Melio too, happened to arrive in this world, suddenly. We had no idea what happened, and barely managed to make those human forms we arrived in."
Another pause, this time look almost philosophically at her hand; pondering that human form."... Coincidentally, I found Melio, and we shared common stories. Just after that, we met your sister; early, this morning. We pleaded with her to shelter us--knowing nothing of this... world--and she relunctantly agreed. We ended up here." This time, she cocked her head a bit as she paused, and addressed him. "It's obvious you could see something different in us; something unnatural, that you only see sometimes. I can conclude that it's some type of clairvoyance, of sixth sense; but what your noticing, is the energy of us Mamono... and your sister there, is one."

She stopped for a moment, to let that sink in, and gauge his reaction, before replying, regardless, and cutting off whatever denials he gave, "Despite what you might think, it's clearly true. She's a Manticore..." Suddenly, she was cut off from Melio, who spoke softly, to explain, "But not entirely. Manticores are strong, but she's on the next level. Shrugged off my lightning, and Alexis' fire. I wouldn't be surprised if she's actually turning into a chimera..." She spoke rather quickly; coming out in an almost shy-sounding blur, before her eyes turned back to Alexis.

Alexis contemplated that, before nodding."Melio speaks the truth. Manticores don't have scales, at all, and their coloration is usually not so exotic..." She cracked a comforting smile at Hiro, however, and continued, "But that's not necessarily bad. There's nothing wrong with a Chimera; they are just rare, and quite powerful. As to why she attacked you..." A frown came to her visage here, but she continued, "...I have two theories. One, would be that she has not turned to her natural form in a long time, and the instincts of it overwhelmed her; coupled with the emotions you instilled. The second, is that the change in her body has been putting her on edge; and your fight pushed her over the fragile balance she was maintaining. Either way, she should be back to her natural self, when she awakens."

Hiro could still feel the warmth of the coffee brush against his lips. The warmth that Alexis provided the coffee made it taste like Kyra had just made a fresh mug of it. His eyes were trained on Melio. He didn't seem concerned about getting shocked, though maybe because he thought that Melio wouldn't dare to shock him in the state she was in. Still, he refrained from touching the girl too much, and only did so to check her conditions. He pressed the back of his hand against her forehead. "A little warm, but nothing too out of the ordinary..." He mumbled, more so as a verbal note to himself than any of the conscious girls. "I have a few old rugs in the closet. I'm sure she could build up some static electricity with that." He said in a monotone voice, yet was completely joking.

He stared at the girl in silence. Hiro's soft expression told the thunderbird that he had appreciated her efforts. As a show of graditude, Hiro gently brushed his fingers against her cheek. He decided not to spend too much time on Melio. She was unpredictable, and if she somehow charged up, he was not about to be a target. The violet aura around the thunderbird seemed miniscue, yet parts where it had grown were dancing ever so slightly. "Hmm..." He hummed to himself silently.

While still keeping an ear open to soak in Alexis' words, Hiro took a seat by his sister's side. Kyra was laid out on her side. Her back pressed against the soft fabric of the spine of the couch. Hiro chose to sit just in front of her stomach, so he could reach his hand behind and gently stroke his little sister's hair. He used a single index finger and slowly dragged it down her shoulder, to her hips, and finally to her strange, new tail. The spikes themselves were something he wanted to avoid. Though he wasn't too sure what position made monster girls comfortable, he decided to grab the anchor of the tail and gently flip it over the couch for his sister's comfort. His finger gently rubbed her tail, back and forth. "I see an aura surrounding some people. Women only, actually. I've seen it for as long as I could remember. I used to think I was crazy - that I was seeing things. I actually thought there was something wrong with me." Hiro's eyes shifted back over to Alexis. He inspected her body once more, from top to bottom. "But now, I know what it means." Hiro pursed his lips.

"You two must've been politicians in your world. I haven't been able to persuade my sister to do anything I say. Though, maybe she has a reason why she doesn't." Hiro had a flashback to when he had disowned his sister. If she had thrown such a fit from his words, did that mean that she truly loved him deep down?

"As long as Kyra is okay, that's all that matters. We'll sort out these theories later." Hiro sighed. He placed both hands on his knees and stood up. "I'm sure everyone's tired. I'll whip up some dinner for all of us." The male stepped toward the ignus. "You know, your fake bubbly persona was cute and all, but your intellectual persona... it's pretty hot too." Hiro smiled. He tilted his head ever so slightly, showing off the charm of his innocence as his hair lowered to just above his icy left eye. The male gave her a quick wink. He had perfected this look over the years. It was his fool-proof plan of sending girls heads-over-heels for him. At that moment, Alexis would feel a strange tingling sensation around her skin. If his moves didn't work on her, surely this invisible pull would. It felt like Hiro was unconsciously releasing a strange aura. The aura would feel strangely familiar, lulling Alexis into a vulnerable state. The moment Hiro stepped away, the addictive aura would vanish.

Hiro had seemed completely ignorant of what he had just done. The black-haired male made his way over to the kitchen and prepared dinner for the three girls. Since a lot of time was wasted with his argument with Kyra and the revelation that she was a monster girl, Hiro needed to make something fast. He clicked the burner on, and a blue flame ignited. A pan slid into place above. A few daps of canola oil were heated up, followed by a nice slab of flat iron steak. The red meat sizzled almost immediately. Hiro side-stepped to his cutting board and continued to craft his gourmet food. Although he rarely cooked, Hiro had the instincts of a master chef.

---

"And, done!" Hiro clapped his hands together.

The meal was layed out on the dinner table. Each seat had a nicely cooked medium-rare steak on a plate, with a healthy side of a salad consisting of a variety of vegetables that were left over in the fridge. A bowl of creamy mashed potatoes was set at the center of the table with sprinkles of scallions as a decoration. "Girls, dinner!" Hiro yelled out from the dining room. Hiro wasn't too sure if his sister had awoken, though he could only be sure that their first encounter since their fight would be awkward as hell. Though, there was a possibility that Kyra was still passed out. Hiro took a seat and waited for his guests to come by.

"Hope this human food is to your liking."​

Melio and Alexis had nodded and acknowledged his answer; it was as much as they'd get right now. After all that had just happened, it was best not to dive deep into questions. Thusly, they listened to him in return; Melio eventually having recovered-- snorted in disdain at his joke-- and sat up. Alexis, however, kept her knowledgeable eyes on Hiro; examining all that he did and said.

When he rose, however, and afixed her with that line, she blinked in surprise. Almost immediately, she began to explain, "Well, it wasn't fake. I'm actu---" she was promptly cut off by that look, and strange sensation. The flames of her vibrant cheeks brightened to a soft white; and the flames of her being seemed to roar up a bit. Almost sentiently flickering towards him, they belayed the Ignus' inner feelings. This weird, alluring feeling, that made her mind drift towards pleasing... to make him happy, and... Abruptly, it had stopped, and she blinked a bit more in surprise. Strange... very strange.

But, as he left to fix the dinner, Kyra had began to stir; and the two montergirls turned their attention to Hiro's sister. Those crystal blue eyes fluttered open, at the same time that the steak hit the pan...

-------

The scent of delicious, mouthwatering food, had filled the air, so by the time Hiro had called out to them, the three girls had filtered in. It seemed, in the time that he was cooking, the two newcomers had snuck Kyra upstairs, and made her more presentable. Now, instead of the stark-nakedness she had shown earlier; a sports bra hid the--notably grown, to C, from her previously near-flat chest--features on her chest. Down below, a fur-matching light blue pair of panties hid her more sensitive bits. Yet, her new form was almost alluring; curves seemed to be exaggerated, and that fur... so soft, and fluffy looking; adding a cute look to the ruggedness of her new form. She came in last, head hung with shame, her --paws-- clutched between in front of her. While large, they still head a vast modicum of dexterity; the digits extended farther than a canine's, and could bend akin to fingers.

That large, exotic, tail swung lowly behind her, as she moved to her seat, but stood, to address him."I'm... I'm sorry, Hiro...", she murmured, refraining from calling him brother."I... don't know what came over me..." She explained, before slowly taking a seat. The food was delicious-looking, and so his sister's eyes were quick to lock onto it; and her tongue flitted out over her lips in anticipating; despite the tensity in the air.

Of course, Melio was already halfway through it. Without proper appendages--and seemingly wanting to refrain from using her feet--the Thunderbird was clutching the steak awkwardly between her wings. It was getting the juice soaked in her feathers, but she didn't seem to care; voraciously tearing into it with her teeth. Alexis, meanwhile, seemed to not need to eat.

At least, she didn't act hungry. Rather, she would dissect the meat, and solid parts of the salad. She would take small pieces in her hand, and suddenly the flames around the food would flare; incinerating it. She would shudder as it happened, and lick her lips, as if savoring it. For the greens and particularly juicy pieces of the steak; a flare of it's color would rush through her. It was noticeably so that she was able to taste; but didn't actually need to eat.

Out of mutual respect for the siblings, the Thunderbird and Ignus remained silent, till they settled the apology.​

When Hiro had seen his sister enter into the dining room, he immediately noticed that something in her had changed. Beyond the growth of her monster-girl side, there was something alluring about her. His eyes silently bore into hers from across the dining room. It was as though his eyes themselves were speaking to Kyra, secretly whispering 'I want you' to her. His lips parted ever so slightly and breathed a small puff of air. Yet for some strange reason, Kyra would feel the warmth of his breath tingle on her neck. The only reasonable explanation for it was that it was her own imagination. After all, Hiro and Kyra were siblings. Lusting after one another would be immoral, right?

The male blinked. "No, no. It's quite alright." He replied quietly and tucked his head. His right hand was nervously twirling a fork, erratically swinging it between his fingers, while the girls situated themselves. His cheeks were lightly colored like cherry tomatoes. As Kyra gorged herself in the meal, Hiro took this as another opportunity to violate his sister with his eyes. He pictured how his sister would look naked. The male imagined running his hand through her now-full breasts, kneading them gently like dough. His fingertips would flick back and forth at her nipples, while his other hand would slip between her legs to explore more of her. No matter how exotic Kyra now looked, Hiro couldn't help but to stare. How would it feel to run his hands against her scales, or to brush his face against her fur? Hiro cut off a piece of steak and slipped it into his mouth, masking the hot breaths he had from just thinking lewd thoughts about his sister.

N-No... Kyra's just my sister. I would never do something like that to her...

Hiro's lips crinkled. A warmth washed over his groin. Luckily, the dining table served as plenty of cover from the other two girls. He tried to distract himself by turning over to Melio. Hiro's eyebrows raised. He bit his tongue and held back the urge to burst out laughing after seeing Melio struggle with the steak. Alexis, on the other hand, well, he didn't know what to think. He wondered if the Ignus had taste buds on her hands. If that was the case, the coffee mug probably wasn't too delicious.

The more Hiro tried to find distractions to look at, the more awkward he felt about Kyra. With his eyes avoiding hers, and instead, finding some unimaginable interest on the steak, he spoke to her. "Kyra. You look... beautiful. As always." He snapped another piece of steak. "I didn't... mean what I said back there. I'm your older brother, and I should be the one watching over you. If anything, I deserve to be the little brother with how I've treated you." He whispered, while awkwardly bumping his feet with Kyra's underneath the table. Though, Hiro didn't withdraw his feet. Instead, he kept his feet close to hers, as if playing a childish game of footsies.​

Back
Top Bottom