Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Older Women to play with~! Shemale x Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffy

Your Friendly Neighborhood PAWG~
Hi there~! Im looking right now for a descriptive, literate roleplayer who is a bit of a perv for some fun scenes~! I don't care what gender you are in real life, but you must be able to play a convincing lady for me to enjoy it~!

Im looking mainly for older women, ages 40+!~ Can be younger, around 25 and up; For scenes with me playing a teen Shemale. (18) I usually post around three+ paragraphs depending, and would like someone around that same amount of descriptive capability!~ I would also love someone who is a bit more on the 'dom' side of things, and can play someone a bit slutty and confident!

My favorite kinks are; Hairy pussy, Big asses, Big tits, Creampie, Coming up with fun names for 'cum', Public/Casual/Ignored Sex, Dirty talk (This is a big one!), being called names (Hot to be called something degrading while fucking an older lady's pussy!)

There are a few specific scenes i'd like too~!

Grandma x Granddaughter (Can be a 'young' Grandma around 40 if you'd like~) :heart::heart::heart: - One of my absolute favorites. A teen who hangs out with a slutty Grandma with a dirty mouth, and just ends up using her virgin Granddaughter for fun.~ Could be dates, or just a weekend at her house or something! Going on an official date with your Grandma, is so hot.~

Mom x Daughter :heart::heart: - Just like above, except with a Slutty Mom who loves her baby girl's cock.~

Principal x Student :heart: - A Principal who likes to reward good students with alternative means.~ Or could ask MC out on a date, knowing the teen wouldn't ever decline!

Teen x Cougar - Whether MC mows your lawn, is your neighbor's daughter, or just someone you saw on a dating app; You 'force' me to go on a date with you, and end up making me your toy.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom