Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New home, new adventures (Furry princess x Ladydark)

furry princess

Supernova
Kate stepped out of her moving truck and stretched her body making several popping noises as she forced herself up onto her tip toes and stretched her arms her tail even stretching as she did so. "I'm never driving that long ever again." She said to herself as she finally returned to her normal state and looked at her new home, it wasn't anything fancy but it would suit her well enough, she moved to and opened the front door and stepped inside tail waving curiously and ears darting around as if searching for something in the empty house. "And it will never be this clean again..." Kate sighed as she looked around the empty house, she knew that she wasn't the most clean of people. "Better get to moving in I guess." With that she quickly set to unloading the truck with the few hours of daylight she still had left.

Dylan had had a long day at work and was driving home to finally relax and take a much needed nap. He turned onto his street and saw the truck parked at the house next to his own, he pulls into his drive. "So someone is finally moving in... I wonder what they're..." He stopped mid sentence as he saw the young woman exiting the house to get more boxes. "She's a... A fox girl... And damn isn't she sexy..." He grins and parks his car, he hops out and slowly makes his way over to her, rising a hand. "Hey there... So you're my new neighbour... I'm Dylan, would you like some help?"

Kate had been working up quite the sweat trying to get as much done as possible as quickly as possible, the young hopeful fox having the thought she would get most stuff unpacked and set up tonight before bed, she did notice Dylan out of the corner of her eye as he approached, her ears turning before the rest of her, she had a box in her hand so she couldn't return the wave. "Nice to meet you Dylan I'm Kate and actually yeah I would LOVE some help some of this stuff was going to be such a pain to move by myself. Umm just grab something and drop it in the living room for now, I'll sort through it all once everything's inside." She quickly moved inside and placed the box down before returning outside. She wore just a plain black tanktop and blue jeans. The top gave off a great view of her cleavage but still managed not to look slutty.

Dylan smiles and looks to the truck "Wow... You never would have done this yourself... At least not before tonight..." He leans in and picks up a few boxes before heading into the house, finding the living room easily, as he knew the house from the last tenants. He sets his boxes down and heads out to grab more, he looks to her "So... Where ya moving from? Do you know the area?" He grabs a rather large box and slowly heads inside behind her.

"I'm stubborn you would be surprised, I'd grow new muscles if I had to." Kate let out a loud guffaw at her own joke and made no attempt to hide her large smile, today was a happy day and to find she had a friendly neighbor only helped. "I lived a few hours away in a stupidly small town, decided I wanted a bit more adventure in my life so I am starting anew. Sadly part of that is I was a bit impulsive so not really, what places around here make good grub?" She carried a few boxes of cutlery with her as she spoke before putting it down, giving a good view of her ass.

"Oh, so you're completely new... What did your family say about you moving?" He takes more boxes in and sets them down, smirking slightly at the nice view of her ass. "Hmmm... There is a few good places... But the best would have to be the hole in the wall... A little mom and pop restaurant about 20 minutes from here... They make the best burgers hands down..." He gives her a once over "So, fox... Don't see many of you around here... Were there a lot where you're from?" Maybe he could convince her to join him for dinner, after seeing her, he wasn't very tired anymore.

"They said I was being a bit silly but understood I'm more of a free spirit then they are." Kate answered with a smirk, Dylan was a curious one and she couldn't help but wonder if he had any curiosities that he hid too. "Definitely have to swing by there and give them a go at some point then." As he started to point out her more unique features she couldn't hide the grin and the flick of her ears and tail. "A few, more cats and dogs, Very up front aren't you? Most people give me sideways glances and try to skirt around their questions. What about you? Tell me about yourself." Kate asked as she climbed back into the truck and handed him a few more boxes before retrieving her bike and climbing down, her main way of keeping in shape had obviously seen some use, the seats and handles well worn as she bought it inside, leaning it in the hallway out of the way.

He takes the boxes he was handed and heads inside again, listening to her as she spoke, he smirks a bit. "Sure... I'd love to show you where they are..." He sets his boxes down and turns to her again, watching her tail and ears flick slightly. "I don't see the sense in trying to ignore something right in front of me... And your kind and those like you are very unique..." He follows her back out again and grabs her mattress this time, carrying it inside "Me? Not much to tell really... I'm 33, I live alone, work in a bakery down town... My folks live in Florida and I visit them on holidays..." When inside again he takes a seat and looks at her, he smiles "I knew the people who lived here before you... Nice couple, they threw parties a few times a year before she got pregnant, then he got promoted at work and they had to move..."

"Well I'll take that as a compliment then." Kate said to his comment about her kind being unique, unlike many of her kind who acted insulted when questioned she enjoyed seeing where peoples curiosity led about her, it was funny, she did latch onto one of his comments. "Now how can that be true, a cute friendly guy like you all alone? People in the cities must be blind and stupid." She held another smirk on her lips as she watched him carry the mattress in, he was a cute guy and he seemed nice enough. "I'm only 23 though, and work in textiles as a seamstress. I make most of my own clothes. If you need anything I'll give you a discount for some baked treats." She giggled but was serious, Kate had a severe weakness for sweet treats, as he talked about the previous couple her smile softened to be rather cute and sweet. "Well I won't be able to replace them but hopefully we can be good friends."

He chuckles softly "Yeah, I live alone... I hate answering to people in my own home... And I haven't really met anyone yet..." He looks at her "A seamstress... That's cool... I think the closest I've come to seeing is stapling a hole in my jeans... Sufice to say... I bought a new pair..." He smirks and looks at her "Ah... Little fox has a sweet tooth... I'll have to remember that..." He relaxes back against the wall and looks over the boxes "I'm sure we'll be great friends... You seem nice and you're funny... You ever need anything... You call on me..." He stands as if to leave, the truck now empty, but stops a few feet from her. "I do have one more question..." He looks at her "Could I... Touch your ear..." He even managed a small blush.

"Maybe that will change someday." Kate continued her sweet smile until he mentioned that he had stapled his jeans, a cold glare now focused on him. "If I ever notice something like that I am going to chase you down with sewing needles and thread so watch yourself mister." One of the few pet peeves she had was shoddy work in clothing repair. "I'll fix stuff nice and cheap so I expect you to come to me if something like that happens." The young fox let out a giggle as he mentioned her sweet tooth and called her 'little fox'. "Damn straight, I doubt there will be many times you see me without some sort of sweet treat, its why my bike has seen so much use, gotta keep the figure somehow."

She couldn't help but feel flattered as he commented on how they would be great friends, Kate went to wave good bye as he seemed to be about to leave. "Yeah what is it?" She asked about his question, curious, once he finished asking she simply stared at him with a blank face before bursting out in laughter for a good 15 seconds, holding her stomach as she finally got control of herself once again. "Yeah s-sure." She said while wiping away a tear and dipping her head a bit as the last few laughs worked their way out. "Tail too or just the ear?" She asked, most people seemed to think tail was well and truly to far to touch as if it was somehow linked to sex or something, but in truth it was just a fluffy appendage and she didn't mind, it felt relaxing and soothing when someone pet her tail.

He stares at her a moment, this not being the reaction he was expecting "Ah... Well if you don't mind... both... I've known a few cats and a dog girl... It took them a while to let me even hug them..." He steps closer and reaches up with one hand, running his fingers over the soft fur first, then lightly scratching and massaging. "It's so soft..." He smiles and his other hand softly runs through her tail, watching her as he dose so, then stopping after a few minutes. "Thank you... That's not something you get to do everyday..." He smiles again and moves to the door "See you around... Let me know if you wanna do dinner some time..."

"I'm more open then most, it feels kind of nice so I don't mind." At first his touch tickled and forced her to giggle but as he began to scratch and massage it was obvious that she started to relax, her eyes closed as he continued now with her tail too. "Mmmm." She murmured a few times with a relaxed tone, once he stopped her ears and tail flicked a few times. "No problem, its nice and relaxing." She waved to him as he moved to leave. "How about you show me that great restaurant tommorow? I have some microwave food until then, and i'll make my way to the supermarket for some proper lunch tommorow."

He turns back to her and smiles "Sounds great... What time? I have tomorrow off so I'm free to help you out more if you need it as well... Just knock on the door..." He smiles and waves "Goodnight Kate..." He leaves and heads back home, he wanted to look a few things up before he saw her again, he heads in and goes to his room. He opens his computer as he gets changed for bed, turning back to it once ready, he pulls up google and searches fox girls. He takes a seat and comes across a page entitled Fox girls, Likes, Dislikes and Weaknesses. "Weaknesses...?" He scrolls through the page slowly, reading almost everything he could.

"6ish works for me and thanks for the offer." She smile and reached for the door before giving him a final wave. "Night Dylan." she said as she finally closed the door and moved to get everything sorted, she finished the kitchen before starting on her bedroom, thankfully she had an easy to assemble bed and as she finally got the mattress and bedding put on she couldn't help but simply crash on top of it, it had been an incredibly long day but at least she had already made 1 friend in her new home.

Dylan had stayed up for a few more hours, reading and placing a few online orders, apparently foxes had a keen sense of smell, they relied on it a lot. So they were affected by different scents in the air around them, which helped a lot during mating seasons. So he had gone looking for pheromone laced Colognes, having found some, he placed a rush order. When he finally crawled into bed, he had a smile on his face, thinking about the things his new little fox friend might do.

Kate awoke feeling refreshed, she got up and stretched looking around her room with a smile. "Ah I think it's going to be a good day." With that she moved to her new bathroom and had a quick shower, shampooing and condition her hair and fur to keep it silky smooth and soft, finally she got dressed in a nice pastel blue sundress, zipping up the small hole she had made for her tail so nothing else was revealed before getting to work organizing her house and having breakfast. After it hit 9 she moved her bike back into the truck and returned the truck to the moving company. On her bike she did some shopping before riding home, a cinnamon bun in her mouth as she rode, eating it bit by bit on her trip.

It was around 1 when Dylan heard a knock at his door, he answered it and signed his name, taking the package, thanks the man and heads back inside. "Wow... I wasn't expecting it until at least tomorrow... Place must have been closer then I thought..." He sits at his desk and sets the package down, then starts to open it, careful not to break anything inside. He was glad to see they came in sturdy plastic spray bottles, no chance for them to break. "That would have been awkward I guess..." He chuckles and pulls the paper out that came with them, stating what each did and possible effects it had in said animal girl. "Today... Will be interesting to say the least..."

Kate returned home with only a small portion of her cinnamon bun left and finished it off as she dismounted her bike and bought it inside. "Groceries done...lets get them unpacked put away and then finish the lounge room!" Kate was a shameless self promoter so it wasn't weird for her to randomly talk to herself while putting things in order, she packed away her food quickly before everything meant to be cold warmed up and then started setting up her lounge room, working tirelessly to get everything organized.

Dylan took a shower and got cleaned up for that night, he wanted it to go well, he even shaved and trimmed his hair. He had picked out a Cologne/pheromone mix that wouldn't have too noticeable a reaction for their first 'date' as it were. This one should have her a bit relaxed and open to suggestions, he hoped to have her thinking about him more, wanting to see him again. He picks up the bottle and sprays it over himself, checking the clock, he had about an hour and he wanted it to settle on him completely, it needing his body heat to activate.

Kate had mostly finished getting her house in order as she checked the time her belly rumbling as it just clocked over to 6. "Well I have earned a good dinner I think." The young fox patted down her dress before heading out, she wasn't willing to be all girly today so she didn't bother with makeup or scented perfumes instead simply spraying a quick deodorant across herself. "It's been a productive day...I should probably get some buisness cards tommorow, start spreading them around so people actually know I'm here, can't survive on savings forever." She said to herself as she reached Dylan's door and quickly rapped on it

Dylan was just pulling his jacket on when there was a knock, he walks to the door and opens it "Timing... I was just about to go get you..." He chuckles softly "Get a lot done today? Work up an appetite?" He steps back to let her in, he went to grab his shoes and slipped them on, he looks up at her. "Now, I envited you out to dinner, so I'm fully prepared to pay... But I know some girls don't like that... So I'm asking... My treat?" He stands from the steps and walks over to her, grabbing his wallet from the hall table.

Kate smiled up at Dylan as he opened the door. "Trust me when I say my stomach was in command here, I am by no means a clock watcher." She laughed for a minute before moving onto his next question. "Oh yeah, rode home from the grocery store and got most of the house done, just a few bits left." It was then that she started to take a sniff, her nose twitching a few times as he took in his cologne it started to work immediately as she simply relaxed her shoulders and took a deep calming breath. "Normally I like to but tonight I think I've worked hard enough to earn a meal." Kate hadn't noticed the scent consciously but was naturally drawn to take large whiffs of it. "I imagine your driving? I can't have you riding on my handlebars after all."

He noticed her relax and start to take larger sniffs through her nose, he paid it no mind, not wanting to draw attention. "Yeah, I'll be driving... Since you don't even know the way..." He chuckles "Well I'm glad you found the grocery store... I bet you even went to the small bakery next door... If your sweet tooth is as bad as you say..." He steps closer and holds his hand out "Shall we go... Don't want them to get busy..." He takes her hand softly and leads her to the car "I'm glad you got the house mostly in order..." He gets in his side and starts it up, looking to her "Relax... It won't be long..."

"How could I not? those cinnamon buns and custard tarts begged to come home with me." A giggle followed her statement as she took his hand as he offered it, a few thoughts questioning why they were holding hands rather then just walking to the car. "Yeah..of course." Her confidence for a moment undermined by the confusion in her head, she got into her seat and flashed him a smile, surely he was just being sweet and friendly. "Not a bad little thing is it?" She asked absent mindedly as she looked around the car, her tail forming a cushion between her and the back of the seat, her nose still occasionally twitching before taking a large breath. "So the burgers are what you suggest?" As they continued their drive in the car, the enclosed space made the smell more intense and by the end of the trip she was incredibly relaxed with a contented smile on her lips.

Back
Top Bottom