Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any | Sigr's Non-Binary Request Thread |

Sigr

Magenta Goon
mncaAwi.jpg
Hello there, this is the corner where I store the plots that have me playing a character without a determined gender. If you are looking for any other of my threads where the gender of my character it's a specific one, look down at my signature. First of all, very brief guidelines:​
  • Make an effort. I don't have a minimum paragraph count or anything like that, but when writing I hope to inspire you and I hope you'll do the same.​
  • My list of kinks is varied, flexible and changes upon context. I don't like ill fitting kinks in a game where they don't belong, but other than that, no problem.​
  • Playing on threads, third person past tense only, please.​
These plots are of course a guideline, and not set in stone. All the ideas are exclusive for one player, so they get struck-out while active. If you have a good idea of your own or inspired by these, don't be afraid to reach me.​
  • Wolf Curse: This game (that can be set either in a traditional fantasy world on a modern fantasy one) involves around a huntress of monsters finding herself in quite the predicament. After finally managing to find and fight a werewolf lord, it turns out that killing him made the curse stick to her. Thanks to the lineage of her family, she's still capable of keeping a modicum of control even when she changes, but the curse comes with a twist. Her werewolf form, with all its needs and lusts, is still male. I'm able to play either the huntress or a companion of her, if my partner wants to play the cursed huntress. Alternatively it could be a male hunter with a female werewolf form as well, as the thing is exploring the change.​
  • Online/Offline: In an age where complex and immersive Virtual Reality headsets have become commonplace, there is a couple of persons that will stumble upon each other in a complete and adult fantasy game. There they will forge a friendship, live amazing adventures and get closer and personal with time. One day in an special offline event, they will stumble upon each other once again and yet for the first time, only to notice that each one of them is the opposite gender of the character they have been playing in the game. How will that affect to their online relationship? Is there a chance of having an offline one as well?​
  • Robot Heart: Set in a close future where robotic help starts to be more and more commonplace your character is a man (any age 15-50) that got very fortunate with a lottery. Winning a contest in the website of one of the biggest robot companies of the world, he got the chance to design and receive a prototype of a new model that looks and behaves almost like a human would, being incredibly believable. The day that the model arrives, there has been some building mishap that can't be corrected. She may look the part of a female human, but what's between her legs is up to the specifications of a male robot. This is a mostly sweet romantic comedy game with lewd moments, but other points of view could be worked I guess.​

Last edited:
RE: | Sigr's thread of varied adventures |

Added a third idea to the list and added tags to the end of each idea.

I would like to attempt the high school awkwardness RP out

Tool said:
I would like to attempt the high school awkwardness RP out
I'm glad, reached you through PM to avoid clutter and unnecessary bumping.

Thread bumped, edited it to change status, mark one idea as unavailable for now and add another new one.

RE: | Sigr's Adventures for Everyone |

Added another plot and changed the title slightly.

RE: | Everything for Everyone |

Status changed, yet another plot added and changed the title once more to one that should be definitive.

Thread cleaned up so it's a bit shorter and less boring, also added a new plot (Green Skinned Mercenary) at the top.

Cleaned the thread of old plots, restructured it and added a new plot at the top of the list: The Swap.

RE: | Sigr's Uncategorized Request Thread |

Active plots marked and Haunted House plot added.

Edited and cleaned for readability, plots renewed.

Achievement Unlocked: Chat Goer. Text in the Discord Chat.

Here is your free bump.

Weekly bump. Wild child is back on the menu.

Back
Top Bottom