Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FutaxFuta Mahou Shoujo Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischievous Millie

Super-Earth
Hey there!

Recently, I started watching this anime called Flip Flappers and it really got me into the mood for some good old-fashioned mahou shoujo roleplay, albeit with futas, best of both worlds am I right or am I right?

The boring bits: Rules
- I consider myself to be a literate roleplayer and seek similar people. Please have a firm grasp on the English language and give me more than a line to work with, I'm pretty chill so the occasional mistakes are completely fine, just put in effort, okay? Also, I'm not a huge fan of overly long posts with such flowery language that you need a map to follow the sentence from beginning to end. I'm here to roleplay, not to write a novel, 1-2-3 decent paragraphs are my comfort range depending on what's going on.
- Don't control my character, period. I have a zero tolerance policy on this particular issue.
- Please contribute when contacting me, getting a PM that only says "hey I like your plot want to play it out?" will not entice me the least bit. Tell me what you are looking for, what you want out of it and what you crave, this is a team effort no?
- I have a busy life, I may not be able to respond instantly or even on the same day, please don't bug me about replies. If I don't show signs of life for more than three days then go ahead, there might have been a miscommunication or a technical issue.
- All characters will be 18 or older.
- I prefer using descriptions for characters, but I'm willing to use anime pictures if you want to
- I'm a switch and I'm not looking for explicitly master/slave games, but I can work with switches, doms and subs pretty well.

The good stuff: Kinks in general
- Oral (receiving and giving)
- Anal (receiving and giving )
- Realistic proportions
- Large amounts of cum (realistic or unrealistic is up for debate)
- Multiple partners
- Incest
- Public scenes, voyeurism, recording
- Costumes, dressing up, slutty clothing
- Size and age difference (but remember, 18+!)
- Risk of pregnancy / pregnancy
- Anthro (I love having a cat ear/tail on my girls)
- Cheating / NTR / Cuckolding

The bad stuff: Hard NO kinks, don't even ask!
- Scat
- Vore
- Diapers
- Lactation
- BDSM (a little spanking, namecalling and hairpulling is fine but if the chains, latex suits or wax come out I'm leaving!)
- Furries

File not found: The plot (or lack thereof)

Okay, so I'll be honest, I don't expect that many takers and I don't want to spend hours on coming up with a cool world that will never be played. Send me a message and we can brainstorm something. The basic idea is of two magical girls going on (very sexual) adventures, saving the day by powering up through the magic of cum. It can be your standard contemporary mahou shoujo one, a sci-fi one or even a fantasy one where transforming means going into other worlds. I'm perfectly fine with more focus on the plot if that's your thing, I'd like to think I'm pretty easy to get along with. I think you should get the gist of it, PM me if you want to get something going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom