Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Futa/FxF/Futa] My new lover was my stalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

furry princess

Supernova
Hi there everyone!

Today I am looking for something a bit different, I would like to play a futa (preferable) or female against a female (preferable) or futa.

I want to play against someone willing to play a character with a creepy and crazed obsession with my character which I am happy to present itself in whatever way you prefer such as, collecting a gratuitous number of pictures in any situation, collecting items my character has used or touched, breaking into my house to smell or steal clothes I have worn and such. Basically I want it to be such a strong level of obsession that no matter what my character would do yours would view it as a gift to be included in her life.

Now I don't have a specific list of kinks for this but I would like it to include some roughplay, bruising and major dom/sub themes but it does not have to include any of these and may include any number of other kinks it just depends on the story we can weave together.

Kinks I refuse to have part of this are:
Death
Bathroom related things
Menstruation/pregnancy
Vore and amputation.

I hope to hear from some of you soon, please message me with a particular way you would want your obsession to play out and any kinks you would like included and excluded, if I find your ideas fit mine well we can discuss a plot that suits the both of us =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom