Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Week at Cougar Island (MessedupRp x Sheena-Tiger)

CatScrezatio

Supernova
The alarm dinged to life in the luxury hotel room. Outside both contestants and cougars were up, the contestants tempting and attempting to evade the cougars sexual advances. You sit up in bed, it's time to wake up

((Sorry for the god-moding babe))

Mave Mulloy yawned as she slowly sat up and stretched herself, running her hands through the mess her short hair was after a good nights sleep. Today was the big day, the first day of a week on this island, well if she did not want to quit early, otherwise the contest could go a bit longer but even the prize money for 1 week was gigantic and until now no one ever made it through that first week. Of course, Mave planned to make it. The redhead counted herself as straight as humanly possible and thus was pretty sure that she would never fall for any of the seductions while she would be busy with her tasks.

The young woman looked at the alarm and let out a soft sigh before she stood up and dressed herself in some cut off jeans which now where just decently long enough and finished her outfit with a white top that left her belly free. Should those 'cougars' oggle as much as they wanted, the weather on this island was more than warm enough and some of the proposed possible tasks would call for much open skin anyway. Sportive activities in this climate with long clothes was simply out of the question.

According to the friendly woman who had briefed her on her way to the room, there was a strict timetable for some things, like the times when there was food to be had, and she clearly was not ready to begin this whole thing with missing the first meal.
download

Downstairs in the lounge were all the MILFs and contestants. Already the MILFs were dressed to impress. Large breasts and asses very prominent. As were the younger women, per what they were told to do. Breakfast was already being served. Buffet style.

Mave sniffed the air as she entered the lounge. The room smelled like coffee and tea mixed with more than enough other things that promised a tasty breakfast. Her eyes wandered around, taking in all the woman who paraded around, all high and mighty. Cougars? No, at best kittens with a wrong sense of everything. All the woman more or less her own age showed a lot of confidence themselves, at least as sure they would win the money as Mave herself. The young redhead took her time, getting the hang of how this was supposed to work and picked her own selection of food from the many options and sat down. Seeing no reason to chat with the other contestants right here and now, before having at least a cup of coffee, the redhead tried to pick a place where she was mostly on her own so she could observe and listen. Even if all looked like pretty little fish, this was a place filled with sharks, some bigger some smaller.
download

Sheena-Tiger said:
Mave sniffed the air as she entered the lounge. The room smelled like coffee and tea mixed with more than enough other things that promised a tasty breakfast. Her eyes wandered around, taking in all the woman who paraded around, all high and mighty. Cougars? No, at best kittens with a wrong sense of everything. All the woman more or less her own age showed a lot of confidence themselves, at least as sure they would win the money as Mave herself. The young redhead took her time, getting the hang of how this was supposed to work and picked her own selection of food from the many options and sat down. Seeing no reason to chat with the other contestants right here and now, before having at least a cup of coffee, the redhead tried to pick a place where she was mostly on her own so she could observe and listen. Even if all looked like pretty little fish, this was a place filled with sharks, some bigger some smaller.
download

Most of the tables were either filled or very cramped. There was one woman -She could be assumed to be a cougar- with long blonde hair and a large rack, she held herself with an air of confidence that said she knew she was gorgeous. She sat along, quietly sipping coffee with her back to the corner, looking out at the rest of the room.

Mave let out a soft sigh. No completely empty table but at least one was reasonable empty. The redhead knew that it would be impossible to avoid these cougars but one could at least try to avoid them as much as possible. Giving in to her fate she sat down at the table, positioning herself as best as possible with the wall behind her, not that the blonde let her have much of a choice.

Sitting close to the likely cougar, she looked her up and down. Mave had to agree, the woman looked hot, for another woman. She could understand why men and women with an interest in their own gender might fall for her, but for Mave it was nothing. Hoping, how unlikely it would be, that the blonde would say nothing if Mave said nothing. Thus the redhead was not greeting her, hoping being unfriendly would help.
download

The blonde was silent for a few minutes. Just simply staring out at the people then she began to chuckle softly. She did this for half a minute then turned to Have "you unrealized lesbians are so funny. Not so much as a hello? Allow me to start. Hello, I am Anna, What's your name"

Mave slowly enjoyed her breakfast and enjoyed that she was not the center of attention for the blonde woman at her table, at least that was what she thought. She wondered what joke she might have been missed as the other began to giggle, not yet expecting that she was the reason.

"I don't remember anything in the contract saying I have to talk with you any more than needed to get my tasks done, so why should I start something like that? I am here to win the money... my name is Mave and I am not happy to make your acquaintance." she told the blonde, hoping that would put a stop to the advances of being friendly. Mave knew, she would have to fight mostly on a mental level to get through, having no idea on how exactly these woman would advance on her and the others. Keeping her distance instead of getting close and familiar with them like the others were doing should give her an edge though. Of course Mave expected that she was not the first one to be that rude to one of the cougars and that it could be dangerous, maybe making her a prime target but she had to stick to a strategy and not lose herself.
download

"I wouldn't stay with this 'be a bitch' strategy if I were you. Trust me I've seen it's effects on contestants and cougars alike... Most of the time it ends up in a cougar raping the contestant and both being disqualified. You're cute so I would rather you not do that since I plan on getting your number for when this is over"

The young redhead tried to ignore compliment, she had been called cute more than once in her life and thus it was nothing overly special though nice. But that woman was here to make her fall for her and Mave never should forget that, whatever was in for her aside of earning herself a 'wife'. "I can handle myself, I am old enough." the young redhead grumbled, hoping id she toned down her reply she would get a better response. "And you can ask for my number after I have won... I will not hand my number away before that."
download

She smirked and after a second began to chuckle softly. "Mm you think I'm interested? Trust me dear. You're no debutante. I was asking because I have a brother about your age" she stands up and glances back at you "no dear. I would never pick such easy prey as my choice, I have my eyes on a more difficult prize. Good luck with you plan to win. Although I speak from experience, you're going to lose at this rate" she strutted away, taking a cup of coffee from someone else's table as she walked.

The young redhead looked with a bit of surprise at the older Anna. She had not expected that reaction but if the blonde hoped, hiding behind her words, she would be hurt, then she would be wrong. Mave knew that people had different tastes and if Anne was not interested in her, for whatever reason, fine. On the other hand, she still expected that the cougars would play some mindgames with her, at least some of them, and the problem would be picking the correct ones and not wasting her time and energy. Mave knew, she would have to be careful. Everyone could be seduced, everyone had her price and she for sure was not immune. Hoping she would be left alone Mave continued her breakfast and wondered what her tasks would be. All he could expect were simple ones, tasks to give her a feeling of security so she would lower her guard.
download

The older women glanced at her hungrily. Many of them had obvious interest with very obvious "I'm going to fuck you" stares. Suddenly many of the younger girls pulled out their phones as hers vibrated as well, it was her first task "you will be working at the underwear store. Helping customers put on and see how they look in the products being sold"

Mave of course ignored the other women as best s she could. She would meet more than enough of them in due time and she wondered a bit what their tactics would be. Some of these cougars definitely would make a very direct approach, grabbing her shapely behind at least, maybe worse. She did expect another bunch to be far more subtle. They would never openly look at her like that and would use all the sweetest talks.

As she felt the vibrations she pulled her mobile out and looked at it, groaning. Underwear store, helping. Did the organizing people had a look at her sense for style? The young woman let out a sigh and cleaned what had to be done before she left, reasoning with herself that this task was meant to get all the weak willed ones that could not stop with helping them into some clothes and did not stop at groping the cougars all over. Remembering roughly where the stores were located Mave made her way to that part of the island, ready to start the task.
download

In the store you see Ir's well lit with wall hangings of models wearing underwear. The clerk puts her in of the changing rooms "you need to keep your eyes on them at all times. Even when nude to ensure no theft occurs. If you don't you'll be disqualified understand girl?"

Mave let out a soft sigh upon hearing her duties, guessing the cougars would make it hard on her. It would be enough to have 2 or 3 around and one requesting her assistance. How should she manage that much? "I understand, miss. Keeping an eye on them and I assume helping them upon request. Shall I call someone if they come out with less pieces and o not cooperate like letting me check their bags, pockets or want them to to strip down to their underwear so I can check them?" the redhead asked. Even with her fears that they would try to make it extra hard on her, especially those who had looked at her as if she was a quick and hot snack, she hoped that she would manage. It was only watching the changing rooms for a little while after all.
download

The woman shook her head and pointed to the single changing room "you stand in room with them and watch them change. You no leave changing room until I tell you to stop" she huffed and stepped away, going about her business.

The young redhead looked quite surprised a she heard the correction. She had expected to stand guard outside of the rooms and control each one that came along, not that she would stand in one cabin, just watching. That was something she could do. "Thank you for the correction, Miss." Mave even bowed lightly before stepping into the changing room and began to wait, wondering a little bit what she would have to endure.
download

After a few minutes a dark-haired woman whom she recognized from breakfast struts into the changing room. She seems utterly unsurprised to see Mave standing there and even cracks a devilish smile "hello dear" she says in a sultry voice. She slowly begins to strip naked, making a very long process of exposing her sexy, pale skin that contrasts her dark hair. As she undoes her brq and pulls her panties down she admires her naked figure in the mirror.

Mave smiled as best as she could, at least she could try to be friendly, even if she remembered that woman being one who had among the most lusty looks on her face during breakfast. She had to give her though, that the long hair which framed her face and ran down her back looked quite good on her pale skin. Mave was not sure, but as far as she could tell the skin was at least close to perfection, nothing that would lower ones self esteem and thus clearly worth showing off. The redhead had of course a friendly "Hello" on her lips in return, but otherwise just stood there. That little strip for her or admiring herself in the mirror would not be enough to make any lasting impression. Mave was here to guard the goods of the store and maybe give a hand when dressing or her opinion, according to the message.
download

She pouts a bit, seeing her plan had failed. She grabs the underwear she had chosen and slowly puts it on, black lace bra and panties. She admires herself more in the mirror then turns to Have "dear. Could you please take these off of me"

Mave kept smiling, keeping her guard up. She would have to admit that a bisexual or even lesbian likely would have instantly fallen for the black haired beauty, but she was after all planning to get the money. She even liked that perfect skin she could see and would have loved a similar one, but not as pale. Being a natural redhead her skin did tend to be on the paler side, something she worked against with care, avoiding possible health risks and wondered if that woman was actually doing the opposite, attempting to get as pale as possible while ensuring a healthy skin.

"Off course miss." she replied obediently and looked at the bra, stepping around the other if it had to be opened from the other side. She showed no hesitation in unclasping it and helping the other out of it, letting the tips of her fingers brush over the skin, knowing it would be unavoidable anyway. Once the black bra was gone she even would kneel down, ready to face whichever side the older woman decided to show her, guessing she would attempt to use every weapon. Mave reached up to each side with her hands, gently grabbing the black fabric and pulling it down in one smooth motion, followed by a "Please step aside, Miss."
download

The woman smiled sweetly and did as Mave asked of her, stepping aside and out of the panties. "I can take it from here" she dressed herself and looked in the Mirror, admiring her trim figure and nice bust in the underwear "what's your name dear?"

The young redhead smiled at the older black haired woman while she placed the panties away and next to the bra. "I am pretty sure you know that already, but I am part of the competition. I go by the name of Mave, Ma'am." She still smiled and waited for anything more to do and watched the cougar. Mave wondered, if she would have a similar good looking figure at around the same age. She was not expecting to have the same bust or waist, things like that barely grow naturally at her own age but one still could stay fit and all.
download

She smiled back with that same sweet smile and nodded "I'm very aware. I'm Catherine, Cat for short. Tell me Mave what do you think of this outfit on me?" She turned around, examining herself in the mirror.

Back
Top Bottom