Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Futa on Male/Feminization RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esron

Moon
Hey everybody, newbie here :). I am looking for someone to have a nice, dirty RP with, preferrably one where my slightly effeminate male character gets dominated, fucked and feminized by a well-endowed Futa.

I am open for pretty much any scenarion, but here are some ideas to get things started:
Farm: A broke college student scores a farmhand job at a remote ranch. On the way there his luggage gets lost, but the helpful female owner helps him out with some clothes of hers... (goes well with horse-cocks!)
Mall: After spilling his drink on a very expensive looking bridal dress showcase a young guy is forced to work the debt off as a model for the lusty owner
Fantasy: A knight sets out to save a princess, but during their return back to the castle the princess decides that her dress would look much better on him!
Yoga: A sexy yoga instructor who is secretly a futa decides to stretch one of her male clients in more ways than usual
Blind Date: Well... Blind date!
Cruise: After starting on his vacation the luggage of a young man gets lost, along with all clothes and documents: Without those he can't board the cruise ship, but luckily a young, mischievous futa takes him into her cabin.

All of these can be changed and adapted and as stated, I am open for other ideas as well

A bit more information about my kinks can be found at f-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/david%20jonson/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom