Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prince and The Ogre [Luka Lulu and Sigr]

Sigr

Magenta Goon
Sengoku Ren stomped all around the hallway, blonde hair flowing like a lion mane, and no teacher dared to tell her otherwise. Her tall body towered above most of the people in school, her tan skin shining bronze as the sundown's light entered through the windows. What she was wearing could barely be within the rules, but it was an uniform just in name. The shirt was partially unbuttoned and probably a size or two too small, leaving navel and a healthy dose of cleavage open in the air. The skirt flowed dangerously short, but she always wore bike shorts under it to hide her secret, even if it wasn't really allowed. Her socks were at different heights and it was a miracle that she sported a messed up tie.

The classroom door opened with a bang, Ren's muscular and curvy body hogging up the free space. The class was empty but for a meek boy close to the windows, staring straight at a very angry Ren.

"This was your doing, right?" she roared, as the director said that she had been assigned a tutor or she was to be expelled. Ren went straight to him, shadowing the boy as she was about to bite his head off.

Kaname absent mindly stared out the window, eyeing the track team hard at practice. The sun was nearly out of sight now, caking the school in a bright, burning orange that leaked into the room. He enjoyed the silence, save for the faint sounds of clubs, or students going home. He sighed, brushing his dark black hair out of his violet colored eyes. His hair wasn't too long, somewhat short in the back, but with two bangs that hung down on either side of his face, his pale and smooth skin, his feminine features giving him a sort of snobby, superior sort of air. Combined with his grades, and his own prowess in track, he end up as somewhat and idol in the school, much the boy's dismay.

He was wearing a sweater vest, a dark blue in color to match the blazer he wore underneath, along with the matching slacks, and simple school shoes, completing the uniform with a red tie.

The silence in the school was rare for him, as he was usually being confessed by various students, man or woman. He had no interest in the sort of thing. In fact, he'd rather be home reading Mangas or playing his video games, his geekyness a secret as is could harm his perfect reputation.

His day dreaming was cut short as the door swung open, the larger woman stomping in with a huff. His idea? Not entirely, the director asked him to help this helpless girl. The whole thing was somewhat pathetic, he couldn't possibly say no. His soft eyes were narrowed, and he spoke in a small voice. "Mm..somewhat." he answered, letting an awkward silence hang between them before finally being bothered to resume.

"Your marks are awful all over. It's..kinda impressive how bad you are..how come school is so difficult for you?"

The way Ren snorted as Kaname berated her made her look like a charging bull for a split second. She grabbed him by the vest, rising his lean figure from the chair up close to her face. Even if she could have thrown him like a rag doll, Kaname could see conflict on her face, and she promptly left him back down on the chair.

If she roughed up the school's star they would know who did it, no doubt, and she would get expelled. Even if it was painful to admit, she needed his help to avoid trouble at home, and he was right, she was terrible studying. Maybe he could help, with the studies and back home...

"I have..." she mumbled. Was that a blush? It was hard to say in her tanned skin. She crossed her powerful arms, feeling defensive. "I have trouble focusing" Ren admitted, shifting her posture, seemingly uncomfortable. Was Kaname always so cute? Or was just the first time she had bothered to look at him?

Kaname readjusted his sweater as she set him back down. How barbaric, he thought. He tried to suppress a sigh, and failed as it left his pouty lips. He wasn't to keen on studying himself, remembering the subjects was just easy for him, so he didn't particularly have any study tips.

But if all he had to worry about was helping her focus, and she could handle the rest, then this would be easy he thought. He scratched his cheek as he looked up at the large woman. "Hm..trouble focusing.." he began, tilting his head as he quietly thought.

"Do you have a lot of distractions at home? Maybe you watch tv or use your phone? Don't do that." He said simply with a little nod, as if he was stating some sort of sage knowledge. He rubbed the back of his head as he stood, hoping he could return home already. That was all she needed right? Of course it couldn't be so simple though.

"Ah.. if you have trouble focusing at home, maybe try studying at the library or something?" He spoke again, his voice interrupting the awkward tension left hanging between them. These two were truly from opposite worlds, he had no idea what to even say to her. Granted, he wasn't great in conversation, but with this woman it was especially worse.

"Um..what subjects are you struggling with?"

"Distractions at home? No I..." Ren mumbled, almost sounding meek. "TV or phone? Not really..." she didn't dare to say anything else. How could she? Ren awaited, Kaname was still thinking of a solution.

"The library, in public..." she nodded, absentmindedly. No, that certainly wouldn't help either and Kaname, despite his high grades, seemed to be at a loss so he ended up asking about her worse subjects.

"All of them. My grades are abysmal" Ren sounded again as her usual self, confident and mighty, what was in fact horrible given the question, but at least that was one she could answer.

But maybe she could kill two birds with one stone? He was the top of the class, mother sure wouldn't see him as one of her delinquent friends. And if he could... sort out her problem studying it would be great.

"I know what we are going to do" Ren sounded sure of herself, like Kaname didn't have a voice in the matter. "Come to my house after school and teach me" she decided. "That way you can... see where I study... and how... and those things" her plan was vague even with the most generous of califications, but she was willing and able to carry him on her shoulder if needed be. It wasn't as she was going to force Kaname into helping her, but if he didn't know how things were for her, he wouldn't be able to help without information.

"But..I don't want to.." he mumbled quietly, his eyes narrowed and his voice soft spoken. Actually visiting her house sounded like a pain. Nothing against the girl personally, even if things were incredibly awkward as the two seemed to have no common ground. After school hours were his time to shut off, and lose his mind in his giant robot stories that he enjoyed so much. He couldn't do that at her house, and that sounded like a pain.

Her logic however made sense, and he figured the faster he helped her to improve, the faster he could go back to his daily routine. She was terrible at explaining her trail of thought, but Kaname understood the gist of what she meant. He wondered a few things, like if really just helping her study would be enough since she seemed so helpless. Another sigh left him as he shoved his rubbed his arm slightly.

"Mm..fine, we can go to your house." he agree'd. "Though..how often do you actually attend class? Do you play hookey often? Do your friends influence you to skip?" He wasn't sure what to ask or where to begin, he had no idea how to reform a delinquent. This whole thing was a pain. But a part of his ego couldn't help but think of it as a challenge, to prove he was worth all the commotion people caused over him, as maybe deep down, he enjoyed the attention. Even just a bit.

When Kagame nagged about it, Ren got closer, cornering his seated figure between her hips and the window, looking down on him. Be it the intimidation or whatever process of thought going on his head, Kagame reluctantly agreed to it. Ren didn't even stopped to think if he had any club activity or anything else, but it wasn't all a lack of caring, it just didn't occur to her.

His agreement didn't come without further questioning, that was for sure. "I don't skip even a single class" she said, opening her eyes in surprise. "My family wouldn't let me, a car brings me to school each and every day even if it's close by" she said, scratching the back of her head. Sure, the temptation to just skip classes now and then was tempting, but she had enough trouble at home as to tempt fate.

"We can talk as we get there" she added. Ren noticed that she didn't have to slow down, as due to her height her usual stride while she walked tended to wind anyone that walked with her down. Oh, right, besides being a brainiac, Kaname was good at sports too, go figure. There was an aura of ease around everything he did that rubbed her the wrong way, but she needed his help and his talent was something to admire as well, even if she wouldn't admit it.

"I don't have many friends, if any" Ren admitted on the way home, looking down. "My family doesn't like certain kind of people getting close to me, and..." she shrugged, as not giving importance to something that has been the same her whole life. "I tend to scare off the ones they would like, my... temper clashes with the meek ones it seems" she said. "Well, except you, at least for now" she smiled, a bit grateful that Kaname was putting up with her wishes.

Kaname nodded along as she spoke, walking quietly with his bag under his arm. He half heartedly listened to her speak, his mind mostly thinking about what he felt like eating when he got home. The disinterest somewhat apparent on his face, though of course, the narrowed eyes, and pouty lips seemed to be permanently fixed on that position.

"Don't skip at all?" Kaname asked, somewhat surprised. Even he had played hookey once or ten times. Of all his accomplishments, perfect attendance was not one. But if he said he felt to ill to come, of course everyone would believe him. "Your family won't let you?" he echoed, as they walked out the front entrance of the school. Was her family protective her? He assumed a sheltered child would come out like.. something not like her. She was the prime example of a delinquent, no matter how you looked at her. Though of course, Kaname was basing this solely on appearance.

Maybe there was more to her than he thought. He was some what curious on her home life now. "No friends either?" He chuckled slightly, which could no doubt be inferred as him laughing at her, but in truth he was laughing cause he could relate. There was never a shortage of people for him to have casual small talk with, but he didn't have anyone he'd consider a friend.

"Hang on." He suddenly spoke up as the walked down the road, an odd looking pair as passersby couldn't help but look for a bit too long. Not that Kaname cared. He reached into his pocket and removed some change. Stepping up to the vending machine, he slipped the coin, and pushed the button for a orange soda. He knelt down and retrieved the drink, standing back up with his body still facing the soft drink dispenser, he tilted his head back and up toward the girl, the soft "crack" of the can opening as he did. "I always get one on the way home." He said simply, taking a sip while never breaking eye contact, the boy's social awkwardness more apparent as it seems he's never walked home with anyone. "Ah..do you want one?" He asked, holding up another coin for her.

"They want to know where I am, all the time" Ren whined, "so there is little I can do. At least I can act sort of free when I'm away and I manage to get small victories here and there, as returning home walking and not back in the damned car again" the more she spoke the more frustrated she sounded. It was clear that a good part of Ren's colorful behavior was born from the need to express herself, but that didn't excuse her character or being know for roughing people up for any small comment or sometimes even a glance.

"No... everyone that I got home ended up getting away from me" if Ren had noticed Kagame's chuckle or took it badly it didn't show, as her answer was more of a sad acknowledgement than one born from anger. "I know I can be..." Ren left the sentence unfinished, and after a moment she continued "but they always told me that their parents didn't want them to play with me" she remembered out loud. By her odd choice of words, it seemed to be a problem that was there since she was just a kid.

Ren was about to take a sip from Kagame's drink once he ended with it when he offered buying her one. "Oh... thank you" Kagame's awkwardness was returned by Ren's own, that didn't exactly know how to handle that. "Let me pick..." she mumbled after he put the coin in, leaning a bit to see what that particular machine had. "I don't like anything bitter" he made a pouty face while her finger danced in the air until it landed on a pink peach soda that looked tooth rottingly sweet.

With her head tilted high, Ren gulped half the soda in one go. "Hahh, that was nice, thank you" she said, reaching with her other hand and ruffling Kaname's hair. "We aren't far, it's just a couple of streets away, can't really miss it I guess" she said, promptly finishing her refreshment and throwing the bottle into a bin.

Soon enough, the doubts about the nature of Ren's home started to vanish as she nonchalantly approached the guarded gates of a wall that marked the limits of a traditional house. The place was somewhat famous around, even if people avoided to talk about it and the people inside. The suited guards at the gate bowed as Ren approached and opened the gates for her and Kaname, not without glaring at him for a moment. As professional as they tried to look and behave, both of them had scars here and there, and tattoos that peeked above the shirt's neck and beyond its sleeves.

The gates gave way to carefully cared garden and the big house behind. Servants could be barely seen here and there, cleaning up and tending the place, but Ren paid no mind to them, accustomed as she was. Removing her shoes before entering, she raised a finger to point a direction. "Come, my room is this way" she said, looking seemingly nagged, trying to gauge how Kaname would react to her upbringing.

Kaname blankly stared as she spoke, almost evident he wasn't actually paying attention as his mind drifted about, taking sips from his can every now and again. He was bored and wanted to go home, but this was what he had to do for the time being. He made sure to think of an excuse to never tutor someone again. Not that Rin was particularly bad or annoying or anything of the sort. He just didn't like all this... interaction. Going to someone else's home made him uneasy as well.

All this time he was wasting, he couldn't get comfortable in someone else's house after all. His lips seemed to be in a soft pout, but maybe that was just ordinary for the moody boy. She was a sheltered child? That was odd Kaname thought. Sheltered kids don't usually act out like she does, do they? Unless she did so out of spite, which was a bit silly to him. He shrugged, as it wasn't his place to judge.

Though his eyes somewhat widen at the sight of her home, the look quickly reverted to his regular, dazed and uninterested expression. "You live here?" he mumbled. Of course she did, a dumb question, but he still asked regardless. He glanced at the guards who ignored him as they entered, as well as the help he saw around the home.

Kaname didn't really have any expectations but this was certainly.. unexpected. He couldn't help looking all over her home as he followed her to the room. "Seems quiet in here.. so what is it that distracts you?"

If Kaname was shocked by the place and the thugs guarding it, Ren didn't see any reaction. It was a relief, most people in the past acted scared, be it running away or groveling before her. She didn't like that but an idea crossed her thoughts, maybe she wouldn't mind seeing Kaname like that, instead of all haughty and distant.

Her bedroom was enormous, with a huge bathroom aside it and a dresser the size of a normal room. It was all strangely occidental looking, out of place with the traditional the rest of the house looked, but that wasn't the oddest. Ren's room was surprisingly girly, stuffed animals grouped here and there, be it on a desk covering a laptop and assorted things, or scattered around the bed. There wasn't an overload of pink, but it showed here and there, like in the bedsheets or small flowery details in the curtains. All in all, it seemed like they both barged in a stranger's room.

"Sit down wherever" she vaguely gestured towards a table with four chairs around that was in the middle of the place. It didn't seem to have much use beyond housing another bunch of stuffed critters. Probably out of habit, Ren closed the door with a latch, giving it no importance. Getting rid of the schoolbag and the already loose tie, Ren sat at one of the chairs backwards, riding it astride and letting her arms over the back. "It's calm and private, that's not the issue" she said, shuffling around.

She didn't want to say it. What would Kaname think? Ren doubted that he would just go around airing her secret, specially knowing what kind of family she lived in but yet... It was private. It was shameful. But he was a boy, wasn't he? He had to know, all boys did... that. "I'm my own distraction... I can't focus on the studies when... when..." Ren mumbled, it was more difficult than she expected. "I mean, what do you do when you get excited? How?" she asked, looking straight at Kaname's eyes.

Even with the surprising home Ren had it, Kaname gave no real reaction to the sight of everything. His eyes darted around quietly, taking a quick glance at all the decorations around the home as he entered her room. 'Cute' Kaname thought. Secretly, if he could, his own room would look something like this. If it wasn't for the fact that a boy's room resembling anything like this would be seen as peculiar. Maybe with his pretty face Kaname could get away with it, but he'd be embarrassed if anyone came into his room and saw a collection of stuff animals like the ones Ren had.

Despite that, he carefully lifted one of the little critters up and held it gently in his hands. It was a white little lamb, almost squared shape with a silly expression on it's face. Kaname liked how the soft and fluffy wool felt on his fingers as he idly pet the toy. His face had a tiny hint of a blush, the first genuine express he wore since leaving the school. "I have one just like this.." he mumbled. Ren's was in better shape than his though. He looked up and met eye's with the girl before quickly clearing his throat.

"H-..had I mean. When I was little. I named it Sheepie." He stood there awkwardly before taking a seat on the chair across from her, crossing his legs as he rested a elbow on the table, and held his cheek in his palm. The lamb toy still in his other hand as he seemed to forget it, or simply didn't want to put it down.

He raised an eyebrow and narrowed his eyes as he tried to guess at what Ren meant by excited. "Hu?" He blurted out as he had difficulty doing so. Excited? Kaname thought about being excited, the first thing that came into his mind was his video games, getting excited by the game and getting into it. Is that what she meant? He glanced around the room to spot if she had a console or computer around but didn't notice any from where he was sitting. Ren didn't seem like the type to play games.

Then again she didn't seem like the type to have a room like this, or live in a home like this one, so Kaname should stop assuming things of her. "Ah..could you maybe elaborate a little more? Excited how?"

Seeing Kaname play with one of her plush toys didn't make it any easier, as it made him look cuter and more innocent, despite his detached exterior. He didn't seem to understand, and looked around searching who knew what.

"Don't mock me!" Ren blurted reaching for Kaname and putting her right hand on his shoulder. She looked at him in the eye, and it was clear that his confusion was no joke, just him being oblivious. "I... sorry. I thought that..." Ren tried to explain the source of her frustration, but it all came from the same place.

"What I meant is that I try to study, I come here..." Ren explained. "And things are fine for a while, at least some days" she continued, sighing angry. "But then I feel... the pressure... you know..." in her tries to not address the issue directly she could see the confusion in his eyes. "Excited, like... down there" she managed to say.

"How do you deal with that?" asked after a brief moment.

Pressure..down there..Kaname repeated her words in his mind. He was finally able to piece together what she was referring to, it should be of been obvious from the start. He set the doll down and met the other's eye. "Ah..I see now." He gave a small, understanding nod to the girl.

He held up a finger, matter-of-factly, and stated "you're dealing with a lot of family pressure to succeed." He nodded to himself, not one to boast but he figured her problem pretty quickly. He wasn't called genius boy for nothing after all. "I think the simplest thing to do would be speak to your mother maybe. Or father, who ever you feel is putting this pressure on you. It's best to be honest and direct with these kind of things, it might be difficult to confront someone, but it'll only get worse if you hold off on it."

Kaname gave another nod, so certain he had this all solved already. "That way you won't feel pressured to study, and you'll be able to relax more when you do it." Kaname shifted his posture, crossing a leg over his knees as he slunk down on his seat a bit. "Simple enough uhu? That all?"

"My fam-? Wha-" Ren was baffled, assisting to Kaname's smug advice in such state of awe that she couldn't even stop him. Slowly blinking when he finally finished, Ren tried to think about how she could reach the so smart and yet so dense boy.

"So it's just that simple?" Ren asked, getting up from her chair. "To be honest?" she added, slowly approaching where Kaname was sitting, shadowing his figure. Ren leaned forward, her left hand on the back of the chair Kaname was sitting in, her face awfully close to his. "To be direct?" she asked, yet expecting no answer, her right hand moved to his groin, cupping him there, giving his parts a tentative squeeze.

"Here. Dealing with the pressure here" Ren said, pausing for a moment, looking at Kaname's confused eyes. "In... your... C-" she stammered and blushed. "Cock" she managed to whisper, her hand still there.

Kaname gave a self smug nod, assuming he'd easily solve all the problems already. He rested his elbow on the table and his cheek in his palm as he eyed the girl, following her as she approached him. Even when they stood side by side Ren was obviously taller than him, but being seated while she stood made her out to be a giant even. "I guess I can understand how you feel, I personally don't worry about pressure too much but that stuff comes easy to me." Kaname continued to boast, looking quite full of himself.

He opened his eyes and was met with the other's gaze who was suddenly very close. No one had actually ever been this close to the boy as he was very stingy with his personal space. A tiny hint of a blush appeared on his cheeks as he sat up slightly, uncrossing his legs as he tried to create a bit more distance between them. "R..right, it's simple to be honest and direct. I understand that it can be somewhat intimidating, but in the end I think it's u..um.." he seem to have trouble keeping his usual composure with the girl this close. "Nn..worth it to be direc-"

Kaname let out a rather shrill, and feminine yelp when the girl suddenly grabbed a sensitive area "K..kya?! W-w-w-what the hell do you think you're grabbing?!" He gripped at her arm to tug it away as he was completely caught off guard. "W..what are you talking about? Pressure down there? W-what?" Kaname was now embarrassed and baffled. He was no doubt confused by her question, did she mean his cock? Her privates? What was she even talking about now? "That..y..you..you shouldn't just grab people like that..! E-especially there!" Though Kaname scolded her, it was him who said to be direct earlier. Of course, this isn't what he meant.

Getting that close to Kaname was proven dangerous, as the yelping, blushing, stammering boy looked at Ren and chastised her attitude, he looked cuter than ever. "You weren't understanding..." Ren talked, closer and closer to Kaname's face. "This is direct. This is honest" she added, her right hand delicately groping his parts. "It gets hard? Doesn't it? And when it does you can't think of anything else..." Ren was talking slowly and breathing heavily in front of Ren's face, the boy's meek attitude was too much to handle. "What do you do then?" she felt a small twitch under her hand. "Explain it to me, show me if you have to" she backed off a bit, sitting on the table in front of Kaname, Ren's hands resting on her own lap.

The shadows of the skirt prevented Kaname from peeking anything, despite her groin being in front of his face. Ren's legs were slightly open though, allowing him a prime view of her toned thighs. "What are you waiting for?" Ren asked. "You aren't hard? Maybe I should..." her hands went to the buttons of her already too open shirt, threatening to turn what was a cleavage into a complete reveal.

Kaname couldn't suppress a small moan, a little squeak as she gripped at his member through his pants. "K..kyuu..~!?" He closed his legs after she released him, his face bright red and he tugged his sweater vest over his crotch to hide his member, as if she could see his cock through his clothes. "t-t-that is harassment Ren...Y..you can't just..!" He stuttered and stammered, Kaname completely losing his cool due to the sudden grope. Even the tame touch had a apparent effect on the boy.

"S..show?" Kaname couldn't believe what she was asking. He tried to consider his options, could he just run? He was likely faster than Ren herself but there was security.. Would he even be allowed to leave? He'd have to meet with her again regardless.. It seems he didn't have much of a choice in the matter and.. a part of him was somewhat curious. He train of thought was interrupted as the shiny bronze skin of her breast were exposed, threatening to spill out of Ren resumed.

"F-f-fine!" Kaname stammered out. "J-just a look." He added, attempting to regain some composure as he stood up. He took a breath to ease his nerves before undoing his pants. He wiggled his hips ever so slightly to shake his pants down to his thighs, along with his underwear to expose himself. His member matched Kaname, it was pale and rather petite, his cheeks flushed a bright red as he peeled back his sweater vest and uniform top up so they did not block her view of his member. He kept his head turned to the side, with no intentions of making eye contact. "Y..you just wanted to see it? R-right?" Though it seemed to the flustered boy still didn't understand what she was after.

Kaname started to undress in front of Ren, revealing more and more of his snow white skin, his lean figure looking as beautiful as vulnerable, shadowed by Ren's towering body. It was mouthwatering, seeing his cute thing, just lied bare in front of her, the first she had seen in flesh. Red fidgeted, feeling excited, but she had to know more, she had to know how to deal with her bottled feelings.

"You are too cute" Ren admitted, her eyes shining. "But I have to know how... how do you deal with it when, you know" she added. "When it's hard" she completed the information despite the embarrassment, since Kaname seemed as oblivious as her when it came to those things. "It doesn't seem hard though" Ren added, tilting her head. She got down from the table she was sitting in, standing in front of Kaname again. "It's only fair I guess..." she just said, unbuttoning her uniform shirt, revealing her top, only covered by a bright pink bra now, barely holding her chest in place. "Doesn't this get you hard? I'm not attractive?" she asked. "Maybe I should get rid of this too" Ren added, lowering the shoulder straps of the bra, and unhooking the back, making it hold in place with her arms.

Kaname's eyes widen at the sight of her cleavage, it was hard for him to avert his gaze as he was as interested in woman as any other young man. But this was far too embarrassing, Kaname could not stand it. He gripped the end of his sweater and tugged it down to cover his lap, to hide his member, which no doubt reacted to the sight. "T-that's enough!" He huffed and tried to keep some sense of composure despite his red cheeks.

"I-I came here to tutor you! Not do something like this!" Kaname pratically growled down at the girl as he went to pick up his pants. "If you aren't going to take this seriously then I'm going home!" He huffed slightly as he tugged them back up to cover make himself decent. He felt embarrassed and like a fool, he was quite unhappy. He glared down at Ren with a scowl that was closer to cute than intimidating. He even gave a little huff.

"No! Don't go!" Ren tried to hold Kaname by his shoulders, but in doing so the only support of her bra failed, letting the pink garment fall to the ground unnoticed by her. "This is serious for me, I need your help" she insisted, her strong grip more than enough to keep the smaller boy in place. Her face was honestly worried, it was clear that it was important for the clumsy girl, but she didn't know how to fix her issue. Finally noticing that her breasts were bare, she buttoned the shirt back over them as quick as possible, something that would be faster than getting the bra back on.

He was cute and exciting, Ren wanted to do things to him, with him, but she had first to understand what was going on with her body and how to fix it so she could focus when she was in class. "I'm sorry, I can't let you go, if you won't show me with yours..." Ren was trembling, a mixture of embarrassment, fear, and excitement was coursing through her veins. "You'll show me on mine" she added, her hands abandoning Kaname's shoulders and lifting her skirt. Under it Ren was wearing some kind of tight compressive underwear, something similar to bike shorts, but they were clearly bulging with something impossible, something that shouldn't be in a girls body.

"You see? My body is weird, that's why I need..." she mumbled, the big bulge throbbing for a moment. "I need you to teach me, how to get relief, how to make it go down..." she finished.

Back
Top Bottom