Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward but charming title for a Femboy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka Lulu

Planetoid
Uh..hi. I spent like a good half hour or more thinking of a title for this. Kinda, I was reading manga instead of actually thinking of a title. I'm actually still reading manga as I type this so... forgive me if it's sloppy or something.

Anyway, I'm 22 and bisexual, I like men, woman, futa, tentacle, slimes, pretty much anything that abides by the rules of the site. I'm a pretty experience rper cause I'ma huge nerd. I've been rping for about ten years, and I'ma wannabe author. Anyway...

So for post length I like details. It doesn't have to be super crazy long, at least 3-6 is what I tend to match. My post frequency is pretty high, but I don't expect your's to be, I understand real life happens and stuff. I also prefer you pm me instead of posting here. My password is Bunnyboo.

Here is my f-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/luka%20luka

I'll update this uh..thingie with pairing and plot ideas later, but I generally like to play a variety of femboy characters with a variety of partners. I just can't play not femboy characters it isn't fun for me..

But uh..if you're looking for high quality (or at least I like to think so.) Femboy love, please pm me~

I have a plot idea to edit in! Here it is:

Innocent Smile:
Yc (can be male/female/ or futa.) is the type to have frequent one night stands, incredibly attractive, seductive, and smooth. Yc spots a easy looking target in Mc, a young and frail looking man (femboy) who looks like he could make for a fun night. Yc then discovers that the young man has been through many abusive relationships, and is emotionally damaged and vulnerable, leaving Yc to decide if it's time to change or to simply use the boy and be on their way, and continue their life of debauchery.

This cute girl can't be a boy(a plot idea stolen from Steins;Gate):
Two best friends end up getting into shenanigans where they cause trouble for their friend, a woman who works as a maid cafe they frequent. They end up causing a lot of her employees to quit, in order to make it up to her, she demands they work for her till finds replacements. MC is made to cross dress as a maid, YC if female or futa is put to work as a maid as well, if a male they are put to work as a butler instead. MC becomes popular for being a niche, as a cross-dressing maid, and people began to ship YC and MC together, leading to the discovery of awkward feelings toward each other.

I'll steal them away!:
YC (can be original or new lover, as well as male or female) decides to end their relationship with MC, and starts seeing someone else. MC, becomes incredibly jealous and decides to simply steal away the heart of whoever the new lover is. Can be all male, or female x male x female/male. Either you or I can play both characters, or even have a three person rp. There's a lot of room for discussion on this one.

I'll also do Steins;Gate fandom rp as Rukako, but I prefer not OCs.

Please give me S;G rp please, I'll love you.

I'm kinda fickle when it comes to who I rp with cause I'm a jerk, I also might poof every now and again so sorry if that happens.

Also there's this https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=80341 I recommend reading both my threads! Just in case one has info that the other doesn't.

Beep. Also this exist now. https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=80341

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom