Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bless Me Father! (MewMew & Mike the Bloodwolf)

MewMew

Star
Known as Mother Clara officially now, she was greeted by all her brothers and sisters even Father Edmund of the ministry, himself. Let it be known Father Edmund was busy, hence why many brothers, sisters, and a few mothers of the ministry ever saw him. Clara was honored that Father Edmund acknowledged her. She felt incredibly happy, a little too happy, at that. You see Clara had a little crush on father ever since she was a small child, it was admiration as a child but now she developed into adolescent, soon, matured into a woman, realized it was love.

She knew she could never act on her feelings for the father. Her feelings for her was unrequited. Father Edmund loved another woman, perhaps another sister. All the sister was young and perky whereas Mother Clara was aging. gaining a little weight as well.

She shook her head disapporiving for thinking of such sinful thoughts, walked through narrow walkway through the cathedral slowly made her inside the cconfession room.

"Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. I been having impure thoughts about a man I should not be thinking about." She confessed, softly as she hung her head down in shame.

After she finished confession, she walked out of the cathedral, noticed few students, brothers and sisters, alike performimg demonic spells and witch craft, and laughing at it too!

"Stop!" Mother Clara demanded but her authoritative voice only made the students laughed and continued their antics. They thought this was all fun and games but they were so wrong!

One of students had a summoning circle for a demon carved into the ground, chanting for the demon to rise from hell, cause havoc on earth.

At first, there was silence and the chanting but soon the circle began to glow and and single black tail came out the hole and grab the nearest sister dragging her screaming into the hole only to later throw her out of the hole naked and moaning softly as her cum trickle down her thighs, more tail soon came out the hoe grabbing sisters and brothers alike, and throwing them back out in the same state as the first one until eventually all that was standing was mother Clara.
Soon though the circle glowed even brighter as the tails perked up and slowly a figure began to rise out the hole, first came a pair of fox ears which twitched before slowly a woman come out of the hole wearing nothing but a kimono as her eyes were closed and her nine tail behind here return to movement.
Soon the figure smirked and open her eyes reviling yellow pupils, before she slowly began to walk towards Sister Clara and phased though her, which would cause a sudden sensation thoughout her body, the woman had also made the older mother young and perky again though maybe she had increase the woman bust by a size or 2.
She stood there in silence to see how Clara would react to these changes, since this would have also made her thin once again.

Mother Clara tried to save the sister from being dragged in the hole by the black tail, but, she was too slow, ended up falling on her tush instead. Her eyes widened in horror and fear when the sister was tossed out of the hole but she looked very flustered and indecent. Before Mother Clara could registered what happened to the sister, few other sisters and brothers alike were dragged into the hole by few other black tails. Once again, Clara was too late to save the sisters and brothers, and like first sister, they weren't in the best of state. Clara was going to something again, however, she was late again before she knew next a fox-like woman appeared from the hole, looked directly at the sister.

Clara clenched her fists together, maintained her ground as best as possible, however, she was trembling in fear. She didn't know how to act at all. When the woman walked through her, she shivered, felt as if she was going through some type of transformation. She noticed her bust was bit bigger than usual and her stomach was thinner too.

"What the...?" Clara didn't know how to react but she was glad she was thinner than she was.

The fox woman chuckled softly as she touched the cross behind the sister without her hand burning before she turned to the only woman standing before she bowed "Greetings mortal creature of the middle plains, my name is Kyubi and since your the only one standing I take it you are of a higher rank within this holy place then those around you" Kyubi said with a soft flirty and sultry tone.

"I am a Kitsune or sex demon here to help you fulfil any sexual desire that are overpowering you"

"True, but, I worked my way up, the brothers and sisters all have a choice to get higher rank if they so desire." Mother Clara informed Kyubi as she stayed away from the kitsune as far as possible. She didn't want to get too closed to the demon. Her presence

"True, but, I worked my way up, the brothers and sisters all have a choice to get higher rank if they so desire." Mother Clara informed Kyubi as she stayed away from the kitsune as far as possible. She didn't want to get too closed to the demon. "I don't need your help with anything definitely not any sexual desires." She sneered, backing further away from the sec demon.

Sorry about the late reply, the Christmas week is always busy for me)

Kyubi chuckled at mother Clara defiance before she "Ah but you see, you have no choice. A demon has been summoned right in the middle of your church and they normally leave once they know its a church. However, because I'm a sex/Lust demon I am duty bond here until you are completely satisfied. Which include making sure you fuck the object of your sexual desire". With that, she quickly appeared in front of mother Clara and kissed her on the lips. Her kiss would make the young woman aroused.

It was downright sinful, indeed! How dare Kyubi say something so sinful and unholy im the church! Well it wasn't surprising, I mean, Kyubi is indeed a demon after all. Undoubtedly the aura around her was filled with depravity. When Kyubi kissed her, it was a little too late to push the kitsune. It was also too late to exorcise the demon as well because Mother Clara felt incredibly horny for some reason.

"What the heck is going on?" She growled, glowering at Kyubi. This was her fault! "What have you done to be?" She yelled rather than asked.

((It is fine, take as much time as you need. I am in no rush whatsoever.))

"What I'm doing my dear priest, is I'm giving your body so much needed attention" Kyubi told her as she pulled Clara close once more using her tails before she went down on her knees and began to lick Clara pussy though her robes while her fre tails began to play with the young woman breasts and nipples wanting to get some sort of rise out of her knowing she could and there would be nothing the woman could do to stop her until Kyubi was satisfied with her work.

"Huh?" Clara uttered out in uncertainty. Before the nun could comprehend what Kyubi was trying to say, she felt all warm and tingly as the kitsune licked her in all the right place. "Ngn... mmm.... aaah!" Unforgiveable lewd noises released out of the nun's mouth as she started to get incredibly wet as Kyubi tongue fuck her pussy. A pink hue spread across her cheeks furiously as Kyubi's tails massaged her perky breasts and nipples.

Kyubi could feel her wetness forming though the robe so she pulled up the nuns skirt and bow she begin to suck and lick her pussy though her panties instead now while her tails kept playing with her breasts and nipples. Clearly Kyubi was very experienced with females as well as she wanted to hear more of those moans while trying make Clara as aroused as possible so she would willing give herself over to Kyubi so she could have even more fun with her while also helping her to court the father and have sex with him.

Unable to keep her moans from stifling out, Clara moan and mewled loudly as she felt Kyubi tongue her pussy. Each time Clara felt Kyubi tongue suck and lick her labia through the fabric of her panties, her pussy throbbed profoundly, which resulted in her getting wet. Her nipples now fully erect from the kitsune's tails massaging them cause Clara to flush red, toss her head backwards in pleasure. Clara, of course, try to fight, though, there was little the nun could do.

Back
Top Bottom