Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yaki Ciara's Search (FutaxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inquisitrix

Ach so giftig
Greetings!

About me:

I want a competent partner who can write with few spelling errors and grammar mistakes. I do understand that mistakes happen, but any posts should be proofread.

I’d like a few paragraphs at a time, (2-5), no walls of texts.

I want a partner that contributes to discussion regarding characters, plot and setting. I should not be the only one suggesting or coming up with ideas. I will drop people who are too passive.

All stories are up for doubling, and I might prefer it since I'm kind of bored of the usual dynamics.

I play the futa, unless a potential partner want to do double. We could do one each then.

I prefer dominant partners over subs, even if I'm dominant myself. I like switching the most, fighting over it. Non-consensual is great too.

I want short character sheets with name, age and picture for appearance. Nothing more is necessary.

I'm open to suggestions as long as it's futa x f.

I have an F-list.

Current Cravings:

Furry Anthro***
I'd really like to do an anthro x human/elf/anthro RP. Great pictures is a requirement.

Prude straight girl x Friend
It would be non-consensual. I would play the friend, while the prude would be religious and against homosexual relationships in general.

Princesses, Queens or female leaders in general.
I'd like to play against strong female leaders. I don't have any specific plot in mind.

Interracial
Asian x ebony.

Pairings:
Demon x Paladin
Monstergirls
Harpy x Princess*
Classmates
Elf x Human (Cyberpunk)
Sisters*
Non-identical twins
Vampire x Paladin
Mother x daughter (I play the daughter.)

Fandoms:
The Witcher
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
Pokemon
Watch dogs
Shadowrun

Genres:
Slice of life
Dark fantasy
Sci fi
Cyberpunk