Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dirty by Design [ Bear & Haruchai ]

H

HeyThereLittleBear

If there had ever been someone that would fit the description of ‘privileged,’ it would have been Reese. From the moment that she was born until the present day, she had never known what it meant to struggle, never lived a day in fear of the future, and had never had to worry about anything besides what could possibly be on the menu for the night’s dinner. She lived a life that was without a doubt easier than anyone should have ever had it - but what would you expect from daddy’s precious girl?

Daddy, of course, was none other than James Rune, a businessman that owned several companies across the states and had made a success in selling almost anything that people could imagine. Rune Industries was among the top names and was seen everywhere, from fashion (a department run by the ever beautiful Veronica Rune) to technology, James’ personal favorite sector of the company. He was a billionaire and it was no surprise that he was also the head of Anthro Technologies.

Over the past decade the anthro community had been not only brought from the wild and into the homes of ordinary citizens (upper class ones, at the least) but had also started to become more than just glorified servants. He had made them into something that was even more interesting than that - bio-engineered slaves. His team of scientists had picked the creatures apart and played god until they found the absolute right matches to make whatever you wanted.

The business was thriving, and yet… James Rune had an issue that no father could ever anticipate - his daughter was moving out.

Reese had come of age only days before she made the announcement, joy in her bright green eyes and dread in her father’s dark green ones. He had never felt more sick to his stomach before, and never more worried. While Rune Industries did flourish in the failing economy, there was also an issue at hand - war was practically eminent against the big businesses that ruled the land and the activists that protested against all of his research with the anthro species were becoming more and more violent. He’d had his car keyed, house spray painted, and other minor acts, but lately… Thing were escalating quickly.

And unfortuantely for James, everything about his daughter screamed that she would be an easy target. The girl was small for her age, her height only reaching five feet four inches, though her figure was what worried him most - she took after her mother (a former model) with wide hips and round, perky breasts, pulled together with a stomach flattened by exercise and clean eating and a rump made from years of being forced to play tennis. She was a gorgeous girl, but everything screamed… Unprotected.

Fatherly concern was what turned him instead towards his research facility, mapping out a design that would be perfect. He knew exactly the last thing he could give his daughter that would guarantee her safety - a guardian that she could take everywhere with her and made custom for her. Loyalty of a dog with the teeth of a jackal, the speed of a cheetah and intelligence of a dolphin… It all merged perfectly until he saw the finish product, a beast that was every bit as stunning on paper as it was in person, his large form and gorgeous muscles the proof that there was a beauty in the science he did. Even he had to admit that the beast was intimidating, the poor thing so full of testosterone that it wouldn’t have a chance against not forming a bond with his child almost immediately.

If he had learned one thing from creating these beasts, it was that they were truly barely a step above animals. The males would protect a woman until the death, and that was precisely what he needed. The beast was given minimal contact with humans prior to its delivery, secured in a large metal cage and shipped off to his daughter’s new home, a small but not quaint home miles from anyone else.

He was delivered quite literally to her door, the key left on her doorstep with a note:

Reese,

This is my gift to you - he is your pet, your friend, and most importantly, your guardian. He is yours.

XO,
Dad

Reese picked up the key from her doormat and stared at the large cloth-covered thing, tilting her head as she pulled away the cloth to reveal… A beast, magnificent and beautiful in his design, though powerful and so very masculine.

“Well… Hello. And who… Are… You?” She asked, biting her lip as she unlocked his door and opened it, her eyes looking him over.

Riven knew exactly what he was. Not who, but what. Bio-engineered from a molecular level. Known in the business as a "splice", Riven carried within him a variety of traits taken from a variety of animals. He could feel each one beneath his skin. As the female approached he could smell her. She imprinted on his senses and in his brain. He'd been curled up and yet he awakened at her approach as if that was what nature intended. Perhaps it did. Letting out a yawn as he sat up, Riven soon stood. The metal cage he was in acted as kennel as much as a shipping crate, and he waited patiently.

Soon the large cloth was removed and he was revealed in all his glory, quite nude, though unlike anything human. Golden eyes regarded the small human female for a moment. She was small, which made Riven's own size seem immense. Standing at just over seven feet in height, he dwarfed the human and could have broken her in half with ease. Instead, he fell to one knee, bowing his head.

"Mistress. I am Riven. Riv for short if it pleases you." he said, the words foreign in his mouth, though he spoke them easily enough. It was the first time he'd truly spoken, and he dared to raise his gaze to look at her. By all estimations she was beautiful, though he was enraptured by her scent as much as how she looked. He was not ashamed of his nakedness, for what animal was? And he wondered if she might give him clothing. He stayed on one knee before her, waiting for instruction.

As many of his kind before him, his servitude was bred so deeply into him that she could have quite literally kicked him in the jaw and he apologize for it. The poor thing did as his instincts urged him to do and submitted all seven feet of himself down into a subservient position to the girl that was almost quite literally have his size. A small smirk found its way onto her lips as she took him in with appraising eyes, picking out bits and pieces of information about the creature from just a glance.

“Riven,” She repeated his name, almost as if she were tasting a most delectable fruit and it was quite delicious, her teeth biting onto her lower lip, “Oh, Riven, there are many things that please me.” There were no spying eyes to see the way that she looked at him, no one begging her to behave as the prim and proper lady that her father had raised her to be. He had made many successful creatures in his lifetime but his daughter was not among them. He couldn’t breed the things into her and her certainly hadn’t raised her with many things besides material possessions.

Reese let her lip go and licked it, “Well, get up then. I suppose that you need to know where exactly you’ll be living.” She didn’t command him outright, but her posture and the way she turned her back on him and walked off indicated that she had every intention of him following her. She didn’t so much as glance over her shoulder to ensure that he was following, as she had every confidence he’d be nipping at her heels almost.

“So, Riven, what sort of delights are you made of?”

At first glance Riven seemed like a jaguar type anthro, but that could quickly be discarded. His build and musculature was far too large and developed. Most jaguar types topped out at a little over six feet, but his height spoke that there was something else in his genetic makeup. As he was given the command to follow he stood and stayed half a step behind his Mistress, his golden eyes taking in their surroundings. The question she posed made him think for only a moment before he rattled off the various species that he was composed of.

"Human of course, jaguar, cheetah, hyena, ursine, gecko and axolotl." he replied dutifully, and then went on to explain his particular traits. "The jaguar gives me acute night vision as well as retractable claws on both my hands and feet as well as a highly efficient musculature. The cheetah gives me extraordinary speed while the bear is sheer physical strength. The hyena gives me a horrifically powerful jaw strength. The gecko allows me to traverse walls and ceilings and the axolotl allows the regeneration of limbs. Of course, each gives me an unusual set of senses as well; with heightened sight, hearing and smell as well as a set of gills as well as lungs."

Riv could only hope he was giving her the information that she so desired.

Reese was only partially paying attention to the poor, dutiful creature that followed behind her, too busy thinking through all of the fun new possibilities that were placed in her hands to really listen to him. “Yes, that’s all well and good,” She stopped finally and turned towards him, cocking out her hip and resting a hand on it, “But tell me about the more interesting things.” Her eyes ticked down towards his groin, a smirk on her lips, “What are you packing?”

She paused, then held out a hand, “No no, don’t tell me actually.” She closed the distance between them until she could feel his fur rub against her body, her much smaller frame fitting against him snug. “Let’s play a game,” Her hand reached up to stroke his chest, moving over the hard muscles that were covered in soft, silky fur, “You try to think of questions you want to know while I…” Her hands had traveled while she spoke, drifting downwards over his stomach and now resting just above his sheath, “Distract you.”

Her fingers danced over his most sensitive area now, grasping as gently as she could to tease him, her eyes lit with mischief. “What do you think, big boy?”

The seven foot beast stopped as she did, and her hand upon his chest sent a series of mixed emotions through him. Then her meaning became clear as she looked down at his groin, his heavy balls in perfect view, but his member still sheathed. Her hand crossed the hard plane of his chest, muscled and sculpted like an Adonis. Then her hand hovered above his sheath, and Riv considered. He was hers, to do with as she so desired, in any capacity. Her hand slipped over his sheath to stroke that lightly furred area and despite himself, the large rounded head of his cock poked from his sheath, bright red and glistening.

"I need know nothing of you, Mistress, save what you desire to tell me, and to perform whatever it is you desire of me. I have no questions save one..." he paused, his golden eyes searching her own. "Would you like me to fuck you?" he asked, no guile in his question, and another few inches of that thick red cock sliding upward along her palm as he became more aroused. As large as he was as an anthro, his cock would be quite impressive, though most human women might shy away. He wondered what she might do when she saw all of it.

The girl had to hand it to her father - they could create a most interesting creature when they wanted to, and oh had they made something ever so delicious. The beast was by no means close enough to human to be what most would consider to be attractive, but she found herself delightfully turned on by the exotic nature of the creature. It was the fact that she knew how terribly wrong it was for her to entice him so that made it so that she wanted to continue on, to put him on the edge of wanting to take her by force and let him dangle there. Her lips couldn’t deny the smirk that sat upon them, a challenge in her eyes as she saw that she had indeed aroused him.

Like everything else about him, his cock was an interesting thing, massive in size and slightly wet to the touch. It felt strange in her hand considering that she couldn’t attest to hte fact she’d ever truly touched anyone’s cock, though also because it vaguely reminded her of what a sex toy felt like when properly lubricated. “Oh, how forward.” Her hand pulled away, not without sliding down the entire length of his member slowly, her fingers lingering at the tip. “I would like to shower. I can’t say I’ve had my bath and frankly, if your body is anything as dirty as your mouth then you’ll need one too.”

She was, of course, not as interested in getting clean as she was in teasing him further, walking away from him with the same air of knowledge that he would follow. This time she had a purpose in where she was going, leading through her bedroom to the en suite bathroom. Her home had not been made with modesty in mind and her personal bathroom showed that - a large tub dominated the far side of the room and a shower took up another good chunk of space, the heads built into the ceiling to give a rainfall effect when bathing.

“Riven, since you’re already undressed, would you mind helping me?” She asked, running her fingers under the edge of her shirt slowly and letting it slide up her stomach just a bit.

The beast had been conditioned for all manner of things, and servicing one's master, or mistress, was not outside of the real of possibility. So that impressive length was, like the rest of him, designed to give his owner pleasure in whatever capacity they desired. Size was bred into him in all ways, and as her hand teased along his length, already a thick clear drop of precum descended slowly toward the floor, extending down from his cumslit one a shining strand of that slick sticky fluid.

"You told me to ask you questions, Mistress, and that one seemed most apt." he admitted, though he swallowed at the feel of her hand on his cock. A small smile at her jest about his dirty body and mouth, and Riv did follow her. His golden eyes took in the room and then he turned back to his Mistress. Her body was curvy and lovely, and since he'd kept moving the strand of precum drew a line down one thigh where he'd moved.

"I do not mind at all." he admitted to her and moving to her, looming over her, his strong hands - with claws carefully retracted - gently gripped the bottom of her shirt and pulled upward, her round full tits bouncing as they were freed from those confines. His fingers brushed over them as his eyes stayed settled on her own, and he asked, "Do you need help with your shorts as well, Mistress?" The question was asked with a tone that showed complete obeisance to her whims. He was here to serve her in whatever capacity she desired, though he would not deny that he wanted to smell her and taste her.

The creature was smart enough that he had a sense of humor in his own, her lips curved into a smile that had been ever present since the thing had been delivered to her. Oh, if only her father knew just what he’d created for her he wouldn’t have bothered to protect her with something of his own creation. He may as well have bought her a dildo and wrapped a ribbon around it. This was only a bit more finesse to the chase with him, though not by much based on how he was already so aroused by her.

He unwrapped her as if she were a gift, exposing her torso in full and appreciating her as the beauty that she was. Her nipples grew hard at the cooler air, his fingers brushing over them to spike quick electrical currents through her body just brief enough to tease her. Her eyes lingered on his when he asked his next question, her hands reaching up to brush across his furry stomach slowly. “Actually, yeah.”

Her touch sent a frisson of pleasure through him as her fingers brushes across the hard plane of his stomach, muscle rippling just below the surface as he exhaled sharply, but held her gaze with his own. Already the thick red cock between his legs was weeping. A large clear drop of precum slowly descended toward the floor from the large cumslit at the tip, and finally he fully showed himself, as that full length slipped from his sheath and pointed upward, his heavy balls hanging and swaying gently as he moved.

An expression that could only be described as a smirk crossed his features as large hands deftly undid the button on her shorts, and then began to tug them downward over her shapely hips. It was not long before they were pulled down, the panties beneath now exposed, and Riv held up a single finger, slowly extending a claw from it, the black nail quite sharp, and he pulled the cloth away from her skin with one hand as that claw cut the fabric. It was easy enough to peel them off of her then, her small pink sex revealed, smooth and with no hair. That was quite interesting to him, but the Mistress had not given permission yet to touch. His own light musk could be smelled then, not entirely unpleasant in his arousal, and he stood looming over her, waiting for further instruction.

Such a primal creature, this beast was, lured so easily into her seduction that it almost felt too easy for her. Her eyes watched his thick cock drip with his precum, a thick and sticky substance that made her lick her lips. She let her eyes moved back up to his face as he undressed her, playing every bit the part of a pampered princess as he slid what remained of her clothing off of her body slowly, exposing the rest of her which was as polished and pretty as the rest. She had taken special care to make sure that she was forever clean-shaved in all aspects, in stark contrast to her partner’s forever furry body.

“So kind of you,” She purred, her hand moving to wrap around his cock slowly, her thumb sliding up the tapered tip even slower before she pulled away, turning the water on so that it poured from the ceiling, heating up swiftly so that it was pleasantly warm, steam already dewing water on the walls. “Come join me.” She beckoned, backing herself back up under the water and enjoying the way it felt on her body. Reese was enjoying the game of teasing him, but she was getting tired quickly of the tease of not getting the full package. It was tempting to let him take her already, or at least to let him pleasure her, but she didn’t wan to reward him just yet.

“Come here, Riv. Come service me.”

Even to a creature like Riv, his new Mistress was exquisite and though such feelings had been programmed out of the anthros, supposedly, Riv felt an absolute want of his Mistress that went far beyond simply protecting her. He wanted her as his mate, and that was not something that he could ever verbalize aloud lest he be summarily destroyed. He could tell that, at least for the moment, his Mistress wanted him in a sexual way. He could smell it, sense it, and he followed without pause as she bid him to do so, and he walked into the shower, his large and muscular body blocking much of the water from his Mistress.

As she gave the command to service her, he was momentarily confused. His human intellect told him what she meant, and such an act was a little strange for most of the beast's that was his composite makeup. They did not pleasure one another that way, but it was a common thing for humans, and with a smile he would bend and catch her by the waist, lifting her without effort as his golden eyes settled on her and his head then dipped. That slightly rough feline tongue swiped over her nipples and he was careful of his fangs as he suckled at her breasts, his mouth exceedingly warm and despite his gentleness there was a roughness to his actions. Lifting her higher, a low rumbling purr escaped from him as he kissed her taut belly and then he let her back settle on the shower wall as he draped her legs, one over each shoulder, her ass several feet off the ground, as his tongue split her labia and delved into her deep pink. The taste of her was ambrosia, and the purr grew louder as he began to feast on her pussy, his tongue running from her puckered ring to her soft nub of a clit - though that seemed to be changing - and he stopped to press that pink muscle as deeply into her sex as he could, his short snout and the wet nose pressed hard into her clit as he breathed in her scent and serviced her as she had so commanded.

There was trepidation at first when she commanded him to service her, a challenge that she didn’t dare make to any other creature or man, but trepidation turned towards delighted surprise as he stooped to lift her. Her muscles tensed beneath his hands, but her body was anything but afraid. Sure, there was adrenaline rushing through her veins but it was from the sheer excitement of what was to come, her body clenching deliciously as she thought prematurely of all the dirty, delightful, demented things that they could do together.

Riv was strong enough to hold her as if she were made of feathers, his strong hands transferring her to his shoulders after a few brief kisses to her abdomen. His snout tickled her skin, his fur soft and wet against her as he buried into her sex. There was no build up to it, no tease and play to his pleasure. It was just there, suddenly and passionately and so desperately wanted. Her hands grasped the fur just behind his ears, fistfuls as his mouth explored her hole and then her folds, the soft ridges of his taste buds sending wave after wave of sensation through her. Her body tensed, clenched, and danced under his attentions, his attentive tongue drawing gasps and sighs from her as her hands tugged at the fur she’d gotten a hold of.

She tossed her head back, her legs tensing around his head, “My God,” She gasped, her voice hardly there from how hard it was for her to concentrate on stringing together letters into words that made sense, “You’re wonderful.”

Riv heard her praise, but was to engrossed in the smell and taste of her sweet little cunt to do anything but continue. She tasted like honey, and the big cat-like being lapped at her pussy like it was the finest cream. To him... it was. Her tiny lovehole was explored and probed as he drove his tongue into her, his long slightly rough muscle teasing and leaving over her star puckered hole as well, tasting all of her.

A purr emanated from deep in his chest as he feasted on her core, folds pushed aside as he lashed at her clit over and over. He coaxed it to throb and swell, to poke from beneath its hood so he could lick and love on it with abandon as a single finger just teased her backdoor. His tongue licked her quivering cunt again and again.

If someone would have seen Reese at the moment they would have surely though she had a disorder that caused seizures, as her body was unable to remain still under his affections. Her hips pressed into his mouth and her arms trembled, her toes curling and squeezing as her chest heaved. She couldn’t focus on anything else but the slowly building waves of pleasure, one following the next and threatening to tip her over the edge into madness. Her sex was quivering madly around his tongue, her fingers grasping and releasing his fur as she tossed back her head, fully giving in to the pleasure that he was giving her.

She was nearly crying with her moans, her body feeling like she was being consumed by the pleasure instead of enjoying it. It wasn’t long before she felt her climax coming near, too soon for her tastes but undeniable in the force in which it struck her. She didn’t have a chance to get away from him, couldn’t stop herself from her jerking hips and heavy moans. Her body felt like her soul was being devoured from between her legs, her thighs clamping hard around either side of his face to stop him from pulling away as she finally crested that final wave. Her thighs were left trembling and her breathing shaky, breath hitching in quick gasps.

Riv held her tight, her soft lovely thighs pressing at the sides of his skull, and she flooded his mouth with her honey as she came, screaming out and writhing on his tongue. He did not for one moment think to stop though, and he kept ravishing her with his tongue, her clit swollen and hard against that slightly rough surface, and the finger at her anus, claw retracted of course, pressed into her ass, popping past that tight ring of muscle, aided by the slickness leaking from her pussy.

Riv kept purring, those vibrations driving though her clit as he licked and lapped, probing her hole as his nose pressed to that hard pearl and her juices slicked his whiskers. The finger in her ass just barely penetrated her, over and over, teasing those nerve endings as he then once more lashed at her clit, forcing that small bundle of nerves to quiver as his only free hand slipped up her body, roughly grabbing one breast, tugging and tweaking her nipple hard before grabbing a handful of that silken hair and pulling it taut. His tongue parted her swollen puffy pussylips and kept buried in that deepening pink as he pulled her hair and kept her face upturned toward the ceiling, his mouth devouring her cunt like the ambrosia it was.

The ravishing didn’t stop once she’d come as many lovers had done in the past, he didn’t even slow down in the slightest, seeming to be fueled instead by her body’s reaction to his rough attentions. The pleasure was so intense now that it was near pain, her thighs remaining tight about his skull as her hole squeezed around his invading finger, her hands grasping his fur so tight that her nails dug into his flesh beneath it. Her head leaned back against the shower, her clit throbbing beneath his tongue’s affection almost painfully. There was too much sensation, far too much, and she was threatened with another orgasm already so close.

Reese fought with herself, the urge to take control of the situation becoming stronger as her body came once again to the edge of an orgasm. It was too hard to think and fight against her body at the same time, her next orgasm coming with every bit of tenacity as the first one, her hips bucking to his maul, pressing her rear harder down onto his pressing finger. She felt her body squeeze and clench his finger, her walls quivering as she was reduced yet again to a crying whore that couldn’t control herself. Her thoughts returned then, the grasping hands turning from affectionately hurting to tugging his fur painfully, “Down, Riven.” Her voice was clear, though shaky, spoken loud enough that she wouldn’t be drowned out by the shower or the scream of his instinct.

The way her soaked and puffy cunt quivered at his attention made Riv smile, and she once more cried out in her pleasure. But then he heard her command and he stopped, lifting his gaze to her, his muzzle glistening and soaked with her juices.

"Yes Mistress." he replied, and placed what could only he described as a kiss on her soft inner thigh. Then he was careful and gently lowered her down, his care of her obvious. His great golden eyes watched her intently, the somewhat blunt head of his huge cock weeping precum that streaked her thigh and belly as he lowered her.

For a moment she thought he wouldn’t obey, that he would be far too gone to obey his mistress when she commanded, but he was an obedient creature and well built to listen. The instinct to obey was much further rooted than that of mating and she knew that he was wrapped around her finger so tightly that he wouldn’t dare disobey her now. Her sex was still throbbing from his tongue’s lavish licking and her own orgasms. She could feel her body clench off and on still in mini shockwaves, like an aftershock from an earthquake inside of her body.

“That was naughty of you, Riven,” She stated, but she didn’t seem the least bit upset, as she was still catching her breath back and getting steady on her legs, “I think it’s only fair I be equally as naughty to you… But that wouldn’t be a punishment exactly, would it?” Her head tilted and she reached out a hand to his thick, dripping cock. She didn’t break eye contact as she wrapped her fingers around his shaft, stroking up to the tip slowly to wipe away the precum, “What do you think would be a fitting punishment for what you did, hmm?” She murmured, sliding her hand down to the base slowly before back up to the tip, slowly working to coax him out of his sheath.

The big anthro towered over her and a low guttural growl escaped him as her hand stroked along his cock. It did not take long before he had slipped completely from his sheath. Bright red and as long and thick as her forearm, veins traced along his length, throbbing in his excitement.

"I want Mistress to do what makes her happy." Riv said, though his leaking swollen member spoke to his desire. His eyes were like pools of molten bronze now, darkened in his lust, and though he could have taken her and forced himself into her soaked and puffy cunt, Riv held strong and stood before his Mistress.

Riven’s cock was larger than she had anticipated, licking her lips slowly as her hands continued to work on his length, “Mistress will do whatever she pleases,” She commented back at him, a slow smirk on her face as she lowered herself down onto her knees. Her hands continued to stroke him, guiding his cock towards her mouth slowly.

She slid the tapered tip of his cock over her lips slowly, almost as if she were applying her lipstick, her tongue sliding out slowly as her eyes lifted up to watch his face as her tongue slid up the tip of his cock. Her movements were slow and deliberate as she licked him, her tongue flattening out across his tip and becoming sharp as she came to the very end, almost as if she were relishing the way it felt on her. Her lips closed around it slow, a low moan coming from her throat as she slid him in just a little bit, the salty taste of his precum in her mouth as she closed her eyes.

Riven merely nodded as his Mistress spoke, and he had no argument to give as she lowered herself to her knees in front of him. Had he towered over her before, now he positively loomed over her tiny form, and his breathing deepened as her hand lifted his cock. He watched her, fascinated. He was quite familiar with the various forms of mating, and yet such actions had never been performed on him in any regard. So as the warm wet muscle that was her tongue slid over his sensitive flesh, Riv rumbled with a deep purr. Her eyes lifted to his own as she swiped the tip of his cock across her lips, and the erotic nature of the act was not lost on the beast.

Riv was as intelligent as any man, and yet was driven more by instinct at times. He was merely inexperienced in such acts, though had been made to watch all forms of various types of such things in his training. So he knew just what she was doing and was surprised that she would deign to do so to him. His cock was a mixture of animal and human, and though he had been bred to be more human in such endeavors, the smell and taste of him was sure to be a bit different than what she might be used to. Luckily she did not seem to find it off-putting.

Used to. That was a phrase he found that brought a bit of possessiveness to his thoughts. Surely one as beautiful as his Mistress had been with others, and yet Riv found his drive to make her his mate was very strong. Especially after tasting her and watching her do as she pleased to him.

"Mistresss..." he hissed out in pleasure as his cock throbbed in her mouth. He knew he was coating her tongue with precum, and already his shaft was starting to form a knot as she moved him toward his inevitable climax.

Reese was getting a filthy pleasure in watching him, his chest moving quicker as his breathing sped up and his low purr making a smirk want to play on her lips. She couldn’t help but feel the urge to continue, to please him as he had done her and perhaps give him the satisfaction of filling her mouth with his seed. She thought about it, but it wasn’t his choice for whether or not he would be allowed to continue to pleasure her, and it certainly hadn’t been permitted for him to do as he pleased to her.

She was egged on by him hissing out her name, her lips doing their best to wrap around his cock, slowly inching it into her mouth as her cheeks hugged tight around it, squeezing it in a warm embrace as well as protecting the gentle skin from her teeth. His cock was oozing precum at this point, Reese both impressed and excited that she had to swallow as it was so copious. He had been bred to be an interesting creature but she would have never thought they would have even bred this into him… Or was it just a fun side effect of everything else?

It was no matter.

Her mind wasn’t on the science that had put him together, or even on the intricacies of what must be his extremely fucked up view of mating, as she was too occupied starting a rhythm of back and forth on him, her hands wrapping around the base of his shaft on his knot. Her hands moved forward on his shaft, almost as if she were feeding it into her mouth as she slid down, sliding back towards his base as she slid him out.

She continued like this for a moment, her eyes closed almost serenely. When they opened, they were alight with a wicked gleam. As quick as her mouth had come upon him, it was gone again, her fingers wiping her lips daintily as if she had merely gotten her lipstick out of place. She slid away from him, “If you’re a good boy,” She pushed herself up to her feet and let her finger slide slowly from his swollen knot to his dripping tip, “I’ll let you finish next time.”

A soft low sound left him as he watched his Mistress and how her mouth worked that swollen blunted head of his cock. Then, just as quickly as she started... she stopped. Another low sound left him, but he knew better than to argue. "May I finish myself, Mistress?" he asked, knowing that the knot growing on his shaft would not go away until he had some relief. Even then it might persist for some time, and walking around her home with his cock hanging between his legs might be inconvenient.

Riv's eyes never left her body, so delectable and desirable, though they did move up to meet her gaze as he waited for an answer.

Reese was amused in watching his cock throb, enjoying the way his need was so visible on his body. His knot was thick enough that she was sure it would cause physical damage if they ever were to have sex, though she couldn't deny she was interested in attempting to take all of him. Her finger slid up his underside again as she thought over his question, a wicked smile on her lips, "No." She didn't offer an explanation, merely stepped away from him to where the shower water would fall on her body, tilting her head back as if it were an every day occurrence that she left a man wading in his own pool of desire.

"I think that I'll let you finish at another time. Otherwise it wouldn't be much of a punishment, now would it?"

Back
Top Bottom