Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

pokephilia (female or femboy required)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dark debonair

So I have been playing Pokemon Fire Red on my soft modded console and caused a sudden craze in pokephilia department. I am looking for male or femboy to join quest to be the best. I am not big on pokemon so will probably keep to what I know from pokemon fire red.. though I'm not a fan I see the wonderful fun in it.

I love pictures and plots. Curse me with them. More the merrier as this is huge craving.

Plot One
Professor Oak's Pokedex :: Would involve a story where you must set out to discover them all. An unknown cause is killing off the pokemon and you must collect and save their DNA. Oak has hired you specifically to harvest pokesperm and send samples to him through the pokedex. Will you have what it takes to catch them all?

Plot 2
No Respect
You're struggling to become a pokemaster. Your small young frame breathes weakness and even captured pokemon refuse to obey orders. To perform or be captured you must show you will do anything to gain their trust.

Plot 3
New Pokemon
You are a well known pokemon master. On your journeys you come across an unknown psychic pokemon. It's powers unlike anything ever seen. Your most faithful of pokemon refuse to attack in fear. Slowly you find yourself confused. Your stomach gets hot and starts to tickle as it begins to control your mind. For years you have trained and captured thousands of pokemon, but not your days are numbered.

+ Thought it would be fun if stores had outfits to help bait specific pokemon or confuse them. Maybe scent prays to catch uncommon. Special quest for legendary or rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom