Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slow Night (optiplex + I)

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
It was a surprisingly slow night at the club tonight, but Marco still planned on performing tonight. From what he could see, there was still at least one person out there waiting for a show. The stallion had on only the lacy black bra and panties that hugged his round, heart shaped ass nicely. The bulge of his balls were notable as well, and his cock was already poking out a little. If he only had one customer, then he had to do really good. He stepped out to the music, barely able to make out the lone guest in the crowd as he came to the pole at the center. Of course, he had to show off his best ass-et, turning and dropping down for his guest to have a good long look at his huge bubble butt.

Jason took his seat, he worked weird hours, he worked weekends but had two weekdays off instead. As such, when he went to bars or clubs they were normally sparsely populated. It was no different on this Tuesday night, where Jason had heard that they were putting on a new performer, apparently this performer had an ass that was out of this world, and even invited some patrons to dance with him onstage. Jason couldn't pass up that opportunity, so he sat near the stage, sipping his drink, waiting for the show to begin. Jason heard the thumping of music, the show was about to begin. Out stepped a cute stallion, he had a lithe, skinny figure that led to wide hips, which, as soon as he turned around and started shaking his ass, led to a deliciously huge, round, bubbly ass. Jason cheered, throwing a twenty onto the table. Normally he didn't tip that much, but this one was something special, and Jason wanted him to stick around.

While there were a couple other performers that would accompany him, Marco was definitely the highlight for this performance. It seemed like the slightest step or movement made those round cheeks of his jiggle a little. If these hips were on a female, they would definitely bring out the breeding desires in a male, but they were on this cute stallion instead, accompanied by the bulge of his sac in those panties. With his back and rear still turned to the crowd, he was surprised to hear his lone guest getting really into it. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see the 20 dollar bill hit the stage. Why not make it all the more enjoyable for them? No need to keep it tame. After a few more drops and wiggles of his wide hips, he moved to the other end of the pole, bending over to touch his toes as he kept his legs straight. His round cheeks would push around the pole, with his balls gently pushing to it as well. He glanced over his shoulder at the lone guest, giving a playful grin as he beckoned him closer with a finger.

Jason was enthralled by the femmy stallion's ass, it rippled and bounced enticingly with seemingly every step he took, as if it were begging to be groped, squeezed, loved. Jason could feel himself get hard as the dancer dropped and wiggled his hips, bending over to touch his toes, pressing his sac and his wide, thick rump against the pole. Jason couldn't even see the piece of the pole that was in between his ass cheeks, that's how big it was. He then saw the dancer look over to him, giving a playful grin and beckoning him close. Jason looked around quickly, he was still the only one enjoying the show on this off night, so it must've been him the dancer was beckoning. Jason did not need to be asked twice, and quickly ran up onto the stage.

Marco was pleased to see his guest come up to the stage quickly, joining him as he came to the front of the pole. "Thank you for coming out tonight. I think you've earned a very special performance up here with me." Taking his hands, he led the other stallion closer as he came to the pole again, turning so his round ass was facing the other male. Pushing his hips out a bit, he gently brushed against Jason's groin a little, feeling a bit of that bulge he was hiding in there. "It seems like you were really enjoying it. Why not join me here? I don't mind having a dance partner." He giggled softly and gave a little wink, giving those hips a good, enticing wiggle to bring Jason in.

Jason nodded, saying something in response but not sure what it was, he was too busy being surprised that this was really happening. He allowed the femmy stallion to take him by the hands, leading him closer before turning around, brushing his full, lovely ass against Jason's bulge, sending pleasure shivering through his spine. Jason heard the invite to dance, saw that big, beautiful ass wiggle, and danced. He pressed his groin up against the soft, plushy ass, beginning to grind against it, watching as it rippled under the tight, silky looking panties every time it's owner moved.

Marco was glad to see that Jason was getting into this, and he knew he'd have to work hard not to disappoint. With how Jason was grinding against him, he could tell just how big he was. Of course, their kind was always pretty big. Marco made sure to push his wide hips back against Jason's groin, groaning out softly as their eyes met. It felt good having that thick bulge pushing up between his cheeks, which was getting his cock to slip out a bit more as his own arousal grew. "Mmmg...does it feel good, mister? I haven't let anyone else come up here with me before, so I hope you love it."

Jason moaned out as he felt his cock getting sandwiched by the femboy's thick ass cheeks. He groped that fat ass with both hands, even through the panties he could see the dancer's ass fat squeezing from in between his fingers. "Nn fuck yeah, daddy loves this big, fat ass. Quick, pull your panties down, I want to see ever inch of that fat ass bouncing." He says, unzipping the fly of his jeans.

Marco as enjoying this a bit more than he anticipated, loving how the other male groped his far ass so roughly. He was thinking that maybe inviting someone up here would t be bad every now and then. "Huh? Oh...for you, Daddy, I can make an exception." He bent down before Jason as he pulled his panties down, revealing his picketed rear and heavy sac. He stepped out of those panties, kicking them aside as he pressed himself against Jason even more. It seemed like once he was out of those panties, his ass was jiggling even more as he wiggled it around. "How's this, Daddy?"

Jason watched with eager anticipation as the femboy yanked his panties down, fully exposing his massive ass. He ground against Jason's rod even more aggressively, his thick cheeks bouncing and jiggling as they were before. Jason pulled out his own, large, equine cock, and began massaging it in between the femboy's cheeks. "Oh fuck baby that's good, I want to fuck you on stage, right now."

Marco asked as he felt Jason's huge equine cock flip out against his ass, soon slipping up between his cheeks. He didn't think things would get this heated between them, and he couldn't really bring himself to stop it when he was getting worked up himself. Hearing Jason's words made him shiver a bit, pushing his rolling hips against him more as he looked back. "Mmm, Daddy...for a little tip more, I'm all yours...maybe even after we're closed up..."

Jason chuckled, giving a sigh. "I suppose you dancers need your audience to give you as much money as possible." He says, throwing the other hundred he had planned to use for a night of intense drinking on the floor besides the femmy stallion. However, this was way better than getting drunk at a lonely club. "How's that babe, think I can get you for a night with that much?" He says, spanking that delicious, fat ass.

"Well...you're the first to ask for this, but I can't give it for free." He gave a little giggle as he saw just how much Jason tossed it for him. Looks like he was more than willing to pay up for this opportunity, and there was no reason for Marco to refuse. After all, he was hoping for this himself. "Mmm, that'll do. I'm all yours right now, Daddy. And if you want to take me home tonight, we can stay up as late as you want. I'll keep you company." With that, he pushed his hips up more, presenting himself better with his tail raised and legs spread a little. He jumped as he was spanked, his ass jiggling quite a bit. "Make me yours, Daddy. I could use a nice, big cock like yours."

Jason watched as the femboy pushed his ass up, spreading his legs a little, and assuming a receiving position. An entire night with him, Jason had a feeling he was in for the best night of his life. He spread the femboy's big ass, guiding his cock towards his hole with the other hand. He found the entrance and pushed in, letting out a moan as the femmy stallion's hole began to squeeze him, as if trying to pull him in.

Marco kept himself steady against the pole, bracing himself for that huge cock that would be spreading him wide. He made sure to keep his hips up in that submissive position, letting out a low groan as Jason began to push into him. He wasn't used to taking it like this, so he was really tight around the equine cock. His body stiffened a bit as he tried to keep himself still to Jason to stuff that whole thing inside. His cock was growing a bit more as well, his balls swelling with a bit of seed as his arousal grew. "Oooh...that's it, Daddy..."

Jason slowly pushed all the way inside, until he hilted inside the femmy stallion. "Oh fuck that feels good." He says, the femboy's soft, warm hole caressing every inch of his length. He was honestly surprised that he could fit in there, but then again, big asses need to be filled with big cocks. He began thrusting, his hips slapping against that delicious booty, making it bounce and jiggle.

Marco gritted his teeth gently as he felt Jason bottom out inside him. His body trembled feeling that huge thing pose inside his fat rear, leaning more on the pole for support as he felt his legs getting a little wobbly. He braced himself as Jason pulled back, letting out a cute gasp as that huge stallion cock would stuff him full over and over again. Jason's hips would clap against his round ass over and over, jiggling and wiggling with the sensations rushing over him. Jason's do would rub against all those sensitive spots inside, ramming against his prostate as well.

Jason spanked the fat ass, making it jiggle. He picked up the pace, letting out a moan. "Nn that's it, you like daddy's big cock in your juicy ass?" He says, grunting in pleasure as his cock leaked pre, smearing it all over the velvety inner walls.

Marco gasped and squealed with each deep thrust up into his ass. With the spankings and hard thrusts, his ass was jiggling quite a bit from the impact. On top of that, the wet slappings sounds were nearly as loud as the music playing in the club. At this point, Marco's cock was fully wrect and leaking precum as well, his balls swelling up with seed. "Ah~! Yes! I love it~! Keep fucking me with your huge cock~!"

Jason did exactly that, the lewd slapping sounds from the fat, jiggly ass could almost be hear over the music now. It was close, Jason was going to climax very soon. "Nn fuck I'm gonna cum, you want it in or out babe?"

Marco was crying or a bit more from Jason's rough thrusts up into his ass. His round ass jiggled nicely as they both neared orgasm. "Ah~! Give it to me a snide, Daddy! Fill me up completely and make me yours!" If this was already feeling good, he could only imagine how the rest of the night would be like. More than anything, he wanted to feel that huge cock cum deep inside.

Jason gladly fulfilled the femboy's request, hilting deep into his ass, letting out a moan as his balls began to pump their seed into the fat ass.

Marco let it sweet cries and squeals as Jason gave a good flurry of thrusts against his ass before burying himself completely and flooding his ass. "A-Ahh~" Marco's ass wiggled against Jason's hips, cushioning the stallion as he took every last drop. He couldn't help but cum as well, spilling hisnload over the stage around the pole.

Jason allowed himself to bask a bit in the afterglow of his climax before pulling out of the femmy stallion, a bit of his cum leaking out of the femboy's hole. "H-holy fuck, that was amazing." He says, spanking the fem stallion's thick behind.

Marco had to take a little time to catch his breath as well, feeling pretty full from Jason's thick load in his ass. His ass still gripped Jason tightly as he pulled out, letting some of his seed spill out. Marco let out a pleased gasp as he was spanked again, straightening up just a little as he kept himself presented. "Mmm...and there's more to come. I'm all yours tonight after all."

Back
Top Bottom