Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GM rp anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tool

Super-Earth
I am looking for some one who is willing to RP in a GMISH roleplay

I can be either the GM or the player so just hit me up if you would like to do a GM rp I currently have one plot but if you have a plot idea don't be afraid to speak up and let me know

Plot:

Recently NASA had discovered a new planet that is close. They have sent satellites into the planets orbit and discovered it is extremely similar to Earth. Upon further investigation NASA has discovered that the atmosphere is exactly like Earth's, which means humans could breath on it. Once they scanned the surface they realized it was rock and had plenty of water. After sending a probe into the planets atmosphere they have discovered thick vegetation and massive flowing rivers. The planet was designated "Snypso 2EB3". Seeing as the planet was so close, approximately 2 years space travel thanks to the much advanced technology used in the transport, and that the planet seemed to be timing in life NASA decided to skip robot probes and go straight to Manned missions. They selected two people to go on the trip. One man and one woman. What they find on the planet will shock them and the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom