Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

House Sitting (Felicia Florence x YelloMit)

Felicia Florence

Starlight Brigade
Jaw dropping when she heard the news, she could hardly believe the news her mother delivered on such short notice. "You mean, you traveling...AAAAALL the way to Cuba for a..."

"Wine tasting."

"They have wine tasting in Cuba?"

"Not just that, a convention of like minded individuals who love small farming and the products that come from those small farms."

Why wasn't she coming along, some of you might be asking? Simple, she wasn't interested in traveling at the moment, she was more interested in spending time at home organizing the place while her parents were away, nobody to interrupt her, no complaints, nobody would stand in her way of micromanaging the Attic and Garage, not this time. Well...that was the initial thought process, she wanted to go down memory-lane when organizing the place, but when she caught wind of the fact that she'd be sharing the house with a complete stranger...who'd be...in her domain, in her personal space...not to mention she didn't know what kind of person they'd enlisted to 'sit' the house. Who sits a house...who...who in the world hires somebody to sit a house when you have a perfectly grown daughter of 23 to look after the place?

Bottom line...they didn't trust her....at least that's what her mother said...Her father said it was literally everyone else in and out of her vicinity that he didn't trust...He didn't know what kind of vagrant could wander into the house, rape, kill, and or torture her. So he really had no choice but to ask for outside help; knowing her father he background checked whoever it was to the point where he had a file on their whole life story told in the point of view of a squirrel who sat outside his or her window every day of their life, up until the point he or she moved out of their house...from then on it would be basic information from his teachers, family, anyone who had contact with him....Her father was one hell of a protective son of a b****.

"Who?!"

"He'll be here in an hour, lock the doors...don't go out swimming in the pool unless he's here, or who knows what might happen."

"Mother-!" With that...she slammed the door shut, her father having been waiting in the car for them to depart about 15 minutes ago. Sighing heavily, she shook her head and decided to wait in the kitchen, probably thinking about what to prepare for dinner since she'd be having a MALE guest.

"Great...Just great."

d2ee359aef6344b6a129445412ecbf6c.jpg

"Well, okay. I'll be there soon." Tobias said, as he hung up the phone. While he was the type of guy who would pretty much do any job for some money, this was not near the top of the list, mainly because he hadn't even thought of it. House-sitting sounded easy enough, until he found out that he had to "babysit" as well... a 23 year old woman nonetheless.

He sighed as he got himself ready, wearing just simple clothing. A black muscle shirt, dark blue jeans, and some black and white converse shoes. He grabbed his phone and his wallet and shoved them in each pocket, before grabbing his keys and making his way out towards his car. He locked his house before getting into his car, which was again, a simple car. Something to get him from point A to point B.

As he drove there, he wondered what the woman was like. She must be pretty immature and a pain in the ass if they don't trust her alone in a house.

Shortly after that, he reached the house and got out. It was a big house, and he nodded his head in approval. "Not bad." He said to himself, before locking his car and walking up to the front door, ringing the door bell.

"So, wait, let me get this straight-" About 15 minutes into seclusion she CALLED, not texted, her best friend to hear what she had to say about this horrible atrocity to her 'freedom' as an adult of this family. "-you're parents payed a guy to watch the house....with you in it...doesn't that technically means he's Babysitting YOU...and not the house?"

OH FUCK, that made sense, what if he really was here to babysit her?

"This is such bullshit."

"You're telling me...this totally gets in the way of Mark and I pressuring you into throwing a wild party."

"Oh, like the one you tried to get me to throw back in 7th grade...then in 12th when my parents were out of town on a date in the adjacent city?"

"Yeah, big house, big party, what part of that logic do you not understand?....My house is too cramped, if you were going to suggest me throwing a party."

"....Why do we even throw parties anymore...I think we're too old...I think they call them Social Gatherings now."

"You're never too old to party, Angelina. Remember that, did you learn nothing from Bad Moms?"

"Never saw it."

There was a long pause on the other end of the line before she heard the other woman reply with a hushed toned "You're a sinner...."

"HA-what does that make you, the Virgin Mary with a lizard tattoo?"

"It's a FUCKING Honey Badger and you know it. My original idea when I was 5 was to get a Unicorn with a shotgun butt fucking Mr. Clean...but the whiskey chose Honey Badger...Which I now presume to be my Spirit animal." Veronic tended to be very impulsive about her life decisions...yet most of the time those life decisions didn't seem to come back to haunt her later on. She was a perfect imperfect person who managed to dodge the bullet on a lot of close calls that could have ended with her license being revoked in High School or coming so close to landing on a cactus while hiking in the desert with her just as, if not more, adventurous boyfriend.

"If you ever do get the time and Captain Kill-Joy is passed out or...somehow...goes mysteriously missing...We're going to Social Gather the FUCK out at your place!"

"Na-Okay-....Door Bell, he's here..."

Veronica gasped loudly, holding the phone close to her mouth, whispering "Call me back."

Angelina had a straight face the entire time, she didn't much like the idea of company...Regardless of what she thought, she now had it...she was dressed appropriately for the season...a sweater that hid her breasts and a compact bra underneath to reduce breast size, what was embarrassing was she was wearing converse too, All-Stars, and the same color...which would be bothersome because this was her favorite pair, now she could never wear them again while she was around him. She presumed he'd brought his suitcase and amenities because...House Sitting meant you were going to stay more than a day, so here's to hoping they don't kill each other as she opened the door to see a man she hadn't expected to see...older than her...yes...buff...handsome by the standards of most woman who loved nothing more than a cock...but..other than that, he was actually kind of cute by her standards...At first she didn't say much of anything...other than her widened eyes...she was too shocked to say anything at first...confused...then-"uuuuuh......Hi?..I'm guessing you're that guy my Dad was raving about."

Last edited:
Tobias quickly scanned the woman standing in front of her, and internally approved of her looks. He cleared his throat and nodded. "Yeah, I'm Tobias. You must be Angelina. Nice to meet you." He replied, holding out his hand to shake hers. After doing so, he slowly walked in and was immediately gobsmacked by what he saw.

While the house looked great on the outside, it looked even better on the inside. "Wow. My place looks like shit so much right now." He said, as he kept turning his head from side to side, looking at every little detail he could see. After a few moments of looking around, finding where everything is, he turned back towards Angelina and smiled. "Nice place. Seriously. Amazing." He said, crossing his muscular arms to his chest.

"So, your Dad didn't give me tons of detail. He seemed in a rush. How long are your parents gone for?" He asked her, trying to be as polite as possible.

"2 Months, I don't know, might be longer..." Oh, God, no wonder she was so upset, she'd have to spend more than a month with this person. He must have been payed a hefty sum to be here now...Including board and, I guess 'After Tax', he must have been payed to be here for less 10,000 dollars...more or less...Depending on what HE asked for on his resume and what he eared on a regular basis when he was employed because clearly he wasn't employed if he had the time to house sit. Or he could have easily done this for a living. Didn't take a second for her to linger off into the living room, playing with a string at the end of her sleeve. "Why...did my Dad trick you into staying here without telling you how long he'd be out of the roost?"

"No, nothing like that." He replied, following her into the living room. "I'll admit, I wasn't expecting 2 months, but I can deal with that. I guess you're not so happy with it, though." He continued, as he pulled out his phone and quickly looked at it. "Hmm." He said, before putting his phone back into his jean pocket. He then proceeded to sit down in the biggest, comfiest chair he could see. He stretched out his legs and sighed, before looking over to Angelina and smiling.

"So, tell me about yourself, Angelina..... or do you want me to go first?"

"Oh, what gave you that idea? The fact that my parents don't trust me to be alone or the fact that I'm slowly pulling away?" Specifially from him as she sat practically across the room at the end of the room, more the middle so there was some space between them, on a loveseat that was possibly the brightest piece of furniture or THING in the room. Mirroring her own personality in some ways when she was in a better mood and wasn't talking to a stranger who was sharing her personal space...which was the whole house.

sofa%20myapple%20gran%20hermano%2012%201.jpg

Just the way she crawled ontop of the bed like large loveseat and grabbed a pillow, hugging it to her chest, was damn cute but also made her look like a mama Viper protecting herself, curling up in a space of her own as she observed the strange man taking refuge in her father favorite chair.

"I really can't tell you that much, you'd have to know me to get the jist of me...sometimes words can't explain as much as actions or...just taking the time to get to know someone...but that's just me."

"That's true." He replied, as he watched her cuddle the pillow. He smiled, as he thought it was kind of cute. The moon began to glow brightly as the night was getting late. "Well, it is getting kind of late. I'm actually kind of tired, so I think I'll go to sleep. Can you quickly show me where I'll be sleeping?" He asked her, getting up off of the comfy chair and started to yawn a little bit, while also stretching his arms up high, which made his black muscle shirt ride up slightly so that Angelina could see his bellybutton and part of his extremely well-toned abs.

She couldn't help but admire his abs, why did he have such PERFECT ABS...he was the enemy. He was the reason she couldn't masturbate in the serene comfort of her home...or...actually...getting a better look at his abs and how his pelvic muscles formed perfect V as he stretched....She'd have something new to masturbate about...possibly tonight, depending on how frisky she felt. Blushing, she looked anywhere else but at his Abs...or in his general direction before passing right by him on the way to the stairs. "Follow me, I think I know what room my mother gave you." She gave him the Master Guest Room on the second floor. (Basement wasn't considered the third floor so...I guess there is sort of a 4th floor)

Walking up the staircase she sighed lightly, she didn't feel too tired but felt rather sluggish...COFFEE..she'd need coffee tonight...Definitely coffee...or tea..Yes...or BOTH..Even better. "This'll be your room."

54c144e1474e3_-_bedroom-design-ideas-celebrity-bedrooms-08-lgn.jpg

What did he lie about on his resume to get this kind of treatment, to stay at this...house, fuck it was more like a resort considering the floor plan and the backyard...let along the house's value as a whole and the luxuries. On the nightstand next to his bed he'd find a black note written by her father giving him instructions...then...under his pillow he'd find a red envelope written by her mother...with her own instructions.

"Thanks." Tobias said to Angelina, as he walked further into the room, before turning around to her and nodding. "I'm going to bed now, so have a good night." He said, as she closed the door and walked off. As soon as she did, he walked over to the black note and picked it up.

Tobias,

Dear Mr. Black,

If you're reading this I take that you've agreed to stay here without the prior knowledge of knowing you'd be sharing the house with my daughter. I assume I called you beforehand to tell you last minute that you'd be staying in the house with her; I assume she's told you about the length of our vacation. If you're dissatisfied with this then in the safe in your room..the combination is 5683...you'll find 6,500 dollars more to add to your additional stay, as my wife informs me that you might want to have your own set of groceries and whatnot to make yourself comfortable. Also, the additional money is a bribe to stay, as I do not know when we shall be home. I shall my call my daughter to inform her of our departure from Cuba and if there shall be an delay or stops. You'll be paid another 1,000 if the house isn't in shambles upon my return....And of my daughter, she is my pride and joy. I take it you'll do right by me and watch over her in my absence. She means everything to me.

Sincerely,

Kendric Chiffon

"Well, okay then." He replied, putting the note back down on the nightstand, before moving to the pillow and taking out the red letter from Angelina's mother. This one, he had no idea what it would read.

Dear Tobias,

Angelina nor her father know about this letter, so please keep it secret.

My daughter, as you've probably already deduced...is not the most normal girl of her age. She's very opinionated, shy, and sheepish around new people she meets, so don't be dissuaded by her strange behaviour. She's trying to scout you out to make sure you're 'okay'...Kind of...like how a house cat takes warming up to...but don't let her come to you, go to her, she wont admit it but she likes the attention...like a cat.

Now, there are some rules:

1. You will not only be taking watch over the house but my husband has hired you to watch over our daughter as well. Which is why he asked you how much you....bench press...is that what it's called? Anyways, we've had a stream of break-ins in the past and ever since then my husband has felt self conscious about leaving our daughter here alone. Please don't tell her this though, she'll most likely whine about it and you'll never hear the end of it.

2. You have free run of the household.

3. Make sure Angeline doesn't go swimming when you're not home, she might hit her head on something and...you can only imagine how mortified I'd be if I found out this happened on your watch. I say this because she is rather carefree and I have never been comfortable with her swimming unsupervised as 35% percent of accidents in the pool are because of lack of supervision. Plus, honestly, she's almost slipped and fell in the past because the was running by the pool...she was lucky she landed in the water.

4. Don't eat TOO much junk food while we're gone, that's goes for BOTH of you...because monkey see monkey do, as they say.

5. My daughter is a night owl, she stays up at ALL hours of the night. So don't be shy, if you can't sleep, get to know her. I have a feeling she already likes you, more than you know....if she tries to distance herself, which...i'm sure she has...if you find yourself in her midst at night then go ahead an break her persona space, she won't like it at first but she needs to know you're going to be staying here and that her space if official your space...don't be shy, I'm sure you won't hurt her..I talked with your old girlfriend and she said you were pretty much a gentleman so...Oh, I took the liberty of statically testing you with the women you've previously dated so I know how you'll treat my daughter, which I expect as a LADY. (Meaning, she knew he was a sex fiend to an extend and was giving him the green light to 'touch' her daughter...just to see what she'd...if she called complaining, she knew she'd made a mistake...she was sure Tobias knew what he was doing though...in more than one way.)

6. Most important of all....Triscuits do not a meal make. Tell her that they aren't DINNER-

Just then Angelina walked into Tobias' room without knocking, holding a box of-wouldn't you know it-Triscuts. "Do you want dinner? Did you have dinner yet?"

Nor are they LUNCH, BREAKFAST, or BRUNCH...so no Triscuits with any assorted cheese or the sort at all hours of the day. And I know she'll try to convince you otherwise, but don't be persuaded. She hides those damn boxes everywhere.

Obviously she didn't have dinner so....this was exactly what Martha, Angelina's mother, was talking about.

"No thanks, I'm okay." he replied.

Damn girl, already going through the Triscuits...this was CHAOS...for her at least. ".....Are you seriously going to lock yourself in your room.....I'm sorry, I don't make your decisions, do whatever you want." Basically saying 'You'd rather stay in this silly little room than smash your cock into my little box? Ripping and widening out my little pussy in all the rooms of the house whenever and where ever you'd like? You're stupid.' Exiting the room with her box of wheaty goodies, she left walked back downstairs and headed to the living room, thinking she'd have the night to herself.

After a moment of thinking about it, Tobias caved in and sighed. He slowly walked down the stairs and towards where Angelina was sitting, who was nibbling on her triscuits. He plonked down next to her and held out his hand. He knew that her mother didn't approve of the triscuits, but they're just food. It wasn't like she was gobbling down pills or shooting up heroin. Plus, looking at her nice figure, she clearly kept in shape and didn't need to worry about being unhealthy or anything of the sort. He continued to hold out his hand, waiting for her to place some of them on it.....

Triscuits were so delicious they should have been deemed drugs, as they were indeed her favorite snack when she smoked weed, which her best guy friend Mark brought over to partake in once in awhile when he wasn't being greedy. They were her favorite snack, which is exactly why she reacted the way she did. Instead of giving him a Triscuit she smacked his hand, like he was giving her a low-five. Continuing to nibble like a little chipmunk at the wheat cracker, staring at the...she was watching beginning of The Hangover.

She looked at him from the corner of her eyes for a second them smiled, trying to hide it with her bangs. Now realizing how this was more out of impulse than anything else, she automatically reacted to the hand being put out that way without thinking how funny her reaction was in retrospect...this was something only Mark would pull, what she'd just done to him. He didn't really ask her, he just put his hand out...what did you expect?

Tobias looked as his hand after she smacked it like his hand was someone else's. He then looked up at her and saw her smiling coyly. "Pfft, fine." He said, as he put his hand down for a moment, watching the movie play out on the huge flat-screen tv they had in the living room. At least 50 inches. It almost felt like he was in a cinema. After a few more moments, when she wasn't looking, Tobias decide to mess with her and quickly steal the triscuits right from her hands, and began to hold them behind himself, keeping them out of reach, like he teasing a fat kid with a chocolate bar. He knew she'd react, but not like this....

"Oh, Dude, you don't want to play this game with me..I have 3 older brothers, Don't even." Teasing the fat kid who happened to have an affinity for chocolate wasn't nice, and she wouldn't have that in her house. "Don't make me lick my hand and smack it against your face, I will use street rules." After five full seconds of not receiving the box back she replied with another threat, and a renewed smile. "I will give you a purple nurple. I am serious, bro hahaha, you don't know who you're messing with."

"Oooo, I'm sooo scared! Please. I have 2 older sisters, who used to beat the shit out of me when we were kids. I can take ANYTHING you dish out." Tobias replied, with a cocky smile on his face. He continued to wave the box around, and due to his long limbs, it was easy. "Come on, Angelina. What you gonna do? Hmm?" Tobias said, taunting her. Suddenly, his phone buzzed from a Facebook notification, which distracted Tobias just for a split second, which gave enough time for Angelina to do something.

"I will throw you in a hole like Buffalo Bill!" When she saw his eyes shift for a split second, she reacted, attacking him, crawling on top of him. Thinking she could suffocate him with her breasts, not realizing she still had that damn compact bra that kept those luscious ladies packed away, she rested her tits against his face, forcing him down into the couch so she could lay her chest against his face and reached for the box. She was really small compared to him in height so this was difficult, more than the average woman would know as she was a solid 5ft tall. He had some serious height on her, cuteness couldn't always will out against brute strength and height...not to mention she was trying to crush the poor guy, but it would take more than that to best this 'beast'.

Tobias laughed hard when she got on top of him, as her breasts plonked down right on his face. If that was a weird technique to make him give in, it wasn't working. If anything, it made him fight more. The arm he had that wasn't holding the box of delicious treats was used to make space in between them. For a quick moment, he used his large hand to push Angelina up slightly, but by her large chest. Quickly realizing that, he changed it so that his forearm was pushing her up instead. She was still fighting, but he was just too big and too strong. "Give it up, Angelina. You'll never beat me. NOTHING you do will defeat me!" He said in a weird "supervillian-esque" tone.

"You know what, you can have them!" She was tired of this ridiculous shit, she wasn't going to fight a grown-ass man over a box of delicious Triscuits in her own home when she could OBVIOUSLY get her older brother to do that for her. Pushing herself off him, she nodded to him, as if saying 'I see how this is going to be...You finished...okay...', walking out of the room...she returned with another box of Triscuits, plopping right back down in the same space she was in before. "Bitch, I can do this all night....Let's see when you finally crash, Old Man, you're going to get tired eventually." If he was going to be a Supervillian about it then she'll have to concoct a plan to stop his conniving Triscuit stealing ways that were upsetting the delicate balance of her universe...but first...She opened the box up like a boss, making a show of it by making sure she muted the volume on the TV so he could hear the box being ripped open as she took a Triscuit out, grinning ear to ear at him, taunting him!

"Old man? I'm 30!" Tobias responded, as she ripped open the box in front of him with the one of the most cheekiest smiles he had ever seen. "Well, I think you've had ENOUGH." Tobias says, as he quickly snatches the second box of triscuits from Angelina's hands and taunted her back. "GAME ON." He yelled with a huge smile on his face. When he first came here, he didn't think he'd be having that much fun over the course of the job, but so far, he was enjoying himself, and enjoying the company of Angelina. "Every time you get a box, I'll take it from you. Mwahahahaha!"

"That beard makes you look 45, plus 30 is super old in man years, it's like Dog Years compared to a woman. Your face sweater says that alone." He was doing exactly as Martha had instructed, keeping the Triscuits away from her, but I don't think she meant in this way...then again she wasn't very specific about HOW to keep them away if he should take pleasure in torturing her daughter this way. "Then by the end of this month the whole house will be FILL with Triscuits...because I will go the distance and order a truck-load...don't play this game with me, I'm telling you 47-year-old Ryan Gosling, you don't want what I will be when you take away my wheat." You could tell she wasn't lying, she didn't want to play this game because by the end of the night he might find himself tied to the nearest tree. "I'll give you one more chance...give the boxes back." Smiling, she was clearly having fun with him too, but she was also pretty angry he was subjecting her to this behavior.

"Pretty big talk from such a small lady." Tobias replied, continuing to taunt her with the now two boxes of delicious triscuits treats. He was loving this. Tobias always had a bit of a child inside of him. Most people do. While he had 2 older sisters, he also had a younger brother, named Marcus, who he played with and taunted all the time. This brought back those good memories, except now it was with a "grown" woman.

"Okay, IF I give you back the boxes you want soooo badly, what's in it for me? Hmm?" Tobias asked Angelina, waiting for a response.

"....." Two things could happen...one...he was indeed kind of cute, but of course she tended to lean towards men who were a bit older who hated her childish nature as her work tended to be very ADULT oriented to the point where it made her mother uncomfortable....But he was real sweet, the kind of guy she'd definitely like to do more than blow, that was for sure...oh the things she could do to this poor poor foolish man who messed with her emotions by taking away something she loved...she'd of taken away something he loved, but she literally just met him; Two....and two was very drastic...she didn't want to but...she might as well take a chance. Leaning in too close for comfort, the minx of a woman captured his lips in a quick heated kiss, nothing spectacular, but just the skill level in this smile kiss was impressive, how she tilted her head to the side at Juuuuust the right angle, moaning in a heated breath like she was kissing an adonis, a Greek God, the definition of a MAN as she rubbed up his arm, massaging the muslces with that delicate small hand that only a young woman possessed. Rubbing up his wrist, she stole back the box...but didn't stop kissing him just yet...only pulling away after a full minute of 'experimenting'.

".....Thanks." Winking at him as she pulled away to give him breathing room, probably having caught him off guard with that kiss.

"... You're welcome?" Tobias replied. He definitely wasn't expecting that. A kiss like that from out of the blue. He didn't care, but it was surprising. He leaned back for a moment, processing what just happened, then shook his head. "No, no, no. That's it? That's not good enough." He replied, as he then proceed to lean back in, grab the back of her head with enough strength to pull her towards him, but not enough to hurt her at all and then kissed her back, this time, with a lot more passion. Her lips tasted good to her. Maybe the triscuits helped that, he wasn't sure.

Speaking of which, he then grabbed the box from her, still kissing her, but placed it on the table, then used his strong hands to pull her in closer, to a point where her large tits, even though covered with a bra, were squeezing up against his powerful chest.

What she did next was sudden, but definitely not bad at all.

Caught off Guard, she practically screamed when he brought her into his arms, soon moaning when the kiss deepened and turned passionate. Arms wrapping under his to pull herself closer, rubbing his back in the process as she ran her finger along the back of his T-Shirt, as if to silently than him for the kiss that was mind-blowingly intense what at the same time....Damn, she'd never had a man kiss her like this...Kiss her like only a man could. He too tasted SO GOOD, like a mixer of Mint and Rosemary.....oh wait, that was her, she tasted like Rosemary. And his beard, OH, his beard, tickling the sides of her mouth with each hormonally driven movement. Honestly, she didn't want this kiss to end, she wanted to just relax in his lap for the rest of the day and make-out with him....maybe they'd both get lucky. But the temp was broken when she heard the door bell ring...'DAMN IT!!!' Probably the mail-...The mail...THE MAIL! YES~ She was waiting for something this whole week!

Back
Top Bottom