Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Questionable Experiment (PsionicCuttlefish & Soft Stroke)

PsionicCuttlefish

Supernova
The online ad was a little vague, but interesting. It was from some small new start-up company somewhere in the city, looking for volunteers to try out some products they were developing. The body of the ad read:

"We are researching a new line of enhanced exercise machines and other body-improvement products designed especially for women, and we need volunteer subjects to test their effectiveness. The only qualification necessary is to be a female. The testing period will last anywhere from a day to a week or rarely but possibly more, depending on the aptitude of the subject. Subjects will be offered a sum of $5,000 per day of testing at the conclusion of the experiment for that subject. If you are interested, stop by our office at the following address on any day during business hours..."

The rest of the ad was rather vague, citing "proprietary secrets and confidentiality" regarding the nature of the improved exercise machines and products to be tested. Perhaps a bit suspicious, but for a young girl on hard times, the chance to make a serious chunk of cash for just a few days of being a guinea pig was likely too good to pass up...

For Amari, this was the perfect chance to shore up her new college debt. The young 21 year old Junior had been studying Bio-systems and was interested in learning more about the inventing side of product development. The ad was vague, not stating what exactly they were going to research. But the $5000 per day pricepoint was all that the girl needed to take the job.

Amari was a beautiful girl in many ways. The girl was 5'8" with lovely chestnut colored skin, her mother being Cacuasian but her father Indian. She had a lovely figure, hourglass as it would be. However, her bust and butt were rather lacking, only being B cups and not very perky. She was cute in the sense that she was a lovely sculpted figure with flawless skin, in the cute sense to be precise. She yawned slowly as she saw the building in view, deprived of sleep from her last college exam.

As she walked inside, she saw a secretary at the front and walked forward, gently unfolding a copy of the advertisement and presenting it to her, "Hello, my name is Amari. I'm here to apply for this job opening... if it is still open!"

From the outside, the office of the company was relatively nondescript, and once inside, it was almost equally ordinary. The lobby area was a mid-sized room with a secretary behind a single desk, and a waiting area off to the side. The waiting area had several adequately-soft-looking chairs, a coffee table with random magazines on it, and a water dispenser with a stack of paper cups off to the side. There were several plain doors in the room, but all were marked "EMPLOYEES ONLY".

When Amari approached the secretary's desk, the secretary--a middle-aged woman dressed conservatively and with her hair in a bun, perhaps the most typical and ordinary secretary one could imagine--looked up from whatever she was doing and smiled at Amari. "Welcome, dear! Yes indeed, we are always looking for more volunteers for testing. It's not exactly a 'job' per se, just a short-term experiment that we will offer you compensation for when it is complete. Please, have a seat, and someone will be with you shortly to take you to the back, and you can get started."

Once Amari complied, the secretary returned to typing away on her computer. Amari probably also noticed something, possibly as soon as she walked in; it was warm in this building. Like someone had cranked up the thermostat. It wasn't sweltering, but it was definitely warmer than most people kept their offices. The secretary didn't seem bothered in the slightest by it. Amari could wait. And wait. And no one arrived right away (any question on this was met with "They're on their way, just need to take care of something in the back first")...but that water dispenser was looking mighty tempting...

What Amari didn't know, couldn't know, was that the water in the dispenser was laced with a powerful and fast-acting sedative.

Amari wore a simple black shirt with a small white blouse overtop, along with a small red tie to help complete her look. She was also wearing a long flowing skirt that reached her knees, giving her legs some breathing room. Despite her lack of a bust, she looked beautiful, like a Japenese Schoolgirl of many sorts. However, her nice outfit made it so she was very hot when she walked in by default, the warm fall air having made her sweat underneath the collar. She pulled at her collar, moaning a tiny bit and groaning as she felt the hot air escape as she aired herslef out.

Seeing the secretary point to the chair for her to sit, she smiled widely and slowly walked over towards the chair, sitting right next to the water cooler. AS she did, she looked up, "Thank you! I hope I make the job." She looked over towards the cooler and yawned, her lck of sleep from Midterms catching up to her. She reached up and rubbed her eyes, slowly reaching over to graba cup. She was thirsty and the heat was making it worse. What would a litlte thing of water do to her?

Slowly, she took a cup of water and drank it, yawning a small bit and leaning her head back slowly. She closed her eyes, resting her eyes. It was then that the sedative suddenly began to take effect. Within a few minutes, she let out a long yawn and her eyes fluttered, groaning and looking over towards the secretary. The sleepiness began to take ahold of her as time passed.

10 minutes had passed and the sedative was now in full swing. She looked up towards the secretary, "If I fall asleep, would you... wak.." She let out a massive yawn and her head fell backwards, passing out and feeling her body go limp.

The secretary noted that Amari was dressed rather cutely, but that wouldn't matter for much longer. After Amari sat down, the secretary watched Amari without looking directly at her. It took only a few moments for the young girl to get up and get some water from the cooler. Good. The secretary continued to type away as she waited. Amari visibly got sleepier and sleepier, until finally, she tried to speak up but then slumped back in her chair. The secretary smiled. It wasn't a nice smile.

The secretary pressed a button on her desk. "Sir? Another one is ready for testing."

Gradually, Amari would rouse to wakefulness. At first, the only thing she would be able to register is that she was sitting in a comfortable cushioned chair with armrests and a headrest that was leaned back slightly--a perfect orientation for restfulness. It was quite comfortable, and the ambient light was dim, so sleeping in a bit would feel quite attractive. But as the sedative in Amari's system wore off, she would notice that her skin felt...a little cooler than normal. A little more breezy than it should be, especially around chest and between legs. She might try to move--and when she did, she would find that she can't.

She would then realize that in addition to sitting down, her thighs were spread apart quite widely, at a bit more than a 90* angle. Not only that, but that the reason she couldn't move is that she would feel strong straps--around her neck, upper arms, elbows, wrists, upper thighs, lower thighs, upper calves, and ankles. And that she couldn't feel any of her clothes.

"Ah, you're awake! Good, now we can get started." A male voice said, and the lights abruptly turned up. When Amari opened her eyes, she would find herself in a large and odd laboratory-looking room with all kinds of weird machinery. She would also be able to confirm that yes, she was completely naked, and yes, she was tightly restrained and bound to the seat she was in. There was a brown-haired young-ish man in a long white labcoat standing near her, with an unsettling grin on his face. "Now, Test Subject #37, we can begin your experiment."

When Amari's eyes opened up, the comfort of the chair made her forget what had happened for a moment. In that moment, she believed she was back home in her bed, sleeping soundly agianst her three pillows to prop up her neck with her body cuddled around a nice and warm body pillow. However, after said moment, the cold air prickling against her skin made her realize that she was not, and her eyes slowly fluttered open to stare at a large bright light shining on top of her, even if it was dimmed.

The girl took a moment to register that she was naked. The cold air was welcome, but it took her mind a moment to get back up to speed. When she realzied it, a shot of fear rain through her and her head jerked up, only to feel the large strap around her neck. She was strapped down at almost every possible movement, making so only her lower legs could flop around and that uselessly. Her thighs were also spread so far apart her pussy was on total display. The little slit was light pink and small, with a small path of pubic hair she hadn't shaved that month yet. Her little pucker was also shown to the world, throbbing in the cold air.

"W-What the... what happened...?" The shock made her quickly yank her arms up, only to have the straps hold them firm, "W-Wait, what is going on?!" She yelled, jerking her head up to come face to face with the strange man, "Subject?! Wait, what happened?! How did I get here?!" She yanked hard, her little breasts bouncing enticingly as she tried to yank herself upwards, "Why am I naked?! Actually no, WHERE AM I?!" She shouted, "And what's this about an experiment?!"

The 'scientist'-looking guy kept that disconcerting grin on his face as Amari's awareness returned, and naturally began to panic. She was quite a beautiful specimen; lithe body, decadent brown skin, and exotic facial features. Much too small titties though, but that would be fixed soon enough. The scientist just maintained his toothy smile in silence until Amari properly figured out that she was not going anywhere, and stopped hysterically asking questions. He loved this part--well, he loved every part of what was going to happen, but for this specifically he enjoyed the initial confused terror that would soon give way to dawning horrified comprehension once he explained things.

"My my, so many questions, but I shall endeavor to answer them all as fully and completely as I can, in order." The scientist-guy said in a perfectly calm, conversational tone, as if Amari was not currently bound in an extremely compromising manner. He took in a small breath. "You fell asleep in our lobby, as intended, so we could bring you here. You are here for your experiment. You are the thirty-seventh volunteer, thus, Test Subject #37. You already asked what happened. Us carrying you was how you got here. You are naked because that is required for the experiment. You are in our research facility. And..." The scientist's grin got fractionally wider. "This is the experiment you volunteered for, to test our equipment."

The straps holding Amari in the chair were soft and non-chafing, but quite thick, strong, and fairly tight. The scientist in particular enjoyed how she couldn't move any of her limbs, head, or her hips, but could arch her back slightly, and thus in her desperate attempts to make any motion she could, all she succeeded in doing was pushing her chest out into greater prominence and made them jiggle enticingly, though they were still far too disappointingly small. Amari would also notice two more things about her chair, being more aware as she was; most chairs had a square-shaped seat, but this one was a V-shaped seat, one that conformed to the angle of her thighs. Slightly like a toilet seat, it left her pussy and ass fully accessible and vulnerable. And lastly, her feet were also actually planted in padded stirrup-like footrests attached to the chair as well.

The calm and cool demanor that the man put off to Amari made the situation even worse for her. He looked like he was having fun with this... like he actually was enjoying watching her struggle. It was an awful feeling to think about, that someone was enjoying her suffering. However, thoughts like those were fleeting against the much more terrifying thoughts of what was going to happen to her in just a few short minutes. After all, he was standing very close to the large machinery, and they all were humming slightly as if he had prepped them just to see what they would do. Again, the thought terrified her... but she had so little time to entertain just one single thought amongst all the fear.

"W-Wait, I never volunteered for this! I-I applied for a job, I was going to be a research assistant! That's what that ad said!!" She shouted, "I never said anything about being a test subject! I would've explicetly remembered that!" After a few moments, her rambling became just that, annoying rambling. She finally realized after a few moments of him only grinning at her that she wasn't getting through to him, and so slowly closed her mouth. Instead, she opted to try to figure out more about this 'lobby' location that he was talking about, and see what he had in store for her.

The room was sparkly white and it was glorious in that regard. The place was immaculate and clean, every inch refelcting the other. The chair was a stark contrast, a black against a sea of white. The metalic gray devices were occupying a massive amount of the room, like a pack of wolves ready to see. She looked in front of her and saw there was a glass panel in the wall for observation, as though she was an animal about to be tested on. Every moment she looked about made everything worse, esepcially with her two most private holes being shown in full glory to the man. "What are you going to do to me exactly for this 'experiment'?!"

"Oh, but you did volunteer for this, and it was specifically not a job. Not my fault if you misread." The labcoated man said in an unsettlingly pleasant tone. "You are in a way a research assistant, however, as you will be assisting our research. And the ad was for you to test our equipment's effects on you, so logically that would make you a test subject, wouldn't it?" The scientist answered what he could, before Amari descended into near-incoherent babbles. No longer able to pick out specific words to address, the scientist fell silent. Oh, this was always so fun to watch.

Eventually however, Amari finally calmed down and took more careful stock of the room and all the currently-undeployed machinery around it, all while the scientist patiently waited and watched with a simple smile. When Amari finally spoke up again, the scientist's smile split open into a wide, toothy grin. "I am so glad you asked!" The scientist said, with a little 'aha!' flick of his wrist on the "so".

The scientist then took in a small breath, and spoke as if what he was saying was a subject he was passionate about and was very familiar with explaining. "Here, we are researching the female orgasm. Specifically, we are researching its effects on the female mind. So, we have many 'exercise machines' here--" The scientist gestured to all the machines in the room, as he paced back and forth in front of Amari's chair "--that will 'exercise' you, but not in the muscles of your limbs. More...everywhere else. We are going to bring you to climax...again and again and again and again. We are going to 'exercise' you sexually to your limits, and beyond." The scientist then stopped pacing, and looked Amari dead in the eye with a deadly chilling smile. "We are going to make you climax until your mind completely burns itself out. Exactly how long this takes, and how exactly the deterioration of your mind progresses, is what we are concerned with observing and recording. Of course..." The scientist started pacing again "We are going to offer you your compensation at the conclusion of the experiment as promised, but, well...if your mind is still capable of reacting to stimuli, then the experiment's not concluded yet, is it? Oh! And one last thing." The scientist stepped closer to Amari's chair. "The body-improvement products we are additionally going to test. Specifically, these--" the scientist then reached out with one hand and briefly groped one of Amari's B-cup breasts without the slightest hesitation, shame, or concern for her "--are much to small for our purposes. We're going to begin improving these soon." The scientist stepped back again, and clasped his hands together. "Any further questions before we begin?"

Amari's curiosity was indeed satisfied as she listened to the man spell out what was going to happen to her. The word 'orgasm' already put her in an alert state, squeamish around the notion of being made to cum in any shape or form. However, this only got worse the more that she had to listen to what awful things the man was going to do to her. Be made to cum until her mind broke? Her mind burning itself out unitl she could no longer even understand what was going to happen to her?! A sense of cold dread broke into her mind as suddenly the position that she was in made total sense, her pussy and ass being broadcast to him with no deterents. The feeling of now unwanted foresight made her started to shake as she tried to pull her legs closed, only to hvae the straps hold them firm and only make her tire herself out.

However, the feeling of suddenly having her body molested brought a sudden sense of utter disgust to her body. She let out a loud snarl and gasped hard, "W-What the?!" She shouted hard, starting to nervously squirm as he openly molested her breast, "W-Why the... why are you changing my body?! Aren't there ethics?! You have to obtain persmission and consent! I never signed any forms! This isn't it right! You can't do any of this at all, you friggen, you awful?!" She spat hard, growlng and thrashing i nthe tight bonds, trying with everything she had to get out now, but every action only making her hold firmer.

However, hearing a machine start, her eyes went wide as she realized that she was about to be brought to a grueling orgasm, "Y-You can't do this!!" She snarled hard and jerked her hips away as the machine chugged closer to her, making her yelping loudly, "N-No, no please don't! Don't do this!" Suddenly anger turned to fear as she shook heavily, "No!!!"

As Amari listened to the scientist's speech, and her face gradually took on an expression of utter horror...the scientist's mouth spread into his widest grin yet. That moment of dawning comprehension never gets old... Amari tried to struggle and close her legs again, but it was of course futile. After he shocked her back into reaction with his casual groping of her breast, she of course started yammering about how this was wrong. The scientist just continued to patiently smile. "True science waits for no ethics or paperwork." He said simply, which also likely bluntly demonstrated to Amari exactly how dire her current situation was. The scientist then went over to a nearby computer terminal and started typing into it, while Amari desperately and uselessly thrashed as hard as she could in her unyielding bonds.

After the scientist entered the commands into the computer, there was a mechanical buzzing as one of the machines started up and moved itself between the open legs of the brown-skinned girl. It stopped just short of her as she continued to protest in terror. "Oh, I think you'll find that we can..." The scientist replied to her assertion as he walked around, behind Amari's chair and out of sight. After a moment, she then felt a strange skeletal helmet slide on top of her head, with two parts of it pressing particularly firmly against the temples of her skull. "Nothing to worry about, this is merely going to monitor and record your brain activity for the duration of the experiment..." He said before walking back into sight, and over to the computer terminal. He typed in a few more commands, and Amari could just barely see several charts in different windows appear on the screen, including what looked like a three-dimensional representation of a brain. "Solid readings, negligible interference. Good. We are ready to begin. For starters, we're going to put you on the 'exercise' machine we affectionately nicknamed 'The Hole Bore'..." The scientist said as he typed yet a few more commands.

The machine between Amari's legs chugged and clunked as panels on it slid open and something began to extend on it...it was a rubber or foam cylinder mounted on an extending metal axel that looked almost uncomfortably large to the young girl, was blunt and rounded on the end, and had several tiny holes on it. With the thick strap around her neck, Amari could just barely look down enough to see the holes on the cylinder begin to leak glistening fluid as it inched closer and closer to her. In the next moment, she felt the rounded tip press against her pussy...and with the way her legs were strapped down, there was nothing she could do to shift her hole out of the way or avoid the object. It kept extending forward...and inexorably, it pushed its way into Amari. She felt her likely-inexperienced pussy entrance noticeably stretch wide by the girth of the cylinder, even though it was slightly squishy. It kept pushing forward, spreading her open, feeling extremely slick and slippery with the glistening fluid covering it. It filled up her pussy-channel until it had buried itself quite deep inside. "And now to begin exercising you..." The scientist said as he hit a key on the computer terminal. With a mechanical whirring sound...the shaft buried in Amari's pussy began to rotate, slowly at first...but it quickly began to pick up speed. It continually leaked more lubricating fluid as it really began to spin, drilling away into Amari's snatch!

"So, what do you think so far?" The scientist asked with an all-too-pleased smile on his face.

Amari's world started to crumble into utter terror as she felt the machine suddenly latch onto her, making it so she couldn't move. The helmet being placed on her head only brought another shock of terror to her system, her hands opening up wide as she started to rapidly thrash again, "W-Wait, waht are you doing?!" She felt the cold prongs against her temples and she shook her head, "N-No, take this off! Take this off right now!" She screamed as she heard the machine suddenly being to start, and soon the torture truly begun.

The large cylinder that extended from the machine looked utterly terrifying to Amari. The strap around her neck suddenly tightening made her panci though, now unable to see the thing actually inside her and only able to see the machine itself. She looked up, "W-Wait, the 'hole borer'?! What the?!" She screamed hard and jerked herself upwards, but each time she gained any ground the straps would just tighten and make it so she coudln't. Her poor pussy suddenly felt a squirt of gel on it, and the sudden coldness made her squeak, "H-HEY! Dno't you dare, that isn't, you don't touch that!" She jerked her body backwards, but the chair now held her firm as suddenly the cylinder began to push hard against her little cunny.

Amari's face screwed up and she puffed out her cheeks, fist curling as she tried to deny the machine any entry. She fought long and hard, her face going totally red as her toes curled and uncurled, but it was a loosing battle. After a few seconds an audible 'POP!' filled the room as the blunt tip suddenly pentrated her. The girl let out a loud yell of terror, "GET THIS OUT OF ME RIGHT NOW!" She yelled as the machine suddenly began to spread her, sending pain shooting up her spine. She yelled hard as it continued to bore deep into he,r pushing inside and streching her walls to her limits. The pain continued, tears forming in her eyes as it finally bottomed out. She let out a loud gasp as the cold lube squirted inside her, the machine now fully inside her.

"P-Please, wait no, no don't, DON'T!" She screamed as suddenly the machien began to vibrate, the slick lube making it so simple. Her inner walls tried to clamp down but it was no use as soon the machine was rotating steadily isndie of her. The sensation was utterly delightful minus the painful streching, and her toes continually curled and uncurled. She shut her eyes and jerked her head back as the toy began to pick up speed, the pleasureful sensation starting to become uncomfortable. "HHNGYRHG! STOP PLEASE!" She yelled loudly as the toy kept going, faster and faster, until it was literally drilling inside her. The sensation was now unbearable for her, and her eyes screwed up tightly as her little pussy was hardly able to take much at all. Her fingers and toes curled out as she started to scream again, the pleasure overwhelmig her and bringing her to an orgasm. Suddenly, a massive burst of femcum splattered on the floor as she came, but the toy still kept going. "I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE STTTOOPPP~!!!!"

All of Amari's protests about the helmet and the initial contact of the machine with her snatch were, naturally, ignored. The scientist just dutifully observed the process (with no small amount of enjoyment) as Amari struggled as hard as she could against the firm bindings of her chair. Once the 'business end' of the machine touched her pussy and began to push forward, the scientist was actually impressed with how well Amari was able to squeeze the muscles of her pussy closed, tensing up her entire body, to deny the dildo entry. Watching her go red-faced as she fought the inevitable was especially adorable. But of course, metal and motors were stronger than flesh. Once her muscles had failed her, she desperately returned to using her voice to try and get out of her current situation, but of course that did her equally no good as the scientist just watched, calm and unblinking, as if this were a movie.

Once the dildo began to rotate in Amari's pussy, the scientist finally turned away from her and looked at the charts and readouts on his computer terminal. "Hmm, good pleasure response...sensitivity within average bounds..." He said as the machine spun slowly at first, but began to pick up speed. "Mmm, yes, pleasure intensity mounting, all within typical starting patterns..." He continued to idly mutter as he watched the charts shift and change, as if the crying, screaming, begging girl sitting just a few feet behind him didn't exist. A minute passed...two minutes... "Intensity levels appear to be reaching their peak..." He said calmly as the milk chocolate skinned girl behind him then shrieked out through her first orgasm of the experiment. "Excellent! First climax, good baseline established. Things are off to a good start." He said, before he finally turned back around, as if acknowledging Amari's existence for the first time. "Why stop? The experiment has only just begun. Your contributions to science will be very valuable!" He said in a pleasant conversational tone, which might not even have been heard by the screeching female, if the only thing she would want to hear would be sudden compliance with her pleas.

The scientist turned back to the computer terminal and typed a few commands. The spinning dildo slowed down...a little bit...but this was a cruel mercy. It slowed down enough for Amari's cunt to re-sensitize itself a bit after its powerful climax, and then the dildo returned to its full spinning speed. The scientist waited until Amari had orgasmed a second time, then repeated the process--slowed down the dildo's spinning, then sped it back up for maximum effect, rather than allowing Amari's body to become inured to the top speed. After Amari's third orgasm, however... "Alright, good readings, good starting points...engaging second phase..." He said as he typed a few more commands.

Over the loud mechanical whirring of the spinning dildo, Amari would not hear a second, much quieter whirring. She would not even be able to see anything. And if she didn't hear the scientist speak, then she wouldn't have any warning whatsoever. But as the dildo in her pussy slowed down a bit...a few seconds later...Amari suddenly felt another cold, slippery, big thing...sliding between her spread asscheeks! Already weakened as she probably was, she was likely unable to do much to stop the second dildo from pushing its way, inch by inch, up her ass. Once it had gotten in good and deep and released plenty of lubricant in her ass...the second dildo, too, began to rotate...began to spin in her ass! It spun in the opposite direction as the first dildo, and picked up more and more speed until it matched the first, then they both kicked up to maximum speed together. Amari was being drilled in her ass and pussy at the same time!

Amari had never been a kinky girl, and as such she knew very little about orgasm. She, like many others, had pleasured herself, but it was a rare and uncommon thing for her, only when she felt it was nessecary. Without any experience, each orgasm that tore through her body was like being shot, but pleasure rather than pain tearing her up inside. Each time she came the scientist could see she was spraying fluid everywhere, as she was a squirter. Normally it'd just be a stream, but the spinning made it look like she was a water fountain of sorts. EAch time her thighs got wet and trembled, the dark skin trembling and heaving as her pussy begged for mercy against the relentless machinery. Her sensitivity levels were higher than every, making every whirl elict a shout. IT was as though she was running but coudlnt' stop, even though every bit in her body wanted to.

Being not the kinky type, Amari had never experimented with Anal. Suddenly feeling the huge and slimy appendage against her ass made a different scream come from her (as all she could do was moan and cry out by now). Her tiny pucker was thankfully clean and loose, as the lubricant was so strong it let the toy go right inside. As the head popped in, Amari let out a cry like an animal being shot, the pain of having it occur briefly piercing hte orgasmic delight. However a simple kick up of hte machine made her achieve her fourth orgasm and spray again, spazming in her bonds and, more or less, running out of energy and becoming compliant to this... this horrible and seductive form of torterous delight And it was that lack of energy that caused a loud POP to fill the room ast he machine finally bottomed out inside her ass.

When the whirling started, Amari's brain overloaded from the two sensations. Her pussy convulsed so hard the machine actually stalled for one moment before continuing again. She let out a gutheral and primal scream of delight as she felt her two holes become drilled open wide, both of them now gaping. Her pussy looked like mince meat by now and her ass would be soon to follow. Her orgasms now came much faster, the anal stimulation (right over her prostate no less) bringing her to new heights. The volume of fluid she gushed out increased both in quantity and frequency. By the tenth orgasm of the session, however, her fingers had stopped curling up as the eneryg was wearing off. She became limp in the bonds and her tongue hung out like a dog. Not broken in any way, but simply exhuasted and compliant... for now.

The scientist was somewhat focused on the data readouts on his computer, but since this was the test subject's first 'session', there wasn't too much interesting or unexpected going on yet, and he could review the recorded data later. So for the moment, he let himself enjoy the shouting and struggling from Amari as the machine drilled away into her pussy, noting how she squirted juices of arousal with every orgasm she hit. That was expected, it would be cleaned up later. He also enjoyed the way she screamed even more urgently as the secondary shaft slid up her ass and started drilling that, too. Very impressively, she actually clenched down on the spinning dildos so hard it actually slowed them for a moment, before her muscles weakened and the dildos picked their speed back up. Her raw, tortured screams from that point on were quite a treat.

By the time she had endured ten consecutive orgasms since the session started, she was visibly exhausted, and the readouts were reflecting that in her mental state. The scientist enjoyed the tongue-hanging-out, limp, fucked-silly expression on her face, but it was finally time to end the first session. It was possible to leave a female on one of their machines 24 hours a day, every day, until their minds irreversibly melted down--they had done that a few times already--but the better, more interesting, and more useful data was obtained if the brain-melting was not done nonstop, but if the subject was allowed to regain consciousness in between sessions first, and if different machines were used each time. So, the scientist typed on his keyboard and the spinning dildos slowed down, but did not stop completely. There was one other thing to do first.

The scientist went over to a supplies cabinet, and retrieved two small syringes filled with green fluid. He brought them over to the chair Amari was bound in, while she was still blank-eyed from exhaustion and panting like a dog, and wouldn't wiggle too much. He set one of the syringes down, groped one of Amari's breasts with his free hand, then carefully pushed the needle of the syringe into Amari's nipple. He then pressed down on the plunger, injecting the green fluid into her breast. Once spent, he removed and put down the empty syringe, picked up the full one, then did the same to Amari's other breast.

If Amari was not too 'blanked-out' from exhaustion just yet, she would feel a tingling warmth spreading throughout her breasts. The scientist then called for assistance, from two very large and burly individuals dressed in full-body black security outfits and wearing concealing helmets. The scientist then fully shut off the pussy and ass drilling machine, making it retract and pull its dildos out, then removed the helmet on Amari. The two uniformed muscleguys arrived at Amari's chair and began to very carefully undo her straps and bindings. Once Amari was 'free', they picked up and firmly held the limp, exhausted girl between them as they carried her over to a new binding apparatus. This one was a bit less extensive than the binding-chair, but would suffice just as well. It began with placing Amari's legs into two large weirdly-shaped tubes with cushioned insides, and once Amari was in up to her middle-thighs, the cushions in the tubes inflated to conform around her legs and seal them in. The tubes, mounted on movable mechanical arms, moved to pull Amari's legs into doing as close to the splits as her body would allow, with her torso upright. Her arms were then pulled up, and her hands pulled behind her head, which were then fit into two smaller cavities just behind her head, which were also cushioned inside...and there, the cushions as well inflated and firmly sealed Amari's hands in, with a few extra straps added to her arms just to be safe. Amari could move her upper body around quite a lot compared to the chair she was in, but still couldn't move in any way that mattered.

After Amari was secured, and before she could shake off her exhaustion, another thing happened. The scientist pulled a black tube with straps on the ends of it down from a hanger above, and firmly pushed the end of the mouth-tube past Amari's lips. The straps then went around her head, affixing the tube firmly in her mouth and sealing her lips closed around it. The brain-scanning helmet was put back on Amari, and the scientist stood near a different nearby computer terminal as more readouts blinked on. He then waited for Amari to regain full alertness.

Amari's body was a single mess of orgasm and utter mess. Heat and lust poured into her body with seemingly no end in sight. She squealed heavily, her body leaking and pulsing continual juices. Even as the dildos slowed down, even more juices continued to pump out of her, making a large puddle on the floor. She wasn't able to think, only to react to the insane pleasure. Her hips continued to pump and jerk up and down, trying in vain to move away from the spinning toys. But they did their job, keeping her right on the brink of orgasm just so that she couldn't come back to full awareness just yet. And, as such, she was easy limp when the two syringes began to push into her nipples. The nipples tingled for a moment as the contents were emptied out, and the pain was masked by the pleasure still coursing from her body. She leaned her head back as the warmth only added to the confusing pleasure, all so she didn't notice her breasts starting to slowly grow.

As the two men detached her, Amari immediatly slumped forward, fully limp. As the didlos pulled out, her two holes looked bored wide open, large enough to look up. One could even see the faintest outline of her womb from her gaping pussy, the machine having drilled all the way up to it. The two holes dripped pre and lube onto the floor, leaving a long trail behind her as she was dragged along by the two men. Her breasts began to swell slightly, barley noticeable by the pleasure. However, the pleasure started to slowly subside, and signs of her coming back to full awareness starting to show. Her fingers and toes started to twitch, and her eyes started to open. As the two of them arrived to the next machine, the girl was beginning to take notice of the situation around her.

As her arms and legs were roughly forced inside the heat sealing tubes, the sensation brought her back to consciousness. The tubes went up to her elbows and halfway up her thighs. As the two pulled out, an amount of pain coursed through her as the tubes pulled apart. A loud 'crack' was heard as she was forced to do the splits for the first time, pain shooting up in her. Her thighs quivered as fire started to burn, making her conciousness finally come back. Right as she was about to scream, the tube was forced hard into her mouth, as well as the helmet back onto her head. She blinked hard and tried to stare at him, protests beginning to form. "MHPH! MAGAPH! FMFAGH!" Her cires were half of pain and half of confusion, her thighs burning as well as being unsure what was truly happening. She jerked around, gasping in fear.

Once the helmet was on Amari's head and the tube in her mouth, she seemed to snap back into awareness quite quickly. As expected, she shook her upper body around as much as she could...which likely also made her feel a sensation she had hardly felt before; that of jiggling boobs on her chest, as they had now grown from a B-cup to a C-cup size. The growth wouldn't continue for much longer, it would take several injections over two or three days to get her breasts up to a proper acceptable size. The scientist let her make her muffled sounds of protest and struggling motions, until she eventually calmed down with time at least a bit.

"All right, seems you are ready for the next part of the experiment, Test Subject #37." He spoke up as he looked at her. "It's actually going to take a little bit of extra time before we start you on your next exercise machine. As you can probably feel, you are rather open between your legs at the moment. That is less efficient for your pleasure. So we are going to use some more of our body-improvement products to do just that: improve your body. Plus, your body will be burning a lot of resources exercising over the next few days until your mind fully collapses. Thus, we are going to supply you with nourishment. It's a special 'shake' blend we came up with, mixed with all the vitamins, proteins, and other things the human body needs, plus our improvement products. Your body we need intact, it's your mind we need to find the absolute limits of. Here you go..."

The scientist then turned away from Amari and typed in a command on the keyboard. Amari heard the sound of fluid flowing through a pipe, but it wasn't a watery sound, it sounded more syrupy. Amari could hear and feel something moving down through the tube leading to her mouth, getting closer...until it finally began to flow into her mouth.

It tasted like semen!

Thick, viscous, and slightly bitter--but also laced with some sweetness--the substance began to fill up Amari's mouth, not too fast to be overwhelming, but with unstoppable pressure if backed up. In seconds, she would have to start swallowing, or choke.

The sensation of actually having breasts was one that Amari wasn't sure entirely how to react to. The girl never had to worry about them, and all her life she'd been a bit insecure about it. When all the other girls were filling out, she was at hte same bust size as wehn she hit puberty. She had come to terms with it, but suddenly having two massive jugs bounce up and down was new. Her face was incredibly suprised as she felt the two jugs bounce up and down, moaning heavily and groaning as they smacked at her. IT was so odd... and she could only imagine that was what having testicles must be like.

However, hearing hte machien start to churn, all her new sensations were forgotten as she instead began to panic. She squealed a small bit and heard the odd chugging begin, the tube inside her mouth starting to move as well. She gagged a small bit as the tube was forced deep into the back of her throat, making it so that her gag reflex was automatically triggered. She whimpered hard and started to tremble as she felt soemthing suddenly press into her mouth... filling it instantly. Just then, the tube inflated at the tip, forming a butterfly gag of sorts so that she couldn't let any escape from her mouth.

This... semen as it was digusted the girl, but she had to drink it. She gagged and her eyes shut tightly as she was forced to uncerimonuously gulp down large amounts of the stuff. The sheer volume filled her belly in sheer moments, and soon her belly bloated from it. She continued to dirnk it down even as she felt her belly get full, to the point where she felt she coudln't swallow anymore. She hated hte feeling but had to...

Some of the previous test subjects had started out with almost no breasts, and it was always interesting to watch them shake their torso around after they were gifted with real breasts, the way they moaned at their new jiggly tits. Watching Amari as she briefly experimented with her newly-enhanced breasts was no different. However, even test subjects who started with barely-adequate tits also had fun reactions when their tits got even bigger, and the secondary effects of having their breasts improved to an acceptable size kicked in...all of which would be even more pronounced on the formerly titless Amari over time.

Then, the feeding machine engaged. The scientist watched Amari as she struggled with the mechanisms invading her mouth and throat as the feeding-tube prepared itself. Then the feeding-fluid hit. In his mind, the scientist was grinning as Amari grimaced, screwed her eyes shut, and forced herself to start swallowing. The noisy, throaty gulping sounds she made were quite nice to hear, and the undulations of her neck were fun to watch. However, after a few moments, the scientist turned back to the computer screen and monitored the readouts, while Amari continued to helplessly guzzle down her liquid food. Eventually, from the readouts of her vitals, the scientist determined that her stomach should be about full. "Okay, I think that shall do." The scientist said as he unhurriedly typed in a command. Mercifully, right before Amari felt that she really couldn't swallow another drop, the flow of cum from the tube finally ceased.

"Right then. Our body-improvement products mixed in with the nourishment you just ate will take a little time to get working, the first time. The more of it you take, the faster it'll work in the future. For now, about half an hour should suffice for our products to do their job. So, take the next half-hour off. Rest, relax, you've earned it. We'll continue your experiment later." The scientist said with a sickeningly calm smile as he turned and walked out of sight, without even taking the feeding-tube out of Amari's mouth. A minute later, Amari heard the sound of a heavy, mechanized door open and close.

She was left hanging in the new restraining device forcing her to do the splits and holding her arms behind her head. Left alone with only her own thoughts for company, and a stomachfull of nauseatingly warm, settling cum.

Minutes passed. Amari likely couldn't be sure how many. But after ten minutes, she started to feel...an odd sensation down below. Her pussy, ass, and thighs all began to itch a little. The burning sensation in her thighs--which by now had already become a dull ache--was actually beginning to fade for real. A few minutes later, Amari could actually then feel her ass and pussy both begin to...close up on their own. Return to normal. The itching got a little stronger during this. Some more minutes passed. The aching in her thighs faded further. Her ass and pussy began to properly tighten back up again. A few more minutes later...and it seemed done. Amari could no longer feel any pain in her thighs at all. And her pussy and ass both felt as good as new...and lacked the numb feeling from gaping earlier. Her holes felt normal and fresh.

Suddenly, there was the sound of a mechanical door opening and closing, then approaching footsteps. The scientist walked back into view. "Now, let's see how well it worked..." He said as he walked to Amari, leaned down slightly, then began rubbing her pussy and ass with one hand inquisitively. "Good, your pleasure zones have been restored to normal tightness and sensitivity. You can be efficiently pleasured by them again." He said, before he then prodded at Amari's inner thighs a bit. "And your thighs are repaired too, with this flexibility. You can take this position with your legs any time from now on with no difficulty or discomfort." The scientist stood back up and looked at Amari's face. "The more of our body-improvement product you take over the next few days, the quicker your body will restore itself after an exercise session. By the time we're through with you, your body can be put on an exercise machine for twenty-four hours straight, and the moment you get off you'll be exactly as tight as you were before getting on. Quite useful!" The scientist then looked down at Amari's bare, bigger-than-before breasts and momentarily groped one again, as if just checking for something rather than intentionally molesting her, before he looked at her face again. "And these still aren't big enough for our purposes, but now they've got some of the fuel they will need for continued enhancement. We will keep improving them over the next day or so, until they're up to our minimum standards. Also, as a lovely side-effect, as your breasts increase in size under the effects of our products, they will gain more nerve-endings...become more sensitive. By the time we are done, we will be able to effectively stimulate your mind with pleasure via using your breasts!"

Then, at long last, the scientist pressed a button on the machine Amari was in, and the butterfly-gag part of the feeding tube deflated and disengaged. The scientist pulled the tube out of her mouth and hung it aside, allowing her throat and mouth to be free of obstruction again. He then turned away and walked over to the computer terminal, then looked back at Amari.

"Ready to begin your second exercise session?" He asked with a smile.

Amari's world was changing around her almost as fast as the cum tube stopped. Just as she was about to squeal and beg for mercy, the machine stopped. Her stomach distended as she was literally filled to the brim, and she swore any sudden movement would make her throw up. She hung there in her restraints as the tube down her throat mercifully began to retract, finally moving up and merging with the butterfly gag. She momentarily prayed that the gag would be removed too, but that was yet another miracle that she still had yet to experience. She whimpered slightly and looked over to the small viewing pane, knowing htat he was watchin.g

After five minutes, Amari did indeed notice the burning and itching. She at first began to think it was some sick and twisted sex machine, as if they'd put tons of little robots in her that were now crawling down her nerves... given the circumstance, her imagination seemed to be slightly accurate. Suddenly the noise of bones slightly cracking hit her ears and she squeaked hard as the itching came to a climax. She trembled, desperately wanting to scratch, but her arms held tightly in the strange machine. Then, in the moment when the itching was reaching the apex, it ended. The pain in her thighs vanished. Then, almost the same, her pussy started to do the same. The itching apexed, and then stopped... all the damage that the machines had done to here was... gone. Fully gone.

As the scientist came back in and revealed himself to her fully, Amari immediately was filled with anger. She immediatly began to jerk herself in what little space she had to move, snarling even as he moved closer. However, his hands suddenly rubbing her pussy made her stop, trembling as she suddenly worried that he was going to start another experiment, here and now. When that didn't happen, some of hte anger returned. His explinations went far over the college girl's mind... all that she cared about was that he had violated her, forced her into a sex machine and pounded her until she had no sense of anything... and that alone was enough to make her mad. His hands on her breasts made her squeak, as she was still not used to the two huge orbs suddenly swinging, weighing down her back.

When the gag removed, she immediatly bent over and hacked, coughing up a handful of the cum and spitting onto the floor. The bloated and now violated girl looked up at him and she immediatly shouted, "NO I AM NOT!" She screamed, "Don't you dare, don't put me in another one! I-I have a friend who would love this, hell she would do it for free! I-I can call her, right now, just let me down! I-I won't even tell anyone, I swear!" Anger had quickly disolved into fear, konwing that he was about to take her away, and even deeper into this hellhole.

Amari's initial struggles in her restraints meant nothing to the scientist when she saw him again, nor did her glares of fury. He did rather enjoy how she went still and fearful when he touched her pussy, and how she made a gag-muffled squeak when he inspected her breast again by touch. Once the tube-gag was removed, she coughed up some of her "nourishment", but only a little. Nothing that mattered. And while her initial pleading to not be put through another session was of course ignored...the rest of what she said gave him pause.

He turned back to face her with a curious expression. "Hmm. No calling. However, if you tell us who your friend is and where she lives...after you do that, we'll let you decide if you want to leave." He actually wasn't smiling anymore, but had a carefully neutral expression on his face as he waited for the light chocolate-skinned girl to answer.

The girl panted heavily and thought about her friend. Her friend had been one that she'd known since the beginning of college... and she was definetly the perfect girl for this. The friend was named Sarah, and the two had met when applying for an academic fraternity. Unfrotunately, Sarah had taken the liberty of college too far and... while her grades didn't suffer, the amount of boys that she bedded was incredible. Her friend was incredibly nice, but kinky to a fault and would likely have even... enjoyed those last few machines. She thought for a moment, weighing her options before nodding her head.

"Her name is Sarah McMurtree. She is a Senior in the Avenue Dorm III at the campus I studied at. She would loe these experiements, and would even do it for free! No payment! S-So you should talk to her, you should!"

The scientist watched carefully as Amari internally debated whether or not to give up her friend. One of his eyebrows raised slightly when Amari finally did so. Only two other test subjects in the past had betrayed someone in an attempt to get out of the experiment, but it was always so fascinating when they did.

"Hmm." The scientist rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "I think we shall have a talk with your friend...anyway, well. Alright, we shall let you decide if you want to leave..." The scientist said, before he then turned to the computer terminal and started typing in commands. "...very soon."

Machinery began to whirr and chug around and underneath Amari.

By this point, it should have been obvious that any deal made with these sadistic people wouldn't be upheld on their end. However, when the sensation of hte floor moving and the machines around her chugging began, the girl's eyes widened and she immediatly tried to jerk about, wanting to get free of the device she was trapped in. Yet the strange device seemed to not care about any of her fights, and it only meant that she tired herself off. She was trapped, and it made her terrified. She hated the feeling, she hated to feel like she was at their mercy. And she was terrified

"-Hey wait, you said that!!!" She let out a shriek as the noise of more machines coming to life filled her ears. She tried to pull away, but the restraints wouldn't leave her alone. She looked to the door that the scientist had left out of, yerking her body back and forth, trying with every single amount of strength she had. Her wet and drenched body continue to leak and jerk, "FOR HTE LOVE OF GOD YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!!! YOU SAID THAT YOU'D LET ME GO, LET ME GOOOOO!!!!!!" She squealed as the machines cnotinued to chug closer... closer...

The scientist of course ignored Amari's futile struggles in the restraints of the machine she was trapped in, while it revved up to do something new to her. Out of the corner of his eyes, he noticed and appreciated how Amari's new breasts were jiggling around pleasantly with the girl's desperate jerking. They would jiggle even better once they were fully up to an adequate size...the scientist turned his head to glance bemusedly back at Amari when she started screaming out her panicked words.

"I said I would give you the choice of whether or not you want to leave...after you told me about your so-called 'friend'." The scientist then paused and smiled for a moment, wondering if Amari would get it before he spoke up again. "You have told me about your so-called friend, so now, any time at all that I give you the choice to leave will be by definition after that. I did not say immediately after." The man turned back to the computer console. "But don't worry, you will get that choice soon. All we want is just one more trial and data-set before you potentially leave, since the first trial simply established your baseline...not a big deal at all, certainly!"

From where Amari could not see, she suddenly felt another cold, wet, rubbery thing press against her pussy! It gave her very little time before the smooth and very slippery lubed-up thing started pushing harder, spreading her pussylips apart as it began to invade her inner channel. It was thick. Thicker than the drilling-dildos she had suffered half an hour ago. It stretched and spread her inner walls as it sunk deeply into her, making her pussy feel so full. "I'm sure you appreciate that one." The scientist said. "The size was chosen especially for you, the very limit of what your body is currently capable of handling, for maximum stimulation!" The scientist typed out a few more commands. Amari then felt a second one, just like the first, slide between her asscheeks! Again, there was nothing she could do to stop it from pushing up further to begin stretching her tight hole apart as it invaded and stuffed up her ass with its slippery, rubbery thickness. "That one as well was specifically selected, again the very limit of what that part of your body can handle right now. This will give you efficient stimulation!"

The scientist typed one more command. The dildo in her pussy began to move--but it did not spin. Instead, it mercifully began to pull out. But there was no way the scientist would actually be disengaging the machine now, which meant that the dildo must be...and then, predictably enough, when the smooth dildo was pulled out enough to only have its tip still in Amari's pussy....it halted and then reversed direction, pushing back up and in. But at the exact same moment as the pussy-dildo was pulled out and began to push back in, the ass-dildo began to pull out. In perfect inverse unison, the pussy-dildo pushed up while the ass-dildo pulled down. When the pussy-dildo was sunk back as deep into Amari as it had been, and the ass-dildo now was now pulled out enough to only have the tip in Amari's ass, both dildos reversed direction simultaneously.

The twin dildos continued their smooth up-and-down rhythm. Since they were working oppositely to one another, Amari had something pushing into her body every second--it just kept switching which of her holes was getting pushed into. It was impossible to brace against or mitigate the thrusting when it alternated like this. There was no escape.

Back
Top Bottom