Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Succubus' School (dthewaters x futafanatic)

dthewaters

Super-Earth
Lilith walked with a beaming confidence for her first day of school. But she was not here as a student, for the demon had taken over the soul and body of this school principal. A middle-age women who had soon an interested in the occult it was her who summoned Lilith to make a deal a very vain deal where the principle Simone Summers look twenty years younger again and never lose her looks.

Well Lilith had kept her end of the deal and Principal Summers once again become a fairly attractive women with her hazal eyes, olive skin and long-flowing raven hair. Not only that but breasts were once again bouncy and big. Now it was time for Lilith to take her end of the bargain. The complete and utter control of Summers life.

For her first day Lilith wore an outfit that showed off Summers new figure. A skirt that ended at her thighs to show off her legs and a tight white blouse with only a small jacket that drew attention to her breasts. It was all part of Lilith's plan, she wasn't satisfied with just one new slave, no Lilith planned to take the entire school under her control.

As she walked into her office a small mousy women was at the front desk. At first she was taken back by Summers new look but eventually ignored it as she started, "Principal Summers a boy who was caught smoking is currently in your office." Perfect Lilith thought as she walked into her office towards her first victim.

Michael sat in the office, waiting for the principal to walk in and talk with him and surely dish out punishment. However he had just been caught as his friends, or at least his so called friends had ditched out on him, leaving him with the work they had done. And with him being the only one their he had taken the blame. After all who wopuld believe him when he was found in the bathroom with all the evidence and no one else was seen there but him?

So when she walked into the office Michael looked at her, wide eyed and amazed at the sudden appearance she had now from the last time he saw her. But the boy said nothing and simply looked as she would soon take her seat at her desk. Michael expected a lecture, scolding and talks about suspension or even worse.

As Lilith walked into the room she had a quick look at the young man sitting in her office. Young and easily corruptible she decided, yes he'll be the perfect specimen. Before she spoke a word she slowly took of her jacket hanging it on a nearby coat rack before taking a seat making sure the she was in a position so that he chest sticks out.

On her desk was a packet of smokes that was discovered on the student. "So Michael we both know why you are in here?" She picked up the packet. "This is very dangerous to you health especially for a boy your age. I don't care for your excuses in a normal circumstances this would call for suspension."

Michael shook his head as she spoke about his health, looking at them as he looked to her."But they're not mine..."He told her, quieting down shortly after when she mentioned suspension. He knew her, knew she wasn't one to play games and would punish students and do her job like she was supposed to. But he had no idea what this woman would do, especially with a succubus controlling her now.

"What did I say about excuses." She said sternly before getting off her chair and walking just in front of him. "Nevertheless your grades are good so I will be willing to make an exception for you. But you still will need to be punished?" She sat down on her own desk in a way to draw the teen boy's attention up her legs which she cross preventing him from seeing further. "So what will it be Michael a suspension or an unique punishment that will be kept between us two?"

He was about to protest once more as she spoke, chalking it up to excuses, but when she walked around the desk and stood in front of him, he swallowed and listened as she offered a way out of suspension. with a goo as his grades were, he also knew this kind of thing would mess everything up, especially if his parents had ever found out. Of course when she sat down, her legs in full vie, his eyes looked them over before returning to her face."A-And what is it you would have in mind?"

"What I have in mind is something that has been frowned upon in recent years, but past incidents says that it is much more effective than just normal suspensions." She smiled as she looked at his eyes seeing that her desired effects was happening. "However you must keep quiet about it, if you don't want to be expelled that is."

Micheal listened to what she offered him, unsure what she had in mind, giving the cryptic things she said."J-Just what are you getting at..?"He asked softly with a rough swallow, finding it hard to divert his eyes from her figure.

"I'm disappointed in you Michael, I thought you would get my meaning much more quickly but clearly I have to spell it out to you." She leaned forward so that her face was almost close to his, "What I'm talking about is corporal punishment. I want you to take off you pants and bend over my desk."

He swallowed a bit, unsure what she was going to do, confused as to just what he was getting at. He took slow breaths a he listened, only for his eye to widen when she told him to drop his pants and bend over."W-Wait what.?"He asked with a rough swallow, his breath shaky, the boy trembling, all while his eyes roamed her figure.

"You heard me right" She said sternly, "Bend over so that I can give you a spanking. It is either that or suspension so what will you choose?" She straightened up and as she did so she spread her legs a bit wide all while waiting for his response.

He swallowed a bit as she spoke once more, commanding him to bend over, as if to spank him like a parent would with their child. And given the alternative he wasn't sure if either one was something he was wanting to deal with. It was either humiliation, or punishment from his parents. So with a breath he swallowed hard, unsure what was going on, why this woman was acting so differently. But nonetheless he did as instructed.

As he started to bend over Lilith stopped him "No, no, no. First take off your pants so that I can do this properly." She demanded from him and waited for his response as she proceeded to pick up a wooden ruler from her desk to show the boy that she was serious.

He swallowed more, breathing deeply as she spoke, wanting him to drop his pants. A dark blush took him, beginning to wonder if this was worth it, if it was worth the emberassment he would feel. But even still he began to question why she was acting like this, but nonetheless he did as told, moving his pants down just as she had ordered.

As soon as his pants was down Lilith pushed his head so that Michael was once again bend over her desk. She started rubbing her wooden ruler across his butt. "No still not good enough." She said and then without any other warning she pulled down his underwear at his ankle so that his bottom was bear. "Now we can begin." She said and before he could make any protest she picked her ruler back up and send it swinging at his now exposed buttcheecks.

He tensed up the moment he felt her push his head down into the desk, keeping him restrained and pinned to the furniture. He swallowed hard as he felt the ruler, shivering as he began to question and wonder if this was something he should have gone along with. But when he felt his boxers dropped to his ankles, his eyes widened as he squirmed, his breathing picking up as the cool air washed over his crotch and ass. The moment he felt the ruler crash against his rear he gasped, biting his lip as he groaned, trying to fend off the pain as humiliation settled in.

Back
Top Bottom