Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your lips and... ;3 [F/Futa, Futa/Futa]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokyKisses

Super-Earth
If you've clicked on this thread, then you must want to know what sort of things I'm into and what ideas for fun, kinky roleplays I have?

As the title suggests, females and futas only. I love boobies, big plump boobies, more pairs of boobies than normal, boobies filled with delicious milk. I love oral sex, cunnilingus or fellatio. (Or "futatio," heh.) I love hypnosis and supernatural seduction, and I enjoy just flat-out non-con as well. I'm into pregnancy as well, particularly through oviposition.

So, with that out of the way, things I'd like to do?

The Succubus Arena... A female warrior has been captured by the Succubus Empress's underlings, and the Empress herself blesses the warrior with a futa cock and forces her to fight in the arena for the Empress's pleasure. The "battles" are of a thoroughly sexual nature, with the slaves trying to overpower succubi and monster girls without being raped. If she wins 10 battles by cumming in her opponents, the warrior is told, she will earn her freedom and be returned to normal. But as she soon finds out, the promise of "freedom" may be a trick to tempt the slaves into embracing lust and becoming succubi, and the Succubus Empress may have a personal desire for her...
Corruption is the main focus here, as well as non-con. Lactation, tentacles, oral sex, plenty of cum, and all the other stuff listed above are definitely welcome. The idea is to have plenty of different sexy opponents for the warrior to face off against, whether she "wins" or "loses"...

SmokyKisses said:
I've made myself an F-list, so take a read! I'm fine with more "regular" RPs, but perfectly happy to get into the kinkier desires I have...

If you've clicked on this thread, then you must want to know what sort of things I'm into and what ideas for fun, kinky roleplays I have?

As the title suggests, females and futas only. I love boobies, big plump boobies, more pairs of boobies than normal, boobies filled with delicious milk. I love oral sex, cunnilingus or fellatio. (Or "futatio," heh.) I love hypnosis and supernatural seduction, and I enjoy just flat-out non-con as well. I'm into pregnancy as well, particularly through oviposition. And I'll admit to having a bit of a smoking fetish.

So, with that out of the way, things I'd like to do?

Fucking Like Rabbits... An easter-bunny-esque bunny-girl arrives in a small town. She's cheerful, energetic, and very very horny. And when she hooks up and cums into one of the town's residents...they start turning into an easter-bunny-esque bunny-girl themselves — cheerful, energetic, and very very horny. And the same happens to those who ingest their sexual fluids...
Obviously the focus is on transformation. Other girls can become futas themselves if desired, but the main idea is "bunny-girls fuck other girls, turning them into bunny-girls who fuck other girls, turning them into bunny-girls who fuck other girls..." But if you'd like to include a futa-bunny knocking up others with a womb full of eggs, that's certainly welcome!

The Cumming of the Succubi... A small group of young women discovers an old tome, and decide to reenact a ritual within for fun. Except the ritual turns out to be all too real, and before they know it they've summoned a futa demoness, who plans to have each of the girls cum their souls out of their newly-endowed and very-needy cocks while she fills them with her own dark taint.
Corruption's the main theme here. Other kinks can be included as part of the demoness's magic. Non-con to con would be enjoyed as well — they might be horrified at first, but after experiencing the pleasure of their new endowments, they might grow quite fond of using them...

OH FUCK YES.

But... Why not have a third type of RP, where it's the other two combined?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom