Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Missed Connection (HeyThereLittleBear and dmm4kes)

dmm4kes

Planetoid
Keith was going crazy. It'd been almost a year since the first time he'd visited the little shanty of a diner. In that time, he'd frequented the place; visited at least once a week. He'd even dragged a couple of his guy friends to the place; half to brag on the food but half to gloat about the goddess who worked there. Kimberly -- Lee, to Keith -- was a gorgeous young woman putting herself through school. He didn't often talk to her about anything of substance, but when he did, the skinny, short-haired blonde man with piercing blue eyes often probed to learn more about her rather than talking about himself. For her part, Lee knew that the man had worn a wedding ring his first several months in the restaurant.

More recently, he wasn't wearing that ring.

It was only after one particularly stressful day -- and after a long, hard night of drinking -- that the man found himself hunched over his laptop. It sat upon the coffee table in his living room whilst the television blared a football game into the empty living room of his three-bedroom house. Keith was browsing Craigslist, and on a whim, he decided it was time to make a post.

You're the goddess of a waitress that brings me a breakfast burger, sweet potato fries, and a beer of the day every time I show up. You don't know it, but you're fucking amazing and underappreciated. I can't imagine there's not a guy in your life, but if there isn't -- or if there is and he sucks -- you should reach out. I'll make you a very happy woman.

Sincerely,
Infatuated

It was on a whim that Keith hit 'post', and then he headed to bed, checking his phone every so often but eventually falling asleep.

Craigslist, like most sites of its ilk, was a den of sad and lonely people that were looking for a connection with just about anything that had a patch of hair between its legs. That was, at least, what her friend had told her as she’d scrolled through the missed connections section of the site, occasionally stopping to click an ad and read it out loud to Lee. The two girls were drastically different in personality, but that was the part of them that had clicked was the fact they couldn’t be any more different.

Anne was a loud-mouthed and foul-mouthed girl that had lost her virginity vaguely around fourteen when she was at a party for the upperclassmen in high school. She was the daughter of Lee’s boss, and most notably Lee’s best friend practically since they could both walk. Since puberty had hit, the two had taken drastically different paths. Where Ann was thin, tall, and lathered in several inches of make-up to hide her insecurity, Lee was the vast opposite - curvy in the right places with thick thighs that moved up to rounded hips and breasts that were full, but not so much as to be disproportionate to the rest of her body. Her face was comely, usually with sparse make-up save for mascara to make her eyelashes darker, and her hair was of natural dark-brown color and went down to the level of her breasts.

Both had their own charms, though Anne was so much harder to like until you got beneath the superficial skin that she wore about her like a cloak. Lee had found herself only halfway listening until Anne refreshed the page, barking out a laugh to her friend. “Lee, girl, listen to this shit,” She smacked the girl’s shoulder to get her attention and cleared her throat to prepare for her theatrical reading of the newest missed connection.

The vast majority of them were sad, chance meetings in supermarkets or eyes locked across the counter at a bar, sometimes even embarrassing stories of people getting in shameful situations that they wanted to meet up again under more interesting terms. It was such a depressing place to browse. But this one… Felt different. Lee hadn’t really paid attention until she realized that it sounded familiar, the words sinking in slowly.

Because it was familiar.

She could see his face in her mind, clear as day, his slow smile and their easy conversation. He was a regular, always ordered the same thing and was always so polite to her. He was never the handsy type, though she did catch their eyes meeting a time too many as she served him. He was cordial with her, but she’d never been to brazen as to disrespect his marriage, as he had been wearing a ring… But… Lately he hadn’t.

“Hold on, what was that?” She rolled over to where Anne sat at the foot of her bed and grabbed the laptop from her lap, reading over the ad once again. Then again, until the words were ingrained in her head. “Pathetic, huh?” Anne snorted, rolled her eyes, then went browsing through a new section of Craigslist, as she’d run out of pitiful readings in Missed Connections. “Yeah… Pathetic.” She murmured, mostly just so Anne wouldn’t think twice of it.

While Anne started to read through the “male for male, no strings attached” section, Lee found herself rolling back towards the head of the bed, pulling her phone from her pocket. She pulled up the ad on her phone, partially because she could scarcely believe that it was him… But it wouldn’t hurt to try.

She opened an e-mail to the anonymous address by a whim, her fingers hesitating as she paused to think of exactly what to say.

Infatuated,

I’m not sure if I’m who you’re looking for. But let’s find out. If you are who I’m thinking of… Wear something red tomorrow. If you do, I’d love to chat. My break is at 1 PM.

Cautiously Optimistic,
L.

She was smiling to herself as she sent the message, feeling a sudden flutter of butterflies in her stomach, completely unaware of Anne rattling off the dirty details to another wanted ad. She still had her own in her mind as she fell asleep.

Keith was sleeping good. After all, he'd had a long day, and there was little to think about now that the weekend was on. While his marriage had once dictated a variety of impositions on every last minute of the man's free time, his newly separated status afforded him a peaceful variety of sleep he hadn't known in a long time. That wasn't to say that he was happy -- or even remotely okay -- being alone forever, but for the time being, Keith was more than content to take things as they came.

Splayed out in a dark room, the mounted TV above his pictures window beaming down a brilliant white glow in an otherwise dark bedroom, Keith was twisted in a mess of sheets. His slender frame was twisted up, long and athletic legs outstretched while his hands were curled up about his head beneath the pillow. His phone, meanwhile, lay just a few inches to the left of his forearm when it suddenly began to vibrate. It took a couple rounds of this activity before the man stirred, but when he did, he was being roused from dreams that were already along the very same lines as this reality.

It felt like Christmas morning. Keith was quick to thumb into his phone, seizing the once-in-a-lifetime impulse that came with the mixture of waking from a dream about her and finding that his anonymous message on the internet had been answered. With avid interest and an ever-growing smile, he hastily read through the quick message. His heart was pounding. His palms were sweating. Biting down on his lip and lifting a hand to caress the slight stubble on his chin, Keith reread the message three more times before tossing the phone away and falling asleep. He couldn't know if this was real. The details were still too vague. He was going to try, though.

It was right at twelve the next day when, out of the ordinary, Keith strolled into the diner. More often than not, the man only patronized the place on weekdays. Today, however, he strolled in and took his usual spot at the bar. Dressed in dark jeans, a burgundy t-shirt, and sneakers, he ordered his food and went on about a typical day. From the very moment that he laid eyes on Lee, however, he felt himself wanting to squirm. Had she really sent the message? If she had, was she serious, or was this some kind of an elaborate joke meant to highlight how utterly pathetic making the post had been to begin with?

Keith was going to find out. He was, after all, not an unattractive man. At 5'9" tall, he was a little over average height and with a slender -- some said skinny -- physique. Short, dirty blonde hair set off a somewhat tanned complexion ignited by deep hazel eyes. He had a slender but decidedly round face and an acute jaw; the sort of face that women often called 'babyface'. Still, he was handsome, and his t-shirt accentuated his slight build.

After finishing only half his burger and a couple fries, the shor-haired blonde man beckoned his waitress. It was ten 'til 1, and this was the point at which he'd typically ask for his check. Today, however, he opted for something different.

"Could I get another beer, Lee? When you've got a sec. No rush." He was going to be sticking around for awhile, it seemed.

When Lee woke in the morning she was dimly aware of the events the previous morning, rubbing the evening sleep from her eyes as she worked life back into her limbs through slow stretching. Anne, like most nights, had fallen asleep at the foot of her bed and was for once peaceful and unstressed about the world around her. Lee couldn’t suppress a soft smile of pity for the girl, mostly because she was so starved for attention that it had consumed her.

She was hesitant to check her phone, glancing at the sleek black screen with a sense of dread. What if she picked it up and found that it had all been an exciting dream borne from a life that was too empty of real events? There was really only one way to tell. She picked it up and looked through her e-mails. No new messages, but the sent box still held the message, the one true sign that she had not been imagining what had transpired.

A smile still on her lips, she went through the rest of her morning routine with a daydream in her mind. She could already picture him as he slid into his usual booth and ordered his usual meal, could already see his eyes follow her as she served the other tables and did all the duties that were given to her as she powered through the morning and into the lunch rush.

Lee has hardly aware of her showering and getting ready, donning her usual uniform of dark navy shorts, white shirt, and white sneakers. Her name tag was white and red striped with her name written in navy and hung loose on her chest, the letters almost rubbed off from the length of time she’d had the thing.

Her day at the diner seemed to pass in a blur of regulars and curious newcomers, her smile ever present but her eyes ever distant as her daydream played through her head. He was almost like clockwork in his timing, seating himself at his usual booth and ordering his usual meal. His shirt was burgundy, not as bright a red that she had imagined, but still.. It was technically red.

In the relative privacy behind the kitchen counter she fought with herself, second guessing and questioning that perhaps it might not actually be him. After all, he could have worn that shirt complete by chance today, could not have even been the man to post much less the one to receive her response. She was warring with herself, finding that she was doing double and triple takes trying to decide.

They were both hanging onto their normal routine so much that she was sure he would pay his check and leave a generous tip as always, leaving her to feel silly and ridiculous that it ever could have been her. But he didn’t. He ordered a beer, prompting her to take pause for the first time, faltering in her regularly scheduled programming.

“My pleasure,” She offered him a smile, returning to the kitchen to grab him a bottle of beer, her hands shaking with nerves as she thought it all over. Lee glanced at the time clock, punching her card swiftly because she knew if she waited she would lose her courage. By the time she returned to Keith, she had garnered the rest of her courage to seem every bit as confident as she was in her duties as a waitress.

She popped the top of his beer as she approached the table, setting it down on a napkin in front of him. “Here you go.” She paused, then barreled on despite her momentary lull in belief. “I just clocked out and have a few minutes to spare. Mind if I join you?”

Keith smirked in his usual manner, trying to keep his composure and some semblance of cool. After all, it could very well have been that someone else had mistaken the post as being pertaining to them. There had never been a great deal of variance in Lee's personable friendliness or her attentive service. Even when he tried to be a little bold -- to hold her eyes a little longer than he would on a normal day as if to ask a silent question -- he couldn't find anything to suggest that anything was out of the ordinary.

His head twisted as she walked away, unable to resist lazing down the delectable curve of her waist into the wider swells of her hips and backside. The outfits at this place were not raunchy or even without taste, but they were certainly meant to flatter girls with a figure like hers. Special day or not, however, the man wouldn't let himself stare for long; no use being labeled a pervert in the likely event that this was all in his head.

When Lee returned, Keith tried to pretend as though he hadn't seen her coming. Through hawkish eyes that once again matched hers and held on for a little longer than normal, he mouthed an unspoken thank you, but then when she should've turned to walk away, he was surprised that she stayed. There was a sudden vulnerability in Lee's eyes. She'd gone out on a limb, and in the moment that she asked if she could join, Keith felt as though his heart might very well burst. There was a moment where it pounded, beating furiously as the realization set in: He'd actually gotten her attention with that shot in the dark.

"I-ahhh," Lifting the beer and holding it aloft without taking his first sip, Keith shot a glance to the empty booth seat across from im. "Of course not. Sit down," He gestured by tilting the beer, then taking a pause.

"Can I buy you something to eat? Or a drink maybe? They probably don't let you do that while you're working, huh?" Keith raised a brow. His mind raced ahead in an effort to collect his thoughts. He'd fantasized about this kind of an opportunity. After all, she'd read his message. She's responded. Now she was climbing into the booth across from him, and he was not going to ruin, squander, or overthink it.

"I can't believe that worked," he went out on a limb, confessing his identity with a small but confident smirk and a collected, quiet tone.

"But I do find it pretty hard to believe there's not a guy in your life," Keith added on. For the moment, he committed to being direct, looking Lee in the eyes and studying her features with vivid and deliberate interest.

Lee was second guessing herself the moment the question left her lips but the silence that hung between them after it had the answer that she wanted to know. His eyes told her that he was as shocked as she that the random shot in the dark had worked, so amazing that in all of the nights that her friend could have gotten bored enough to browse the craigslist ads that she would stumble upon the one ad that was meant for Lee.

It was a bit awkward to say the least that she didn’t know quite what to say, mostly because she wasn’t even sure what had driven her to respond to the ad in the first place but also because this was as close to a date as she had been in likely years. Lee wasn’t lacking in the department of looks, but when it came to free time, there was little and she hadn’t cared to add in the complications of ‘man hunting’ as her friend had so delicately put it in their much younger days of being pre-teens. Lee had enough on her plate without thinking about trying to find someone that wouldn’t make her into a headline story on the six o’clock news.

Keith seemed like he was decent enough, though. He had been a regular customer that she’d been able to keep up short conversations with in the past and though they hadn’t talked about a whole horrible lot in their time together, she knew that he wasn’t mentally unstable enough to gut her in the parking lot or anything horrid like that. He was even polite enough to offer to buy her food.

“Oh, no thank you.” She nodded her head towards the owner, who was engaged with another regular customer over a cup of lukewarm coffee, the man’s face well lined with wrinkles and wiry dark grey hair that ringed his balding head, “Old James actually feeds us all lunch most days. He’s a good employer, and treats us girls right.” She brushed some stray hair from her face and fiddled with her hands in her lap, feeling a bit silly.

He broke the silence again, commenting on what she had been dimly thinking of. It had really been a total shot in the dark for them to find each other, and even more so that she had responded. She was still struck by his words and the sincerity she’d read in them.

“I, uh,” She felt like a teenager again, though she knew that she was long beyond the years of being shy and meek, “Did you really mean what you put up there?” She asked, forcing herself to pull her hands out of her lap and set them on the table. She took the moment as an opportunity to glance at his hands, searching for the ring that had been there week before. She didn’t know when he’d taken it off, but it wasn’t there anymore and the line of where it had been was fading. He hadn’t worn it in a while.

She moved her eyes from his hands to his eyes, “I don’t date much, y’know. I’m always here.” Lee shrugged, then smiled just a bit, “I guess you could say I date the diner.”

"I can tell." Keith's eyes withdrew reluctantly from Lee, drifting across the counter toward James, the owner. He was a pleasant enough man. Keith had, of course, very limited occasions on which he'd dealt with the guy, but he never got the sense that his employees were overly stressed or not well cared for. He couldn't imagine the complexities of keeping a business like this afloat, but he could appreciate good, consistent food and outstanding service.

There was silence, yet it was not awkward. In a normal situation, this would've completely unraveled any semblance of composure in Keith. Today he felt something surprisingly calm within him. Lee was sitting across from him, and as they crept into territory that should've even further unraveled, he could find only confidence. No matter the minutiae, she had responded to an ad he'd reread two dozen times by now. There was little to read between the lines, yet here she was.

"I did," Keith confirmed with a single nod of the head. A full but neatly trimmed and relatively short beard of a rusty, brownish-red hue rounded the man's otherwise squared chin and jaw. His eyes did not drift from hers, content but most certainly alive with excitement. He felt giddy inside, but she'd never see it beyond a telling but tiny spark in his stare.

"I was kinda drunk." Keith made the confession with a smirk and a snicker, shaking his head slowly but still refusing to take his eyes off of Lee. "That's the reason I actually wrote it, but it has nothing to do with what I wrote." His smile swelled into a small grin, and then his gaze fell down to her small hands upon the table long enough to admire the lack of jewelry.

"We've gotta do something about the dating thing. This place is great, but you've gotta change it up a little bit. Right?" With an arched brow and another glance to old James, Keith took the next step. His arms unfolded, and while the right fell into his lap, the left -- the one missing that ring -- slipped out. His touch was warm, and his palm was roughed just a little as it crept across the silk of the back of Lee's hand.

He was never this bold, but today -- and this coincidence in general -- served as a sort of sign for him. Slowly, his fingers crept in to cover the entirety of her hand, and he gave a small squeeze. "How about we do dinner someplace? Maybe a movie, too." But what if she had homework? Other obligations? The considerations did run through Keith's mind, but he kept them back in favor of trying to maintain control of their exchange to some degree.

Lee couldn’t help but feel a little bit of the butterfly wing kind of giddy when he admitted that he did indeed mean what he’d posted. She didn’t know why it made her feel so special but she couldn’t deny that it made her feel special. He’d admired her in a way that was like a man would worship a deity of some sort and it was nice to know that someone thought of her that way. He had made her see a side of herself that she hadn’t expected. It wasn’t just the fact that he’d seen her attractive and quite literally her least sexually interesting way, but because he’d opened her eyes to the possibility of… Well, that type of thing.

“Well, Keith,” She let out a little laugh, playing with a small piece of napkin as she thought about what she was going to say, “If we’re being honest, you really need to thank my friend Anne. She reads the Missed Connections like they’re News Weekly and that’s how I found it… I didn’t really think it was for me until I sent the e-mail. I half expected that you wouldn’t even come in today.” Lee felt a little on the dumb side for admitting it, but it was at least the truth about what had happened. She didn’t want him to think that she made a habit of browsing the Craigslist ads for random men all the time.

His hand reached across the table to touch hers and she felt her stomach leap up into her throat, her eyes moving down to look at his hand. It was his left hand and for the first time she realized that she really hadn’t seen his ring in quite a long time. He wasn’t married anymore, or was at least was in the process of being not-married-anymore. He was going to be an interesting person, so far from what she had ever pictured herself dating… Wait - not dating yet.

She let herself be brave, sliding her hand to lace her fingers in between his, her thumb rubbing his hand softly. “I think that dinner and a movie would be great.” She smiled, then glanced down at his hand again, swallowing her stomach back into its rightful place.

“I, uh, I have to ask.” Okay, so her curiosity was killing her more than anything else because she didn’t want to be the ‘other woman’ in a relationship like that, “I see a lot when I’m working and I know… You used to wear… A ring.” She was beating around the bush and she could tell it, biting at her lip a bit as her free hand brushed some hair back, “Okay, so I’m not gonna beat around the bush… Are you… Married?”

It was the first time in their interactions that Lee had done something to make Keith feel just a little bit like he might have the upper hand. After all, up to this point he'd felt as though he was the one who was perhaps paying a little bit too much attention. Between the fact that she'd observed his ring (and a lack of it) as well as the subtle cues that her lip-biting and hesitation offered, Keith was quite certain that the waitress had at least been a little interested; even if it hadn't mattered before the moment her friend helped her stumble onto his drunken admission.

The question was flattering. Unprepared but unwilling to lie, Keith stifled a snicker and gave her question an honest answer. "My divorce was finalized last Tuesday." It wasn't the first time he'd talked about his divorce, but it was most definitely the first time he'd ever felt good about talking about it. He hadn't wanted to rush things, but making the post and then having Lee find it felt like it was a sort of sign. His chest rose and fell just a little faster beneath the t-shirt he wore, the indentation of his rib cage straining ever so slightly against the fabric.

Keith's hand dipped, squeezing into the top of Lee's, and his eyes refused to draw away from hers. His stare was almost insistent, but there was something more to it; a mixture of need and excitement.

"You seem a little nervous, Lee." Keith's eyes lazed slowly down over the contours of Kimberly's face, admiring her smile and the slight flush in her cheeks. He wanted to tell her not to be; to just enjoy the fact that they'd happened into this situation. Instead. he savored the moment for its beauty as well as its uncomfortable nuances. He squeezed the top of her hand just a little harder.

"You look great in your uniform," he admitted, and his eyes lifted to meet hers long enough to ensure that she took his remark for genuine rather than hollow flattery. "But I want you to wear something that makes you feel gorgeous tonight." After a few seconds of silence, Keith's gaze fell away from her just as it got as low as her neck. Moments later, it returned to her dark eyes and that irresistible smile.

"Do you have anything like that?"

Divorced. Yes, that would explain a lot of what she had seen in him and why he chose just now to post the ad, or why he hadn’t made obvious moves on her in the past. Sure, there had been a few moments when she had second-guessed if he was interested or not, but nothing that would have been blatantly obvious. She couldn’t help but feel a bit smug to know that she was desired by him more than the mysterious other woman that was his wife, even if it was something that was probably… Wrong.

“I appreciate your honesty.” She said after a moment, because she didn’t want to just leave it unacknowledged that he had the opportunity to lie but chose the higher road. It would set off their relationship with good communication and build a trust between them from the start, though she could already tell he was so much different from any of her other boyfriends in the past.

He pointed out her small anxiety and she felt admittedly embarrassed, though there was no reason to be, “It’s just a little sudden, y’know? I mean not that long ago I thought you were just another customer so it’s a bit weird for me.” She glanced around, eyes catching on the cook that was looking at her with a knowing smirk on his face, the man having guessed at things for quite some time. He was always mentioning when people stared longer than they should, but she’d always tossed that up to him being a perverse old man anyways.

His next question was easier for her, mostly because she had exactly the outfit in mind. It was one of her more risque outfits, a slimming and rather revealing black dress. She had worn it only on one occasion and it had been short-lived. Anne had convinced her to go out to a night club when they were still under aged and it had been a laughable experience at best. She’d spent most of the time hanging at the edge of the crowd while Anne had been the social butterfly.

“I’ve got a dress I think you’d like,” She offered a smile, and had a thought cross her mind because she felt… Adventurous. “Do you want to come back to my place and verify that for me?”

"Yeah, I can understand that." Although things had worked out for the best, Keith couldn't help but acknowledge it: The situation was different. There would be an adjustment period, and for all he knew, the two of them would tire of one another quickly. Didn't that often happen with 'rebounds'? Keith hated the term and openly argued with most anyone who suggested that's what he was in for. After all, his divorce was new, but the demise of his marriage had taken place nearly a year ago. He'd had plenty of time to balance things out in his head. These days, he just wanted to move on, but jump starting that process was complicated when so many things in his life were already organized.

Just as sure as Keith thought he had some kind of a handle on the situation, Lee threw him for a loop. There was no hiding that initial shock. The man's jaw tensed just a little, and his lips pulled back into a subdued smirk. Back to her place? To see a dress? There was a sparkle of adventure in those dark eyes that he'd often wanted to imagine, yet now he was seeing it in the flesh and for himself.

Habit dictated that he play the nice guy; that he decline and counter with the sort of offer that any self-defeating nice guy would. Habit had not served Keith well, and so he subdued it.

"No kidding," the man murmured, turning the beer bottle she'd brought him to his lips and taking a long sip of the rich liquid within. Somehow its flavor was more robust today. With his head drawn back and chin raised, Keith studied the object of his obsession with a contemplative stare. No doubt he wasn't coming off quite as smooth as he'd have liked, but there was not an ounce of intimidation in him anymore. If anything, this was pure invigoration.

"That might be nice," Keith finally countered with a tone that suggested he still wasn't entirely sure. He tapped the face of his phone where it lay on the tabletop, eyeballing its clock. "Now?" It seemed unlikely. She was only on her lunch break, wasn't she? Again, he suppressed the urge to talk himself out of a good thing.

Her heart was racing in her chest as he seemed to think over the idea of going back to her place. There were so many things that he could say and things that could make everything go wrong, but he didn’t seem to be opposed to it… Yet. He drank his beer slowly, almost as if he wanted her to watch the way his adam’s apple dipped and how his throat moved. Even more so, she liked the way he looked when he savored the flavor of something on his lips, as if it were the best drink he’d ever had. She could only imagine how his face would look when he savored every inch of her body, letting the taste of her linger on his lips as he-- Stop.

“I think it could be nice,” She said, letting herself be brave as she let herself use a little of bit of what Anne had possessed practically since she’d hit puberty. “Now would be great. I worked the breakfast and lunch shift today so… I’m free. If you’re interested, that is.” She didn’t want to seem like she was pushing him too hard, but she did feel adventurous. There was more than just the excitement of doing something new, there was the excitement of… Taboo.

She had always played it safe in her relationships, had never really gone but so far with a guy because she knew how it would all play out. She had watched it time and time again from a distance. But Keith, somehow, seemed to be so much different. He offered her so much more than just one good fuck and then his number if she got lonely at 2 AM one night. No, he offered… Change.

“What do you think?”

Looking back on this afternoon, Keith would someday be proud of himself for not losing his composure in light of the mind-blowing change that continued to unfold before him. Lee had been his obsession, and now she almost seemed to want to tremble as she sat across the table from him. Excitement still sparkled in her eyes, and her hesitation made it seem as though she was actually concerned that he might decline. It was a huge confidence boost, and so Keith pressed on.

"I don't know if nice is the word I would use for it." He joked with a small wink, slouching just a little as he propped elbows and their taut forearms upon the tabletop. Keith stroked the sharp, stubble covered curve of his chin. Even if he was totally misreading that mischief in Lee's eyes, he'd get to see her in a dress that made her feel gorgeous. What more could a guy in his position ask for?

"I think you should close me out," Keith finally uttered. That stroking hand fell away, slipping behind to produce a thin black leather wallet. He slid the same golden American Express across the table that he always paid with, and then his hawkish gaze fell longingly down over the elegant curves of her neck and shoulders. It was a deliberate effort to un-apologetically take her in. The thought of seeing even more of her was exhilarating.

"And then I should drive us to your place."

Assuming Lee offered no protest and did as she was asked, Keith finished his beer and eventually wrote out the usual $10 tip. With that, he rose from the table, gesturing out for her with an open hand while the other produced a set of car keys. "Come on, let's get going." Encompassing the warm silk of her hand in the firm grip of his own, he led Lee out and into the parking lot, making way for a sporty black coupe shiny enough to have been recently detailed. He delivered her to the passenger door, opening it and handing her off before jumping in the other side. The vehicle's leather interior was as immaculate as the outside, and as he started the car, Keith looked over to his passenger.

"Where am we headed?" Again, Keith's eyes fell down over the beauty now sitting in his passenger's seat, admiring the navy shorts up to the point that they abruptly ended, feeding into the flawless creamy white of her thighs. That bold stare lazed back up to her own a few seconds later.

There was definitely tension building between the two of them that was almost a physical thing between them now. She didn’t know if it was just her but the air felt almost too thick to breathe, heavy with the anticipation of what was to come. She was excited, that was for sure, every inch of her tingling with the thrumming with the want of feeling his fingers to trail across her flesh and tickle every inch of her body.

When he finally did slide his card across the table to her she took it with a coy smile, “I’ll get your receipt.” She purred the words as enticing as she could before sliding out the booth. She let her hips sway with confidence as she strode away to the register to ring him up, feeling butterflies in her stomach as she slid the receipt back over to him and closed everything out as she did the last few things required of her to leave work. She offered only a quick wave to her boss before she returned to Keith, letting him lead her out to his car.

In comparison to her own vehicle, it was far fancier both inside and out. Her own was an aging volkswagen with an interior that was cracked leather and smelled like the perfume Anne had spilled in the back years ago. His looked newer by far and made her feel so much less impressive than she could have ever wished to drive. It was almost like he’d expected to be driving her home because both inside and out looked spotless, her brows raising.

“Nice car,” She commented as she slid into the passenger seat, admiring the clean leather of the seats with an appreciative hand before she buckled herself in. She could see him looking her over like a hungry wolf in the corner of her eye, and for once she felt the bravery to meet his glance when their eyes met. “Take Oak and make a left at the stop sign, my house is on Berry Lane, the white one with blue shutters.”

Her home wasn’t far off, but she turned as much in the seat as she could to look at him, “So, Keith,” She took her chance to look him over in the same manner he’d been doing to her for weeks, “Is there anything else you wanted to see me try on… Besides the dress?” She truly was feeling adventurous.

More and more, Keith was sure that this would be one of those days he looked back on for the rest of his life. The romantic in him wanted to think that maybe, somehow, he'd conveyed to Lee the yearnings deep within; that she might be the kindred spirit he'd sometimes longed for her to be. For now, however, he was perfectly content to take things slow, to savor the simple fact that they'd stumbled into this. He had to smile a little wider, though still composedly, as he gave a nod in agreement at her compliment about his car. He took her directions as they drove, never unwilling to look over at her without feeling pressure to try and break the silence with trivial chitchat. He simply admired her, and much to his surprise, she was looking right back. There was something magnetic in those chestnut eyes; a playful glimmer that promised something he'd thought only existed in his head. This was really happening.

And then came her question. It was by luck alone that Keith didn't swerve when Lee posed her question. Instead, he drew his chin back, considering her words with narrowed eyes and a smirk that managed to widen just a little more. Part of him wanted to simply say it: He'd love to see her try absolutely nothing on; to simply light into her with all the passion and lust he'd bottled up since the first time he ran into her. Instead, he savored the game.

"Of course," he answered as though he'd rehearsed this very conversation. "I'd actually like to take you shopping." Keith offered a little bit of a tease in that his expression straightened if for nothing other than to convey his seriousness.

"Find a couple stores with some nice, airy dresses. Something low cut but not lewd. Short enough to show off your legs and those hips." Trailing off, Keith let his eyes laze down over her yet again. "Then we'd have to find you some sexy underwear. Something classy that really makes you feel it. That's the most important part - You've gotta feel good wearing it. That also means you'd probably have to try a lot of things on for me." Keith did well to speak matter of factly, containing his giddiness behind a more deliberate and composed demeanor.

"That might be a bit much for today though." The car slowly rolled to a stop in front of the house he assumed was hers. He didn't give it much of a glance. Instead, he was fully focused on her as they stopped. "Today, I'd happily settle for seeing you in your favorite underwear. I'm sure you have favorites, right? For occasions when you think someone else might be lucky enough to see?" Raising a brow, Keith shifted just a little in his seat so as to more directly face Lee. He finally gave a small grin.

"Then maybe I'd like to see you wearing absolutely nothing at all."

Being adventurous was a completely new territory for her and she was still timid in the fact that she had made advances as bold as this. Would he think that she was moving too fast and think that she was just another loose slut that would suck any guy? Or would he see this for what it truly was - a girl that was interested in him and all that he had to offer - the exotic and sexual life that she had previously strayed away from.

But no, he didn’t pull back from her and decide that she wasn’t worth it. Instead, he seemed to be invigorated by the fact that she was interested in him in such a way, excited even that she was setting the pace so quickly. She didn’t know if she was going to actually decide that she was okay with sex so soon, but there was a part of her that delighted in the fact that he got so much pleasure from just looking at her body. She liked how he looked at her, and she was excited to feel that she could do so much with just… Clothing, or lack thereof.

“Well then,” She bit her lower lip just a little bit, “What are we sitting in your car for?” Lee leaned forward across the seat and placed a light kiss on his cheek, a rather chaste one given the conversation that they had been having. “Why don’t you come inside?” She slid out of the car with a playful smile still on her lips, leading the way up to her home. The house was a small thing but humble, a two bedroom house that was minimally decorated and kept rather clean save for a few articles of clothing tossed here or there that was quite obviously not hers.

Lee did her best to pick those up as she lead him towards her bedroom, the one towards the back of the home, “Pardon the mess,” She tossed the clothes into the other room, one that she called the guest room but which hosted Anne more often than not, “The other waitress, Anne, she stays here sometimes and she’s… Something else.”

Her bedroom was an epitome of who she was, decorated with pictures that documented close family members and friends, a large mirror dominating a corner of the room and her closet almost larger than the room itself. “So… What do you want to see me wear first?”

Keith wasn't about to delay this fortuitous twist in life any further. He could still feel the warm moisture of her lips upon his cheek, and the scent of grease mingled with perfume or body spray -- he couldn't be sure which -- to create an enticing scent all Lee's own. With nothing more than an emboldened smile, the man let his gaze linger on the twists and turns of Lee's incredible backside. His stare traced a slow path up over the elegant curve that brought on her slender waist.

Keith's car gave a quiet honk of its horn, signaling that it was indeed locked, and the slender thirty-something strolled out and around the vehicle, meeting Lee at the front and proceeding into the quaint two-bedroom home with her friend.

This was all still difficult to believe, but Keith was beyond questioning it. If he woke up in awhile only to realize it was all a dream, he'd at least be able to think of it as a damn good one. The place was nice enough, fairly immaculate compared to his decidedly spartan and often downright disorganized two-bedroom apartment. Better yet, it suited Lee -- or what he knew of her -- and the fact that he was already here sent a chill through his frame which once again rattled him.

Broad shoulders and narrow frame navigated the smallish home closely behind Lee, resisting the urge to reach out and grab her hand or pull her into a firm and insistent kiss. Lee had set the pace for them, and where many guys might've been intimidated or at the very least suspect, Keith was enamored. Lee glowed; came alive before his very eyes in a way he had certainly never seen her before, and all despite that she was wearing that same old uniform. By the time they reached her bedroom, his heart was pounding.

"You ought to see my place," Keith joked, taking a good look around the bedroom before settling on Lee's flustered expression. He studied her eyes for a moment, both admiring her gaze and searching for virtually anything that might put a damper on this. He could find nothing, only the astonishing reality that he was standing here alone with Lee in her bedroom. Slowly, he stepped around and to her bed, having a seat upon its edge and taking a moment to admire the slew of photos with friends and family scattered around the room.

Keith set a hand upon either edge of the bed, overlapping his ankles and stretching his upper body back ever so slightly. With a smug smile adorning his stubbled face, he thought for a moment and then volunteered the answer that had come to mind first.

"I want to see you in something that makes you feel good. Let's start with that dress," he remarked with an intent grin.

Lee felt like she was a teen again when he sat down on her bed, partially because she hadn’t ever brought a guy into her comfort zone but also because it had been years since she had been in a situation that was anything reminiscent of her fumbling, blushing teenage endeavors. She was almost tempted to lean over and push him down into the bed, to show him just how much of an interesting person she really could be, but that was too far beyond her nature. She might have willed herself into more bravery to act a bit less like her normal self for sake of excitement, but full out throwing herself at someone was not in her.

“Dress it is, then.” She purred, leaning over to place another chaste kiss on his cheek before hopping up out of the bed, leaving him surrounded by her memories and items held most dear. The dress itself was actually a decent-looking thing - a little black dress that hugged to her figure and showed the curves that only good food and a healthy exercise schedule could give a girl. It hugged just beneath her breasts and gave a not-so-needed lift to her chest.

The mirror that hung on the back of the door of her closet showed a girl that she almost didn’t recognize, as she looked so much more like someone that would be in a magazine. Maybe not on the cover of Vogue, but possibly something else. She was a curvy goddess in the dress and it showed off all the curves that her work uniform really didn’t do justice, her hair falling down around her shoulders giving her the casual look that she simply couldn’t do when working.

Even though she felt sexy, she still took a breath to steady herself before opening the door, stepping back out with a sway to her hips, cocking them to the side with a confident smile. “So… What do you think?” She asked, giving him a slow twirl so that he could appreciate her round but perky rump and the way her body moved inside the dress. “Don’t you agree it looks good on me?”

Keith sat there in silence after Lee departed, taking another opportunity to look the room over. There were photos all around, reminding him of the gap between them in terms of age. He didn't know how old Lee was; not exactly, but it was obvious that she was somewhere in her early twenties. Photos scattered around the room portrayed a fairly typical college girl, yet a spotless home and a tireless work ethic suggested to him that she was anything but. He contemplated these things in silence, but then when the door began to creak open once again, his attention went forward.

That stubble-covered jaw nearly hit the floor. Granted, Keith was infatuated. Lee could've strolled through the doorway wearing a burlap sack, and some part of him would've been wholeheartedly enamored with what he saw. This was something else entirely.

Slowly, like one might savor a glass of fine whiskey, Keith let his eyes drip down over her form hugged ever so lovingly by the expertly fitted dress. Black fabric had a manner of setting off the chocolate shroud of Lee's hair as well as complimenting her flawless complexion while that look in her eyes -- not to mention the exuberant glow on her face -- set the whole thing off. At this point, instincts were starting to kick in, and the man felt an almost instant warmth building in his lap even as his heart began to pound just a little. Again and again, he challenged himself, but there was no denying it: This was happening.

Keith's jaw set as Lee began to turn around, unable to remove itself from the delicious contours of her backside. He never fancied himself a pervert, but he'd stolen so many glances at that backside framed in those navy shorts. Now it beckoned, sprawled beneath that black fabric while the taut and creamy gold of her thighs picked up just beneath its edge. "It looks perfect on you," Keith eventually answered, and when he did his voice was strong and loud; deliberately bold as if to ward away any intimidation that might've crept in given that the object of his infatuation was clearly interested.

Slowly, Keith corrected his posture, and his eyes crawled back up over Lee's form. With each upward inch they traveled, his smile grew a little wider. "Have you ever gotten to wear this out in public?" Somehow, despite the fact that it flattered her so well, Keith could imagine Lee might've been too bashful to sport something that flaunted her so perfectly. In either case, she'd be wearing it out very soon.

"Come here," Keith beckoned. Acting on an impulse, he wanted to see how well Lee responded to him. She'd taken the lead thus far, but he was only too happy to sieze this golden opportunity. One hand lifted, patting his thigh a couple times. Given their height difference, he figured Lee would be a perfect fit in his lap.

Attention was such an interesting drug to be high on, even more so when the person delivering it was such a delicious man who was fawning over you like you were the catch of the day. It was understandable now why Anne had let herself fall so far and so hard for the attention of others when she was starting to feel the effects herself, her confidence rising and her heart feeling a-flutter in her chest. Keith was doing worlds of good for her mood as well, as she frankly hadn’t felt this good in… A very long while.

She had never imagined that she would be doing this, much less enjoying it as his eyes roamed over every inch of her and took in the way that she looked and the way that she moved. Lee could only imagine how intoxicated she would be when it came for his hands to do the looking and for them to feel every inch as he’d only previously glimpsed before. Her mind was already getting ahead of them, so easy to picture how he’d look with his shirt off and laying on her bed, pants undone and beckoning her between his legs…

The fantasies in her mind thrilled her on to feel the excitement even more, her sex growing wet between her legs with just the thought of all the fun they could be having together. Her lips cracked into a smile as he beckoned her to him, drawn inexorably to him to ease into his lap as if it were where she belonged.

She eased down onto him and found that she not only was a perfect fit against him but that she was not the only one that was under the same spell that had been cast upon her. “No, I haven’t worn this in public… Yet.” She said, wrapping one of her arms around his neck as she leaned into his chest. She could feel her pulse between her legs, a non-stop reminder that she was so very aroused and so very… Excited, and not just sexually.

“I don’t mean to sound terribly cliche but,” She let her rump rub against him, that way it was very well known to him that she was quite aware of his swelling erection, “Do you have something in your pocket or are you happy to see me?”

"Yet. That's right," Keith remarked, finding himself increasingly entranced by the directness of Lee's gaze. She was so soft spoken and unassuming in public, yet here in the sanctuary of her bedroom, he couldn't help but admire just how direct she was. Such a simple thing as a stare to go with her words felt intense, inciting a stir in the man's loins that made it difficult for him not to tremble.

But how could he tremble when Lee climbed so effortlessly into his lap? His right arm stretched around behind her, the rough surface of his palm gliding across the small of her back. Though initially light, this subtle touch soon evolved into a caress. He stroked her back gently, and after a moment the other hand lifted only to lay nonchalantly across one of her thighs. Two fingertips bounced across the war and creamy flesh of her thigh, and as her arm tucked around his neck, Keith grinned.

"Very happy to see you," he answered quietly. Twice, through the utterance, the man's eyes fell down, rather obviously glimpsing two supple lips that he'd so desperately wanted to kiss. His chest, while certainly not chiseled, strained just a little harder against his shirt as his breaths grew deeper; excited. Its definition was obvious through the fabric, and each time he exhaled, the indentations of his ribs showed through as subtle ridges in the red tee. Lee was glowing, and at long last, the final fragments of incredulous nay-saying dissipated. She wanted this, and he most certainly did as well.

The hand on Lee's thigh lifted, lighting the backside of one knuckle very lightly down along the young woman's chin. Then it twisted, turning so that his hand could ease down further along the warm and delicate contour of Lee's jaw. With an index fingertip nestling into the dark silken locks at the back of her head, he pulled her close. Intent and deliberate, Keith covered Lee's mouth with his own. The kiss was shallow and preliminary; a light touch of the mouths which lingered while he breathed her scent in deep. He was still looking ahead through half-lidded eyes, and that hand upon her back fell, smoothing across one warm, round cheek of her backside. No doubt Lee would feel the slow lurch from within the confines of his jeans.

Keith pulled back slowly, staying close enough that Lee could feel his words as warm gusts on her mouth, and his hand fell slowly away, tracing fingertips across her side before settling once again upon her leg. "I'm definitely showing you off in this," he said through a downright giddy grin. She was gorgeous, and the fact that he was seeing her in the outfit before anyone else made it all the more special.

Yeah, Keith was going to show this trophy off loud and proud. Not yet though. With one more lazy stare down over her form, that hand upon Lee's back crept up. Fingertips danced playfully across the back of her arm, settling upon the strap of her dress to that side. Slowly, he pulled it towards the curve of her shoulder.

The dominance in his voice when he spoke almost sent shivers down her spine, the most primal piece of her wanting to agree with him that yes, he was the one in control. And though she didn’t outright say it, her body language spoke volumes in which her mouth didn’t say. She was moving like puddy in his hands, which were experts in getting a rise out of her body when she thought that she was very much immune to the lure of sex. Keith was showing her that she was not only not immune to it but very weak to him in particular, her nipples becoming stiff peaks beneath the dress and pressing gently against the fabric.

His hand tickled so lightly across her back that it did manage to send shivers down her spine, her body enjoying the touch of his hand and wanting to feel him even more firmly. Though she normally would have more decorum she found herself staring at him, watching his chest fill his shirt as he took in a breath and the way that his ribs pressed against the material. The gentle slopes of those bones moving just beneath the material was an odd sight, but one that sent yet another thrill through her.

The air in the room suddenly found itself heavier than before, his eyes glancing down at her lips twice while he spoke, securing her thoughts on what she presumed to be happening beneath her rump. He was stiff, and she was the cause of it. Just that admission alone would have been enough for her to unravel in his hands, but for some odd reasons he found it to be more enticing to encourage the slow building of tension between them, of which the release would surely be amazing.

She could have predicted the kiss but there was no predicting the way that her body would react. The first one was soft, so much so that it almost reminded her of the very first one that she’d ever had. But very much unlike her first kiss she found herself craving more instead of sitting there awkwardly, almost hungry to taste his lips again and be intoxicated with his mouth. He was a drug and she had gotten a taste for him and was unashamed in the fact that she was addicted.

As his hands slid across her rear she could feel the response just below her in the gentle press of his cock against his pants, as if it too were wishing to rub against her most intimate of parts. Her tongue slid across her lower lip, eyes moving from his face to his lips, craving to have him again. He wasn’t alone now in the more rapid breathing, her own body feeling like she was moving through water, almost in a daze as his hand slid to the strap of her dress, sliding it down.

Confidence fueled her hands to move beneath his shirt, seeking out the soft skin of his stomach, her fingertips tickling up the dips and rises of his ribs as they slid ever upward, moving to each of his shoulders so that his shirt hung off her wrists, his midsection exposed. Lee placed the most chaste and brief of kisses upon his lips then before sliding off his shirt completely, her hands sliding back down slowly, her thumbs brushing over his nipples.

“Is it too soon for me to admit that I want you?” She murmured, the words sounding so loud even though it was just above a whisper.

Once again, Keith's initial response was one of giddy delight, but he played it down as well as he ever could've hoped to: Through that same smug smirk. You'd have never known he was seemingly moments away from getting to see the woman of his dreams naked. If anything, he looked like someone who had just had a hit of their favorite downer. The world seemed to slow down, and in this moment, he could see no more than Lee, nor would he have wanted it any other way. His obsession took a dive, confessing that she wanted him. That was the only thing Keith needed to hear.

"Good. I don't think I could stop now if I had to."

Keith's hands went up to accommodate the surprisingly greedy tugs that came from Lee's grip. Newly bared arms swept forward, curling once again about her only to feel the warmth of her body through that sexy little dress. His embrace was firm, fingertips' pressure upon her tight, and when their lips met for a second time, Keith let loose a stifled growl into their embrace. His mouth parted just a little, delving between Lee's lips, and he sampled her taste with a heartfelt draw.

"Mmm," his growl hummed within the combined cavern of their mouths. Involuntarily, Keith's hips lurched just a little beneath her, rocking her form in his lap and grinding that bulge more needfully against her. In the back of his mind, he idly wondered if she could feel just how fervently his heart was pounding as her hands fell down across his chest. The hand highest upon her back drifted up, cradling the base of her neck once again. This time, rather than let the kiss fall apart, he guided the young woman's head sideways just a little before his mouth more insistently delved into hers yet again. The kiss was firm and fierce, sealed by a teasing tongue dancing along her lower lip. A lone fingertip swayed, caressing the nape of her neck when Keith finally pulled away only to grin.

He didn't say a word. Instead, his arms swept down and about Lee's form. Given that she was sitting across his lap, it was plenty easy enough to hoist her up with an arm around the back, behind her shoulders, and another beneath the knees. Keith held the most beautiful woman in his world up only to spin her around and toss her effortlessly back onto her bed with that same smug smile matched to an impassioned flame dancing in his eyes. He crawled onto the bed ahead of her, driving one knee -- the left -- between her thighs while the right hand fell to support him just beside her head. His free hand fell, once again entangling with the strap on her dress. He tugged it down as far as he could get it, and then the firm, rough touch of his hand deftly covered the swell of her breast to that side. He gave a firm but conscientious squeeze, and then those greedy fingers sank beneath the neck of her top, attempting to pull it down and expose her.

There was something intoxicating in the moments that they were spending together, a drug that was impossible to resist and something that she hadn’t even known she wanted so desperately to happen. Everything seemed to move so fast but the further they went the more she realized that she was more than just okay with this - she was excited by it. Not excited in the way that one would be for a huge event but excited in the way that one would feel when peeking through the windows to catch a glimpse of your hot neighbor being plowed by the “just a friend” man down the street. It was a delicious thing to be partaking in something so morally wrong, something that was sweeter than any easy to attain, low hanging fruit.

Keith had changed some time between lust and desire, their bodies speaking more than their tongues ever could as they pressed, ground, and grasped at each other in their hot moments of passion and want. She felt almost as timid as if she were experiencing her first time all over again, her heart racing in her chest at the absolutely primal side of him that was being drawn out slowly, as if her hands weren’t merely stripping him of his clothing but also of the very thing that gave him the sense to act like a man instead of a beast. It wasn’t frightening at all, though - it was liberating.

Her own body was responding in turn, her sex having grown to be quite wet from the feel of his hands and the taste of his mouth on hers, her breath coming quick and heavy as she found herself to be drawn ever closer towards the unmistakable fact that they were soon to know each other quite well. His mouth tasted better than she ever could have imagined, the faintest whisper of beer still lingering at the very back of his throat. With every touch of his hands and every flick of his tongue she was finding that she wanted him more and more, her wants slowly turning into a burning need that was driving her slowly towards complete abandon.

Even though his pants she could feel that the feelings were quite reciprocated, her excitement driven on by the very physical proof that he desired her in the most basic of ways… And frankly, she wasn’t opposed to things escalating into something she’d never done before - sex on the first ‘date’.

Keith took the reins and she felt the excitement bubble up in her chest again, stirred as much by the butterflies that were starting to form in her stomach. But there was nothing to worry about - he wasn’t to be stopped, his hands greedy on her as he moved the dress out of the way, the warmth and firmness of his grip making her press into his touch with the craving for more, ever more of him. His other hand grasped her top and tugged, the material giving way beneath his hand and exposing her chest quite completely down to her waist.

Her breasts were lovely things, round and sizable enough that they were attractive, though not so much that they took away from the rest of her body. Just beneath them she was slim enough that her ribs pressed lightly against her skin with each inhale, disappearing back into smooth flesh with each exhale. The cream color was uninterrupted by scarring or tattoos, an empty canvas that was shown to be treated as the temple he viewed it as.

Keith was rapidly losing himself to instinct; delving into actions that came without hesitant thoughts or second guesses. Sensory overload contributed in a large way to the ease with which the man overcame any lingering inhibitions he might've had. He couldn't know that Lee had never given in to this kind of an urge on a first date, but he most certainly had not. In many ways, she represented a new beginning for him; a fresh start, and in that way, the man was more than willing to shed his old self and indulge in something a little less restrained.

For certain, there was no restraint shown as Keith tugged down the delicate black fabric, exposing to himself the perfection that was Lee's chest. Slowly, lust-glazed eyes lit across this first glimpse, admiring the unyielding sight of either as they leaned to each side under gravity's pull. The splendor, in conjunction with the intensity of Lee's gorgeous stare situated in the midst of that dark shroud of hair about her naked neck and shoulders, quickly set Keith's heart racing. His knee had since lifted, nuzzling deeper into the cove between her thighs, and now the bulge within his jeans took a small but defiant lurch against the denim which held it at bay.

Keith resisted the urge to tear into Lee. The revelation that he would eventually sleep with the object of his affection and obsession had already set in, but this was not something he'd take for granted. Rather, Keith wanted the slow burn; to delve slowly into this woman and spend every last ounce of energy he had in making her feel as much delight as he possibly could. The sight of her naked breasts was most certainly something he'd yearned for, but that look in her eyes continued to burn into him. Unable to resist, Keith dipped back down, splaying his lips across her own only to kiss with a firmer, more demanding sort of hunger. His mouth pulled greedily at her, savoring her taste even as hints of beer lingered on his own breath.

After a few moments, Keith's mouth fell away. He worked his way down the swell of her lips from the right corner, dipping across the smooth flesh of her cheek only to sink onto her neck. There, she'd feel a warm but hungry trail as he sampled her flesh with pecks, suckles, and nibbles. By the time Keith reached Lee's collar, his left hand had lifted once again, letting a large and slightly roughened palm cover her naked breast only to give another squeeze. The kneading only lasted for a moment, however, before the hand lifted and two of its fingertips sealed about the soft nub of her nipple. He gave a pinch while his kisses veered around to the front, lighting across her sternum while each and every breath was filled to the brim with the sweet and exotic scent of her lotion mixed with a more natural aroma of her flesh.

Soon, Keith's trail of kisses led him directly into the warm valley between Lee's breasts, prompting a stubble-covered cheek to roll to its right only to nuzzle the swell of flesh he had neglected thus far. His lips followed suit in wake of the gesture, working their way across only to eventually grapple with its nipple and then wrap around, culminating in a quick suckle followed by sweeps left and right of the tongue. He'd leave the breast after only a moment of this, its nipple now glistening with saliva, and then he his hand rose only to entwine fingertips through the silk of Lee's hair before falling down to caress her cheek. It left her, then, and fell to the dress where he'd left it. Slowly, Keith resumed pulling it down, exposing more of Lee's body to himself while that knee wedged between her thighs applied a gentle and alternating pressure.

Keith's breaths came in greedy, opportunistic inhales which were, by now, filled with Lee in much the same way that his thoughts were. He lifted, strong arms hoisting much of his form over her without relinquishing that alternating pressure that his knee offered. Each breath further strained the unblemished, tightly wound skin about his ribs, further exposing their definition while also accentuating the vague definition in his pectorals and biceps. Intensely, the man stared down into Lee's eyes as he haphazardly tried to shimmy the dress down beyond her narrow waist and past the wide swell of her delectable hips.

Back
Top Bottom