Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking To Play A Futa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

how_is_you

Devil with a Heart of Iron
Hello there, Blue Moon! I wanted to make a post in this sub-forum about my current crave to play a futa. I am looking to be the dom in whatever role we decide, and no matter the pairing, I am not looking for any sort of penetration of my character. So, for example, if the pairing is Futa/Male, then the sub male will never be penetrating the futa. I know that is going to be a deal breaker for a lot of people, but it's my preference in this situation. Apologies for inconveniences caused by it...whatever those may be.

I am looking for stuff that is longer in term, but also on the smuttier side. You are free to play most genders; all of the ones I am accepting will be listed below. Keep in mind that mixes for harems and such are accepted, though I would much prefer one, singular gender for a regular harem. They will have stars (*) next to them from one to five.

Legend:
*: Not Seeking; will take a lot of convincing
**: Selective; will still take convincing, but not nearly as much as a one star
***: Accepting; not looking for it in particular, but next to no convincing needed
****: Preferred; requests for these will be accepted, with few questions
*****: Craving; given priority if requested

- Females *****
- Cuntboys **
- Femboys/Sissies/Traps **
- Other Futas **
- Males *
- Et Cetera Genders *

I am taking suggestions for plotlines for these pairings. If you have an idea that you think I would enjoy, please send it my way! I will likely update this thread with a few plot blurbs of my own, but in the meantime, I am all ears for your ideas! Fandoms are not accepted at the moment for myself playing a futa, sorry. :(

I hope to hear from some of you guys soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom