Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Like a Song Stuck in My Head [FxF] (Clearsight X Javorcek)

Javorcek

Supernova
“Please welcome to the show, Alex Javorcek, lead singer of the band, After Curfew!” A round of applause was given to the musician as she hurried to sit down and get set up with her headphones. Interviews weren’t really her thing, and interviews for a radio morning show were –especially- not her thing. “Alex, pleasure to see you again, but why so late?”

The brunette blushed as she hurriedly took off her jacket, slid on her headset, and sat down. “Heh, yeah, sorry. We had a gig last night, down at The Bitter End over in Greenwich Village. We like to do a small show down there before a tour, just so that we can remember our roots.” Alex smiled a bit a the memory of last night. She loved the intimacy of a small show…but the absolute rush she got from playing in a stadium full of people could not compare. “The rest of the band would be here if they weren’t spent.”

“Well, next time you see Derek, Chris, and Tessa, you tell them they better stop by and say hello. It’s been a whole year since we last talked to you guys! And lot has changed in that year. I hear you did an interview with ‘Out’ Magazine…”

Alex stiffened slightly because it was waaayyy too early in the morning to be talking about this shit. She had come onto the show expecting to just talk about the new album, their upcoming tour…not this serious stuff.

“So is it true you were living on the streets for two years before you were discovered?”

“Ah…” Alex frowned a little bit because she hated when people asked her this question. But, well, her agent told her to play nice. “Yeah, when I was 16, I came out to my parents. They kicked me out and I was homeless for a little under a year…living in shelters and stuff.” Alex racked her brain, trying to figure out how to refocus this interview back onto the music. “I had taken voice and guitar lessons as a kid so I figured I had something I could do to change my luck, so I used to perform on the streets and in the subway. ‘Street Lights’, which is one of the new songs on the album, was something I wrote when I was still living out there.”

“So ‘Street Lights’ was written by you, I know your drummer, Tessa, writes many of the songs on the album as well.”

“That’s right, Tessa’s an amazing lyricist.” Alex interrupted with a smile because Tessa was indeed, absolutely amazing. “She’s written probably over half the songs on this new album and ‘Tangled Up’, which was number one on the charts last week, was all her.”

“Any of the boys writing songs as well?”

“Yup, Derek and I co-authored the song ‘Testing the Waters-’

“I’ve heard that ‘Testing the Waters’ is about, you know, lesbian sex…”

Alex laughed because yes, yes the song was about going down on a girl. “I mean, you don’t have to be a lesbian to have oral sex.”

--------

“Yooooo Alex!” Chris and Derek cheered as the brunette walked into the studio later that evening, carrying her guitar case because the radio show had made her do an acoustic cover of a pop song. “Awesome job with the interview!”

“Mrrrph.” Alex grunted and then yawned. Ugh. Interviews and performances left her feeling wiped out when she wasn’t with her band. “Yeah, thanks for leaving me to do it on my own.”

“Well you’re the only one who can run offa five hours of sleep.” Derek grinned and handed the girl a cup of coffee. “Annndddd we would have just held you back. I checked your Twitter after that cover of ‘Dangerous Woman’, I’m surprised you’re not covered in discarded women’s panties right now. You totally slayed it!”

“Oh, believe me, it’s not for lack of trying on their part.” Alex chuckled and flopped down into a chair next to Tessa and took a sip of her coffee. Plenty of women had tried to approach her on the short walk between the radio station building and her car. “Getting out of the station was a pain in the ass… But whatever, not important. What’re we practicing today, Tess?”

Tessa had woken up with time to spare, she could have gone on the radio, she chose not to. Unlike Derek and Chris she could sleep a bit less and still be fine, assuming the fridge still had her unhealthy supply of energy drinks stocked up and ready to deliver the punch of hyper activity to kick start, and often times extend her day. She did a spectacular job appearing as another sleepy band mate however, not wanting to make it obvious she let Alex go in on her own purposefully.

It wasn't a difficult task to avoid outing herself when she rarely spoke, allowing the loud as ever Derek to welcome Alex back, staying in her own seat and tapping her pencil against the small pad of paper in her other hand. She was thinking of lyrics, a routine she practiced daily to constantly evolve their repertoire of songs. That was until Derek decided to mention Twitter. Tessa had been following the broadcast and the response, and while she was happy it was positive, and that Alex was getting all of the attention she deserved, she was always a bit irritated by the responses. There was no real reason, they just bothered her, and so didn't get as enthusiastic about the idea of Alex being covered with panties quite like the rest of the gang.

At least she didn't have to worry about all of that crap, it looked troublesome. The worst things she had to deal with were the occasional comment from a random guy, and that rarely happened again by the time Alex, Derek, and Chris were done staring them down. Some of it was virtual, where threatening eyes couldn't reach, but Tessa's popularity was minimal. In fact, she had more people follow her who had a true appreciation for her musical talent than she had stalkerish fanboys. It wasn't surprising considering her total lack of public image, the 'shy' drummer and lyricist choosing to stay in the background and let Alex take most of the limelight. She had her reasons.

After the moment of distraction where she considered her own fame, her random irritation slowly fizzling out, Tessa came back to reality, smiling as she looked over at Alex and pushed the notepad into her hands. "We can just go through the motions mostly, but we should put some extra effort into the more popular songs, I'm sure we'll get more request for those than for others. Aside from that this is what I've been working on."

Tessa tapped her pencil against the notebook she had shoved into Alex's hands, "It's kind of sappy compared to the usual crap but you should tell me what you think." She shook her head as she leaned back into the chair and stretched. While Tessa wrote many of the songs she let Alex or the guys name most of them, she hated naming shit, and when she tried they always seemed out of place among those named by the rest of the band. After all, Tessa seemed to fit pretty well among them, they were doing well, but her musical sense was a bit different, and they needed everything to feel and sound right... Or that's how she sold them on naming the songs she wrote and not making her do it herself.

Derek grinned a bit as she plopped down as well, never missing an opportunity to speak his mind. "Sappy, huh. It wouldn't have anything to do with the new sound guy who's obsessed with you would it?" He always found it amusing to tease Tessa, because while she wasn't weak or easy to bully, she always had rather amusing responses... Well, usually.

"Shut up, it has nothing to do with Martin, and he's not obsessed!" She insisted, her voice raising at the end to make a point before she huffed and glared at Derek a bit. She was always uncomfortable discussing her love life, or lack of one. She was really flirty, she went on a lot of dates, and then they never led anywhere at all. She was always bored or found people interesting and fun but no attractive. It was a pain in the ass. It was only going to be worse during the tour, where she would probably be sharing a room with Alex, because of the two of them only Alex ever got any. "Besides, I already went on that date and it was dull. He's knowledgeable about music but other than that there was nothing. He didn't even offer to pay."

"I'm all for going through the motions right now." Alex yawned as she accepted Tessa's notebook, then took another sip of her coffee in an effort to wake up so she could read. They probably weren't going to practice this new one today... Usually she didn't mind only getting four hours of sleep...as long as she got to get a nap later in the day. Without a nap, she would be shit on vocals, but practicing the bit of rhythm for the few popular songs they would play was always good. It was a bummer that she didn't get to play as much as she used to...sometimes she missed singing on the street with just her acoustic guitar and her voice. But their manager highly suggested that she ONLY sing. When Alex was left with nothing but a mic in her hand, she'd get fidgety, and rather than let her nerves turn into anxiety, Alex always revved herself up and exploded with an energy and passion that the crowd could feel and appreciated.

The singer was only half listening as Derek, Chris, and Tessa bantered back and forth. Usually Alex would be right there with the boys, showing concern for their bandmate and being protective. They were like a family: Alex was seen as the oldest (she was younger than Derek and Chris, but because she had spent so long on the streets, both boys deferred to her as the leader because of her life experience), Derek and Chris were the two rowdy middle twins, and Tessa was the baby that no one thought could take care of herself...even though she was possibly the most sensible (and definitely the academically smartest) of the four of them.

"He better not be obsessed." Chris looked like he were ready to go find Martin right now and kick his ass and Derek nodded his agreement. No one fucked with their drummer! All three bandmates were a bit protective of Tessa because she was the smallest of them. Derek was a towering wall of muscle, Chris was a bit on the scrawnier side but he too was tall and toned. And Alex...well...Alex may be the shortest one, but she just had this presence, this tough girl mind set, and a bit of muscle to back that attitude up. When the band had first started playing together in shitty little dive bars in order to get their name out there, the guys had taken it upon themselves to protect BOTH the girls...until they saw Alex beat the shit out of some creep at a bar one night. Since then, they had taken to directing their protective, big brother nature towards Tessa who didn't get into physical fights and therefore hadn't proven her ability to protect herself, at least in their minds.

"Well, you know, you probably make quite a bit more than him. I'd want you to pay for for me too if I were Martin." Alex tried to make light of the topic because Chris and Derek were both looking agitated. Poor Tessa. Both guys saw her as this defenseless little bunny rabbit that was going to be preyed upon by strangers who either wanted to get into her pants or who wanted to get into her pockets. Their pockets weren't particularly deep, they weren't worth millions of dollars, not quite yet, but all of them got paid well. Alex had a little more faith in the girl. Sure, Tessa wasn't street smart like the rest of them, but it wasn't like she was stupid, she could handle herself when it came to affairs of the heart.

"I like the song...little sappy, yeah. Little rough too, not like your usual stuff..." Usually Tessa's songs were so...sure of their message. This song sounded like the writer wasn't certain if she was in love or not. How could the author not know if she herself were in love? Questioning another person's feelings was one thing, but questioning yourself was another, and not quite what Tessa usually wrote about. "But it would be a nice song for the middle of our set so we can all grab a second wind." Alex took a long swig of her coffee and then got up from her seat. "So, let's get back to work! The sooner we practice the sooner I can go home and go to sleep." Alex was eager to go back to her condo in the city, flop onto her super comfortable bed, and go the fuck to sleep. She knew that wouldn't be the case though...the guys would want to go out for dinner and drinks afterwards. Maybe Chris would bring his new girlfriend along while her and Derek went on the prowl...or if Tessa came along, Alex would chill with her friend, maybe play some darts or shoot some pool, and of course heckle Derek as he tried to pick girls up.

-------

As Alex had predicted, the guys wanted to go out to a bar for dinner and drinks after band practice. They fought about what to eat for a good 20 minutes before finally settling on this Mexican place that Chris really liked in exchange for hitting a bar on the other side of downtown that Derek and Alex loved. That's where the four of them (well, 5 if you counted Chris' girlfriend) were now. Tessa had tried to sneak off and go back home, but Alex had dragged her along to the bar, stating that if she had to be stuck with those two assholes with only four hours of sleep, then Tessa had to come too because she had left Alex high and dry this morning.

Out of all of her band mates, Tessa admired Alex the most. It wasn't just because the other woman was charming and their leader of sorts, but so many reasons. She wasn't afraid, and even if she was she didn't let it stop her, which was a huge problem for Tessa. She was also a singer, not that anyone would know, and it was one of the reasons she wrote such terrific songs, because she always imagined it from the singer's point of view. Tessa didn't have the courage to sing in front of others though, even these three idiots, her best friends. Maybe it was sad to say her work friends were her best friends, but they were, their profession fostered close bonds and luckily they all liked one another. Alex was definitely the centerpiece for their group, it was undeniable, she kept them going, she was amazing.

Tessa's admiration had been powerful early on, almost from the first day she had met Alex. Part of it was how Alex was everything she wasn't. Meeting her, talking to her, and especially listening to her play and sing had sold Tessa on the band, no hesitation. Talent wasn't everything, they all still had to work hard, but with Alex's charismatic self at the helm they were starting to make it in the professional music scene. Enough so that this next tour was a pretty exciting one, they had some really spectacular locations to look forward to! It also helped that they had all been together long enough to build up a relationship and work out the kinks, it made performances go a lot more smoothly.

"Whether I make more than him shouldn't matter if he doesn't at least try to pay. I mean, I probably would have paid anyways, because letting someone pay when you're not interested in another date seems rather low, but he didn't offer!" She huffed, being obviously over-dramatic and grinning over at Alex, then seeming to get distracted for a moment before looking over at Alex, not speaking the odd thought that crossed her mind about how she would pay for Alex if they ever went on a date. She chalked it up to random before willingly switching topics.

"Yeah, I know it's rough and probably a bit strange compared to my usual..." She seemed distracted again randomly, huffing a bit as she tried to pin down the inspiration behind the lyrics she had been writing. It was sappy, but in a confusing way. Tessa thought Alex would understand it better than she would, sometimes her lyrics hit Alex or one of the guys in a different way than they hit her, or she meant them to be perceived. It was good to get another opinion. "And don't act like we ever need a song to take a breather. Half the time I feel like you could get on stage and just stand there with a mic in your hand and the female fans would melt."

They had work to do, so Tessa didn't keep poking at Alex and her crazy female fan-base, but it didn't make it any less true. Alex had a shit ton of groupies, more than the rest of the band combined, and each one of them was ready to jump on stage and rip her clothes off at a seconds notice. It was why she consistently didn't come back to the room, though there had been that one time she had and Tessa had to hear the entire thing. She wanted to sneak out but by the time she had considered that option the fact that it would become clear she hadn't been asleep and had listened the entire time was too much, she couldn't move. Maybe that was a little bit of an exaggeration, she didn't sleep around every night, she would be exhausted a week into the tour, but Alex didn't hide her desires either, at least Tessa couldn't imagine having so many one-night stands.

---

One-night stands weren't just for Alex, Derek enjoyed picking up random women, although his success was minimal compared to Alex. "Hmph... I could be reading..." Tessa mumbled, looking around the bar and not wanting anything to do with the other people, and barely being in the mood to drink. There were real reasons, reading definitely wasn't one of them. For one, the piece she had written and showed Alex needed to be worked on, and she liked using her piano for that, which was at home because she didn't tell anyone that she played. Second, she fucking hated watching people flirt, and it was going to piss her off when Alex and some girl hit it off and her role in the night came to an abrupt end. That was the only reason in her mind as to why she could possibly be so cranky for no reason, because she didn't want to be the odd one out. For now Alex was paying attention to her, who knew how long that would last.

"You better not run off with some floozy and leave me here drinking alone Alex." Tessa shot her friend a threatening glare, coming off more adorable than anything. Whatever was causing her funk she refused to let it completely ruin the night, as long as Alex didn't actually leave her they could have fun. Some alcohol that would eventually make for some sound slumber time, maybe a game of pool, and then dancing. Now, the drinking would absolutely happen, Tessa could definitely cheer up after a few beverages. The pool, Alex would win regardless, because she was good and Tessa was... Not. Then dancing, because Tessa didn't feel like being groped by strangers and Alex was the perfect shield, no guy would dare come feel her up if she was with Alex, and if they did it would be impressive bravery, or stupidity. If they played pool first she could even use that as her leverage to make Alex dance with her, but even that wouldn't be until a few more drinks had flooded her system... Despite being a drummer in a popular band, Tessa had a slight thing about being in front of a bunch of people, and dancing in a bar was enough to warrant a few drinks. She could get over herself when it counted, like for a show, but why not take the easy route on their night away from performing.

"You can read and be boring after this." Alex grinned and downed another Cherry Bomb. She hated anything cherry but drank Cherry Bombs because somehow the sickeningly sweet, syrupy, jarred cherries and grenadine helped cut the disgusting taste of Red Bull. Now she was wired! Like...heart-may-explode wired. But that was good! She was awake! And this was a pretty good state to be in: she was too tired to go actively look for hook-ups with Derek, but alert and cheery enough to want to hang out with Tessa.

"Me?! With a -floozy-!?!?!" Alex did her best to feign offense because yeah, she might've been an ass and gone off with some girl if she were hornier and more awake right now. But! She was going to be good tonight and hang out with Tessa like a proper friend should. "I would never! No woman compares to you tonight madame!" Alex grinned and gave Tessa a wink in order to lay it on extra thick. Hitting on straight girls wasn't her thing, but teasing her straight friends with over the top flirting was kind of fun. "But if you would like to insure that I don't go wandering off with some random woman, maybe you should keep me entertained with a game of pool." Alex looovveeddd to shoot pool. She used to hustle adults when she was a kid...there had been a pool table at the rec hall that she had hung around when she had been homeless. Once she had gotten back onto her feet (but before she was discovered) she used to play people for a little extra dough.

Before they left their seats, Alex ordered a cocktail rather than a shot, so she'd have something to nurse at the table while Tessa took her turns. "Come on, les' go!"

Tessa always enjoyed herself more than she believed she would when she spent time with Alex, as if the activities she would never do on her own were her favorite past-times. Pool was included in that. She was awful, she could get the balls across the table without flinging them across the room, and she knew how to hold the stick and the principles behind playing the game, but she couldn't play for shit. It made games with Alex absolutely one-sided, even when her friend gave her a break and missed on purpose or set her up with a few free shots throughout the game. Still, Alex didn't beat her into the floor and she didn't get angry when she lost, she had fun fighting the odds.

Tessa jumped when Alex came up behind her and started adjusting her stance on a more difficult shot, feeling a bit awkward as she was shown how to properly hit the ball and actually make one of them go into a hole. "T-Thanks." She mumbled, furrowing her brow as the strange sense of discomfort passed. She shouldn't be uncomfortable, ever, Alex and her had been around each other for awhile now... After some alcohol she felt strange though, at least every once in awhile. The same kind of strange she felt when Alex bent over the table to take her own shot, the kind of strange that made her swallow heavily and shake pinch between her eyes. Alcohol made everything uncomfortable, she hated going out and drinking.

The discomfort prompted more drinking, because her genius solution was to drink until she didn't feel odd anymore, which always led to her waking up with fuzzy memories and a headache, which was bad because she could never write properly when struck by a hangover. "Aaaaaalex~" She whined, already through several drinks since the start of their back to back games of pool. She had lost all of them, without question, and this was about the point that she decided she had enough stupid pool. "We've already played soooooo many..." She complained, watching Alex start racking the balls again, a look of irritation in her hazy eyes. Nope, no more pool!

Chris and Derek had both bowed out for the night, a girlfriend and one-night stand taking up plenty of attention for the two men, leaving Alex and Tessa as the last two still in the bar. Actually, maybe they were somewhere, but Tessa had long since lost sight of them and focused all of her attention on her friend. "We need to dance!" She insisted, a slight clumsiness to her speech and movement as she made her way to Alex's side and took away the pool stick, putting it on top of the table and practically constricting Alex in a hug that was more to capture her than to be intimate. Her purpose was clear, to drag Alex to dance, even if few people would in a bar... It wasn't like they were at a club or there was a live band, they were just drinking, but now they would dance, Tessa demanded it! And she could be willful when drunk.

Tessa didn't take no for an answer, or any answer for anything because she didn't pay attention as she dragged Alex towards an open location in the bar... And proceeded to giggle slightly before turning around and moving her body with the music... Tessa without that little voice telling her what was and was not a good idea could be trouble. Currently she was being a lot of trouble, her smaller body pressing back against Alex, her tiny, slightly muscular form moving with a rhythmic charm she was too stiff to display sober. There was even humming... And the faint scent of her perfume was much more noticeable. And even with all of that she wasn't trying, there was no obvious flirtation, only a bright smile when she looked back at Alex, at her friend, probably her best friend. She trusted her, didn't think anything about sexual orientation, and was too drunk for her usual hesitations to cross her mind.

Alex tended to draw a lot of eyes whenever she played pool, to the point that she was only dimly aware of it. Guys liked to stare at her luscious ass whenever she bent over the table in order to line up her shot. Girls who were into other girls admired the muscles in her back and arms as she drew back with the cue stick and gracefully shot it forward to sink in a ball. Even people with no interest in her physically would sometimes stop and watch her play, just because she forced herself to take the hardest shots on the table when she played with Tessa. The young woman played pool like a pro and was easy on the eyes, so of course she drew a lot of attention. But Alex did her best to ignore it all, especially looks from a few of the cuter women at the bar, and tried to keep her mind on Tessa and their game.

"Tessa, looooooosen up. Good God, you stand like there's a cue stick up your ass." Alex teased after Tessa missed ANOTHER shot that the older girl had basically handed her on a green felt platter. This was pathetic! Tessa was usually more capable than this! But her friend seemed distracted, by what, she had no clue, so Alex had it in her mind that she should help get her friend refocused on the game and having fun (because what was more fun than losing at pool?). After sinking the 9 ball in a side pocket and then purposefully blowing the next shot so that the cue ball landed RIGHT BEHIND the solid 2, Alex slid behind her friend as she started to set up for her next shot. "Here, scoot over." Alex lightly grasped the other girl by the hips and moved her a bit. She didn't hold Tessa like a male, her touch wasn't overbearing or forceful...she was very gentle, firmly coaxing more than anything else. And with that light but insistent touch, she eased Tessa into a much better position. "You shouldn't stand square with the table. Feet apart, just like that. Good...now bend...lower, so that your eyes are in line with the shot." Alex's brow was furrowed in concentration as she tried to make up for the few inches of difference between her line of sight and Tessa's. "There, try that." She slid away, careful not to disrupt Tessa's new position.

Lo and behold, the girl made her next shot in! "See! Much better." Alex grinned, beaming at Tessa like a proud teacher.

There were few things in life that could hold Alex's attention like pool (music and chess were the only other things that came close). She could play for hours and hours without losing interest. And sure enough, she was in the middle of racking balls for a new game when she heard Tessa whine out her name. "Whhhaaaatttt?" The brunette whined back, a smile on her lips because she already knew what was coming: Tessa was sick of this. "We haven't played soooooo many...just a few many...maybe..." Honestly she had lost track of how many games she had won, and that made her blush a little bit in embarrassment that she had gotten so carried away. "Okay, okay, we don't have to play anymore, what do you want to do?"

Tessa's suggestion of dancing was not what Alex really wanted to do... It wasn't her friend's fault, she just didn't like to dance with straight girls because they always thought they could grind on her and that it wouldn't be a big deal. Which, it wasn't, not really, well kinda... Fuck. Alex tried really hard to not flirt with straight girls. But fucking hell, when they got naked infront of her or grinded on her, or got really physical in any way, it kinda made being platonic hard. She had eyes still! She had nerves all over her body! She had basic instinctual reactions!

Yeah, grind on your best friend because she's a girl and your friend; therefore she won't creep on you even though you are stupidly hot. Fuck my life. Alex mused to herself about the unfairness of the predicament she was currently in. Tessa felt So. Fucking. Good. pressed against her like that. But she wasn't allowed to like what she was feeling because her friend was obviously straight. She wasn't allowed to feel any attraction towards the graceful drummer humming with the music and looking so damn pretty when she smiled. It was rare that Tessa ever looked as carefree as she did right now...and it just made her look all the sexier.

Before Alex drowned in feelings of creepiness (mixed with shame and sexual frustration) her hands came down to rest on Tessa's hips. Now, able to feel where Tessa was about to go with her body, Alex could back her frame up just a tiny bit so that she didn't have to deal with the growing arousal in her core every time her dumbass straight friend ground her perfect ass back in such a way that Alex could actually feel her stimulating her sex.

Tessa always felt like the ugly friend when she was hanging out with Alex. She wasn't people looked at her enough and she had plenty of confidence, but Alex had an appeal she couldn't match. It was a confidence and air about her that couldn't be denied, and even someone like Tessa could be ignored by the masses when Alex was around. She didn't mind, in fact it was perfect as far as their band went, it was just easy for her to notice... She wasn't immune to the charm herself. Her glances and looks weren't obvious, or noticed by her, mainly because they were friends and she saw so much of Alex that nothing felt strange. Even if she didn't completely realize what she was doing, Tessa did look at Alex in a slightly different light than she did other people, Alex was special. Of course that was as a friend... Only a friend.

That belief was a lot harder to cling on to when they were dancing. It felt nice to push back against Alex, comfortable and more arousing than Tessa would ever admit. Fortunately it was also a lot of fun, it allowed Tessa to relax and not worry about being hit on or groped, and she didn't have to think about whether she was giving off the wrong signal or not. She believed she didn't need to worry. She was fooling herself but that was fine, sometimes all you needed to do was be blissfully ignorant, or in her case in such utter, long-term denial that the self-told lie had become more truth than the actual truth. All of her rationalizations worked perfectly, as normal, right up until the moment they didn't. Tessa started feeling an awkwardness she kept buried deep down, more unnecessary shame really, away from the surface of her mind. The final straw, Alex's hands. The hands she caught a glimpse of constantly, changed, because they were resting on her hips. Such a simple action during an 'innocent' time together, but it was as if everything changed in that moment. The denial and bullshit she comforted herself with started slipping and she could only lose her rhythm and suddenly stop dancing, shivering in a twisted mix of delight and shame, a feeling that soon sunk and soured her stomach. She... This wasn't her, she wouldn't, she didn't! Fuck!

Tessa wasn't so easily thrown by the abrupt thought chain, or the reaction of her body, it wasn't exactly the first time. Tessa grew up avoiding this truth, and while it slipped out on occasion it was always pushed back down quickly enough, repressed by her strong desire to hide it away from the world. Tessa wasn't sure why it was such a big deal, perhaps her upbringing or the joke of morality pushed into her in preparatory school, but whatever it was made her compelled to keep it locked away, as her own secret. So, she acted like she had even before she met Alex... She pushed it down. "Sorry, I actually may need to stop." She chuckled, feeling like an idiot and a liar, but turning her body to give Alex a reassuring smile anyways, though remarkably more dim than her real smile just minutes ago. "Just a bit dizzy, must be all the drinks." Tessa seemed, normal, like her usual self, aside from the strange pause between her stopping in her tracks and the subsequent attempt to convince Alex she was "A-Okay". Tessa had been zoning out all day so it shouldn't be too unexpected, just another incident of her mind wandering off, soon to be forgotten, hopefully.

Tessa just needed to have a good night's sleep and then to wake up the next morning and pretend it was any other day. After all, the tour was about to start, it wasn't the time to be ridiculous, she needed to keep herself together, but couldn't imagine doing so with limited balance and enough alcohol in her system to make the next morning a living hell. She needed to sleep... Only, the moment she mentioned calling it a night Alex offered to take her home, which held yet another problem Tessa didn't feel like dealing with. Yet another lie, albeit through omission.

---

After a few moments of fabrication a little lie passed through Tessa's lips about how her place was further away and she was exhausted, and then a little whining that made Alex sigh and give her what she wanted, which was a place to crash for the night. It was inconvenient since she would have to wake up early to go pack and then meet the band, a task she should have already done, and very much counter intuitive considering her current line of thoughts concerning Alex, but it was the only way. It would be fine, it always was. They would go on tour, Alex would go about her usual routine of hookups, and she would go back to her short-lived serial monogamy lifestyle. Going on dates, maybe hooking up, and always feeling like it was pointless to meet up again. She was never dishonest with anyone but herself, after a date, or a few depending on how interesting the guy, or how good the sex, and she would dump them. She was straightforward, it just never felt right... She had yet to find the guy worth dating for more than a few weeks. That's how it would go, one night to sleep it off and the rest of the tour to act like normal, easy... Only, this time it didn't vanish like it normally did, and as the tour went on, Tessa found herself more and more frustrated, and took it out on everyone around her with snippy comments and more seclusion than normal.

Alex froze when Tessa tensed up, wondering if perhaps her friend had noticed how the singer's heart was beating faster, how her body temperature rising...did Tessa know she was kinda getting aroused from their dancing? Fuck! Shit fuck fuck The older girl experienced a moment of relief when Tessa told her that she was just feeling dizzy, but thinking that her friend was having a case of the spins made that relief turn to concern. "Really? You sure you're 'kay?" Alex's hands stayed on Tessa, though now it was more incase the girl decided she was going to suddenly pass out on her than anything else. "Maybe you shou-sit down..." Alex's words were starting to slur together, hell, she could probably use a seat too. She couldn't remember how many Cherry Bombs she had had...just that it had been a lot.

Drunk or not, Alex wasn't about to let Tessa go home alone. "We'll split a cab. I jus' wanna make sure you get home okay." The singer didn't care if Tessa's house was further away, Alex would ride in a cab with the girl to keep her safe until she got back to her own place. But Tessa wouldn't take her on her chivalrous offer...so the decision was made to go Alex's condo for the night. It was a two bedroom, bigger than the singer needed for herself; Tessa could stay in the guest bedroom no problem. Alex kept such a big place (big by city standards) because she rented out her condo to vacationers during her tours (she preferred to rent to families rather than young college kids who'd destroy her shit). Located in the heart of the city, Alex's condo was just a short walk from a few tourist attractions and the subway.

The cab ride went by quickly, Alex was drunk enough that it was easy to zone out. Getting up the narrow stairs of her building, up to the top floor was a bit of a disaster though, with Alex bumping back between the walls and the railings. "Alright, just, yanno, don't throw up on anything." The singer teased with a smile as she opened up the door to her apartment. The walls in her apartment were either white or a grey-blue that was almost white. All her furniture was dark - espressos and dark greys - and modern in style. It almost looked like a staged home that was being offered up for sale...but there were a few clues that a musician lived here.

Alex escorted Tessa back to the guest bedroom and got the girl all tucked in. She had enough sense to leave Tessa a glass of water and some ibuprofen incase she was hung over in the morning. And incase the girl needed to throw up tonight, she pulled the wastepaper basket to the head of the bed. Living on the streets had caused Alex to be very careful in many aspects in her life...to the point she appeared a little crazy to the people that knew her. So she prepared Tessa with everything she might need tonight before allowing herself to go back to the kitchen to down a glass and a half of water, then stumble off to bed, falling asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

------

Alex really enjoyed going on tour. Some artists were put off by not having a steady home, but Alex had lived on the streets for so long that she didn't care about being moved from place to place. That wasn't to say that traveling was the best thing in the world though. Never putting roots anywhere caused Alex to guard her heart. Living on the streets had caused her to be a little more cynical - she didn't trust that a woman slept with her just because they wanted to sleep with her...she always thought everyone had ulterior motives, even if they didn't. Some of the few people she had grown to touch had been her bandmates and she was pretty close to them...and sometimes that closeness would cause trouble in the form of fights.

"They're -socks- Tessa. They're not even gross!" Alex had absentmindedly taken her socks off and put them down on the desk rather than in the hamper or on her own bed. Now Tessa was scolding her for leaving her socks somewhere. It wasn't like she had left her dirty underwear on her friend's bed or something! "Holy shit, calm the fuck down." Alex had noticed that her friend had been a bit snippy the past few days, but didn't really know how to approach a conversation about it with the other girl. So now it was turning into this disaster, where the two of them fought about something so stupid.

"Whatever, fuck it." Alex grumbled and grabbed her dirty socks, pulling them back on as well as her leather boots. "I'm going out." The singer said simply, preferring to take a breather rather than to continue this fight. She grabbed her wallet and a room key, then headed out to catch a cab to her favorite tattoo place. Her sleeves were getting close to done, but she had been thinking of expanding them to her shoulders and back.

Ever since the night at the bar Tessa's mind had been a mess. Every other time thoughts about another woman cropped up she could get rid of them, easily, but it seemed Alex was, as always, unique. It made Tessa mad just thinking about it, how depraved the images in her head were, the fantasies... She hadn't even been able to masturbate because every time she did Alex would pop up, and she couldn't have that! She knew who she was and that wasn't it. So she continued to go with the only plan she had, what had always worked before despite failing her for the past week, she buried it and denied it with every fiber of her being. She forced herself to act normal. Unfortunately it was a lot harder to stabilize her emotions when Alex and her were sharing almost every waking moment, from the same room to the stage and then afterwards for interviews and practice. It was hell for the repressed young woman, she was crumbling under the stress and pressure of keeping her desires and instinct chained up. It started to show.

At first it had been a lack of inspiration, she had been unable to write and lost a bit of her appetite, two facts she covered up using their current hectic days and forceful eating. Then it began to manifest as her being a snippy bitch, to everyone, but especially to Alex. She was so nervous around the other woman that every move and action was causing her to jump and panic, hyper awareness of her own thoughts leading to difficulty sleeping and her getting bent out of shape over the smallest issues. She was unbearable, and while conscious of her own difficulty she couldn't do anything, because working not to be a raging bitch would be admitting to the fact that she had a problem, and she refused. Instead, as she poked and prodded at her innocent friend, Tessa began using something she never used but currently needed, a dating app.

Five minutes in a bar alone and Tessa could walk out with a guy, if she wanted. She never did, Tessa liked to have some sort of interest in a man before going out on a date, and she wasn't the one-night stand type, well, rarely. Even then, there had to be some semblance of attraction, and it never ended well, usually with her telling him she had fun but their wouldn't be a next time... To men it was unfathomable that a woman would want a one-night stand, even if their entire goal had been that to begin with, it was ego damaging that she would make it clear and not the other way around. Still, as distasteful as she found the act she made a drastic decision, to quench her desires by acting against them entirely, by ignoring her wants and seeking pure carnal satisfaction, to relieve the pressure even if it did little to fix the problem, and it was a problem. So when Alex left irritated, because Tessa could tell even if her friend was being calm about it, Tessa also left, to quell one desire with another act.

---

Elle had been a grinning idiot from the moment Alex walked in the door. She was a professional, a truly talented tattoo artist, but Alex and her had a special relationship. Alex hired her to do amazing work, building herself an enviable set of tattoos, and when their sessions were over, they would go in the back, get naked, and have some of the best sex Elle had ever had. They didn't do it often, but Alex had hinted a few times that Elle was one of the few people she saw more than once, and Elle had taken it as a serious compliment, because Alex was something special. Yeah they conflicted a bit, Elle was a toppy switch, and Alex was all top, but they still had a ton of fun. In fact, they had way too much fun. Elle didn't know how Alex did it. The singer would be on stage for hours, practice, get tattoos done, fuck, and accomplish all the little things in her day without collapsing, it was admirable.

The tattoo part went off without a hitch, and Elle was currently in the middle of locking the front door, putting up a sign that said she was doing a private session (not uncommon with her clientele), and dragging Alex into the back away from the windows. "You know, when I finally finish all of the tattoos you're going to have to give me an extra special reward" Elle laughed, showing off a bit of the fact that she usually topped by pushing Alex back onto one of the work tables she had in the back and planting a strong kiss on the woman's lips. Elle didn't have any illusions, her and Alex were friendly but their sex was just that, merely sex. They had no intimacy, it was a friendship with fantastic benefits. Elle wouldn't fuss about hours, since Alex rarely had normal hours when she was nearby enough to let Elle do some work, and they would play after, and it was fantastic. "Come on rock star, let's work off some of that stress." Alex had mentioned she was stressed, and it wasn't about the show but a band mate. Elle had listened and to her it sounded like a schoolyard crush type deal more than actual fighting, or a lover's quarrel, or just friends needing some space, and she had said as much, but as little as she wanted to hear about the other women in Alex's life, even the friends, the physical remedy was something she was more than happy to be a part of. With that she grinned, practically ripping Alex's clothes off her, spending every second she could get in charge before Alex inevitably took control.

Getting a beautiful work of art painstakingly printed into her flesh was quite relaxing for Alex. She got to lay down, shut her eyes, turn her mind off, and listen to the soothing buzz of a tattoo gun...plus there was a super gorgeous redhead within arm's reach of her, and that was always a major bonus. The first time the singer had come to Elle's tattoo parlor, she hadn't been expecting anything more than a quote from a professional artist who came highly recommended. After some flirting during their first meeting, where Alex had discussed what she wanted on her arms, things had accelerated rather quickly. Some not-so-subtle brushes against her breasts as Elle 'moved to a better angle' during their first session had turned into an all out grope fest and had culminated in sex in the back room.

Alex wasn't the kind of girl that liked being a homewrecker, so before she even showed up at Elle's this time, she had gently probed to make sure the artist was still single via text. There had been a couple of occasions when Alex had had to walk away from the tattoo parlor with -only- a tattoo. Thankfully tonight wasn't going to be one of those nights. After chatting about the tour, and explaining that the tension in the shoulder that Elle was tattooing was caused by Tessa's snippy attitude, Alex had a lovely outline of a few lilies blossoming on her shoulder. She'd have to come back another time for them to get colored in. Right now though, it was time to work off a little more stress.

"An extra special reward?" Alex smirked, having an idea that a 'special reward' would require her to be a good little bottom for Elle one night. The singer just couldn't play dead and submit for more than a few minutes though. Even now, with Elle pushing forward and capturing her lips, Alex was already plotting how to retaliate. She couldn't even wait until they had both stripped down all the way, Elle had gotten as far as tearing off her shirt, while Alex had gone straight for the prize and had undone Elle's jeans.

The redhead always required a firmer hand in order to get her to back down. So Alex wasted no time in tangling her fingers in Elle's hair, yanking down so that the artist had to tilt her head back and bare her neck. She leaned forward and gave a harsh, reprimanding bite as free hand slid up the other girl's shirt to cup one of her breasts and tease her left nipple to hardness. "Are you going to start playing nice, or do I have to be rough with you tonight?" Alex always liked to check to see if her dominant nature would be welcome...especially because her and Elle hadn't seen eachother in awhile. She just wanted to make sure that things were still the same between them.

Elle didn't make it a habit, sleeping with customers, but Alex was quite the exception. Their original hookup had happened fast and with excess passion, leaving the two of them panting after several entire hours of non-stop pleasure seeking. It was unprofessional but worth it, enough that every time it worked out, her being single during one of Alex's visits, they found the extra time. Mostly it was during one of the many tours the successful musician was on, but there had been a time or two that Alex came to get some work done and play in the process, specifically traveling for her skilled work. After all, adding other styles and minds to her extensive tattoos would only serve to make it come out badly, keeping the same artist for as much of a piece as possible was definitely the better decision. Elle was happy about that, it gave her a sort of monopoly over the gorgeous rock star, and it had such great benefits.

"Greedy girl." Elle chastised Alex as she went straight in and started undoing the tight jeans that hid her gorgeous, milk white legs. "You are always so impatient... Just wait until I claim that extra special reward..." There was a threat hidden in there, but it was the best kind of threat, a sexy one. Elle had no illusions about which one of them was in charge, the first night together had proved that Alex owned that role, and that Elle was more than willing to sink down and accept it for the pleasure she was given in return. However, she had designs on a night where the opposite held true, and she had a chance at the helm, Alex's body hers for the taking.

There wasn't a rush, only Elle with her lovely fantasies, and absolute pain in the ass resistance every time she didn't get her way. She wanted the firm hand, the force and slight degradation submissive included... If she was only going to see Alex on rare occasions, and if those rare occasions meant she was on the bottom, then she expected rough, passionate sex. So Elle gasped and writhed in Alex's grasp, her nipples hardening as they were teased and her entire body shivering after the claiming bite... She needed more. "I think you're going to have to be rough dear, otherwise I'll certainly forget which one of us is in charge... And that, that would be a shame." She laughed playfully, her gorgeous eyes looking at Alex, a daring gaze. She was asking to be taken roughly, and her body language begged for it more than her mouth. She wasn't submissive often, but when Alex was around she reveled in it.

Alex's sleeves were her pride and joy; over 80 hours had been spent painstakingly adding detail to the images that twisted together and twinced their way down her left arm. Her right shoulder was only a quarter of the way done done and needed a lot of work still....which meant she would be playing with Elle many more times in the future. Though, judging by how Alex acted, one would think this would be the last. "Not impatient." The singer pouted at the accusation. As spot on as it may be, she didn't rush to undo Elle's pants because she was impatient! She only did that because the redhead was a lot more docile after an orgasm or two...not that she ever truly behaved, but the switch was a lot easier for a casual Domme like Alex to handle when she was pleasure addled.

At the request for roughness, Alex grinned. A very physical person, getting to cut loose was a rare treat, one Alex only got to indulge in with Elle. The problem with random hook ups was that Alex hardly ever slept with a girl long enough to become comfortable truly dominating her. Even with Elle, Alex didn't let herself be as rough as she could possibly get. "Good, in that case..." The shorter brunette easily switched their positions, turning and pushing Elle so she was facing the table, a hand on her back to coax her down so that she was bent over. "You are lucky I'm not strapped today." Now that was a shame if there ever was one. Alex had been so mad at Tessa that she had stormed out of their hotel room before getting properly prepared to see Elle. But maybe that was for the best...Alex could get quite rough when she was angry. Despite Elle's insistence that she could handle whatever the singer could possibly throw her way, Alex always saw the lithe, feminine beauty in her arms as fragile.

Now with her lover bent over, Alex could finally peel the jeans off that she had already undone, dragging down Elle's panties as well. Deciding to give a little retribution for the 'impatient' comment, Alex let her fingers glide lightly over the swollen outer lips of Elle's slit. "You're soaked...been thinking about this since I texted you huh?"

Alex was probably the most fun lay Elle had ever had, though they both seemed to understand it was nothing more than that from the start that they weren't going to become a couple. There were a lot of reasons, but in Elle's mind it was simplified into a single idea. The very thing that made them being together so much fun, was exactly the reason they wouldn't work as a couple. Elle was a switch, but with most people she was a feisty top, and Alex, while clearly enjoying the challenge of making her submit, was a real dominant. They wouldn't work, even if every time they got together it ended in unbelievably satisfying, mind-blowing, unforgettable sex. It was fine, Elle liked their friendship with benefits, it suited both of them, and she was more than willing to continue it for as long as they could, and maybe just remain friends in between spurts of being sex-friends, after all, Alex was interesting, and they both had a love of tattoos, even if Elle didn't have as many as most tattoo artists did.

"Mmmm, someone's an eager beaver~" Elle grinned as she looked over her shoulder, teasing Alex while giving her a look that begged her to hurry at the same time. Only, her little begging eyes were tinged with disappointment when she learned Alex wasn't wearing her usual toy. "I'm not sure we have the same understanding of what is and is not lucky... I mean, how are you going to put me in my place without your toy? Are you even capable?" She asked it in a way that made it clear she was provoking Alex in a playful way, but also seemed half-serious. She knew Alex could, but undermining the gorgeous woman was always a fun way to start the night, and get Alex worked up enough to give the lithe redhead what she wanted. A soft moan turned it all around on her though, her arousal and inability to hide it giving Alex an edge, and forcing her to shoot Alex a playful smile since she was caught before she turned her head away and wiggled her ass in Alex's face, letting that be her answer... It was going to be a long, fun night.

---

Tessa's night was horrible and she was to the point of being unable to control herself, angry and frustrated, almost on the verge of throwing things around the room and crying at the same time. It was unbearable. Even before the trip her thoughts had been difficult to control, her desires rising up and making her become a mess, but it was getting worse. She was constantly around Alex, watching her and falling deeper into her own head. She was so beautiful, her scent was intoxicating, and when they talked Tessa felt happy, content. Content! It was the only time in her life she ever felt that her own happiness was a curse, making her unable to think clearly, causing her own body to betray her. Worse still, she was so busy from the tour and all the little things they had to do throughout the day to get any alone time, she couldn't even touch herself. So she made a decision, to take the time she had after Alex left and find someone to help her relieve some pressure. It wasn't her style, it made her a little nauseous when she considered what she was doing, but if it could help her calm her mind it would be worth it, totally. Only, nothing was going her way.

The date was awful, full of pretense where both of them tried to pretend this wasn't purely a hookup, Tessa doing so because she was ashamed and the guy because he believed women wanted to feel like it was spur of the moment and not planned... If only he wasn't so fucking obvious. Constantly looking her up and down, impatient, and having a seeming inability to hold a proper conversation. It was disheartening, but for the night all Tessa was looking for was a decent looking guy to use, and he fit the bill. Maybe it was better he wasn't boyfriend material, as if any guy ever was for her. That was what she had thought going in, desperate for it to work, to get back to the room and be stress free, able to put on a smile and apologize to Alex about her insane behavior. It didn't go that way... It... It was only worse. Of all the things to happen, Tessa hadn't been able to climax. Time wasted, because after taxi ride and shitty awkward meal and all the shame a bullshit she went through, she couldn't even fucking orgasm! She couldn't! Not once, not even a tiny one, not even fucking close to where she could finish herself off. Fuck!

By the time Alex got home Tessa was already in bed, so frustrated she didn't even want to deal with reality, turned over facing away from the door, not asleep but clearly upset. "You're back late..." She grumbled after a short silence, giving Alex enough time to get into the room before she began talking, unable to hold herself back. There was seriously something wrong with her... But she was already itching to make trouble, like it would make everything better, when she knew it wouldn't and already felt like such a piece of shit for constantly being on Alex's case for the past week. She wanted to stop, she really did, but she couldn't... Alex was all that was on her mind and since she couldn't be honest... All she could do was sigh and try to stop herself before she said things Alex wouldn't forgive. She didn't want to lose her friend... She didn't.

Maybe it was for the best that Alex always hooked up with Elle at her tattoo parlor; if they had been somewhere with an actual bed, the singer probably would have been up all night fooling around rather than resting like she should. Alex may be used to running off of only a few hours of sleep but even a night owl like her needed to rest, especially when she was touring the country and performing. Playing with Elle for three-ish hours had worn the young singer out and doing that on an uncomfortable table had made her downright exhausted.

By the time she had cleaned up a little bit, said goodbye to Elle, caught a cab, and dragged herself up to her hotel room, Alex was dead on her feet and dreading the fact that she needed to shower. All she wanted to do was go to bed and take comfort in the lingering scent of Elle's perfume and sex...but she was aware that Tessa would be in the room and her friend probably didn't want to smell such things. So she slipped inside of the room, quietly tip-toeing over to the desk so that she could empty out her pockets and then head over to the bathroom to undress. Before she could disappear inside, the lump of pillows and blankets spoke. "Ah...yeah...sorry, didn't mean to wake you." Alex chalked up the annoyed note in Tessa's voice to the fact that she had just arrived back, and though she had tried her best to be quiet she had probably made some noise coming in. Or maybe the brunette was still mad about before... "You still mad at me?"

Tessa was seconds away from blowing up, for no reason as usual, when she caught herself and swallowed it down as best she could. Mainly, because Alex asking her if she was still mad hit her just enough to get over herself, even if it was only for a second, right up until she smelled sex and perfume, two very difficult smells to miss in their clean hotel room. Still, despite her own fucked up situation, she really did like Alex, she didn't want to hurt her, she just... She was confused, and angry at herself, and she couldn't take it out on anyone else. "Yeah, I'm still fucking mad..." She muttered, then continued, almost grumbling the rest of her irritations into the open. "More so even, because you obviously had a great night... and I got stuck with a piece of shit guy who couldn't even get me off... Hmph, at least you got to climax with your date." It wasn't loud but she couldn't stop herself, it was such a shitty night. Tessa could barely believe she had sex without an orgasm, it had been a long time since she had been that disappointed by someone.

She was in no mood to continue talking though, and her tone conveyed her attitude. To make it perfectly clear she turned her body further into the bed, covered herself with the sheets, and buried her head into a pillow, effectively hiding away as she closed her eyes and went to sleep. Well, she didn't just fall asleep, but even if Alex jumped on top of her she was determined to play dead. It was so bad she didn't even comfort herself with some "tomorrow it will be better" line, she just cleared her mind as best she could and let the darkness lull her to sleep.

---

Another. Fucking. Week. The passage of time only made matters worse. Fortunately, Tessa was getting better at venting in ways other than tearing in to Alex, but both of them seemed a little glum. Then again, Tessa was in such dire straights that everyone seemed about as down as she did in her mind, because how could anyone be enjoying themselves. At least they were at a club, and a crowded one at that, the perfect place for Tessa to disappear into the corner of and hide away from the past few weeks using a large amount of alcohol and the loud music as cover. That was, if Alex would let her be. She had to admit, Alex was hanging in there better than she could imagine. Even with everything, her friend was constantly trying to cheer her up or make her get over it all... She didn't deserve it, and at this point it was doing more harm than good, but Alex didn't give up. This was one of those nights that it wouldn't be helpful, because Tessa didn't want to be around anyone, she just wanted to slip away and be a grump, and blame those two stupid guys in their band for not noticing she was in a bad mood and dragging her out with the rest of the band... Why did it even matter if she came, they were all just going to run off anyways, idiots.

Alex frowned at Tessa's response. She would have thought that her friend would be over the dirty socks on the desk by now... But as the girl kept talking, Alex began to think that this was less about her respecting their shared space and more about Tessa not having an orgasm. I guess she's just snappy because she hasn't gotten laid in awhile... Tessa was a fairly private person when it came to romance but even so, Alex had learned several things about her friend in their time together. Tessa wasn't like Alex or Derek, she didn't find comfort in random hook-ups on a weekly basis. But she wasn't like Chris either, she didn't have a long-term lover, she dated, yeah, but none of the guys she met ever seem to stick.

Alright...can't really get her a boyfriend to fix this problem... Alex sighed as Tessa burrowed herself into the blankets. Not wishing to talk to her friend when she was behaving like this, Alex just stepped into the bathroom to shower and hopefully come up with a plan to cheer up her friend.
------

Fuck. This. Bus.

Sitting around on the tour bus drove Alex absolutely fucking crazy. Quite a bit of her time would be spent practicing with the band or trying to write new songs...but after that she had a ton of free time. She'd be good for an hour or two before the confined space of the tour bus began to get to her. The singer would eventually start pacing; up and down the aisle, up and down the aisle. Sometimes she'd flop down onto her bunk in the back of the bus and try to read a book or a magazine... but eventually she'd get too fidgety and get back up to pace.

Three fucking days before they were in the next city and could FINALLY book a hotel room for the music festival that they were going out of their way to perform at. Even though shows at festivals were fun (Alex liked to hear live performances even more than being in one), being caged in a bus had the young rockstar even more hellbent on being free, partying, and getting laid than normal. And this night was special because she had an extra purpose: to get Tessa laid! That was Alex's master plan to get her friend to cheer up. All she had to do was find a nice guy, Good looking and smart, yeah, definitely smart, Tessa would like that.

As soon as they had finished their last set, Alex hurried to help get their gear stored away for the night. Then it was out to the club! Nearly every club and bar on the main strip had lines out the door, but the band had no trouble getting in. Unfortunately Tessa split up from them as soon as they had gotten into the door.

"Guess there goes your ingenious plan, Alex." Derek chuckled as Tessa slid away from them.

"Pffft! Whatever. Chris, go drink with her and make sure she doesn't get creeped on. Me and Derek will find a guy."

----

Derek was naturally charismatic and Alex was a good judge of character; between the two of them they ended up chatting with a group of guys and singling out a decent looking young man who was attending one of the local private colleges as an english major. Money, brains, and looks, nailed it! With that taken care of, Alex lured Michael over towards Chris and Tessa, while Derek went back to his drinking game with Michael's friends. "Hey Tess! I've got someone you'd probably like to meet. This is Michael, he's an english major. And Michael, this is the girl who writes some amazing lyrics... Thought you two might like to talk about english n' stuff."

Tessa's entire thought process of knowing precisely how her friends were going to act once they arrived at the club, was wrong. Normally that would be a cause for celebration, they were paying attention to her for once and not dragging her around just to ditch her twenty minutes later. Wrong again, it wasn't a cause for celebration. Tessa hiding her irritation behind the entire 'I know what you'll do, I'm too smart to be fooled' bullshit crumbled before it even began, which only made her pout like a grump. Acting like she was super smart and in control only worked if it wasn't disproved a few minutes in, or when she avoided it all together. That had been her second play, to hide amidst the crowd of people and noise, which turned out to be another, much larger failure. Not only did Tessa fail to hide, both literally and figuratively, she found herself cornered by her own plan. It was the kind of night where nothing was coming up Tessa, as if reality was smacking her and making it clear that her luck had run out and she had to face the difficult task of interacting with her band mates, particularly Alex.

The only thing more daunting to the confused drummer than getting close and having any meaningful conversation with Alex, was having some random guy pushed on her. At least she could trust Alex to take it like a champ no matter what happened, the past few weeks proving just how much Alex had to like her to put up with all her shit. A random guy though, not only did she feel ambushed, she felt uncomfortable, so far out of her comfort zone that she actually wanted to laugh like a nervous idiot and run away. Her reaction was a bit different, but it spoke towards her displeasure as much as instantly ditching him without explaining herself would. She had chosen to turn and give Alex a death glare, not hiding it from the guy and keeping her evil look on her friend until she went away, leaving him to turn awkwardly to the guy in front of her and try to figure out what the fuck she was supposed to do with the sudden blind date, one in which her friends hadn't even known who the fuck he was until they met him.

When she finally spoke she kept it short, and a bit snippy, but tried to maintain a calm enough tone not to attack the innocent. "I really wasn't looking to meet anyone tonight, sorry that my idiot friends wasted your time." To which she got a very unwanted response, the guy clearly thinking a good deal of himself as he tried to act smooth. "Nah, it's no problem, I kind of had the feeling from your expression a minute ago, but we might as well make the most of it right? I mean, I'm a catch you know, especially compared to the rest of this crowd, and if you have to go home with someone it might as well be me, don't you think?" He asked, looking around as if daring Tessa to find someone more attractive than himself, and giving off a subtle hint of smugness that really made her go from 'not horny' to 'repulsed'. That was impressive when she thought about it, a guy having such an abundance of narcissistic confidence that he made her want to throw up a little in her mouth, it was a first. Then again, he was probably just swinging for the fences, she hadn't given off a welcoming vibe and she had no plans to go anywhere with anyone, even if an orgasm after several weeks of frustration and disappointment sounded fantastic.

Tessa decided to play along, looking for a moment to crush his hopes of anything happening and then find Alex and tell her to mind her own damn business next time, and then go back to the room and soak in the tub... Or just go to sleep, or stop somewhere and get a shit ton of alcohol and then go drink and watch porn... She had a lot of conflicting desires, and none of them included the man in front of her. She wasn't even in the mood to appreciate the thought. Back to the task at hand, being a complete bitch to the random jackass. "Oh yeah? So what, you thinking we go back to your place, just go at it until morning, and then never see one another again?" Her tone was a tad mocking, but not enough to be harsh, and certainly not playful enough to be considered flirty. Then came the most depressing thing yet, because as quickly as his confidence came on, it crumbled. Well, he tried, it just didn't work. "Actually... I was thinking we could go back to your place." He said, looking around a bit before turning to Tessa and motioning towards the bathrooms, "Or if you would prefer something else..." He really lost it there, his voice almost trembling as he made the bold suggestion.

Tessa almost lost it. He was either married, lived with his parents, or didn't want to be seen with her... None of those were good fucking options. It took everything she had not to take a swing, or vomit on his shoes, or scream that he was a fucking asshole. What she managed to do may have been scarier though, because all she did was smile, with a modicum of murderous intent in her eyes, and then walk away. She didn't say goodbye or decline him, she just left, moving away as fast as she could and going right towards the bar, ready to drink enough to forget what just happened.

---

Drinking, so much drinking, more drinking than little Tessa ever did. What did drinking so much accomplish for the drummer? Her deciding to go looking for Alex, no longer to say goodbye, but to sink her night... Because it was her fault that some bastard had propositioned her for bathroom sex, at a club, less than five minutes in to their first meeting. So she moved clumsily through the club and spent a good deal of time looking for her friend before she found her. Only, she looked like she was having a very nice time, grinding up against some sexy woman with a grin on her face. Hmph, no! Not allowed! Tessa had made her decision, Alex didn't get to go anywhere with anyone! No sex for her! If Tessa's only choices for the night were horny college kid and lonely bitch, she was going to make a new option, lonely bitch with miserable best friend! Yeah... Best! Best friends! Alex had to suffer too, it was her fault!

Only, Tessa wasn't being quite as skillful as she would usually be, making her way to Alex and stopping right next to her, waiting for a moment as she got herself together before reaching over, pulling the woman off of Alex, and poking her friend in the chest afterwards, ignoring the strange woman completely. "You set me up with a dick!" She raised her voice to get over the music but she wasn't terribly loud, instead poking Alex a few more times and narrowing her eyes. She wasn't so drunk that she was slurring her words, or falling over herself despite the bit of clumsiness showing itself, but she was drunk enough lose the pesky inhibitions that should have been governing her actions. "Trying to get me to go into the bathroom with him, hmph!" She crossed her arms, oblivious to everything to the point of forgetting about the girl that was standing where she was about five seconds beforehand.

Tessa's death glare flew right over Alex's head because getting a death glare from Tessa was like getting a death glare from a cute, fuzzy bunny: not scary at all. (Plus the singer may or may not have shot five Snake Bites with Derek a little while ago, causing her powers of observation to drastically wane as the alcohol kicked in). Alex could only derive a bit of discomfort from the look her friend gave her...which made sense, Tessa was shy after all and never took to strangers well. But that was okay! This was good! Alex was helping! She had already broken the ice for the reclusive drummer so now there was nothing to be shy about! They'll talk about books or poetry or lyrics or whatever, Tessa will get a little action, then she'll stop being such a crab ass on tour. Perfect! Yeah! Her plan was flawless!

Believing that she had done her good deed for the day, Alex left with a smile and headed back over to Derek and Chris, who had now managed to get half the people sitting at the bar into a game of Flip Cup, much to the dismay of the bartenders. It was only a matter of time before the bouncers came over to break up the rowdy bandmates, giving the troublemaking trio the choice to either knock it off or to get the fuck out. Had Alex not smiled so sweetly and had the three of them not been marginally famous, they probably would have been kicked out into the street...but Alex talked the bouncers down and the three of them were allowed to stay. Well, Chris didn't stay, he was drunk and decided to call it an early night (code for 'I'm going to convince my girlfriend to have Skype sex'). That left Derek and Alex to go prowling for girls...well...Alex never went prowling per se. Usually girls ended up approaching her, not the other way around. Their plan for getting woman wasn't particularly hard: the pair would just hunker down at the bar and chat with each other. Derek would offer to buy girls who looked to be his type drinks. Alex would make small talk with girls who she thought were bi or lesbian. Despite the tattoos that both of them sported, the pair seemed friendly enough that no one thought twice about standing by them while waiting to buy drinks from the busy bartenders.

Alex always dressed a little more tomboyish than usual when she was looking for a hook up....and brought a little extra 'equipment' when she was at a predominantly straight bar. Donning a tank top that showed off her tattoos and muscles, as well as a baggier pair of women's cargo pants that made her bottom half look more muscular than it actually was, gave her a look that was proven to work on bi/bi-curious girls. Plus the fact that she was strapped under those pants tended to help, Alex always felt like bi girls freaked out when having to deal with the prospect of another vagina and her encounters with those types of girls in the past had always lead to heavy make-out sessions with no further action. Wearing a strapon solved that problem.

"Cool tattoos!" Alex turned away from Derek to see a beautiful brunette shouting over the bass of the music in order to compliment her tattoos. "Thanks." Alex smiled her most charming smile and then proceeded to point out her favorite tattoos, a trail of lilies she had gotten after finding out her grandmother had passed away while she had been living on the streets. Of course she neglected to tell the story of why she had them because it was a buzz kill, but the flowers were still absolutely beautiful...Elle had done an amazing job with them. After chatting about tattoos and getting shown a few that her new conquest had, Alex, being the considerate wingman, introduced Derek to Kady who thankfully took the hint and waved over one of her single friends to set up with Derek so that the two of them could split and head over to the dance floor.

-----

Moving turned out to be a very, very bad choice. With the alcohol now rapidly pumping through her veins as she danced, Alex was officially a drunken, horny mess...and it wasn't even midnight yet...fuck, maybe she'd have to arrange for an 'early night' as well...probably one that involved her booking a private hotel room. Guh, she was a mess; usually Alex would at least chat with a girl while they danced in order to formulate a plan. But tonight her date was trying her best to get the singer to lose control...and Alex's plan may actually deteriorate to sex on the dance floor. Once Kady had felt the slight swell that was tucked in Alex's pants, the brunette hadn't let up on grinding against her.

"Fuck... You need to behave..." Alex shivered as Kady turned around to face her, chest to chest, and with her new conquest still rolling her hips into hers, the singer was starting to lose control.

"Make me." Kady purred and draped her arms around Alex's shoulders, leaning up to give the other woman a kiss--only to find herself being wrenched away by some bitch.

"Wha?" Alex blinked as her date was yanked away, seeming to come out of her lust-induced trance now that she didn't have another woman trying to jump her bones. Now she was face to face with Tessa, Tessa who was poking her with those damn, long, boney fingers. "Ow! Hey! Come on!." The brunette pouted at all the poking, but as her friend informed her of what happened, she seemed to grow more serious. "He tried to what?!" The singer shook her head, confused, but quickly growing angry. "Where the fuck is he, I'll kick his ass-"

"Hey!" Kady barked, interrupting the two of them because NO ONE laid a hand on her, especially not some scrawny little bitch who wanted to interrupt her good time! As soon as the intruding bean pole turned to look at her, Kady swung, trying to hit the other girl hard enough to knock her down. "Don't you ever fucking touch me again!"

Tessa hadn't seen the punch coming at all, or more accurately, the moment she removed the invasive tumor she had found clinging to Alex she had forgotten there had been someone there in the first place. Maybe it hadn't been the polite move to make, not a smart one either, but adding up the shitfest of a night she was having, the alcohol, and the fact that seeing some woman grinding into Alex made her insanely irritated, she couldn't help it. Besides, she had the whole plan to make Alex's night a bust after being set up with the guy that wanted to take her into a public bathroom, and maybe she didn't like seeing Alex with someone, because that was a thing a friend would get upset about, totally! Perhaps most important of all was the little voice in the back of Tessa's head saying that Alex would put her above some random floozy, a theory she was testing in the most abrupt and unreasonable of ways.

It worked too! The moment Alex heard about the desperate ploy the guy had pulled she was up in arms, seeming to drop her current situation entirely and preparing to play the white knight... Tessa could definitely count on Alex to be on her side. Only, before she could even nod and give a bit of exaggerated detail about what had happened she was interrupted, turning back with a confused look on her face, only to see a fist coming straight at her. "Shit!" Tessa squeaked, startled by the sudden attack and too surprised to make a decent dodge attempt, being forced to jerk herself back. Her small evasive maneuver didn't get her out of the way but she took it to her shoulder instead of her chin. Tessa still went down. Most people would have the instinct to protect their body with their hands, but Tessa was still aware enough to get her hands to safety and land on her back instead, only focusing on not hitting her head or falling on her wrist or something... She couldn't afford to hurt her wrist in the middle of a tour, even if it meant her back hit the floor hard and looked like a fucking fool in front of an entire crowd of people that were curious enough to slow or stop their dancing.

Only, Tessa didn't give them the angry drunk girl routine they were all expecting, and instead sat up, made sure her body was fine, and then got to her feet. There was a glare, and some tears started to form as she turned red with embarrassment, but she didn't try to fight back, she wouldn't take the fall so hard just to fuck up her wrist throwing a punch. Not that she couldn't throw a proper punch, she wasn't completely ignorant, but she wasn't a fighter either. The glare didn't focus on the random girl though, it turned to Alex, seeming to be mad at her friend, but not for the reasons anyone would think, but for reasons Tessa refused to accept, only making the moment more of a fucking embarrassment. Still, when she turned to leave she gave Alex's grinding partner another look and spat out a few words, "Who the fuck wants to touch you? Some pathetic dog that's so desperate for a lay she bites anyone that gets near, not worth it." She didn't say anything else, not to the woman or to Alex, and just turned and pushed her way through the crowd at a brisk pace, fucking over it, all of it. She planned on catching a cab and getting her shit, Alex could bring her whore back to the room for all Tessa cared, she wouldn't wait up.

All Alex could do was gape at the train wreck that was happening in front of her. Kady fighting Tessa...well...more like Kady just knocking out Tessa. See! This is why we can't just leave Tessa alone at clubs. Her friend was not a fighter, not in the least. But there wasn't much she could do about that...now the alcohol that was coursing through her veins was making the rest of her stupid so she couldn't figure out how to proceed forward. She was too busy trying to figure out if she should punch Kady or not to worry about helping Tessa get up off the floor. Part of her was tempted to wail on the other woman...eye for an eye and all that...but, Alex had a lot of experience fighting from her stint as a homeless street performer. She'd take on a guy twice her size without so much as batting an eye - she had no fear. But a woman... Ehhh...Alex didn't really like to hit girls. If she were defending herself that was one thing, but she wouldn't go out of her way to throw a punch at someone who she thought was weaker than her; judging by how Kady was nursing the hand she had thrown the punch with, the other woman was definitely weaker.

"Tess! Wait!" Alex called out just as her sluggish mind caught up to the fact that her friend was disappearing through the crowd. Now in full blown drunk-tunnel-vision mode, the singer couldn't be bothered to split her focus between a sure lay and her best friend: all her attention went to the drummer. She immediately chased after Tessa because she had seen those few tears and wanted to go cheer up her friend like the big dumb dog that she was. And just like a big dumb dog she had to shove her way through the thrumming crowd of bodies, unable to muster up some feline grace like her lither friend and just easily slip through the small gaps. Fucking...how the fuck did she get so far ahead of me... Alex couldn't even see her anymore, but she knew where Tessa would be: outside.

Finally, after making her way through the crowd (and giving some jackass a death glare for not moving out of her way fast enough), Alex broke through the front door and into the cool night air, cringing slightly as she passed through a cloud of tobacco smoke and back into fresh air. "Tessa!" Alex called again, recognizing her friend from behind as she attempted to hail a cab. The brunette jogged over before the girl could climb into one. A warm hand came to rest on Tessa's arm and pull her gently back and into Alex for a hug. "Shtay...Tess, hey, c'mere... you okay?" Alex slurred out the question.

Tessa hadn't expected Alex to come after her, not really. She knew her friend was the caring, protective type, especially when it came to her friends, but that other woman was gorgeous and they had been all over one another. If Alex had stayed it would have been impossible not to get laid, why would she follow Tessa and listen to more over Tessa's huffing and puffing when she could take a beautiful woman back to the room and have an entire night of enjoyment ahead of her? Stupid Alex, she had to chase, like some perfect person in a movie. She couldn't just let Tessa disappear from the room and hide from everything, she pushed, and the moment Tessa felt Alex hug her she knew she was finished. She had done so much to keep herself under control, to avoid the desires for weeks, and Alex ruined it by being a good friend. So, not only was Tessa's weeks of being a raging bitch going to be meaningless, she couldn't even be mad at Alex for causing her to break.

"Alex..." Tessa spoke softly, turning her body in to her friend and practically snuggling into her embrace, her body pressed firmly into her friend... Just firmly enough to feel the bulge in her pants. Tessa swallowed, a nervous shiver running up her spine, Alex was wearing that thing... The strapon. Clearly she had seen the night going a different way, with some girl, probably the one she had spent a copious amount of time grinding on... But instead she got to chase after her drunk friend who was in such hardcore denial about her own needs that she was making everyone around her as miserable as she was. Enough. After a moment of the comfort provided by Alex's embrace, Tessa placed her hand on Alex's chest, putting just enough space between them to look into her best friend's eyes. Concern, Alex cared about her so much, it was so unfair that she was so wonderful and ended up with a friend like Tessa because of it.

Fuck it, she couldn't anymore, she just couldn't, and if it had to all come crumbling down she would just go full force ahead. So she kissed her, her small hands gripping the clothing they had been resting on and pulling Alex down enough for their lips to meet. It wasn't a friendly peck either, the purpose wasn't as a thank you, it was heavy and full of every emotion she had been suppressing, passionate beyond any kiss she had ever given to another person. She only stopped for a moment, a low growl escaping her frustrated body before she captured Alex's lips again... She had done it, finally. It was scary, but the feeling of relief was so intense it overshadowed everything else. No matter what happens... It's over, someone knows... Someone finally knows, I've finally let it out. It felt amazing, freeing, and she never wanted the kiss to end, so when Alex started showing signs of pulling back she let out another throaty growl and bit Alex's lower lip, getting irritated that Alex wanted to stop. She didn't want to talk, talking would just confused her again and if Alex asked questions she wasn't sure she could be confident... She just wanted to indulge her desire. In a moment of panic she used every ounce of strength she had to turn both of them about and shove Alex into the cab she had been about to get in to, leaning forward and capturing Alex's lips for a third time, but only briefly. "I want it, don't ask questions..." It was all she could say, she didn't want to be talked down or let her mind think of excuses like it always did, so she pushed herself against Alex and leaned over to nibble at her ear, "get in the cab." She didn't know what else to do, she didn't want to ask Alex if they should get in the cab, she didn't want any thinking! So she said it, like an order, even if a desperate one.

"Cold?" Alex asked with a concerned look as she felt Tessa shiver in her arms. It was the middle of fall with warm afternoons and evenings, but chilly nights... Tessa must be freezing out here. The thought made the singer frown because now she had to be responsible...now she had to make sure her friend got back to the hotel okay because she knew there was no way in hell Tessa would want to come back into the warmth of the club after that debacle had just happened. So she opened her mouth, ready to say 'Les' call it a night', but was quickly stopped by urgent hands tugging her down and soft lips capturing her own. At first the kiss was awkward, Alex's sluggish mind was taking longer to react than it should, but soon enough her instincts had taken over. Her hands dropped from Tessa's mid-back and landed onto her hips, her head tilted to the side just enough to make the kiss feel more comfortable and more natural. And she kissed Tessa back, deeply, and with the passion and urgency of someone who had just spent the last hour getting wound up by a lot of dirty dancing...but she only got to live in this blissful, primal state for a moment before the alarm bells started going off.

Tessa's kissing me...straight Tessa... Fuck! Straight, confused, hurt, and doesn't-know-what-the-fuck-she's-doing Tessa is kissing me. It was a nice kiss...a really, really nice kiss, but Alex couldn't stay. Tessa was confused, she had hit her head, she needed to go to the hospital, she was suffering massive head trauma or alcohol poisoning or something... This wasn't how her friend acted, not at all, and the drastic change in behavior was so out of this world that it actually had the singer worried. So Alex pulled away, even when drunk she still had enough sense to worry about things like consent...and obviously Tessa was unable to consent because she had lost her damn mind. But as she tried to pull away the grip on her shirt tightened, teeth, sank into her bottom lip, and a throaty growl hit her ears and made her dominant side automatically let loose one in return.

When Tessa finally broke the kiss to speak, Alex's eyes held a little bit of skepticism. This is a test...it has to be... Yeah! Some weird straight girl test to see if her lesbian friend was a creep... Or maybe Alex was dreaming...maybe she was passed out at the bar and Derek was actually hauling her unconscious body into a cab while her mind wandered to stupid fantasies of her best. She was too cold for this to be a dream though... And the way Tessa looked at her, with hunger and need instead of trepidation...this couldn't be a test.

Not a test...still a bad idea though...

Ugh...

Bad idea or not, Tessa looked absolutely gorgeous, was totally willing, and Alex would be a fucking idiot to not jump on this opportunity.

Into the cab she went, slurring out a "Hyatt Hotel" to the driver before grabbing Tessa and tugging her close, as though afraid any distance between them may break the spell that had taken over them. This time she was the one to pounce upon the other girl, lips crashing into the drummer's lips in a fierce, heated kiss. Things quickly escalated from there...Alex had meant to keep things light in the cab but every slight show of control in Tessa's posture or force burned at Alex's control of her dominant side. Soon enough her hands were urging Tessa to lean back a bit against the door as Alex continued to kiss her, a thigh sliding between the girl's legs to rub against her covered core as Alex got halfway ontop of her to assert herself as the one in charge.

Tessa wasn't all that shy, private but not shy, and yet, she wasn't as bold as her current actions seemed to suggest. Any other night, and with any other person, and none of what was happening would even be considered. It wasn't the influence of alcohol but the weeks of need and frustration, and the woman in question being the one she trusted more than anyone else. Alex was her best friend, the one who always looked after her, and the person she longed for... Nobody else could have her making little demands and acting like a completely different person, only Alex. Her only hesitation was whether Alex would want her or not, after all, Alex had never made a move... She knew it was out of respect, Tessa was straight, or so she had been telling herself and everyone around her for over twenty years... But still, Tessa had some concern, concern a mere kiss couldn't solve, and one she had no choice but to face head on.

Unlike everything else in the past few weeks this time her worries ended up being pointless, Alex dragged her into the cab and told the driver where to go, but barely. Alex seemed impatient, and the moment the words left her mouth she turned her attention back to Tessa, pulling her close and kissing her with more heat and force than Tessa had expected. It felt incredible, and a soft moan escaped her lips, the drummer taking only a moment to match Alex's level of passion as she pressed her body against the singer's. She knew how to kiss, but, as much confidence as she had in herself there was one thing she didn't have any true experience with, passion. Tessa's experience with men never evoked the type of desire she was feeling, she never had the urge to let herself go, it was almost mechanical. So when she felt those desires, to completely let go and sink into the fiery passion that erupted between her and her best friend... She started to feel out of her depths, not uncomfortable, just unsure. Being unsure only meant one thing, she compensated by trying to be the one in control.

It took very little time for Alex to correct Tessa's mistake, the major error of believing she had any right to be in control. By that point the drummer's mind was starting to short circuit, her face flushed with arousal and her pouty lips slightly open as she panted every so softly. Her eyes were different, full of hunger, looking up at Alex, almost demanding more. It wasn't enough! She wanted everything. So she leaned against the door and melted into their kiss, her tongue even starting to get more heavenly involved as the kiss turned into something much less innocent and more full of lust. Restraint no longer existed, even if the driver was probably getting quite a show, Tessa had stopped thinking about anything but Alex... And when the thigh rubbed through her jeans into her core she let out a needy moan, her hips moving slightly as she ground her core into Alex's thigh. Weeks, weeks without any real pleasure... There was a lot to make up for, and now that she was finally feeling excited and not miserable she couldn't help but playfully think it was Alex's responsibility to leave her satisfied. After all, while the singer had no idea, it was all her fault that Tessa had been so miserable and horny since the start of the tour.

With Alex practically on top of her Tessa found herself falling deeper and deeper into her desires, almost helping the singer take her place on to just so they could be pressed closer together. Regardless of how badly she wanted the make out session to never end, being cramped up in the back of a car, slightly drunk, and so fiercely passionate led to the need to separate their lips for a moment, but Tessa couldn't sit still, her teeth nipped at Alex's jaw before moving to her ear, her soft panting being followed shortly by words, "If you don't... Slow down... I'll cum..." she warned, her entire body quivering as she laid at the precipice of an orgasm. She wasn't helping by grinding herself into Alex's thigh, but she hadn't climaxed in weeks, she couldn't stop herself, all the responsibility was pushed onto Alex. She even sealed her admission with a bite to the singer's neck, muffling her ever more frequent moans in Alex's neck.

A smug grin tugged at the corners of Alex's mouth as she felt Tessa begin to arch up into her thigh; knowing that the other girl wanted more from her than just a simple make out session was definitely a boost to the singer's confidence. The more Tessa reciprocated, the less Alex worried about this being the worst idea in the history of bad ideas (there were still alarm bells going off, but Alex had more or less submerged them in alcohol and lust). Her focus now lay with trying to drive her friend crazy, a plan that seemed to be working judging by the soft moans that Tessa couldn't help from letting out. Every breathy sigh and needy moan had Alex burning up and further agitated. All she wanted to do was rip off all of Tessa's clothes and take her over and over again...but they were in a cab, a place that didn't quite lend itself to the night of passion Alex was currently planning.

"Shit..." Alex's hiss was punctuated by soft pants as she tried to simultaneously catch her breath and deal with the problem that Tessa's lips and teeth were causing her. It was so very, very hard for her to maintain control right now...though it seemed like Tessa was even having a more difficult time than she was. "You can't possibly have to cum already..." Alex chuckled softly and shook her head. That was impossible! There was no way that Tessa was going to fall to pieces due to her thigh! As nice as the muscular appendage was, and as good for foreplay as it was, women just didn't cum from grinding against her thigh for all of five minutes! Tessa must be trying to get her to slow down so that she didn't embarrass herself and moan any louder than she actually was...and of course this idea made Alex want to push her all the more. Yeah, the driver would hear, and Alex had already felt the cab jerk twice because he knew exactly what they were doing back there, but fuck it if he heard or saw! Not like they were ever going to see him again, there were a million cabs in the city and they only ever came around these parts once a year. So Alex didn't feel bad about shouting at him even though they were the ones in the wrong, trying to have sex in a cab and all, "Hey! Eyes on tha goddamnroad or no fuckin' tip!" Alex barked at the driver and turned to give him her most ruthless death glare in the rearview mirror.

As soon as he dropped his gaze back to the road, she could continue with her lover for the evening. "Now...where were we..." Alex quickly turned her attention back to Tessa who was looking especially delicious, all flushed and needy... She dove back down, this time her teeth and lips connecting with Tessa's neck, retaliating for the earlier nibbles to her jaw before by giving a playful bite to the salty flesh as she ground her thigh more urgently into the girl's core.

Back
Top Bottom