Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Furry Farm (DonVoltonus & KnightCreep)

DonVoltonus

Singularity
Lucas arrived at the farm and knocked upon the door, brushing his short pink hair out of his face with a nervous smile. "Hello? Is anybody home?" He asked, peering through the window with his olive eyes, his floppy-eared headband wagging about.

He took the time to smooth out his stockings and adjust his tight bodysuit, still having no luck hiding his ball and his flaccid, 7 inch cock, the suit simply too small to cover him. He reached up and knocked again. "Hello? I'm here for the job!"

The door opened to reveal a nude rabbit furry. The rabbit's jaw dropped amd his cock became erect. "Holy shit..." He regained his senses. "Hello, I'm Buster. What's your name, sexy."

Lucas smiled, looking over the rabbit's hard member. "Well cutie, my name is Lucas, I'm here to work as a farmhand." He walked up to the rabbit, a gloved hand caressing the rabbit's length slowly. "I'm very well practice in milking."

Buster moaned happily. "Ooh... I can't wait..." He noticed Lucas' cock sticking out of the bodysuit. "You might want to tuck your cock back between your legs. Mr. Creep doesn't like it when a cock hangs out of the uniform."

"I'm a tad too big for this thing..." Lucas muttered, shifting his uniform around to hide it best he could. "I don't get the uniform anyway, I'm gonna be getting nude for the monsters pretty often anyways."

"Monsters?" Buster repeated. "Bad Lucas. We aren't monsters, and I think the uniform fits you perfectly." He kissed Lucas on the cheek.

"Sorry, where I come from they call you monsterboys and monstergirls." He blushed. "What do you prefer? And uh, where should I go for my first day of work?"

"Furries," Buster said. "You can call us furries. You need to see Mr. Creep. He'll want to interview you and give you a better fitting uniform."

"Follow me," Buster smiled. He held Lucas' hand and walked upstairs. "Behave, and you might get the job. I hope that you get it."

Lucas smiled. "I hope so too...wouldn't mind milking you." He whispered, following Buster to his boss's office.

Buster knocked on a door. "Me. Creep, we have a man here who wants to apply for the job. He's even wearing the uniform."

"Send him in," a voice said.

"Good luck, Lucas," Buster said before kissing Lucas on the cheek.

Lucas swallowed hard before walking inside with a little bow. "H-hello Mr. Creep, I'm here for the farmhand job sir."

Creep patted his lap. "Come and sit. You do know that this job requires giving pleasure to every furry on my farm, correct?"

"Yes sir!" Lucas nodded, sitting in the man's lap. "It's always been a dream of mine to work with furries."

"That's good," Creep said. He rubbed Lucas' crotch. "You're uniform is a little small. Do you like it small, Mr...."

"L-Lucas." He moaned lightly. "Well sir, seeing as I will be nude for most of this, the uniform's size is somewhat less important."

"The furries enjoy seeing a male in the uniform. The size does matter to them. Do you want a bigger uniform?" Creep asked. He rubbed Lucas' flat chest with his other hand. "Would you like me to give you estrogen?"

"Uhhmmm A bigger uniform is fine, but I'd prefer to stay the way I am." He smiled. "I like my body the way it is."

Creep nodded. "Shame, you'd look cute with breasts." He slid his hand under the bodysuit and rubbed Lucas' nipple. "You'll be pleasuring two males, a futa, and four females."
(I might have messed up the math there...)

Lucas shuddered, his nipple growing hard. "Sounds like I'll have a very full day." He smiled.

"You've already met Buster," Creep said. "Did he like you, and do like him?" He pulled the leotard off of Lucas and slid his hands into the stockings.

"Given that he sprung to attention the second he saw me, I'd s-say he like me. And I certainly like him!" Lucas grinned.

"That's a good sign," Creep said as he stroked Lucas' cock. "How big is your cock? Are you ok with taking part in an orgy?"

"I've never been in an orgy, and I'm around 10 inches fully hard. The ad said a minimum of 8 inches if I'm not mistaken."

Back
Top Bottom