Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The sorceress aprentice (donVoltonus & red-queen69)

red-queen69

Super-Earth
Lillian was kind of excited, finally she managed to find herself a master in the magic arts but the problem was to find her location, she heard rumors that she lived in the mountains or in the deep of the forests, it left her quite lost on where to search so she followed her hearth and went into the forest, it took her like two hours to reach the center of it but she found what she was looking for, a small cabin that probably is being occupied by her soon to be mistress and teacher in the magic arts, she went to the door and knocked, then she waited for an answer.

Lillian's attire consisted of a red with black dress that resalted her cleavage and showed a bit of it, black mocassins and black stockings, her scarlet hair was in a bun while she had black trimmed glasses in front of her amber eyes, she was 5'6" in height and she weighted 128 lbs, her meassurements are 36d-26-34

RE: The sorceress aprentice (donVoultonous & red-queen69)

The woman who answered was a tall picture of power, 6 foot tall with strangely pale skin, her body traced with swirling aqua tattoos that seemed to swirl below the skin. Her sapphire eyes looked Lillian up and down, seemed to glow faintly with strange power, her long black hair rippling around her despite the absence of any breeze. She wore a simple black robe that covered her body, though her perfect c-cups were still visible, the material hugging her unnaturally. She appeared to be nude beneath, simply gesturing silently with cobalt painted nails for the girl to enter, sitting down at a small table.

"So...nobody comes here simply to visit me, I suppose you want to be my apprentice." She spoke calmly, her voice like a gentle stream. "I expect you are not ready for what that truely means, but if you are willing, and open of mind, I shall allow you to try."

Lillian nods as she follows her into the house and then she sits across of her "yes, i have come here to become your aprentice" she says in a polite manner as she looked at her directly in the eyes "and i am willing to do anything to accomplish that goal"

"Hmm, we shall see." She walked to the wall of the tiny cabin, fingers brushing a rune engraved in the wood. With a brilliant flash the walls become stone, the inside of a large wizard's tower with a lavish dining room replacing the tiny kitchen. "Let us go upstairs, and we shall see if you are capable of sharing Mana through physical connection."

She follows her as they go upstairs, finding themselves in a room filled with magic objects and things of the same quality "what do i need to do?" she asks as she observes her surroundings

The woman smiles calmly, sitting on the bed. "Disrobe and present your body. A good apprentice serves her Master's whims." Her tone is steady, as if shes done this many times before.

She does as she is told while she removes her clothing, piece by piece, until she is totally naked as her clothes lay in front of her "now what should i do?" she asks as she looked a bit embarrased at being naked

She dropped her robes, revealing her slender body covered by the same tattoos. She had a thick, 12 inch cock, and an impressive pair of balls, both covered in the same glowing markings. "Have you ever used your mouth to exchange mana?"

"no ma'am, i haven't done that kind of thing" she says as she blushes softly, the sight of such cock sparking something inside of her "but i am willing to learn how"

She nodded, soon growing full and hard. "Then I will make you my apprentice." She offered her hand, glowing with blue light. "You needn't know how, just being so willing to learn is enough for me to take you on. I'm sure you know how magical contracts work of course?"

she gets closer to her and she gently grabs her hand "i do know how to make contracts" she says while she feels her master's magic flow through her while she closed her eyes

"Hmmph, a pity you don't know to ask terms first, slut." She grinned, a strange symbol appearing on Lillian's skin, at the small of her back, just above her ass. "I will teach you, but you are mine now...forever."

"i am aware but at the same time i can't complain" she says while she opens her eyes and looks at her mistress "now, may i know my next task?"

"You will have complete freedom of will, unless I directly tell you something is and order. Now, suck my cock."

She does as she is told while she kneels and starts to lick the head as she stroked it, she then started to suck while keeping a good pace on her stroking

"Ahhh, not bad my dear apprentice, have you done this before?" She groaned, cock drooling hot precum. "You surely have the skill."

She does a small nod as she continues to please her mistress, keeping a good pace on her blowjob/handjob

"That's a good girl, you truely desire to belong to me, don't you slut?" She chuckled, pulling the girl's head up so she could answer.

"yes mistress" she says with an obedient tone while holding her gaze, getting lost in her eyes "i want to be yours and only yours"

She grinned. "Than you shall be, my public apprentice, and my secret concubine." She placed a hand on her head. "Always remember, this is truely your desire. I have no need to force these thoughts upon you, when you already hold them deep within. Now, suck like a good little whore."

She nods as she resumes her blowjob/handjob while she starts to pick up the pace until it is as fast and precise as before, then she starts using her other hand to finger herself at the same pace

The moaned, energy pulsing through her tattoos. "That's it my little mana whore, keep going, swallow until you can kiss my balls!"

She complies to her mistress orders as she starts to deeptroath her large cock, showing her lack of gag reflex as her tounge managed to touch her big balls

"Damn, you can swallow like a champ my dear. Just what were you before you took up magic?" She grinned, pulling the girl's head up. "Now bend over like a good little bitch."

"i was a whore that worked in the slums of the capital, i gained a lot of experience while working in one of their best whore houses" she says as she bends over while using her hands as a support "one day, i discovered that i possesed a bit of magic, i started to experiment with it and managed to make a simply charm spell that allowed me to trick some costumers, then i stealed their possesions, it was soon that the matron noticed and made me leave but not before telling me that i should look for a master in magic, thats all"

Back
Top Bottom