Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My (Dragon) fetish is finally big enough for it's own place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crusader

I love playing as dragons. They are just raw masculinity wrapped in a deliciously superior quadruped coating. There is nothing like playing an incredibly ancient and powerful monster crouched over the body of a small woman.

I have a few plots for this one, and then some visual goodies.

The Devils Throat
(Monster, rape, size difference?)
Something dark and ancient dwells beneath The Devils Throat. Beneath the stone dwells an unholy denizen so evil It poisons the very ground around the mountains. Many adventurers have plunged into its depths in the name of fame and glory, and many a maiden have been given in hopes that the denizen will remain in its seclusion.

The Last Dova
(Dragon Rape, Impregnation, Multiple Generations)
My character is the last of a proud and powerful race. Once dragons subjugated all of mankind, but with the help of their Goddess mankind overthrew their oppressors and hunted them to near extinction. The last Dova now lives his days feeding on cattle in the mountains of Ang-Mor a mere shadow of the powerful being he once was. All hope seems lost until he is approached by a powerful witch with an offer - Impregnate her and give birth to a new generation of Dova! Dova who would have the ability to breed with and impregnate common human women, gaining power with each generation until at last they can wage war on the Goddess herself!

---------- Goodies ----------

(ALL NSFW)

At it's mercy

At it's mercy 2

At it's mercy 3

At it's mercy 4

At it's mercy 5

At it's mercy 6

Defeat

Defeat 2

Defeat 3

Defeat 4

Defeat 5

Defeat 6

A sacrifice

A sacrifice 2

A sacrifice 3

A sacrifice 4

Bonus (couldn't resist)

Hey, I like your first plot. I'm a literate female roleplayer, and I tend to play in PMs. Shoot me one, and let's hammer out some details.

Crusader said:
I love playing as dragons. They are just raw masculinity wrapped in a deliciously superior quadruped coating. There is nothing like playing an incredibly ancient and powerful monster crouched over the body of a small woman.

I have a few plots for this one, and then some visual goodies.

The Devils Throat
(Monster, rape, size difference?)
Something dark and ancient dwells beneath The Devils Throat. Beneath the stone dwells an unholy denizen so evil It poisons the very ground around the mountains. Many adventurers have plunged into its depths in the name of fame and glory, and many a maiden have been given in hopes that the denizen will remain in its seclusion.

The Last Dova
(Dragon Rape, Impregnation, Multiple Generations)
My character is the last of a proud and powerful race. Once dragons subjugated all of mankind, but with the help of their Goddess mankind overthrew their oppressors and hunted them to near extinction. The last Dova now lives his days feeding on cattle in the mountains of Ang-Mor a mere shadow of the powerful being he once was. All hope seems lost until he is approached by a powerful witch with an offer - Impregnate her and give birth to a new generation of Dova! Dova who would have the ability to breed with and impregnate common human women, gaining power with each generation until at last they can wage war on the Goddess herself!

---------- Goodies ----------

(ALL NSFW)

At it's mercy

At it's mercy 2

At it's mercy 3

At it's mercy 4

At it's mercy 5

At it's mercy 6

Defeat

Defeat 2

Defeat 3

Defeat 4

Defeat 5

Defeat 6

A sacrifice

A sacrifice 2

A sacrifice 3

A sacrifice 4

Bonus (couldn't resist)

Will your role play via IM's? if so, we share a lot in common I think, I am more DnD based (negotiable) But I am able to get into all your pics....I am really into the Dark Dragons winning, so long as Dark means domination.... If your still around and interested, i will await yer reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom