Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MewMew's Magical Plot Threads ( Still looking for Gender Transformation Rps!)!)

What do you like more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MewMew

Star
I am interested in being a futa, trap, cuntboy, or herm. All depends on what I am looking for. To be honest I am bit picky about being a futa and who my role play partner is. I expect you to have proper grammar and spelling I am not a grammar nazi, just prefer if my partner's words make sense. In addition I love having story and romance driven role play rather than sex so keep that in mind. Unless it is absolutely necessary, to have sex, there will be more plot than anything. Text size must be XX large or X. Font must be in color. I am having issues seeing so if can't do that, please don't message me. However if you don't know how I will teach you. ^_^

Settings

Fantasy
Modern
Steampunk
Sci Fi
Supernatural
Dystopian

If you want to roleplay with me my only requirement is to bold your speech

As of now I don't have any plot ideas in mind so feel free to message me if want to roeplay!

Here is my k list

Although I have no plot ideas, I do wish to do a role play based off this song, Boyfriend by BTR. I would like to play as cuntboy, would love to have a male play this with my character. Basically it will be about MC looking for a boyfriend.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/jUOdO5dqPeU[/video]

RE: MewMew's Magical Plot Threads (All are welcome!)

BUMP! STILL LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO ROLEPLAY WITH!

CRAVINGS
Interracial (Me as a black, Asian, or Indian trap, cuntboy, or futa)
Pregnancy
Harems (but must he willingly to play multiple characters and make character sheets)

Picture Plots (Warning NSFW)

I want to play as a bunny herm, come and play if you dare.
Any wicked transexuals want to tease a young man with a strip tease?
Ever was curious to have a relationship with a black transexual?, if so what are you waiting for?
Tired of being pushed around and bullied femboys? Well here is your chance to treat your attacker a lesson.

If interested in any plots, feel free to message me! Plots can be negotiable, just ask!

I want to do a long term role play involving red nosed reindeer herm which will be played by. The story will be basically about my character who has been bully because of her red nose. YC can either be a elve, human, or reindeer who either been one of main bully who bullied my character or was just some bystander.

Notes: Keep in mind this story will be story and smut driven. Please be able to write three or four paragraphs, maybe two depending how it is going The kinks I really want to do is pregnancy and multiple partners. When I mean multiple characters I mean there will be other characters that are characters will have a relationship with as well, either be platonic or sexual. Please be a futa, herm, or males only! No females or cuntboys! Also please be switch! I know am asking for a lot but please have picture of your character.

This role play can either be role play on threads or gmail, or even Google hangouts.

Here is a picture of my character down below:

(Click here to view)l

MewMew said:
I want to do a long term role play involving red nosed reindeer herm which will be played by. The story will be basically about my character who has been bully because of her red nose. YC can either be a elve, human, or reindeer who either been one of main bully who bullied my character or was just some bystander.

Notes: Keep in mind this story will be story and smut driven. Please be able to write three or four paragraphs, maybe two depending how it is going The kinks I really want to do is pregnancy and multiple partners. When I mean multiple characters I mean there will be other characters that are characters will have a relationship with as well, either be platonic or sexual. Please be a futa, herm, or males only! No females or cuntboys! Also please be switch! I know am asking for a lot but please have picture of your character.

This role play can either be role play on threads or gmail, or even Google hangouts.

(Click here to view)l

MewMew said:
MewMew said:

(Click here to view)l

MewMew said:
MewMew said:
MewMew said:

(Click here to view)l

Bump! Anyone want to play a switchable cuntboy/femboy against my shemale or male character? Would love if you come pictures!

Title: Rest Assured Now, Babe, I Am Here Now!
Genre: Romance, Drama

Trap ( YC) & (MC) Male

Your character is transexual disguising as a female. My character is young man struggling with his sexuality within the NFL. There are rumors that MC character is still a virgin, mostly everyone, even your character is after my character. Your character notice my character is inexperience, decided to approach him but it isn't as easily as you think, whenever you try to meet him there is always someone else getting in the way such as other fans, potential woman, men, and other genders alike trying to get into his pants.

Therefore your character decides to be a replacement for an injured player in the same team as MC. Your character instantly hits it off with MC, and we slowly start to have a relationship with MC and we start to be best friends. What will happen when MC finds out YC is a trap? How will he react.

Notes: Looking for a dom or switch trap. No subs! If you want to play must have a real life picture, be able to role play through thread, have x large colored text, and be interested in role playing with me.

The Characters
MC - Irvine Williams

Warning NSFW below!

The Coach Steven Mills

Micheal Smith (A NFL player in the team)

Megan - A trap football player. She is the quarterback and have a crush on MC.

Visuals of what YC can look like. (You can look for your own picture or take one of pictures from galore.)

MewMew said:

Trap ( YC) & (MC) Male

Your character is transexual disguising as a female. My character is young man struggling with his sexuality within the NFL. There are rumors that MC character is still a virgin, mostly everyone, even your character is after my character. Your character notice my character is inexperience, decided to approach him but it isn't as easily as you think, whenever you try to meet him there is always someone else getting in the way such as other fans, potential woman, men, and other genders alike trying to get into his pants.

Therefore your character decides to be a replacement for an injured player in the same team as MC. Your character instantly hits it off with MC, and we slowly start to have a relationship with MC and we start to be best friends. What will happen when MC finds out YC is a trap? How will he react.

Notes: Looking for a dom or switch trap. No subs! If you want to play must have a real life picture, be able to role play through thread, have x large colored text, and be interested in role playing with me.

The Characters
MC - Irvine Williams

Warning NSFW below!

The Coach Steven Mills

Visuals of what YC can look like. (You can look for your own picture or take one of pictures from galore.)

MewMew said:

Trap ( YC) & (MC) Male

The Characters
MC - Irvine Williams

Warning NSFW below!

The Coach Steven Mills

Welcome to Futa University ( Futas X Female)

Summary: Welcome futas! Welcome to futa university! Anna Mae has always wanted to attend futa academy because they had the perfect English program for her major. Therefore she pretends to be a futa when in fact she isn't actually a futa. What happens when her roommate and her roommate friends find out she isn't actually a futa? Not to mention the entire student body and staff! Well let's find at and see.

YC - futas MC - Ann Mae and few other futas.

Notes

This role play will have romance and smut.
Be able to play multiple characters
Capable of writing at least three or four paragraphs (more is appreciated!)
Be able to make text size XX large X large.
Be able to change color of text or font if necessary.
Have fun! Be creative!
Include what you want and why!
Be able to make character sheets

MewMew said:
Welcome to Futa University ( Futas X Female)

Summary: Welcome futas! Welcome to futa university! Anna Mae has always wanted to attend futa academy because they had the perfect English program for her major. Therefore she pretends to be a futa when in fact she isn't actually a futa. What happens when her roommate and her roommate friends find out she isn't actually a futa? Not to mention the entire student body and staff! Well let's find at and see.

YC - futas MC - Ann Mae and few other futas.

Notes

This role play will have romance and smut.
Be able to play multiple characters
Capable of writing at least three or four paragraphs (more is appreciated!)
Be able to make text size XX large X large.
Be able to change color of text or font if necessary.
Have fun! Be creative!
Include what you want and why!
Be able to make character sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom