Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just fu-- knock me up~! [Updated 12/5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Petit Kinkster

Super-Earth
Yeah, you heard me!

So, the thread title says it all. Right now I'm really looking for an RP where the main kink is breeding. Now there's other stuff I like as well-- dub/non-con, bondage, and lactation come to mind-- and I have an F-List that you can view right [here].

I'd prefer to do this over email, but I can RP through PM, too!

For my character, I can play a regular female (not a futa) or a cuntboy, whichever is your preference! I like both human and fantasy race characters, as well as anthros! At the moment I'm really craving playing the furry lady whose references can be found in the image tab of my f-list, but this is all open to negotiation!

For your character, I'm open for... Pretty much anything, honestly. One guy? A group of guys? A mass of tentacles? A futa? A sentient dog? A hive of insect-like creatures in search of a fertile broodmother? It's all good!

I have a few ideas in mind for this theme, just off the top of my head.
- I have a cuntboy demon OC that I'd love to play!
- Master x Pet
- Master x Slave
- Dom!Slave x Sub!Master
- Adventurer x Monsters
- Pet x Owner
- I'd love to play a Hucow
- Your ideas!

I am also currently CRAVING something based off of [this picture]. This is what I'll consider the express option, in case you like to play against characters who are already pregnant! Now, it won't be that character (and if you want to play opposite a cuntboy that's totally possible too, though all my prompts for this are going to use female pronouns for simplicity's sake!), but more the concept behind it. Because it raises a lot of questions. Like, who is this girl? How'd she end up there? Is that a good price? I mean I imagine it is, because that's got to be a specialty auction. But then what kind of people buy pregnant women? Especially that far along? I have a lot of ideas in mind under the cut~
- This one takes place in a world where slavery is not necessarily legal, but the authorities kind of look the other way on it, because it's something only the super rich can afford and we all know that the super rich have an immunity to the law. Because slavery is semi-legal, there's a burgeoning market for it, to the point where there have developed... Niche markets. To certain buyers, girls who are already pregnant have an enormous appeal.

- ... Or maybe they're in high demand because there's an epidemic of infertility going around, and the only way that you've got proof positive that the girl you're buying is capable of having your kid is if you buy them in a state like this. :0

- ALTERNATIVELY, we could do away with the auction idea entirely-- maybe there are places where owners send their newly-purchased, still unbroken slaves to be trained (and fertilized with their seed, as well). By the time a girl is getting close, she's been trained. ... Or, on the other side of the coin, maybe this is a girl who was undergoing training but never got fully broken in, so she's sent to auction instead for someone who can buy her and fix her attitude.

- Hucows! Maybe there's a black market for milk, maybe you're up for something a bit wilder and you'd be open to playing against a cowgirl or something, I'm not sure. But everyone knows that a cow can't really be milked until after it's had a calf, and this is a solution that cuts out the middleman! :0

- Now that I think about it, maybe this is the ending scene to an RP. Maybe we can explore how the girl ended up in this situation?

- And plenty more!

I also have another, bit more fleshed out idea. Basically, this is a fantasy idea taking place in some sort of forgotten fortress/dungeon. A variety of girls of different races have been captured-- more normal things like elves and less normal like a beastwoman based on a cow-- by some sort of and seek to breed them with various monsters and other races. I'm not sure why, but we could figure that out! This is a plot that would be... Pretty extreme, I imagine! A lot of non-con/dubcon, monster sex, breeding of course, pregnancy, etc etc. I think there could be a bit of character rotation with it as well, if that's what you want-- I could switch between a few mains, being paired with various monsters and other races. Or failing that, we could stick with a pairing of some sort!

I'm open to a lot of ideas, and I would love to hear anything you have in mind! My pairings are admittedly a bit uninspired because I've got a fever today, but I can promise I have a lot to offer!

Thanks!

RE: Just fu-- knock me up~!

Well I have a few ideas if you want to pm me we can work something out.

RE: Just fu-- knock me up~!

I'm interested in the Dom!slave x Sub!master idea! PM me if you want!.:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom