Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Watch the swinging crystal (Hypnosis based FutaXFuta FXF FutaXF)[Updated 3/16/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: new stuff on post 5

Current Craving: Lets get festive, I would love a xmas themed rp.

Special note: Please don't just say "Hey do you want to play tonight?" Without giving a subject of WHAT your wanting to play about. Like even if it is like a kink of mind control or such, so I don't have to actually ASK you what it is your looking for when you message me. It is kinda rude, I mean asking questions or what not to start us off is lovely, as I do the same a lto. Just bothers me and a lot of people with the "Hey wanna rp?" Most people have the same reaction of "I have a request thread?" I mean if they don't or haven't posted in a long time ok, but otherwise it's just annoying. RANT over, sorry to those of you who read through that, but I think most would agree.

Greetings everyone, I am Eternally Chaotic, and I am here today to bring you a request for all things mind control, hypnosis, brain drain, bimbofication and the like. I am going to emphasis this through out the request. The desire is to be the one doing these things, not on the receiving end. If at any point in the talking/planning or in rp, that I feel like your trying to force me to be the one to do this, I will tell you to stop once. If im ignored I am going to blatantly ignore you. The warning has been given, but moving on to what your here for~!

What I am looking for. (will be updated when I think of things.)
* Mind control, hypnosis, anything of the like! Im even going for mind break and parasites for god's sake.
* Someone to play a harem of girls and or futas. Do note I really don't have a entire big interest on a harem full of futas with me playing female. I can be convinced to do it, but not where my interest lies. My desire lies mostly in the futa x females.
* Me playing a Futa X Harem or girl, I like playing Futa's there fun to play what can I say?
* This doesn't mean that it has to be a harem, it can be one character on one character.
* No male characters, be it fem boys, cunt boys, ect. I have zero interest in hypnotizing them. There is a exception to this though, they are eagerly sought after if it involves Gender Transformation. The Concept of a man getting turned into a girl is exciting to me.
* can't think anymore brain drain. XD

But first my personal rules
* PLEASE pm me requests do not post, I have a pic posting issue for potential plot inspiring stuff.
* I have a very low immunity so I get sick often, so im sorry for any disappearance, I often leave the comp on when I go lay down or the like.
* I share the comp and tend to leave bluemoon open so me being online doesn't mean im at the comp but I will replay as soon as I can.
* Im going to say this once, I do not care what your gender is, do not tell me because it is not something I care about and often times if you tell me it will soil the mood. If you can play a convincing Futa or female then that is where my concerns are. Just please keep it in mind. Sorry if I seem like a bitch with this one. >.<
* If I do not reply to a pm, or message in three days send me a reminder message please. I might of missed the message, as I do have some pm rps.
* I am a creative plot making person, if you don't see anything or you have like a base of something you like, feel free to tell me and we can make a plot.
* I do have some odd fetishes, I will ask you about them so if anything makes you uncomfortable please tell me.
* I am a Bisexual girl with a heavy female preference. This rp request was made to attract the female roleplayers. Thus why you will see no pairings with male's as characters.
* I love hearing fantasies and and willing to try to work them into any plot.
* If you send a message and it contradicts something on the things to know, don't expect me to respond.

Gradually I might start posting plots here, but for now I am going to offer a little bit more of what I have worked on gathering for about a week.

https://www.f-list.net/c/hypnotic%20melody

And here it is, the Archive of Pictures, if any interest you be it story

http://hypnohub.net/post?tags=vote%3A3%3AMylittlemelody+order%3Avote

Craving: I would love to do a sort of Dice related rp where someone plays the game master Vs. me the player where if I beat the enemy she hypnotizes them and turns them into her personal harem/party mates who could also potentially loose. Yes this does mean this idea I would be willing to play sub for scenes in which I loose. Though for it we would have to discuss rules and such more in pm.

Tell me if it doesn't work, it is my favorites and there all hypno/mind control pictures. All stories, pictures, and ect. that have males will be replaced with Futa's or Females for the sake of the rp.

Hope to hear from people soon.

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/817480/9a44651aa3/

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/828420/4136916fcc/

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/827864/745759abbe/

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/822744/b19f8d904a/

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/801252/b21f5f9c6d/

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/784331/6eb74dc243/

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/768603/e0622a38b9/

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/725837/e3987ba5bb/

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/863527/c83412ec6d/?p=1

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/844060/8d0307affe/

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/854526/39f1d0d87e/

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/854476/74399b3fc4/

RE: Watch the swinging crystal (Hypnosis based FutaXFuta FXF FutaXF)

Plots!

Ancient is the power of kings, to influence masses with a mere look, to make lesser men bend to knee, to make women swoon. Few know the truth of the mightiest of kings. Did you ever question how one would make the masses of people fallow them? How a single man could spark a rebellion that changed the world? A ancient order did, the Order of the King, who sought out someone with this power. A power of a god to bend the will of others. They learned much about the power, the will of the king, his desires, his lusts, all factored into the power he had to control others. The stronger his will power the mightier his power to control was, and the more people he could control. This order was dedicated to finding and 'serving' the king, manipulation them from behind the scenes. They had long manipulated these "Kings" from behind the scenes offering support for them to rule there empire. The Kings were too trusting and never realized they had alternative motives until the last "King" nearly wiped them out when he caught wind of there attempted betrayal. The order was nearly wiped out and only one of there higher ranking members were left, a Woman of high standings. She was proud and young, unaware of all that it meant to be apart of the order. She did her best to lead the order and did well to fallow the plans laid out in case this happened. They found there next candidate quickly, though it was a "King" unlike any other. The "King" was a futanari female, odd as it might seem it was possible. Bullied all her life she was a meek sort of person who was always pushed around. It was well known what she was and thus the reason she was bullied. One day her bullies a trio of girls cornered her in the class and began there antics. The girl had enough of it, she was infuriated, she would stand for it no longer! She would change her fate, she wouldn't be the one to be bullied anymore, SHE WOULD BE THE BULLY! Her eyes filled with power and energy the like's she had never felt before. Looking upon the trio of girls she said "Isn't it hot today?" The trio gasped and there eye's glazed slightly as there breaths began to become ragged and sweat beads began to form on there bodies as they felt there bodies heat up. It became so hot it was unbareable so they began to do the only things they though could cool them down. The girl was shocked at what was happening and decided to play on this.

Rp starts about here.

====

Raising a child alone is hard, so very hard. It is more so a problem when your daughter is a futanari who clearly lusts after you. Her desires are apparent though she tries to hide it. You see how she stares at her, you notice your panties disappearing and reappearing with dried cum all over them when it's wash day. You feel bad, because you know life is hard for one of her kind, not entirely accepted by society so you don't say anything about it. Though you have little idea how dark and deep your daughter's desires are beginning to run. She has been... Researching things, and one day she comes hole eagerly saying she learned a magic trick. She is too old for that sort of thing but you decide to humor her. So you tell her to show you, and from her palm drops a glowing crystal that she begins to swing back and forth in front of your face. Your eyes fallow it and at first you don't see the magic in this. Then as you try to pry your eyes from the crystal you can't no matter how hard you try. You feel something seeping out of you and thoughts begin to become harder as you realize this crystal was stealing your free will from you! You try to scream but your body doesn't respond and soon you fall asleep finding yourself sitting there empty as the daughter begins implanting the personality of a loving mother who takes it upon herself to be her daughters slave when at home for her pleasure. When at work or out without the command word she remembers nothing of this and acts normal. Though behind closed doors her mind belongs to her daughter, and the daughter's desires might soon spread at this rate.

=======

Life is rough for a young orphan living on the streets. Dirty and alone in the dark corner of a Alley. She ran away at the age of thirteen unwilling to live with the abuse any longer. It had been two years since then, (more depending on partners comfort zone.) The girl was on the edge of ruin, in truth she was a futanari and a rather "gifted" one at that. She had a few times filled her own belly with her own cum, to sate hunger. Tonight would change her life as a woman with pointy ears and wings appeared in front of her with a smile. "Poor child, so alone. How would you like a little lick in this cruel world? I will grant you a wish for a price." the Demon girl asked licking her lips. The girl asked how would she grant that. The girl asked how would she grant such a wish. The demon girl explained what she was and handed her a contract, in exchange for her soul she could have one wish. Reading it over she took note of even the fine print. One line gave her a idea, "The contract may be made null and void by the choice of the demon, and the wish will remain intact." The girl had a devious idea and signed the contract and told the demon girl her wish. She wished to be able to control Any woman she desired with a simple look into there eyes. The demon girl granted it and laughed saying she would never get to use the power for her soul would now be devoured. The girl laughed at the demon and said it wouldn't and told her to look her in the eyes if she didn't believe her. The demon did feeling confidant not realizing by Any girl that also meant her! A flash forcefully ripped out her free will dominating the demon. Her eyes emptied and the first words out of her mouth was "How may I serve you mistress" Already she had a firm grip on her powers and made sure she ripped out any free will from the demon to ensure her loyalty to her and make her unable to backstab her of find a loophole. She ordered her to "Choose" to make the contract null letting her keep the powers. Doing as she was told the demon ripped up the contract, the next order was for her to use her powers to find a women who had a home, food, and such and a weak will that had a fantasy about being a slave. The demon actually knew of a woman her next target actually, and took her to the woman. A young widow who owned a mansion of all things. She held much financial power and had others managing it. Though she missed her late husband, he was so much more then that. He was her master, she was made to marry him by his choice so people would stop questioning his sexuality. She was for his personal use only, but now she was merely a collared girl without someone to hold her leash. Brainwashed this way from a little girl she was trained to be a loyal slave and her strongest wish was to find someone to "Take" her. She would not give herself to anyone, no that was a masters job to give her away and she had none she was to be taken. If anyone were to invade her home, collar her she would submit without a fight. This was what the demon told the girl and thus that is what the girl did. From here starts her journey to make herself her own little paradise.

=====

(likely more story focused idea.)

It was nearly three thousand years ago that the age of man came to a end in the world of Azdath, and no I do not men the age of humans. Oh, that would be far too simple of a fate for the world, no "Man" left the world. Well rather they did not 'leave' exactly though, well lets let a little history lesson explain that shall we? Around three thousand years ago during the "Wild age" of magic as it was called. Before the the "Guild" was established mages, witches, wizards and the like were a scattered bunch and were feared or sought after. Kingdoms wanted to gain the loyalty's of them to bolster there ranks and become the major powers. Though there allegiances often were volatile. Yet there was one great witch who stood above the others, nicknamed the Goddess of magic. So great was her power that no one now or has since been able to match her. The secret of her powers were unknown.

Yet she was well known for her 'collection' of lovely females from around the world. Often those who once sought her head. Very few knew what changed there hearts but even fewer questioned it for fear of what she would do. Yet the Goddess was mortal, and she had a heart. Once that would turn black with rage. She opened her heart once to a young wizard who sought to learn from her. She at first played with him but genuinely began to care for the boy. The two grew close, so very close and had even spoke of marriage. That was until he stole her secrets and vanished into the night. He sought to lower her guard to steal her secrets and he had.

Over the next year she noted disappearances of high ranking woman and her rage only grew. She began to hate the world as many nations supported him for his 'aid.' She began to plot a cruel twist on the world that now shunned her and sought her death more frequent then ever. As her power grew so did her hate for men, making a habit of killing any who crossed her path or worse. She worked on a spell like one other, that had no counter, that had no 'cure' a plague that was not just magical but natural as well. Fusing so many kinds of magics she created what would now only be remembered as the plague. She unleashed hell upon the world and let her plague spread like wild fires. Leaving the animals alone humans and other moral races found this plague quite the problem. The first step was illness a painful crippling illness, the next was pain as there bodily structure shifted and compressed. The next step was there bodies shifting and changing until the "Man" they were was no more.

That is correct the Plague forcefully turned all men into women. Though the plague was not 'perfect' in a way. While her intent was to make the world go extinct her plague couldn't fully change everyone. A fair number of the men were left not simply as women but Futa's. The once lover of the Witch as not so lucky for his or rather her betrayal she was left entirely female. Anger rose through out the world as the armies of all nations descended upon the witch and as she fought back with those enslaved to her she was eventually slew. Though many died so did she. That leads us to today, a world where the male gender was replaced by the Futa. Were knights still roam the land and technology is a odd thing that gnomes fancy. A fantasy world, with vast forests and high peeks a land where- What?

You didn't come simply for a adventure through a fantasy land? Ah, yes I can see into that deviant little heart of yours. You seek a different tale don't you? Well let me see, ah, yes here we are. Come take a look the witch left a few surprises for the world yet.

--

A young farmer futa girl who lives alone on the outskirts of the lands held by the lady of dathromire and her daughters. She tends to the lands but never has stellar harvests. She barely is able to pay taxes and plant her fields. She spends most of her free time hunting in the forests for berry's and wild game to eat. Unable to eat anything she produces for the need to sell them and the skins she hunts just to survive. Yet the lady of the land has taken a interest in the young farmer and often sends her youngest 'half-breed' daughter to personally collect taxes, and extend the offer of 'help' from the lady of the land. Which the young futa is well aware is a trap as the lady is well known for making those she likes who visit her 'vanish.' Rumors is there locked in her dungeons as play toys until she bores of them and has them killed if her 'noble' daughter want them. The Half-breed daughter is a offspring she had of a affair thus the reason why her mate had a unfortunate accident to save her the shame. Even she has openly told her not to go in secret.

She dislikes her mother and what she does and wishes she could be free of the curse of the family. Though her mother keeps too tight of a leash on her for her to run away. Knowing so many secrets makes it such a problem. The young Futa has been noticing strange people in glimpses when she is working. She has put of hunting for as long as she can. Heading out into the forests she goes deeper then ever before. Finding a strange tower in ruins and covered in vines. She is fearful but enters out of curiosity. Delving into the darkness she ascends the crumbling stairs and finds many odd chambers. It seems so much... Bigger, on the inside then the outside.

Reaching the top she finds a rather well preserved room compared to the rest of the tower. Exploring and dusting off the thick layers she finds it quite the lavish while dirty room. She begins to hear a odd hum and searches for the source. It seems to be coming from behind a wall and begins tapping on it. Finally one of the panels moves in when she knocks on it. Opening a secret door, shocked she is very leery but curiosity once again gets her. It is a lavish room dressed with bright red silks and lovely furniture. In the center is a pedestal with a necklace on it. Curious she approached with bright eyes looking into the large mirror like gemstone affixed to it. Her reflection comes alive it seems. "Well i'll be someone who looks just like I did." The young futa screams bloody murder as the necklace talked.

Jumping back and huddling against the wall. "Hey, hey! Come back I can't move to see you! I am inside a necklace I can't hurt you even if I wanted to. Come on now, that's it. See was that so bad?" The necklace spoke as the young futa began to approach again swallowing hard. "W... what are you?" The futa asked and the necklace answered "A necklace obviously, I am the living... Well kinda living remnants of the Witch of Hallowshire's memories. Though not that it matters much, it has been three thousand years since she died. In that time I developed my own consciousness, neat aint it?" The necklace spoke in a rather cheerful tone despite what she said being fairly dark. A witch three thousand years ago? She must of spoke of the plague witch. She had learned that when she was still able to go to school before her family passed and she had to take care of the farm alone. The Futa asked more for information and began learning things. As the light dimmed the Futa said she needed to return. The Necklace pleaded with her to take it with.

It had been sitting there alone for so long that it was bored out of it's mind, it wanted to see outside of this room. Reluctant the Futa did so carrying it as she went. It was quite talkative during there trip back to her farm asking questions about the area and the things they saw, seemingly learning as they went. Returning to the farm they found it ablaze and figures standing around it. The necklace spoke up, "Put me on young miss!" It spoke in a hurried rush, the futa protested but the figures began to approach. Scared the Necklace spoke again. "I have some magic still left in me that can be channeled into spells but you have to put me on to use them! I don't think these people have good intentions for you! I don't want my first friend to die without trying to help!" It spoke up and as they approached the young Futa put it on and hid it under her clothes. Strangely she could hear the voice in her head now. The necklace said it could see what she did so she could hide it easily. The figures began to become far more visible and leading them was the Half-breed daughter holding a sword.

She did not look happy in the least bit. The Half-breed daughter said her mother had tired of waiting and sent her to fetch the young futa. The young futa asked why she would do this. The necklace spoke up in her mind. "Because she has no choice. See that collar around her neck? It is a ancient device though it seems updated and more massively produced. It was a creation of my creator, a slave collar. It put's a magical imprint of obedience onto a person, depending on how much magic is implanted in it depends on how much it changes a person. It seems that hers is a fairly weak one that doesn't destroy her personality and free thought but rather forces obedience with severe mental pain for resisting. My creator used them to control magical beasts not mortals, she had other methods of doing that. How barbaric..." The necklace spoke as the young futa backed away slowly. Trying to think of how to escape with the half-breed daughter and the ladies guards on her tail. They knew the forest just as well as she did. Fantic the necklace spoke to her once more. "There is a way to survive this, but it will change you... You will become a witch unlike any other of this time. It will bind the two of us together as I was to my creator. You will become the new Witch of Harrowshire, and be bound to the tower as much as it will be bound to you. That doesn't mean you can't leave it but it will reflect you and always be your home. Though the powers it grant come at a price. You must choose quickly else I think you will no longer have such luxury!" The necklace spoke and the futa frantic and fearful of what to do. Be led to be some cruel woman's likely torture doll or to become a witch.

Swallowing hard she spoke "I will become a witch!" She proclaimed confusing the guards, The Necklace spoke in response, "Then raise your hand to the girl with the collar and repeat after me!" It said and she did as she was told. The guards approching the young futa who nervously listened to the voice in her head. "Velera torzal!" She cried out a green ball shooting out and colliding with the gem in the Half-breed daughter's collar. Within seconds she gripped the blade and slashed two of the guards in the back and ran the third through. Gasping and looking down at the blood she looked to the trembling witch. "Wha... What did you do to me!?" She asked but before the young witch could answer the green light took shape Assaulting and stimulating her making her cum over and over a voice repeating in her head until she finally proclaimed "I submit!" Causing the green tentacles to stop. Slowly regaining herself the Half-breed daughter got on one knee and in a panting voice still shaking for the pleasure though looking up with slightly hungering eyes.

"I am yours... Mistress..." She said, confused the Necklace explained. The Witch of Harrowshire's power was gained from spells to enchant and feed on other woman. She fed on there sexual energies enslaving them to her will. Controlling there minds to make them want to serve her. The spell she was made to use was one to activate the long dormant spell in all the collars that caused them to submit back to the original creator of the collars, the Witch of Harrowshire and since she now was that meant her. The Half-breed daughter remarked they should leave as more would likely arrive soon since she had not come back. So the young witch stripped the corpses of any valuables at the recommendation of the necklace and the three of them retreated into the forest. Going to the only place that she knew might be safe, The tower. Once back it seemed to be a bit better. It was still falling apart but the stairs seemed more stable and repaired a bit even.

Enough so that it was easy to walk on without worrying about falling through the floor. The necklace would come to explain more about the powers she had and the life before her. Teaching her about her new powers from the memories stored from the last witch. The half-breed daughter also explaining the state of the land and nobles. IT seemed the world was far more corrupt then it once had been. Leading the young witch to ponder what to do as she learned her magics. This went on for three years as she gathered power and learned her trade. The three living together was quite peaceful but something had to be done. From the few runs into town under guise of traders it seemed the area had become more hostile since both there disappearance. The lady becoming more and more deranged. Something had to be done and the young witch was the one to do it.

The rp follows the adventures of the young witch who uses her mind control magics and other spells to take over corrupted individuals to free towns and build a harem.

This includes the Lady and her noble daughter

Adventurers

Bandits

Soldiers

Generals

Tavern owners

Princesses

And anything else. Slowly building up for her to build her own empire. :"3

Ps. for this idea many of the characters hypnotized or otherwise mind controlled will be like the half-breed daughter who is fully aware of everything but has chosen to submit. Thus she has a active desire to serve the Witch of Harrowshire via choice. Even if she didn't have that desire she likely would of given the Witch isn't one to constantly force obedience when it isn't needed allowing the Half-breed daughter far more freedom then her mother gave her. With this being said some characters who will likely end up one shot or sporadically involved would be mind controled to the point of "Fucktoy" levels, Often times this would be used on characters who within the plot are extremely cruel or otherwise evil.

========

This concept I enjoy of the "God Paradox" I do hope this isn't insulting to anyone it's merely the concept of the philosophical question. anyways moving onto the actual idea.

Though we do not see it many gods still toy and fiddle with our world. Shaping and driving it on. There is one such goddess who has taken a great pleasure in fiddling with the world. Innocent and pure in appearance, she is all but. She is self centered and seeks only to amuse herself. Rewarding those who can do just that, amuse her. This lovely goddess goes around the world searching for amusement. Little does she know she is going to get a lot of that. She finds a young futa in a rather tragic situation. Though the girl uses her cunning to escape using trashcans and a well timed kick off a wall in order to reach the top of a alley way wall to escape the group of hoodlims chasing her. She proceeds to loose them in the crowds. Curious of the girl she follows and watches her. Finding her quite the clever girl, and curious of the kind of wish she would make if granted it. The goddess can't help it she wants to see just how amusing this girl could be. After all if she failed to satisfy her she could just break her. After all the price of her wish granting was the one who had there wish granted became her eternal toy. So she appeared before her, teasing her with her inhuman beauty. Playing the role of a loving goddess and saying for all her trials she would grant her a single wish. Curious she let the human ponder, little did she know that this young human would take advantage of her arrogance and pride. A trait that she didn't think could come back to haunt her. The young futa wished that she had the power to control, manipulate and make any woman she wanted to fall completely in love with her and she could influence them in any way she wanted to without them being able to resist. No matter "who or what" they were she had the power to manipulate them. This included memories, desires, everything to make them want her. This sent chills of excitement up the Goddesses spine. Someone so devious would surely entertain her as she watched how she used her powers. Sealing her own fate she granted the wish. Her hands glowing with a milky white light that enveloped the Futa. As the haze lifted from the young girls mind feeling the power flow through her. A smile crept over her face as the Goddess revealed the price of the wish, that now and forever she was her angel, her minion, her source of entertainment her... sla...ve... As she looked upon the young futa her heart began to throb, and her body heated up. It didn't take her long to realize her mistake. What made it worse is she wanted it! Even without the powers she had granted this idea of being dethroned, enthralled by her own angel excited her. Wetting her appetite for amusement she wanted to see if it was possible. To raise a Angel with power to the status of a Goddess, now wouldn't that be a fun little game, but for that she would need followers. Licking her lips she would let her angel do the forbidden and begin her own little cult to try and form a religion to raise her status and it's first devoted follower would be the Goddess herself eager to earn her 'reward' for services.

The concept is a Goddess herself being foolish and arrogant not really thinking beyond finding her own amusement in a world that she has spent eons watching and toying with. Creating a being with the powers that shouldn't be. The futa angel's powers alone are Taboo and if found out they will do everything they can to kill her permanently. As such she has to be careful and build up a power base, a religion around herself in order to elevate herself to the status of a Goddess where they cannot touch her. As a sacred pact binds all those who are gods and goddesses from non-hostility to one another directly, working only through there followers and angels.

As expected yes it's a harem idea, but hey I love the theme.

RE: Watch the swinging crystal (Hypnosis based FutaXFuta FXF FutaXF)

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2674875

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2600356

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2790772

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2724032 (males replaced with futas)

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2724235

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2918821

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2918833

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2886396

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2882870

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2859809

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2846420

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1873505

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2455353

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2362383

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2362512

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2316400

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/876436/eea837eea9/

RE: Watch the swinging crystal (Hypnosis based FutaXFuta FXF FutaXF)[Updated 7/3/15]

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/42172/blue_eyes-chains-collar-crystal-cum-erect_nipples-

The crystal trap,

A young futa has found life quite hard. The constant mocking of both male and female class members. The ridicule and humiliation that comes from them. One day she was driven into the forest surrounding her home town. She had spent much time there before sprinting home to a broken home. Family fighting and arguing and one threatening to leave. Today was a bit different however. As she explored the woods she found a cave, it went on and on, having a flashlight she explored deep into the cave and found glowing crystals of various sizes. She felt drawn to then and found one broken piece on the ground, it was curious. Taking it home she showed her mother, her eyes went dull and she would obey every command without question from anyone. It didn't work on her father and once it was away from her she returned to her old self with no memories. She began tinkering with the crystal, spitting on it allowed her to have a more solitary control. However being a young teen she got curious. One night while pleasuring herself she covered it in her cum. She found that gave her complete control and only her. Going back she found crystals of other colors and each and it's own effect. All of which would control a woman in a different way. The girl then went on to rule the world, the end. What don't believe the story? Well let me ask you something whats your favorite color?

A Knights Creed

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/41863/ass-blonde_hair-blush-bondage-bottomless-drool-fat

A night must follow a strict creed else there little more then bandits or mercenary's. That has long since been the laws of the land down to the very core. A knight must swear to a god or deity for there blessing, yet when they defile there oath they face punishment that no man can break. A goddess Velreana, lady of water and of the great forest of Areiandell, a forest that spans much of the great known lands. Many kingdoms reside within it's mighty boughs, and in the fields surrounding it. Knights pay homage to her and pray to her for her divine blessing. Yet in the times the knights have been embolden by foolish thoughts they are better then those they have sworn to protect. Velreana has watch from the deep forest annoyed by this. Kings rule on high without pity, there queens selfish and greedy, The princes little more then pillagers, and there princesses spoiled rotten. These people are rotten to the core and the forest should consume them all. Yet a glint of hope for the race of man, elves and other shimmered at the banks of a small lake. A young squire holds onto the handle of but a simple blade stabbed into a stone. One long ago placed long ago by her for a champion of her. A sword that could do whatever the goddess willed it to. Grasping the hilt she seemed dismayed. "Oh please great Velreana I am but a commoner. By laws of the land I cannot have a sword made I must be given or find one. This land is rotting, people don't see it but the people are rotting. Cruelty has taken there hearts, I have read the stories and I know the history of these lands and I fear there hearts will continue to grow dark. Please lady Velreana hear my plea, grant me the strength to not only retrieve this sword but cut the hearts of the darken hearts clean and return the kingdoms to what they once were. Please let the knights be as they once were!" She prayed and tried to pull the sword from the stone. Days went by and she tried over and over again. The goddess sent all kinds of weather after her even wild animals to try and scare her away, yet she was undetured. Finally the sword slid free and a voice echoed in the girls mind. "I have watched you, time and time again you have tried to claim the sword. Seeking to right the world that forgot what it is they swore to. Yet no matter what was sent your way you continued. For this you have given hope to this world, perhaps it can be saved. The sword you hold in your hands is known as Hearts Slave, it is a blade that cuts not the skin, but a corrupted heart. If there heart is not true to themselves the blade will rend there spirit as if it were flesh. Cleansing them of there darken desires. I am however a merciful goddess, they shalt not feel pain. I am also a rewarding, if you will accept this task and face the corruption in mortals hearts that swayed them from my service. If you will cut down king and lord in my name, then those with corrupted hearts you so desire that have fallen to your blade shall be given new life in your service. Your first task awaits one with blacken heart seeks my blade, in the name of Velreana claim her if you wish or cleanse her of her wicked heart." The voice faded and the sounds of heels clicking against stones of the pathway. From the path leading to this sacred site from around a tree the fourth princess of Baltora stepped forth, a small kingdom little more then pebbles in the world. They were of little threats to the larger nations and bullied. They sought the blade for power it would bring them. Yet the princess found a commoner holding it. Thinking she was tricked, rage filling her she yelled and screamed at them. Yet as the chosen knight bore her fangs at the princess, her pride demanded she cut them down. However granted strength to wield the blade it took but a small cut to sever her feeling in her arm. Fear taking the princess the chosen knight chose to trust the goddess the princess backed to a tree. She drove the sacred sword into her heart. She could feel it, her black heart squirming, and the squire knew not why but she chose 'Claim' and spoke in her mind, 'You will serve me now.' The Princesses eyes went dim as she felt the blackness be washed away in light. Removing the blade she stood there limp against the tree for a few moments. Slowly she reached down to her sword before grasping it's hilt and stabbing it into the ground. Kneeling before her as a knight would to a king or queen. Naming herself and swearing a oath of fealty to her. This was the birth of the Velreana Knights.

Hack the world ( simple concept )

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/43300/femsub-kuroko-love_live-_school_idol_project-maki_

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/43302/femsub-kuroko-love_live-_school_idol_project-maki_

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/43303/cum-cum_in_pussy-femsub-heart-kuroko-love_live-_sc

The world has progressed so far that virtual reality helmets are worn almost entirely during sex. A epidemic of hackings has been occurring all over the world the problem is no one reports it! It happens during sex and it does something fantastic. It alters a persons nural patterns. For men it alters there body to start mass producing female hormones, and has caused there body's to completely alter and become female. For female's and the males who become females it is more subtle. They won't realize the males disappearing and find that there attraction is to woman now. More spesifically they find futanari woman increadiblly attractive, to the point they want to serve them, not just serve them be owned by them! They want there family, there friends, everyone they know and love to be owned by them!

No unique idea, just wanna come up with a story based off of.

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/42197/animated_gif-blonde_hair-cleavage-coin-dark_skin-d

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/42195/bimbofication-blonde_hair-cleavage-dark_skin-dazed

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/39532/bimbofication-blonde_hair-bottomless-brain_drain-f

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/310/all_fours-black_hair-blonde_hair-bottomless-brown_

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/19920/black_hair-blue_eyes-cat_girl-empty_eyes-female_on

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/21656/blonde_hair-blue_eyes-blush-bottomless-coin-couple

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/22806/animal_ears-bikini-breast_expansion-cat_girl-expre

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/2696/bottomless-bunny_girl-collar-dazed-empty_eyes-fems

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/5101/blonde_hair-brown_hair-deathwish_-manipper-empty_e

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/6123/animal_ears-barefoot-black_hair-blonde_hair-blue_h

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/8366/bimbofication-blonde_hair-blush-brain_drain-deathw

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/11261/blue_eyes-christmas-empty_eyes-femsub-green_hair-h

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/10958/blush-brown_hair-cameltoe-dazed-edgeofthemoon_-man

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/4871/blue_hair-blush-bottomless-cum-deathwish_-manipper

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/10302/all_fours-arm_bands-blue_hair-blush-bottomless-cum

RE: Watch the swinging crystal (Hypnosis based FutaXFuta FXF FutaXF)[Updated 7/5/15]

Selling the captured.

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/43789/asuna-blue_eyes-blue_hair-brown_eyes-brown_hair-em

For quite some time there has been a secret to many adventurers. Once a adventurer or person has made a name and fortune for themselves. They might be invited to a special auction. You see some dungeons that are pilfiered often don't kill all who enter rather capture the foolish adventurers who take it too lightly making there friends think there dead with illusions. The young adventurers are dragged off to a special place held within all dungeons who do this where will is broken and there sold off for treasures to put in the dungeons to lure more and there's always those who abuse the system.

Controller

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/44334/angry-black_hair-blush-body_control-femsub-kill_la

Not a big idea but ever imagined if a controller worked on people and putting in the right cheat code could do things to them?

And to the victor goes the spoils.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2557902?tags=slave

In a school devoted to strength, be it magical, physical or otherwise. Some extreme rules tend to appear. In the school that aims to train the best of the best and it has dished out some extremely powerful, resourceful and iconic people to nations. Though a 'trait' has always cropped up with them. They are relentless and victory is the only option for them. When two graduates fight in any field it is a titanic battle. For within the school there is a iron clad law. To the victor goes the spoils. That is right why not many graduate, and there are years without any graduates as the school is a constant battleground. The students are encouraged to fight with one another, though all battles are non lethal they carry a heavy price. Loosing well as the phrase goes you loose quite a bit. When the fight begins you set up the wager. If you have nothing yourself is the wager, and you have to try and match the other sides bet when challenged. Those who loose the fight loose themselves. Well assuming that is part of the bet. If they have won they can loose them first. Those who loose are sent to a special portion of the school where they are given the 'loosers' treatment before being presented to there new masters.

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/30556/bare_shoulders-bottomless-brown_hair-busshock_-man

The character is the childhood friend of my character, a lovely young girl, star of one of the sports team and object of lust for her long time neighbor. My character wants her yet she has no interest in her like that. Though my character a genius with computers is not about to let that happen. Setting up a unique site under a obscure name she develops a hypno program, that she intends to use on her childhood friend. Telling her of the site, with a lie of after a minute of watching it something amazing happens. Prompting her to watch it unsuccessfully but after a few days she relents later in the night. There houses so close either or can see or even skip over to the others home to crawl into there window. With curtains drawn my character thinks another unsuccessful night. She goes to sleep only for a knocking at the window to wake her. She can see her childhood friend, no bottoms on her track jacket barely on sweating, and the faint glow of the computer screen in her room. Opening the window she lets her in. "Your the one... who sent me the site right...?" she asks my character answers "yes" so she continues. "The spirals told me you wanted something from me... They told me to come over... you want something right?" She questions met with another yes. "What do you want of me?" She asked seeming ready to give anything. My character drops her PJ bottoms revealing a thick futa cock. "From today onwards you will be my girlfriend and sex slave. Now on your knees we have a lot to catch up on."

She could have a girlfriend and she is told to show her the site and make her my characters girlfriend and sex slave as well.

---

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/38121/brother_and_sister-disgustinggirl_-manipper-family

Kinda what the picture suggests, futa daughter disguises a family friendly movie which turns out to be a hypno movie to get her family to be under her control.

---
(in order of series of events for plot.)
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2528513?tags=hypnosis

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2379286?tags=hypnosis

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/32687/bottomless-cleavage-crystal_-zko-drool-female_only

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/42909/cleavage-crystal_-zko-dazed-drool-expressionless-f

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2426288?tags=hypnosis

My character runs a sort of hypno series on a site, where she pays three girls each week to come in and let her try and hypnotize them. Her shows always go quite far. Her latest show she has taken a liking to one of the contestants. Laying the ground work she hypnotizes all three of her contestants. When she awakens them she pays the extra two. To get the third and her target alone. Putting her under once more giving her a disk and a command to install it onto her computer, before waking her and paying her like nothing happened. She goes home and does as she was commanded to do. However at random times through out the day her screen will snap to a hypnosis screen putting her under and forcing her to finger herself to a orgasm. Each time it feels better and better and before she knows it she is skyping with her hypnosis who toys around with words to put her under. Then it progresses to her having her phone number and doing it in more public places. Finally at the apex she can take it no more her will breaking she has to see her mistress. Calling her over, and when my character finds her she is lost in the spirals.

RE: Watch the swinging crystal (Hypnosis based FutaXFuta FXF FutaXF)[Updated 7/5/15]

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2651977?tags=shaun_%28fallenicons%29+employee_uniform

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2656022?tags=shaun_%28fallenicons%29+employee_uniform

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2656024?tags=shaun_%28fallenicons%29+employee_uniform

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2656032?tags=shaun_%28fallenicons%29+employee_uniform

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2633656?tags=employee_uniform

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2642485?tags=shaun_%28fallenicons%29

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2645232?tags=shaun_%28fallenicons%29

Paizurila, or as those who know the right menu to order from it is nicknamed Pizza and fucks. If you order from the correct menu of the establishment's site. With a bit of work around you also pick your 'delivery girl.' The price is jacked up a lot and is put down as a lot more pizza's and other food items being ordered over a period of time. When the girl arrives she is there for the night. A loyal brain washed girl, who thanks you for ordering your 'mean.' However this 'meal' has a added perk you can buy the delivery girl to keep. Assuming you like her after the the night is over you are presented with your reciet, she is to return to the Pizzaria, if the call is made to the number on the phone and she is given a 'good review.' You can order off the 'special' returning customer menu and order the girl for keeps. If so she is sold off 'fired' and all mind control is switched to the customer who can alter the settings on her brainwashing to alter her as pleased.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2541737?tags=vomi_agogo

http://stormraid.deviantart.com/art/Slugbox-s-Vomi-Agogo-663116342

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1971360?tags=vomi_agogo

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2315656?tags=vomi_agogo

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1971262?tags=vomi_agogo

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2354606?tags=vomi_agogo

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1971344?tags=vomi_agogo

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1971346?tags=vomi_agogo

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1971348?tags=vomi_agogo

In a world where genetic engineering has advanced to a level of creating animal people. The government has come up with unique punishments for repeated drug offenders. After four or five repeated offenses, they take the offenders females only for 'special' rehabilitation. The girls are genetically altered into animal girls and fed special blends of foods that are laced with replica flavors and sensations of there drug of choice. To give them the same high as before until they phase it out of the food and they get the same subconcious high from it. This girl was a notable rave girl, and her drug of choice is extacy, and as she had been caught for her last time she found herself as a feline girl. In her 'training center' she was given synthetic cum shakes every day. To give her the high she sought after, effectively making cum like a catnip for her. What people aren't told the 'temporary' homes they are sent to for rehabilitation's are far from it. As you can only have one rehabilitating guest at a time there in truth a place they sell the druggies to. Having brain washed them into getting there addicted high from types of things that there buyers want. Once there bought they start mixing in things from the buyer. Such as for this girl her synthetic cum shakes became real cum shakes. Once she tasted the real thing she was addicted not just to the cum but to the person it belonged to. Other cum would taste disgusting to her, she needed real fix. However once she drinks straight from the tap theres no turning back.

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/9252/barefoot-blue_eyes-bottomless-brain_injection-droo

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/21795/blonde_hair-blush-brain_injection-brown_hair-comic

In a world where fantasy girls, elves, kemomimis and the like are present in a modern setting. Pokemon is still a game and one gamer is overly obsessed. Her mother is a scientist and finds the concept amusing and a decent thing to try out. She is able to come up with a functioning pokeball that works on people! However it needs intensely concentrated biological material of the owner in order to work. So she is trying to figure out what to use to either fix or provide that but despite smart she is she doesn't realize the most obvious of solutions. Left alone in her mothers personal lab as she goes to bed to think it over. She can't help but one to keep this discovery all to herself. Pokemon have to do everything there owners say right? Well then this was quite the discovery for herself. She couldn't help but covering her mothers's first successful ball in her futa cum and there was only one person in mind to use it on to try and ensure she had a monopoly on it. Sneaking into her mothers bed room she gently pressed the balls button against her watching it spring open and turn her mother into a red light before dropping to the floor with that familiar capture sounds as it shook. Until the 'ding' of capture yet the light was still red. Curious she couldn't let her mother out worried she trapped her inside. While inside the truth was she was being brain washed and broken into loyalty to her new 'trainer' raped by tentacles that applied constant pleasure as she was told her daughter was her mistress. Only when she finally broke and genuinely believed it would the light turn off and she was ready to be come out and serve her trainer.

For the hell of this lets bump it up.

RE: Watch the swinging crystal (Hypnosis based FutaXFuta FXF FutaXF)[Updated 11/27/15]

Hello, still looking for people to play with?

RE: Watch the swinging crystal (Hypnosis based FutaXFuta FXF FutaXF)[Updated 1/20/16]

May as well toss this up again.

RE: Watch the swinging crystal (Hypnosis based FutaXFuta FXF FutaXF)[Updated 1/20/16]

Would it involve feeble-minded morons being brainwashed into thinking child-killing racists are good people?

Would any rp I have involve that? It is entirely possible but it will likely relate to a very story driven rp, and would involve that. considering I have had a few rp ideas based off this which is pretty well the same as what your asking.

Though I often try to put spins on things to make the mind control a more positive thing, for the major characters.

Hope that answers your question.

Bump it up I guess see if theres any bites. XD

putting a bump for the hell of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom