Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone Up for Playing with a Cute Cuntboy? [[ MxAny!]] (New Idea 12/21!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Petit Kinkster

Super-Earth
Hello! I'm not only that person who does [searches for kinky stuff in the females forum] I have other interests too! And I'm here in this thread to do a little side-search for them!

So, today I'm here searching for something in which I would like to play a cuntboy. There are a few different definitions of that floating around that I've seen, so let me clarify that and say that the sort of guy I want to play has a vagina rather than a penis, but is otherwise completely male.

The sort of character I'm looking for is... Pretty open to interpretation. I like playing opposite male characters, and that's what I've got the most experience with, but I'd also be really interested in playing opposite a futa too, or maybe even a regular female character who likes to watch my character get plowed? All sound incredible to me!

I like both smut and plot in my roleplays, but if you're the person who wants to play mostly smut, I am happy to accommodate that! Just let me know! Generally, the plottier something is, the more I'll write, and the more I hope you'll write! I get bored of roleplays where I receive one-liners all the time pretty fast, sorry!

In cases of smut, here are some of my major kinks:
- Breeding/ things related to it like heat, A/o dynamics, all that!
- Dub/noncon
- Bondage
- Bestiality/zoophilia
- Most things aside from extreme gore and scat/watersports honestly. Ask me!

*** I also have an [F-List] that you can check out!

I'd like to do this over email, or PM here, in that order! My schedule doesn't allow for the use of instant messengers, I'm afraid!

Anyway, now that I've got all that messy infodumping out of the way, here are a few of my ideas.

First of all, I'm really in the mood to play a [fox-boy character of mine (VERY NSFW!)]. If you think he looks like fun, just ask away, I'd love to tell you about him!

For these pairings, the role I would prefer is listed. Most of them come with a bit of a plot attached, which is under a spoiler tag because the plots together are over 1,000 words and I don't want this thread to be HUGE. Also, for the sake of convenience I've written both characters as male, but let me reiterate that I am open to your character being any gender.

Pokemon CRAVING
This idea is really basic, but mostly I want to do something in regards to a trainer deciding to take 'breeding' their Pokemon into their own hands... And perhaps even attracting the attention of someone who would be interested in their unique skills...

Pet x Owner (I play the Pet) CRAVING
This one takes place in a setting in which there are both humans and cross breeds between humans and animals. These hybrids are considered animals, not humans, and as a result have no rights, and are kept as slaves/pets. Despite that, in the past a few of them have managed to escape, and now live as strays.

My character would be one of these hybrids who has, up until this point, managed to avoid being captured by Sub-Animal control. One night when scavenging, however, he happens to go into heat, and ends up catching the scent of the guard dog in the yard of someone particularly rich and powerful. As he's having his fun with the dog, the dog's owner happens to see what's going on in their yard, and comes out just before he can make his escape. Rather than calling the police, they decide to keep him as their own pet and train him to please their every desire.

The Hunter, plenty experienced already, sets off to slay a dragon. He's sure that things will go just as well as they always do, and by the end of the day he'll be returning to town, arms filled with treasure from the slain beast's hoard. However, things don't go as planned. The dragon is much older and fiercer than any he's ever fought, easily disarming him. But instead of killing his would-be Hunter, the dragon finds a... Better use for him.

If it's a werewolf x traveler thing, it's... Exactly what it sounds like. The poor traveler is walking all alone in the woods not knowing that there are werewolves around. A wolf picks up his scent, thinks to himself 'I want me some of that', and kind of just runs by and grabs him (or chases him to freak him out first, if the werewolf is a bit if a jokester). Either way, traveler soon discovers that Mr. Wolf isn't planning to eat him, he has other things in mind. Sexy things.

The circumstance with this one is that the newcomer to town has moved to this little secluded village in the mountain for the the sake of his health (I should mention that the time period for this is at some point during the industrial revolution OR the fantasy equivalent of such). The clean air and lack of toxic smog up there does wonders for his breathing, and for the first time in his life he finds that he isn't getting winded walking across the room (if you're wondering, he has asthma, which didn't see any sort of effective medical treatment until less than a century ago). So one fine evening he's out walking in the woods, blissfully unaware of the fact that it's the night if the full moon, and he stumbles on a WEREWOLF CEREMONY of some sort. He manages to escape, but the town is small, and what he was not made aware of is that the population of said town is pretty much entirely werewolf. They track him down pretty quickly, and they make it very well-known that he's pretty much required to show up at the next werewolf meeting, where the pack leader will decide what to do with him. It will probably end in sex.

Assuming I'm playing the slave: Standard MxS plot, honestly. Your dude acquires my dude at an black market auction marketplace if modern, or just a general place where slaves are sold in a setting where slavery is a thing, and sex inevitably happens. Motivations, species, etc are all open to discussion, as is the setting.
Assuming I'm playing the master:
... Actually this is exactly the same as the above, with the sole caveat that the purchaser severely overestimates his experience and ends up buying a slave who has a rebellious streak. Practically the second they're alone, the slave turns the tables on him. Sex inevitably happens, probably quite quickly!

My character is is a rich kid, who has been left alone at the house while his parents are off on vacation traveling the world without him. He's sure he can handle things by himself. He is wrong. Your character breaks in at some point and grabs him, for reasons that could range from wanting to have him as a hostage for ransom, having an unhealthy fixation on him, or even just because he was opportunistic. Or there could be a motivation there that I didn't think of! Totally open for interpretation.

My character is either a highschool or college student. One day, when walking home from class, he is yanked into a black van and knocked out. When he wakes up, he learns very quickly that his father owes an extremely large amount of money to the mafia, and that he's going to be used as a hostage to 'encourage' his dad to pay up. The mob boss doesn't make it clear what's going to happen to him if his dad doesn't pay, but it's probably not good.

However, the mob boss makes it clear that he doesn't really have the time to babysit some unruly hostage, so he passes the duty off to his son, who needs experience anyway so he can inherit the family 'business' down the line. The two of them are sent to some sort of secluded area to wait it out, but not before the the mob boss makes it clear that anything goes as long as my character doesn't end up dead; that would make it pretty damn hard to collect his payment, after all.

Okay, I alluded to the fact that this is 'a bit' sci-fi, but that was actually a huge lie. It is extremely sci-fi.

The bounty hunter touches his ship down on Europa. He's got a hot tip that one of the biggest criminals in this star system is currently enjoying all of the pleasures that this moon has to offer, which are a lot because it's the home of the biggest bordello in the Milky Way, with dozens of exotic alien species to sample. Europa is, however, not a very nice place at all, evident by the fact that the streets are filled to the brim with thieves and lowlives.

My character is one of those aforementioned thieves. He accidentally 'bumps into' your guy, and ends up swiping half the contents of his pocket. One of these things is his identification card, which makes it very, very difficult for your character to follow his target onto that shuttle he just got on to leave the planet. He would normally just get into his own ship and tail the shuttle, except... Oh, what's this? His key is missing, too!

Bounty hunter realizes quickly exactly when and where his things disappeared from his pocket, and, since he is an expert, tracks my character down pretty damn quickly and, after a lengthy chase, demands his shit back. Or, if he's less of a gentleman, he fucks him silly and gets his things back afterward. Either way, once he gets his things back, he realizes that the thief is actually pretty skilled at what he does and decides to take him along as they track down the criminal who, thanks to my character, slipped between bounty hunter's fingers yet again.

If you have any ideas/cravings I would love to hear about them, too! I'm pretty open!

Thanks! Hoping to hear back from you!

RE: Me: A Cute Cuntboy. You: Anything Else! Searching!

Boy, cuntboys are getting pretty popular as of late.

RE: Me: A Cute Cuntboy. You: Anything Else! Searching! (Plots!)

This thread is pretty old so I'm bumping it again to mention I'm still looking! :0

Just bumping to say that I'm still looking for this one even if the thread is old!

I just now realized I didn't have my F-List linked, so I fixed that!

RE: Boys with vaginas. Cuntboys, I'll call them! [[ MxFuta, MxM]] (Plots!)

I had a really cool partner I was doing things with but I haven't heard from them in a while and it SUCKS. Bump.

It's been some time, I'll bump again!

I just created an account because this thread interests me so much. Shoot a private message at me if you still want to do this particular rp

I can start be throwing out ideas. I want a cboy character myself,(and I see you do as well so maybe two?) but I have a few others in mind... What about a master and slave situation? Or maybe a group of students find a strange book on sex magick and then experiment with changing their genitals - we can go really wild with that one

A witch gives a potion to a young couple walking in the woods as payment for helping her drive off a wild animal and they find their parts swapped. The girl always wanted to see what it was like having a duck and the boy always wondered what it was like to be totally dominated like he was so used to doing and the girl's new rush of hormones was happy to oblige...... Etc. Etc. Etc. Care to start?

FINALLY STARTING!
this character's name is Ixiel, but they remember no more than that.

Blank... Blank white... All blank...... Ixiel opens his eyes and looks around. "Agh I can't remember anything... Where am I?"

Trees everywhere... "Why am I in a forest? Don't I live in a city?" Confused, Ixiel decides to explore the woods a bit and finds nothing of interest. Trees everywhere and nothing else. There was a mechanical noise coming from somewhere but he felt a strange sense of danger and decided not to pursue it.... Hours go on and Ixiel decides to take a break and rest. "Man I wish there were some guys around" (because even with no memory he knows what he likes hehe)... Ixiel decides to take a rest and sits down by a tree. Feeling a bit aroused like all guys do eventually, Ixiel decides it's a good idea to rub one off. He rubs his crotch and - what's this?

"Where... Why's it flat?"
*unzips pants*
"What the fuck?"
Vagina... "That... Have I always had that? I thought I had..."
But it intrigues him. Ixiel puts one finger to it and rubs his clit "mmmmmmmmm!"
But he wants more
"This is new. I don't remember much but I know guys have dicks and I..." *gets distracted by masturbating*

One finger - oh that's nice.. Two... Three -! "Ouch. Maybe that's too much" astounded at the new sensations, Ixiel tries to fit as much as he can in his new hole. His fingers can do a lot, but how good would it feel if he can stretch it ?

After an hour of moaning and getting fluids everywhere, Ixiel finally gets his whole hand inside and LOVES it!

"I know I've never done THIS before!" As he gets his fingers right on the g spot "Aaaaaahhhhhh!"

Losing control, he rubs the spot harder and harder until a wonderful sensation envelops him and everything goes blank. Orgasm all at once and then done. Just like a regular guy.

Waking up from the bliss an hour later, Ixiel finds himself in a pool of cum and barely stands up, shaking and still weak from the incredible orgasm he just had and looks for water, waiting for the next post

( I'm just getting started! Ya got my imagination going now and the next post will be better by far)

... Why did you put a starter post in my thread? :T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom