Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Full House Bet (Gumdrop x Blondie)

PrincessGumdrop

Supernova
Oliver stared at the hand that his lover had laid out and then to the anthro across from his lover. He was still trying to comprehend what had just happened. He could hear the other talking to him, and the words 'bet' and 'you' and 'him' managed to get through, but everything was a blur. He continued to stare at the hand, his lover had bluffed the whole way and had nothing to show for it, not even a penny. However, the anthro across the table had plenty to show for it. He had money and now he had Oliver.

Finally the words came rushing through his brain; he had been told that his lover had bet on him, "On me?" he asked, looking over to his lover "You...bet...me? And...and then you lost?" he asked, looking back over to the anthro "What the fuck were you thinking!?" he screamed, angry at his now ex. He stood up from the table and slapped his ex, tears in his eyes. He couldn't believe what an asshole his lover had been. And now he was stuck. Even if Oliver didn't agree to the stupid bet he did believe in honoring a promise and that's what his dumb-ass ex had done. He looked over to the anthro and fidgeted, "Fine. Whatever, I don't want to be with you anyway." he crossed his arms and waited for his new...person?

Oliver was an honorable person, that was something his lover had always said that he had loved about him. Oliver was always there for a person. If he made a promise, no matter how hard it was to keep he would keep it. That was why he had even showed up to the silly game in the first place is his lover had made him promise to show up. It wasn't like Oliver didn't enjoy watching him play poker, he just didn't like the people his lover usually played again. Not that there seemed to be anything wrong with the anthro at first, though now that he heard what the bet was for...he started to wonder if there might be something wrong with the anthro.

"What am I supposed to call you anyway?" he asked, frowning even more. "And what is this deal? Am I supposed to be like your maid or something?" he asked, not really having paid attention to the details, though he was sure his ex didn't really look at the details of what was about to happen to him anyway. "Cuz, I'm not cleaning house, I can tell you that right now. I'm not a house wife." he said, looking the dragon up and down. "What kind of person bets for another anyway?" he asked, glaring at his ex and then over to the dragon. "I don't know who I should be disgusted with more, you or him." he said, addressing the dragon.

Drudwyn had known from the start that the human he had been playing poker with was bluffing. As soon as the kid realized he had nothing, he had started sweating. Not obviously but Drudwyn had smelled it. It was a very salty smell mixed in with the guy’s normal musk, which hadn’t been appealing to begin with. Dru (pronounced Drew), as some people called him, had decided to play it out and see what he could get out of it. By the time they got down to the wire, the guy had nothing left. Rather than bailing like an intelligent being would do though, he offered up his boyfriend.

Dru hadn’t really paid much attention to anyone else in the room up until that moment. His dark purple eyes glided from his pathetic opponent to the boy next to him. He was young. Small but not ill or weakly looking. The human had a brilliant set of green eyes. They were elsewhere though. Far from the game that was happening right in front of him. It made Drudwyn smirk. How shocked would the bastard be when he came around.

So he looked back to player and nodded. He made sure to clarify, “Offer him up as a slave.” He didn’t need another brat to up and leave him. If he was a slave though, he would be completely under his control. Well…Drudwyn would have to find a way to control him. Then, only a minute or two later the game was over. The ‘lover’ laid down his hand to reveal nothing while Dru laid down a royal flush. He smirked and looked at his opponent. The guy looked so...pathetic. Not that humans didn’t normally look pathetic but this guy obviously had just been beaten down so hard he might not be able to find his way up. What an idiot. He should have bailed when he had the chance.

Dru’s eyes went over to his prize now. The kid was finally coming back to reality. Drudwyn took the opportunity to collect his other winnings. He did so at his own pace. Just as he was finishing up, the kid exploded. He smacked the loser a couple of times while on the verge of tears. If Dru wasn’t inwardly grinning about what he was going to do with the kid, he might have felt a little compassion. He was too excited though. His tail curved slightly at the end to show his enjoyment of the whole situation. It was subtle, but if someone knew him they would know. Then, the boy turned his attention to Dru.

The kid went off about what Dru was suppose to be called. He then brought up the fact that he wouldn’t be a maid. Oh how that put some lovely thoughts in his head. His cock stirred in his pants. He would CERTAINLY have to take the boy up on the idea. Dru was pulled from his thoughts whenever the kid questioned the type of person he was. That finally brought another smug smirk onto Drudwyn’s lips. “I’m the kind of dragon who fucks little bitches like you and makes them enjoy it. So to you, I will be master.” He stepped towards the boy and grabbed him by the face, firmly but not enough to hurt him. Not yet anyways. Dru then quickly stooped down and kissed the younger boy. He shoved his tongue into the smaller mouth and pulled it out. He didn’t need the boy biting off more than he could chew. His gripped on the other’s face lightened up slightly and his thumb ran over the kid’s chin. “Time for US to go home my pet.” He gave a toothy grin to Oliver and then reached around, grabbing the back of Oliver’s neck. Again, it was firm but not painful.

Drudwyn quickly steered his new property outside of the warehouse, and shoved the boy into his car. He slid in next to Oliver, pushing the boy over. “Francis, take us home.” he said loudly shutting the door behind him. “On the double.” Dru looked over to Oliver, a smile still on his face. The doors locked and the car started moving. “So tell me, when I’m fucking you later what should I call you?” Dru reached over and started rubbing Oliver’s inner thigh all the while making sure to brush his fingers against what he assumed was Oliver’s dick. He was hoping to get a feel before he saw it. A good guessing game could be amusing.

Oliver was still pretty upset and angry when Dru finally decided to answer, he was being cocky and not really seeming to care what the other was about to say. He figured how bad could it be, right? It wasn't like his ex was all that smart, apparently. But then the man told him what kind of guy he was. "Wha-" he stopped as the other grabbed his face. He was going to be a what? Oliver's shock started to take over and when the dragon kissed him he didn't know what to do. He didn't bite back, he didn't kiss back, he just took it. As soon as he was let go from the kiss he stepped back, "Get the fuck away from me!" he cried out and tried to keep away from the man's grasp.

It was no use however as the dragon grabbed the back of his neck. Every time he struggled against him it hurt. He was still in shock, he had been lost as a slave? He was a slave? Oliver couldn't get the thought to stick in his head. He didn't want to be a slave. He didn't really want to be owned by anyone in the first place. But he probably could have dealt with be forced to clean. Honestly, he liked sex enough he would probably be fine anyway, but that didn't mean he was going to like it.

As he was shoved in the car he tried to react fast enough, in hopes of getting out of the car before it was too late. But his body refused to move fast enough. He just stared at the lock doors and the environment sliding past the window. Oliver wasn't really sure when he had sat up correctly in the car, but the hand on his inner thigh told him he was. He looked down to it and then shot a 'if looks could kill' glare at the dragon. "Touch me any closer then were you are and you can call me the end of you." he snapped at the man and moved a bit further away from the man. Though how he was going to end this man, he wasn't really sure. He had never had to kill an anthro before, he honesty didn't know too much about them either, as he tended to keep with more of his own kind.

He licked his lips and sighed, looking out the window. "Look, I don't know what that idiot promised you...but something is going to need to be reworked...I'll honor his stupidity...you won me in a bet...but what was it exactly?" he asked, looking over to the dragon "And what is your name? I know it's not Master, unless your mother was drunk as fuck." he said, as he crossed his arms. "I can tell you right now I'm going to refused to call you master." he said, sitting back in his seat a bit, attempting to relax the best he could around a man, he had already seen be able to keep a tight hold on him.

His cock jolted as his pet shot him a glare and moved away. The little runt even had the balls to threaten the dragon. He loved it when his partner’s were feisty. He loved it even more when the boys he dragged to bed fought like hell. Clearly, this kid was going to fight like hell. Drudwyn knew it was going to be fun trying to tame the little fucker. Fun for the both of them.

Dru licked his lips as he listened to the kid talk. He wasn’t really listening at that point. His eyes were on Oliver, but his mind wasn’t. They had 10 minutes left in the ride before Dru could tear the human from the car and pull him into his house. How did he want to fuck the kid first? He could have his servants pin the boy and then take him with his legs in the air. Dru always did enjoy having other people enjoy the moment with him. He could also fuck the kid’s mouth. Yet, on second thought, Drudwyn figured that he might want an open mouth gag for that. He happened to tune in for the ‘refuse to call you master’ bit.

It made him smirk. It was a challenge. The boy didn’t want to call him master but he would. Oh how Dru would make that mouth scream in pleasure from his new master. “Right now you refuse but just wait. In the next hour I’ll have you saying it to me.” Dru cooed smugly. His tail even flicked with pleasure. Dru scooted closer at that, pinning Oliver between him and the locked door, which conveniently had no lock switch for the kid to flip. The arm nearest to the human draped itself over the other’s shoulders and he dug his nails into Oliver’s arm. “Struggle all you want. The more you reject reality, the more I’m going to enjoy using your ass.” Dru dragged his nails up Oliver’s arm. “The more I’m going push your body to it’s limit. The longer I’m going to enjoy having you locked in my house for my entertainment and anyone else whom I see fit.”

Dru leaned down and licked Oliver’s ear before pushing his nose into the light brown hair. The kid smelled good. He smelled clean. “Soon you’ll smell of cum and sweat.” he growled, or rather purred, enjoying the thought of being the one to make the little human smell that way.

Oliver scoffed at the other when he said that he would have him calling him Master within the hour. "I'm glad you are so confident, but you have yet to meet someone lik-" he stopped as the other pinned him between the car door and the now rather intimidating dragon. He glanced to the door and tried to open it but there was nothing there. He couldn't escape. He looked down to the nail that was starting to dig into his skin. He winced and then gasped as the nail broke skin. He shivered and gave a whimper as Dru ran the nail up his arm. "T-that hurts." he stated, though he got the feeling that was the idea. He heard it in the man's voice that he was indeed nothing but a sex toy according to this man.

Oliver shivered and tried to keep his body from shaking. He glanced up as he felt the car start to slow, in hopes of getting a better look at his surrodings. It seemed he had one chance now to get out. He would have to run, if this man like people who struggled he was never going to get out. It was against Oliver's nature just to give into something like this. He closed his eyes "I will not." he hissed and tried to push up against the door a bit more, so that the dragon wouldn't be so close to him, but every time he pushed over to the side he was forced back, because the nails trying to scratch him up even more. He looked over to his arm and saw the small bits of blood that were threatening to flow from his skin. It wasn't anything major but did show.

He opened his eyes again and glared at the dragon again, "Let me the fuck out of this car. I'm going home." he stated, "Forget the bet." he said, "I don't deal with your type of people. Fucked up is what it is." he nodded to himself, "I'm not going to smell of cum and sweat because nothing is going to happen between us." he spat at the other, literally. He smirked as the spit landed on the man's face, there that would show the man. It probably wasn't his wisest move but he couldn't help it, it was the best that he could come up with in such close proximity.

5 minutes left in the car ride and the kid was really started to get riled up about being Drudwyn’s sex toy. To the point Dru was thinking about keeping the kid in his room rather than his ‘fun room’. He seemed docile enough. That was until Oliver spit on him. Dru’s smug smile slowly fade and his reptilian eyes quickly narrowed. Dru then quickly dug his nails harder into the boy’s arm and his other hand fell hard across the pale face. He hadn’t taken into consideration his nails when he slapped the boy’s face and he ended up leaving a trail from his claws. Of course, that didn’t matter to him at the moment. The boy had just spit on him. “Everything I desire will happen.” Drudwyn hissed, in a very well contained rage.

Dru then grabbed the collar of Oliver’s shirt and quickly tore his nails down the entirety of the shirt. While his free hand did that, the hand that had been painfully digging into Oliver’s arm released and his hand then pushed Oliver’s head into the window of the door he was pinned against. Dru didn’t stop there with the ripping of Oliver’s clothing though. His hand quickly went for Oliver’s pants as well, quickly and effortlessly tearing into the fabric. In a minute, Oliver was left mostly naked with only bits of clothing remaining on his body that were not enough to cover anything major. “Still feeling cocky?” Dru growled, part of his anger subsided slightly with the lashing out.

The bulge in his pants had only grown as he had declothed his new play thing. Thankfully, now that he had gotten Oliver unclothed, they pulled up to the front of his home. It was obvious that Drudwyn had money. The home looked expensive from the materials used to the size of the home. It was also obvious from the men who stood outside that Dru wasn’t the everyday citizen. There were security guards posted at the front door decked out all in black.

The car was now stopped and the driver got out of the car. Before he managed to get around it, Dru’s tail wrapped painfully around Oliver’s tail. Just encase the boy tried to make a run for it. Dru also had another plan in mind for keeping a hold of Oliver’s foot. As the driver opened the door, Dru shoved Oliver out head first so he would have to use his hands. Dru also got a good grip on Oliver’s hair, just another insurance encase Oliver tried to run. The way that Dru had Oliver’ held, the boy had to climb out of the vehicle with his hands and could only move his feet whenever Dru allowed. So Oliver was essentially on his hands and feet with his ass up in the air. “I was going to wait until we were inside, but since you so adamantly wanted me to show you who was your new owner I decided the sooner the better.” With his free hand, Dru undid his pants as best he could seeing as he was slightly bent over to keep a tight hold on Dru’s hair. He didn’t bother pulling his cock out all the way. He figured fucking the kid would push his pants away from it.

One of the guys standing at the top of the steps quickly rushed down to the two of them and pulled a vial of something from his jacket. Dru took it from the man as if they had done this all before and quickly popped the cap off and shoved it up Oliver’s ass. Dru made sure the vial was empty before pulling it out and handing it back to the guard who then quickly back up. Dru then did exactly as he had wanted the entire ride back. Dru grabbed Oliver’s hips and then forcefully shoved his dick into Oliver’s tight ass.

((Hey, I wasn’t sure if you wanted Dru’s cock to look normal or different so I found this picture. If you want his cock to look like one of the ones I found or something else let me know. I just figured since he was a different species his dick might look different.))

Oliver gasped as the man slapped him across the face, leaving the trail of claw marks on his face. He touched his cheek and glanced down to his hand, to check and see if there was any blood. He gasped yet again as he was grabbed and manhandled. "Stop!" he screamed as the hand grabbed him enough that he was positive he was going to bruise. "Stop! That hurts!" he cried out ad tried to get away from the other, but his clothing was being ripped and there was nothing he could do about it but struggle against the dragon. "Stop!" he screamed, his eyes slowly filling with fear. He wasn't feeling as cocky as he was before, no, the dragon was scaring him right out of that.

He glanced over to the home that they stopped in front of home, which he assumed to be Drudwyn's. He licked his lips, this man clearly had money. Money that could very easily make Oliver disappear. He looked over to Dru again and saw the man's fury in his eyes and gave another scream as the tail wrapped around him. "Stop!" he screamed again "It hurts!" he pulled at his arms and legs trying to get away and throwing a punch at the other to get him to stop.

As he was shoved out of the door he threw his hands back to catch himself so that he didn't hit his head. He looked up at the security guard that looked as if this was a normal thing and that only made him more nervous about what was about to happen next. Sure enough he felt something be pushed inside of him and he tried to get it out of him by pushing it out but the other shoved his dick in too quickly for him to fight with anything. He screamed as the cock was shoved into him. "No!" he screamed out and tried to reach up for the other.

"God, please, no, stop!" he screamed and did his best to keep his tears back so that he wasn't actually crying out.

((No problem, I really like the 2nd one))

((Drudwyn will have the 2nd cock then. Also, feel free to explain how the aphrodisiac would effect Oliver.))

“I won’t stop. You are my fuck toy now. You will do as I say and if you won’t I will fuck you into your place beneath me.” Dru growled, ignoring Oliver’s please and begging. Drudwyn held his cock inside his new slave despite the struggling and fighting. He didn’t do so just to go against the slave’s wishes. The liquid the guard had handed to him had been a lubricant with a potent aphrodisiac mixed into it. Fucking a boy dry was okay, but it always felt better with lubricant. The aphrodisiac was what he was really waiting for though. It only took a minute or two, but it felt like forever to the dragon. He wanted to fuck the kid.

After the minute though, Dru didn’t wait any longer. His patience had run out and his lust for the fine piece of ass he was currently plunged into was overwhelming. Dru knew he needed to work in the lube though. So his thrusts started off shot and hard. He could tell that one wouldn’t be enough, as far as the lubricant went. So looked up to the guard who was standing near by and nodded at him. The man quickly produced another vial of the liquid which he moved forward and handed to his superior before once again backing away. As if he didn’t want to stand too close whenever the fucking commenced.

The hand that had been holding down Oliver’s head was the hand that took the vial. The other hand remained on the boy’s hip, holding firmly and tightly with both fingers and claws to make sure he didn’t try to run off. Once Dru was certain that his hold was tight enough, along with his tail that was tightly wrapped around Oliver’s ankle, he pulled his hips back so that only the head remained in the tight ass. Again, Dru popped off the cork to the vial but rather than sticking it inside of Oliver, he drizzled the contents up and down his shaft. He did a bit at a time. He would drizzle a layer of the aphrodisiac lubricant over himself and then thrust into Oliver to spread it more completely over himself and through the ass he was using.

Once all the contents had been used up, Dru cast aside the glass vial and once he had plunged his cock into the tight ass he had just lathered, Dru reached forward to grab a fistful of Oliver’s hair again. Dru tugged back roughly and at that point in time, he started to thrust his hips wildly, regardless to Oliver’s please, fighting, and struggles.

Oliver shivered at the thought of being fucked into submission. He didn't want this and as the other stopped moving, and just sat inside of him he couldn't help but worry. And that's when he started to feel it all, after that first thrust. He started to feel light headed and woozy, his eyesight started to fade in and out and he shook his head. "What...what did you put inside me?" he asked, his voice slightly slurred. He felt like he was drunk. Really drunk.

His body started to loosen as the other thrust into him in short bursts. He screamed out every time the other entered him as the tears started to flow in from his eyes. However, with the next vial and thrust he was moaning. He wasn't really sure what was happening but his body was loving it. His cock was at attention and the quickness of it, though it hurt, didn't do anything more than turn him on.

The man was so big though. He felt so full, never had he felt like this before, and out came another moan "S-stoppp-pp-pp." he murmured, though it was half-hearted and slurred. He looked around the area they were in the best he could, his eyes laying on the guard as the dragon fucked him faster and harder. It hurt so bad, but at the same time felt so good. The guard only made everything worse, to have someone watching him being fucked into submission. He cried out again as Dru hit a rather sensitive spot inside of him and it seemed to jar him out of the effects of the aphrodisiac a little bit "No! Stop!" he screamed, though it came out as a moan. He moved his arms, causing him to hit his head on the ground, as he grabbed a hold of Dru's arms. It didn't knock him out but he was definitely going to being feeling a headache in the morning. "Please- fuck..." he murmured as he gripped onto Dru's arms. "please fuck..." he murmured again, giving another round of moans.

Dru could tell whenever his slave’s body started to surrender to the aphrodisiac. The complaining started to turn into moaning. Drudwyn could tell that the boy’s mind was still against what was happening to him, but clearly his body, with the right amount of help, was more than willing to succumb. As the boy’s body relaxed, Dru fucked him even harder. The tightness had lessened meaning he would have to make up for it with the friction. Of course, Dru didn’t mind and clearly his fuck toy’s body didn’t either.

Out of curiosity, Dru’s tail slipped between his legs and Oliver’s and grabbed at Oliver’s hardened shaft. The feeling of the boy’s excitement made Dru snicker and he then wrapped his tail tightly around his toy and began to jerk the kid off as he continued to mold the boy’s ass to his cock. His thrusting slowed slightly whenever the boy reached back and grabbed him, but upon hearing the boy’s moaning words ‘please fuck’ Dru laughed. “Of course I’ll fuck you. All you had to do was ask.” Dru then grabbed onto the arm that was holding his with one hand, continued to hold Oliver’s hair with the other and pounded the hell out of his toy.

At that point, it didn’t take Drudwyn very long to finish off. Only a couple minutes later, Dru roared loudly and shot his seed into Oliver’s ass. Halfway through, he pulled out and allowed his cum to squirt all over Oliver’s ass and part of his back. He stood, panting for a moment. His tail fell from Oliver’s cock, regardless of if the boy had found satisfaction or not, and then released Oliver’s arm before pulling the boy up by the hair.

“Adam, I want to put the boy in the pillory. Move it in the entrance though. I think I’ll have some fun with him out in the open.” Dru said looking down at his prize as he spoke to the guard who had given Dru the vials of aphrodisiac. The man looked down to Oliver, a slight smirk rising to his lips before he wiped it away. Dru either didn’t see it or he didn’t care though. His eyes were mainly on Oliver. “Also, make sure to bring an assortment of toys. Make sure there is more of the aphrodisiac and also make sure you bring an open mouthed gage. The paddle as well. The other toys are up to you.”

With that, Dru dragged Oliver back against his body, his cock still out and semi hard despite having just fucked Oliver. Dru licked up and down Oliver’s neck, tasting the perspiration on his skin. “I said I would have you calling me master in an hour. I have about 40 minutes left with you.” Dru’s free hand grabbed the arm closest to Dru and raked it’s nails over his skin. “Your body is already shivering from the aphrodisiac I gave you. I wonder how long you’ll hold out.” With that, Dru began to drag Oliver into the house.

The drug was rushing through his entire body by the time that Dru's tail started to stroke him. He gasped and gave another moan as his body wanted to finish out this fucking. When the other seemed to be okay with him grabbing onto his arm he screamed out as it only seemed that this encouraged the man to fuck him even harder. His own hands started to grip against the other, trying to keep himself in control. He closed his eyes and finally let his body press into the man. He wanted to continue to fucking the man as long as possible, but before he knew it the dragon was coming inside of him.

He was very quickly being filled but before he could be stuffed with the man's cum, he was squirted on and shamed in front of the guard. He felt his body go limp, but his own cock was still as hard as ever. He looked up at the dragon as he was pulled up by his hair and cried out, "it-it hurts..." he whispered, tears falling out of his eyes and cum falling out of his ass. Oliver looked over to the guard apparently called Adam, "t-the where?" he asked, trying to fight against the drug. He found himself being smirked at, "n-n-no..." he murmured.

Oliver let his body relax against the dragon's, he was sure it was the drug though. "Never." he moaned, at the lick. "I will never call you m-master." he screamed out as the nails were raked over his skin. "No!" he screamed out again, crying his eyes out at the marks. "N-no." he murmured as he was dragged into the house. "If it wasn't for me being drugged up, you would never even get that thing inside of me." he groaned. His cock pulsing at the thought of being filled again with this man's cum. "I-I won't call you master...ever." he repeated, not realizing he had already said that before not moments ago. His body indeed shivering from the drug. "the rest of the time, I swear it..." he slurred.

Dru couldn’t stop himself from snickering at the boy. He seemed so sure of himself. Of course, after some time the kid would come around. Perhaps occasionally fight but succub to Dru’s desires most of the time anyways. He wasn’t going to fight with the slave about it though. Dru would have his way regardless of the other’s wants. Regardless of the fact the boy seemed so headstrong about Dru not being his master. He rather enjoyed the bit where the kid said Dru wouldn’t have gotten inside of him without the aphrodisiac though. He would have much to Oliver’s dismay. It would have been much more painful though.

Yet the master of the estate stayed quiet as he forced his slave into the house. He walked the two of them into the entrance of the building and stopped as he waited for something. He hummed impatiently, the second guard whom had been outside still closed the front to behind them. He made sure to do it slowly as well as though not to scare anyone.

It was clearly an extravagantly built entrance. The floor was real marble and each of the archways leading off into different side rooms appeared to be a deep cherry wood that was kept up with. Above them was a crystal chandelier with color changing LED lights that lit up the clarity of the crystal. On the walls were smaller paintings but each was an original work of art from some of the masters like Vincent Van Gogh and others.

After a moment, two men bought the pillory in from another room. They placed it immediately in the center of the room and then backed away just as Dru started moving forwards. “Boy’s, I’ll need a little assistance.” he said quickly as he eagerly pulled Oliver up to it. The men then rushed forward, each grabbing one of Oliver’s hands and pulling his wrist into a hole. In only a minute, they had the pillory closed over Oliver’s head and locked. The holes for his hands were obviously a good fit, but the hole for his head was slightly large. He couldn’t pull his head through it all the way but he could get it halfway through before it could have very easily gotten stuck.

Behind Oliver, Dru was practically drooling at the sight of Oliver’s hindquarters. Dru hand always thought his investment in a pillory had been worth it, but at the moment it was, again, clear why he had originally paid for the thing. Before he allowed himself to become too preoccupied in the sight of his slave’s ass, he turned towards the guard who had originally fetched the item. “The other items?” he asked eagerly, rubbing his hands together greedily. “The open mouth gag and other things?”

Dru held out his hand and just as he had ordered, the man had grabbed the item along with the large wood. “The other items will be down shortly.” the man said taking a step back to give some room to Dru. Dru nodded at the information and then turned towards Oliver, although the boy couldn’t see him. To make sure he could see just what Oliver’s face looked like though, he moved around to the front and held up the open mouth gag he was holding to show him just what was coming next. “I will have you calling me master.” he smiled sinisterly and took a step forward to force the gag into his slave’s mouth.

Oliver never thought he would be dragged into a house by his hair and much less though that it would seem 100% normal to the man that was doing it. He struggled against the other as he was shoved into the pillory. Only at that point did he finally allow himself to take a very brief look around the room. He moved his head back a bit, but found it was going to go very far as he tried to kick out at the dragon behind him. The position might have been good for sex, but it was horrible for everything else.

He seemed to calm a little as he tried to figure out exactly where the dragon was according to his location. Then the man asked for the other toys. His body perked a bit, trying to figure out exactly what the other brought. He frowned when the other mentioned the open mouth gag and clenched his jaw shut, making sure that the other would have to struggle to get the thing into his mouth. He shot a glare at the other man when he mentioned the other items. At least he tried, it was hard to see anything behind him.

He turned his head the best that he could when the other tried to push the gag into his mouth. Sure enough though, he managed to shove it in there, as Oliver turned to spit at the other. "I will n-" he stopped as the other shoved the gag into his mouth. He growled around it, though it didn't seem nearly as threatening it it would have if his mouth was held open. "Go away." he said, though it was hard to make out what he was saying. He eyed the man's hands and body wanted to see what on earth he might have been handed.

As soon as the gag was in Oliver’s mouth Dru took a step back and looked down at his pet. His cock twitched in his pants, reawakening for the original round of play. He hadn’t missed the boy kicking at him though, and it had been a worry when he bought the thing. At the moment though, Dru had a decent idea. “Andrew, tie the kid’s feet together. That should keep him from kicking.” Dru said as he walked out of Oliver’s sights again and took the toys that had been brought down. The first was a crop. It had always been one of Dru’s favorites. The other items were a cock ring set, two large bottles of lube, and a 6” vibrating dildo.

Dru handed off the bottles of lube, cock rings and the dildo to another guard as Andrew fetched the means to tie Oliver’s feet together. Dru held onto the crop though. He walked closer to the pillory and placed himself at the edge of Oliver’s vision, making sure to keep the crop out of sight. Dru reached over and ran his hands through the soft hair of his new pet before grabbing the boy’s hair and smacking the bare ass with the crop as hard as he possibly could. “How long do you think you’ll hold out before you’ll call me master? You say I won’t be able to do it in and hour, but honestly, how long do you think you’ll last?” He smacked Oliver with the crop again. He left the end of the crop on the tender flesh though before sliding it between Oliver’s legs and lightly rubbing the end of the toy against the other’s balls.

“You acted like you didn’t like it but outside you were moaning. The aphrodisiac didn’t do all of that work. It just intensified the feeling for you. So that tells me, a part of you liked being pushed around and fucked.” Dru pushed the crop further between Oliver’s legs and rubbed it against the boy’s shaft. White the crop did that, the hand on Oliver’s head released the hair and then slid down the side of his face. Three of Dru’s fingers then found their way into Oliver’s mouth and started exploring the open cavern. “It makes me think that perhaps my angry little pet might actually be a whore playing innocent.” Dru pulled the crop from between Oliver’s legs and smacked him again.

Andrew arrived back in the room with a cord of rope. Thankfully for Dru, Andrew came in through a door that Oliver’ couldn’t see. So Andrew walked up to Oliver’s ass and quickly tied the boy’s feet together without much struggling. If Oliver did try to struggle, Dru just smacked the boy’s ass with the crop. “Tie the boy’s feet to the bottom of the pillory as well. I don’t need him trying anything.” Dru ordered Andrew, who followed the instruction mindlessly. Andrew pushed Oliver’s feet closer to the post and with the extra rope firmly tied Oliver to it. Now, Oliver couldn’t buck to try to lash back out at Dru.

With one last swing of the crop, the master motioned for the guard with the toys to come forward. He swapped out the crop for one of the bottles of lube. The bottle of lube he picked up wasn’t a normal bottle though. At the end of it there was a cone like nozzle. Somewhat similar to what would be on the end of an icing bag but longer. Dru then demonstrated with the nozzle was for. Dru slid the tip of the bottle right up Oliver’s ass and filled the kid’s rump with a large amount of lube. Almost to the point the kid’s ass was leaking it. Dru then took the dildo from his guard and switched it on. It was on low as Dru pressed the tip of the toy to the little hole he had just filled with lube. Rather than shoving it right into his pet, he made small circles around the entrance though. He lightly prodded Oliver’s ass with it, slowly lathering the silicone viberator.

Dru didn’t just stop with that though, Dru reached back to the guard again and grabbed the largest silicone ring. Almost effortlessly, Dru put Oliver’s balls through the opening and with Andrew’s unasked for help and a little lube from Oliver’s ass, they slipped Oliver’s cock into the uncomfortably small ring. As Andrew stepped back, Dru smirked. “Andrew, feel free to use my pet’s mouth.”

Oliver was forced to only be able to look around, rather than spitting or screaming out at the man that was trying to make him submit. He continued to try and keep sight of Dru, but the pillory just wouldn't allow him to. He frowned and started to kick out giving screams and gurgled swears as he did his best to hit anything he could. He never actually manage to hit anything. He shot a glare over to Dru and scream that he would bite his hand off if he dared to touch him anymore, not that it was intelligible. He was completely caught off guard when the smacked him with the crop and he was forced to let out a loud yell.

He shifted a bit as his cock seemed to respond to the smack. Curse his body for enjoying what this man gave him. He shook his head as the other questioned his ability to not call him master. That would be easy, it wasn't like the man was promising to stop what he was doing if the other called him master. It was like he was going to beat the word out of him. Oliver tried to smirk at this thought around the gag, but the next smack came and he screamed out again. His cock was still reacting to the touches, yes he was enjoying it, but in his head it was the aphrodisiac. However, it seemed the Dru knew exactly what he was thinking and commented on it. He told the other to shut up the best that he could. He felt his heart drop though, as the other explained to him that all the aphrodisiac did was amplify the feeling for him. In the back of his mind he knew that, but he would never admit it.

He started to kick out as the fingers pushed into his mouth and screamed as the other smacked him again. He continued to kick out, determined to make contact with anything. And make contact he did, kicking Andrew right in the arm as he came up behind and tied his feet. However, the man was too strong for him in the position he was in and the other managed to tie his feet to the pillory. he shivered, feeling even more helpless now.

His face looked panicked because he couldn't protest in anyway, he was at this man's mercy. And it seemed that the dragon had no mercy inside of him because as soon as Oliver felt helpless a glob of lube was being shoved up his ass. He gasped and closed his eyes as the dildo was shoved up there and the cock ring attacked to his cock. He felt the tears run down his face and just prayed that the dildo did not vibrate, but Dru pulled one worse. Dru told the man that had taken away all of his freedom to kick to fill his mouth. He cursed out, a slight begging tone, as if he was trying to plead with Dru not to allow Andrew to take his mouth.

His body was white hot as he opened his eyes, trying to look through the tears to see if Andrew was actually going to do what his ma- He stopped with his thoughts, cursing himself for nearly calling Dru his master, even in thoughts.

Andrew had moved around the pillory to the front. His hips were a little low for Oliver’s mouth but he began to unzip his black trousers anyways. He reached into his pants and then pulled out his 5.5” long dick. It was normally sized and shaped compared to Dru’s dragon cock. Yet it was still a cock, right infront of Oliver’s face. It also was only semi erect. Andrew instantly started to change that though. Using the top of the pillory, he pushed himself up slightly and started rub his cock over Oliver’s face; around his lips, on his cheek, up against his nose. As he did that, his cock became fully erected and soon, he was carefully pressing the tip of himself up against Oliver’s lips, threatening to thrust himself into the mouth that was propped open.

While Andrew was getting himself turned on and ready to take Oliver’s mouth, Dru had finally pushed the length of the dildo into Oliver’s ass. The entire length of the toy was forced into Oliver’s tight little hole. Then, to make matters worse, he turned the dildo up all the way. Once he was sure it was on all the way, he reached back and grabbed the crop again before he began to pull the toy out of his pet’s ass and shove it back in as forcefully as he could. After the first 2 or three thrusts from the toy, Dru started to smack the ass cheek that was farthest away from him with the crop. As the toy was pulled out of Oliver’s ass, Dru would smack his slave hard on the tender flesh.

Dru watched Oliver’s cock as he did all this. He watched to see if the kid could get any harder than he already was. Even when he noticed Oliver crying, he couldn’t stop himself from snickering. The boy’s body liked what was happening but his mind was fighting it. What a fun toy Dru had managed to win. “Call me master, slave.” Dru cooed. Andrew was started to push his cock a little further into Oliver’s mouth. Just so the head and a little more was in. He made sure the head of his length lightly hit Oliver’s tongue. Dru smacked Oliver’s ass again as the dildo was pulled back in preparation for the next thrust. Andrew pulled his length back out. The dildo slammed into Oliver. “Call me master and I’ll call off Andrew.”

Andrew hesitated to push his cock back into Oliver’s mouth. his head was lightly touching Oliver’s lips still through, threatening almost. His knuckles almost white from holding himself up just a little higher than he was use to. Dru didn’t stop as Andrew did. The dildo continued to smack into the boy’s ass. His crop did change though. Dru had slipped it between Oliver’s legs again and this time, rather than just rubbing Oliver’s balls, he was lightly hitting them each time he pulled out the dildo. “Just one word will protect your mouth from Andrew.” The hand that held the crop lightly raked a nail down Oliver’s inner thigh. He didn’t draw blood this time, but he dug his nail in enough there was a light red trail on Oliver’s flesh.

Oliver looked up at the man who had tied him. If it wasn't for the gag he would have sworn to bite of the man's cock. He did his best to turn his head away from the other, but the pillory forced him to keep his face forward for the most part. As the other hoisted himself higher, his eyes turned wide and he started to make noises of protest. Nothing seemed to stop Andrew though, Oliver was pretty sure he was planning on fucking his mouth, and at this point there was nothing that Oliver would be able to do but take it. Not that Dru was helping any.

He was pretty sure that even if he hadn't had that gag he would have kept his mouth open with his screams. Dru was so rough with his ass and the dildo. Even with all the cruelty before, nothing prepared Oliver for the dildo turned vibrator. He let out a loud scream as the other forced him to take the dildo as he forced it in and out of him. And then came the smacking to his ass. His body was on pleasure/pain overload. He couldn't handle it anymore and his brain finally snapped and let go.

His brain and body were wanting more and it was probably the only reason he didn't call out to the other as his master, simply because he wanted the cock that was being offered to him. He groaned and moaned, his body moving toward the dildo more and more. He couldn't help it any longer, "More! more!" he cried out, though it was unintelligible what with his mouth being gagged. He had never experience this type of pleasure before, one that pushed him over the edge and wouldn't let him go. His head started to move towards Andrew's cock wanting it to actually use his mouth. His tongue came out to play more, as his cock grew harder, but was forced to keep from cumming.

As Oliver snapped, finally giving in to pleasures that were being offered, Andrew recognized the noises and actions of the boy and finally slipped his entire length into Oliver’s mouth. One of Andrew’s hands let go of the pillory and slipped down into Oliver’s hair grabbing tightly and pulling. “There’s a dirty whore.” Andrew groaned, loving the feeling of Oliver’s mouth around his cock, even if there was a metal ring holding open the boy’s jaws. “Use that tongue.” he growled before he pulled out and then pushed himself back in. When he thrust back in though, he held his cock inside of Oliver’s mouth, wanting him to use his little tongue on the whole length of his rod.

Dru smirked as Oliver broke and started begging for more, verbally and physically. The boy clearly loved his sex rough and Dru wasn’t going to let the kid down. “Marcus, get over here.” Dru demanded at another guard, who ran over immediately. The boy wasn’t any older than Oliver. Clearly, he had entered Dru’s home in a different set of circumstances. Despite Oliver’s desire to have the viberator up his ass, Dru pulled it out and smirked as it made a squishing noise from all the lube he had shot up his slave’s ass. He handed it off to Marcus, but rather than sending him away, Dru instructed the kid to press it up against Oliver’s swollen balls and cock. So Marcus kneeled down and began pressing the lathered, vibrating dildo up against Oliver’s balls.

Dru wasn’t out of the action though. The dragon stood, still holding the crop, and without adding more lube to Oliver, he thrusted himself in as deeply as he could. Once he was in, he smacked the side of Oliver’s thigh with the riding crop. “I wouldn’t have thought this one for the type to give in to a group bang but clearly he’s loving it.” Dru purred before he pulled out and thrust back in at the same time Andrew did before smacking Oliver’s thigh again. For a few thrusts, Dru rammed himself into Dru at the same slow pace that Andrew was going. He quickly grew bored with it though and started to wildly buck, allowing his smacking of Oliver’s thigh to become just as erratic. All of a sudden, he started tilting his hips down in an attempt to see out Oliver’s prostate. He knew that the kid wouldn’t last too long if he started smacking that sweet spot. Even with the cock ring on.

Up front, following Dru’s lead, Andrew had started face fucking Oliver a little faster, but not much. The hand in Oliver’s hair still tugged roughly and the hand that was holding the guard up was shaking from the effort. Andrew wasn’t about to give in though. Hearing Dru say something about the slave liking a group bang, turned him on more. He loved banging little bitches like this in front of other guys. It gave him such a thrill. With that, he went faster. Still not erratic and wild like Dru fucking Oliver’s ass, but enough so he started to get closer and closer, much quicker than he had anticipated. “Be ready to swallow little bitch.” Andrew groaned looking down to see what Oliver’s face looked like as he took it in his two holes.

As soon as Andrew got a little at Oliver’s face, he groaned louder and came, quickly filling Oliver’s mouth. Before he was finished, he pulled back purposely and got a little bit of his cum on Oliver’s face, mainly his lower lip and chin. Andre stood there panting a minute and then he pushed his semi flaccid penis back inside of Oliver. “Clean it off.” He purred, his hand still tight in Oliver’s hair.

Oliver groaned when his head was pulled back slightly to take more of Andrew's cock. He couldn't help but feel it even more in his groin, even though his mind at some level didn't want this. He hesitated slightly but soon was using his tongue just as ordered, wanting to please the cock inside of his mouth. He wanted more of it and so he was granted to have more of it as Andrew kept the cock in his mouth and forced him to use his tongue more. He groaned around the cock and almost started screaming when the other gave the vibrator to the other guard and it was on his balls and cock. He was loosing it even more.

Never had he been treated in such a way before and he was more than shocked that it was turning him on. He was trying to glance back to figure out what Dru was doing, he was pretty sure that was why he was so turned on in the first place. It was not knowing what he was doing in the first place that was really getting to him. He could hear the man and feel the man, but that gave little way to what he was actually doing. However soon enough he felt the man's cock inside of him once more.

This drove him even crazier as the other started to wildly fuck him. He wanted the cock ring off so bad as Dru fucked him, Andrew face fucked him, and Marcus teased his balls and cock. He groaned around Andrew's cock begging around it to be allowed to cum, that he couldn't take it any more. But it came out as a gargled mess. Oliver's face was contorted in both pain and pleasure and he ended up looking up at Andrew when his face was pulled up.

Oliver gasped as the other came into his mouth. He was licking it off his face, "Please...I want to cu-" he was cut off by the other stuck his cock back into his mouth and soon he was licking Andrew's cock again cleaning the cum off of it. He turned his face a bit, tears falling from his face "please I- cu-cum!" he screamed, crying as the torture to his backside continued.

Whenever Andrew pulled his cock from Oliver’s mouth all three of the men heard the boy’s plea. Andrew stepped back though, satisfied with the blowjob that he had received from his employer’s newest pet. He zipped himself up as well and then stood off to the side for if Dru wanted him to do something again. Marcus continued to press the viberator up against Oliver though. He had heard the cries, but he wasn’t going to make the decision. It wasn’t his to make.

Dru continued to pound into Oliver’s ass, using the crop to excited him all the more. “What a little skank I managed to find.” Dru grunted out as he dug his nails into Oliver’s hips. Then, all of a sudden Dru’s thrusting stopped and all that was left was Marcus toying with Oliver’s cock and balls. Dru left his cock lodged inside of Oliver but he wasn’t moving it. “Little bitches don’t have the privilege to get off though.” he purred. He smacked Oliver’s upper thigh with the crop. “Especially when they don’t listen.” Dru moved the crop up and smacked Oliver’s lower back, right where his dimple was. “What have I been demanding for the last hour from you, slave?” Dru pulled his cock out and then slammed it back in as hard as he could.

Dru then pulled his cock out of Oliver’s ass and motioned for Marcus to stop teasing the boy. That way, there would be nothing. He would only have his throbbing cock. Emphasizing the fact that the boy needed Dru to get off. Dru didn’t just wait behind Oliver’s ass though. Dru walked around the pillory and stood directly in front of Oliver. His cock right infront of the slave’s face. “Call me master or this is what you will feel like for the rest of the week.“ Dru said it sternly. He wasn’t being playful and he wasn’t kidding. He could use the boy’s mouth if he wanted to get off, leaving the slave with a massive blue ball issue.

Oliver's face was red as the other left his mouth alone. Tears were falling from his face as his cock throbbed against the vibrator and begged him to give Dru whatever he wanted. He just wanted to cum at this point, it was all his mind was on. He cried out as the other slammed into him again, demanding that he call Dru his master "n-nev" he couldn't even say the full word, his cock protested too much. His body was tense as the other pulled his cock out of him and then even more tense as the other stopped teasing him with the vibrator. He looked up to the dragon in front of him. Weak and tormented.

He opened his mouth slightly and closed his eyes, crying at his body's willingness to give up already. He licked his lips and hung his head defeated, if only it meant he would get off "Please...please...M...Mas...Master...let me cum." he whispered, so low that his voice could barely be heard. "I want to cum." he groaned, looking up with pleading eyes to the man he had given into. His last lover was nothing like this. His last lover was a dumbass and a horrible person, who was a lie and a cheat, not that Oliver really had ever cared.

The man before him was a horrible person, but in a completely different way. This man knew how to own Oliver and make it so that Oliver would care if he was cheated on by this man. He wanted that cock and nothing else from this man. As far as he was concerned at the moment this man did indeed own him, if only in body. He licked his lips again and groaned as his cock begged to be released "Please...Master." he whispered again, looking away from the dragon ashamed to have collapsed in front of him. "Please let me cum already, I can't take it anymore." he groaned.

“I’m sure that wasn’t as hard as you made it seem.” Dru purred, happy that he had finally got his pet to admit defeat. He stepped closer to Oliver and using one hand, rubbed his lathered up cock all over his lips and cheeks. Even a little bit on his upper mouth and chin. Dru chuckled slightly and then looked to Marcus, “Take off the cock ring.” He looked down to Oliver. “You’ll have to work hard for my forgiveness for not listening slave.” Dru then smacked Oliver’s left cheek hard with his cock. “Especially, if you want to get off again.” Marcus carefully removed the cock ring as Dru did that. He made sure to even give Oliver’s balls a good squeeze, silently encouraging him to cooperate. Once the ring was off, Marcus stepped back knowing what was going to come next.

Dru pulled himself away from smacking up Oliver’s face and moved around to the boy’s backside again. He quickly smacked Oliver’s ass with the crop and then slipped his cock back into Oliver. He shuddered at the warmth and then quickly started to pound into Oliver, roughing taking the boy. His nails dug into his hips and he could feel his balls lightly slapping Oliver’s upper thigh. All of the sensations were quickly bring Dru to his own climax though and if that were to happen, he wasn’t going to permit Oliver to cum to anyone else. “Best...cum soon.” he growled, his nails digging slightly deeper into Oliver’s already tender flesh.

Oliver looked up and glared at the other, though he couldn't hold it for long as the other teased his mouth. His body was wanting and in need and his tongue slid out licking the cock that was playing with his lips and cheeks. He wanted it and at the moment he didn't care where it went. "Y-yes please!" he groaned as Dru said he would take of the cock ring. He winced at the smack and nodded. "God please....just let me come." he groaned. He felt like he was about to cum on the spot, but with the squeeze to his balls it kept him going for a few moments longer.

Oliver followed the other with his eyes, until he was out of sight. He screamed when he felt the crop against his ass. This kept him going for a little bit longer until the other started to pound into him again. He screamed and came almost immediately after Dru said he should cum soon. "Oh fuck, fuck!" he screamed in pain and pleasure. He couldn't help it. He wanted to blame his body, but something inside told him that he couldn't do that, that this was all him. "Fuck...n-no..." He groaned as his body went limp after he road out his orgasm.

Dru’s orgasum took a couple extra thrusts as Oliver started cumming before he too shot another load into his slave’s ass. He thrust roughly into Oliver until he felt the boy going limp under him. By that point, Dru was satisfied with this session. So he pulled out his finally softened cock and moved around to Oliver’s face again. Dru grabbed Oliver’s hair and tilted the boy’s head up before he slipped his soft member into Oliver’s lips, thanks to the open mouth gag. “Clean me off.” he ordered Oliver, tugging roughly at the boy’s hair to let the kid know he was talking to him.

Dru then turned his attention over to Andrew and Marcus. “I’ll give you boys an hour to do what you want with him.” Dru ran a hand through Oliver’s hair like one would a cat. “ Once that hour is up, I expect him up in my room with a buttplug in his ass, the studded shock collar around his tender little neck, an arousing outfit on him and his cock refitted with the cock ring he was just wearing. If he’s a minute late,” Dru laughed softly, “well, you boys know what I do. Make sure he’s hot and bothered too whenever you bring him to me.” Dru then removed his cock from Oliver’s mouth and he carefully re zipped up his pants. One of the other, unnamed, guards moved over to his side and they exited the room obviously discussing something business related despite the fact that Dru still had the riding crop in his hand.

For a moment, Andrew and Marcus stood there. They watched the doorway that Dru had walked out of intensely, as if he was going to change his mind and then storm back into the room. After the initial minute though, the two men turned to look at Oliver who was still locked in the pillory with an ass full of their master’s cum. “Marcus?” Andrew asked softly, a question that wasn’t verbally spoken. The boy shook his head from side the side though already knowing it unlike Oliver. Andrew then turned and looked at the last guard left besides Andrew and Marucs. This guard wasn’t human like the rest though. He was obviously part dog of some sort, perhaps a husky or wolf, and this guard looked much happier about having Oliver offered up than Marcus did.

“I’d love to have go at this piece of ass.” he purred, “Especially with that gag in.” The wolf walked over slowly, one of his hands sliding down to his crotch to rub out of the bulge that had been growing. The wolf was a dark black with white patches around his eyes. The rest of him was hidden by the suit. The patches around his eyes perfectly accented his brilliant blue eyes though, that were glued on Oliver. “Marcus, go and get this bitch’s outfit ready. I won’t be too long with him.” he growled at the smaller boy, who immediately walked away from the situation. Andrew on the other hand stayed where he was and just smiled, as if he was going to enjoy just watching.

Oliver’s attention was immediately brought to the wolf though as he walked right up to Oliver’s face and undid his pants. “I just want you to see what exactly you’ll be getting. Not as thick as your master’s cock, but I’m sure once I start getting knotted, it’ll get you going again.” the wolf purred before he pulled out his canine cock right infront of Oliver’s face. It was far different than Andrew or Dru’s. It was thinner from base to tip and the head didn’t nearly have as much of a lip. It was almost 8.5” though and it was already leaking from the deep maroon tip. “How about a taste little whore?” With that, the wolf pushed his cock halfway into Oliver’s mouth, making sure to press his tip against the boy’s tongue.

Oliver opened his eyes slightly and looked up to Dru as his hair was tugged on. He couldn't take anymore, not even cleaning the other's cock off. Somehow though Oliver licked around the limp cock, cleaning off the cum. He gave a light groan as the other ran his hand through his hair. When he heard what Dru said, he started to make noises around the cock, he couldn't take another hour of this. Not with clearly the promise of even more afterwords. He tried to struggle against his restraints, but he just didn't have the energy in him yet.

He looked back at Andrew and Marcus, maybe they would leave him alone, maybe they only did the things that they did because their master was there. His eyes switched over to Marcus when Andrew addressed him, his eyes pleading for the other not to partake in his torture. When the other shook his head he sighed, feeling like he might have escaped at least a little bit of something. Until Andrew looked at another guard that he hadn't noticed in the room earlier.

His eyes went wide and he shook his head, a bit of his energy coming back to him. He started to make noises that sounded like protest as the wolf started walking over to him. His eyes moving down towards his crotch. He wasn't as large as his master, but he was big enough that Oliver knew he was going to be just as tired after this hour. He wouldn't be able to fight them when the dressed him up and placed him on that bed.

Oliver shook his head again, screaming as the other came right up to him. He didn't want this, not now. His eyes went wide as the other showed off his cock and gulped a bit. Knotted the other had said, he knew what happened when a dog got knotted and he was sure that the wolf was right. He probably would start to get turned on again. To have him literally stuck inside of him. He felt the cock be shoved into his mouth and he tasted the cum on his tongue. He gave a groan and tried to back away from the other, feeling the urge to bite down on the man's cock, knowing he couldn't.

Back
Top Bottom