Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School/Castle Grounds

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
1zxv0pc.jpg

School/Castle Grounds
(These are the areas located just outside the castle itself.)

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name (Nickname):Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Attire:Link
House/:Gryffindor/Slytherin
Wand:12.5" Yew, Dragon Heartstring, Flexible
Tagging:Anyone
Time:Tuesday September 5, 2073; Morning

As soon as Chadwick got outside he took a deep breath then lit his cigarette and took a long drag off of it. He liked being outside, it was where he felt most comfortable. After a few more drags of his cigarette he set it between his lips and let it hang while he raised his rifle and looked through the scope to make sure everything was set properly. He then looked around to make sure no one was watching him before he loaded the gun and aimed it at a target that was quite a distance away. Chadwick steadied himself then fired the gun, hitting the target dead on. He then took another drag off of his cigarette and placed the gun at his side while he began to walk around the grounds a little bit. He wondered if anyone seen him fire the gun he knew no one heard him because he built a silencer into his rifle for stealth reasons a few years back while he was still in the army.

While Chadwick walked around he took in all of his surroundings, it was quiet out there, no one to bother him, no one to get on his nerves, he was content. A sigh left his lips as he thought about classes and the fact that they started soon he knew what he was getting into when he took the job but that didn't mean he had to like it. Chadwick looked at his watch to see how much time he had left before he had to head back inside, noticing he still had a decent amount of time Chadwick began to survey the area to see where he could set certain training courses up for his students during the year.

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name (Nickname): Eleanora Grayhaven (Ellie)
Attire: Ravenclaw Uniform and Robes.
House/Year: Ravenclaw/2nd year.
Wand: Willow, Dragon heartstring, 8 in, light and wispy.
Location: The School/Castle Grounds (Heading toward The Greenhouses).
Tagging: Anyone; Chadwick.
Time: Tuesday September 5, 2073; Morning.

Ellie pushed open the doors and walked outside, the air was unusually warm for the time of year but not to a point where it was unpleasant. She breathed in deeply and let it out slowly as she adjusted her bag and began to walk down the stone steps of the castle. The sun was bright in the sky and it felt nice upon her skin, making her smile just a bit as she made her way down the last of the steps and onto the ground. As she rounded the one side of the castle, she noticed a figure in the distance, definitely one of the professors. He looked to be newer since she didn't recognize him and she wondered what class or classes he'd be teaching, if any of them. As she got closer, she had to quirk a brow. He definitely didn't have the usual appearance of most of the Hogwart's professors. This guy looked... different. Rugged, military. There definitely were some Muggle influences and she recognized those straight off being Muggle-born. Tilting her head, she walked a bit closer, partly because she had no choice. She'd made her decision to go this way to class and now she had to pass by this man whether she wanted to or not.

There was an odd sense of foreboding about the man as she got closer, puffs of smoke encircling his head as he seemed intent on toying with the weapon he was holding. A weapon? Ellie definitely wondered why a professor, or anyone at Hogwarts for that matter, would carry such a weapon. Weren't wands enough? Just what sort of darkness was out there other than the Lost Souls of the forest? Just then a shiver ran along her spin and she felt her knees begin to wobble. The idea of some sort of monster that could be out there, or worse, didn't set well. She'd heard stories of the past, of the Great Wizarding War. It made her wonder if this man was a guard or something.

Suddenly, the strap on Ellie's bag snapped and it fell to the ground with a loud thud. All of her books fell out of the thing and onto the ground. A breeze decided to blow at that moment, the pages rustling, papers threatening to blow away. "Hang it all," she muttered half to herself as her cheeks turned bright crimson, a hand moving to hide her face for a brief moment before she started to try and gather her things.

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Attire:Black pants, Black Sleeveless shirt, Black Combat boots, Gun belt
Tagging:Anyone, Ellie

The silence of the outdoors was broken by a loud thud, Chadwick didn't even flinch at the sound of the books falling to the ground. Even though the man hadn't turned to look yet he knew exactly what had happened. Chadwick took another long drag of his cigarette and blew the smoke out slowly before he spoke.

"Seems to me you may need a new bag, perhaps one that will hold your belongings better" ,he stated with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

He then turned around to see exactly who's bag had broken. When he seen the girl he could tell she was embarrassed by the shade of crimson her cheeks had turned, he watched briefly as she picked up her things then sighed before helping her pick up her things. Chadwick looked to the young woman's bag then grabbed it and looked at the rip. He then pulled out his wand and muttered something, after a few seconds the bag was repaired.

"It shouldn't rip again" ,Chadwick stated as he stood and placed his wand back into his pocket. "I put a spell on it that should hold for a while".

After he spoke he simply turned and walked a few feet from the young woman and started toying with his gun again. He knew he had to hold back from firing it now that he had company for the moment but he couldn't help but play with it every now and then. The man truly felt more comfortable with a gun in his hand then he did a wand even though he came from a pure blood family. Then again his family was never really around so he kind of learned things in his own way and he didn't really care about what anyone thought. Blood status meant nothing to Chadwick, it never did, he believed that everyone bled the same and were all human whether magical or not. He stood still as he stared through the scope for a moment, he spotted another good target and sighed before lowering his gun then throwing his cigarette to the ground.

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

"Thanks..." Ellie mumbled, her cheeks still rather red. She pushed at her ashy hair and flicked it over her shoulder before placing her newly mended bag over it. The thing definitely seemed good as new and she wondered just what sort of spell the man had cast to repair it as he had. It definitely wasn't one she'd been familiar with, more than likely it had been something advanced. At any rate, it had been obscure, but it definitely did the job. "And I'll see about a new bag the next time I'm in Hogsdale. Fortunately for me, that'll be sooner than later." She giggled nervously as she spoke, the awkward silence making her a bit unsettled for reasons she couldn't quite explain.

Ellie's eyes then shifted back to the gun the man held. She wondered why he had it, why he bothered. Hell, she still wondered who he was and why he was there. Was there something amiss at Hogwarts that the students were privy to knowing about? It made her blood run a bit cold. Perhaps there were scarier things lurking and skulking about than those that could come out of the Haunted Forest. Oh... the thought of that! After all, she knew the stories of the generations past, the ones of the Great Wizarding War. The prejudices hadn't died with the Dark Lord even if they were markedly lessened and being Muggle-Born, well, one always had to be cautious.

"By the way, my name is Eleanora Grayhaven. Or... Just Ellie..." Ellie said, her voice trailing as she giggled nervously yet again. Her voice was soft as she spoke, her apprehensions evident. She looked down at her feet and kicked at the ground. "Er..." she stammered, trying to work up her courage. "Might I ask who you are and..." She swallowed hard, her tongue suddenly moving to lick at her lips to wet them. "Why you have a... gun?"

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Chadwick didn't expect the young woman to keep talking to him, normally nobody really spoke to him unless it had to do with business. "The name's Chadwick I don't care if you call me by my first name but never call me Chad" ,he stated right before turning to look at the young woman again. He laughed a little when she asked why he had a gun, "Well it's good to know someone in this place other then me and my assistant knows what a gun is" ,Chadwick stated laughing lightly again. "I'm the Muggle Defenses teacher, I'm here to teach you all how to fight if you lose your wand which will help you all out if you listen and follow instructions that is, fuck around in my class and the consequences won't be pretty trust me".

He reached into his pocket and grabbed another cigarette out and lit it, "So what year are you in? Are you taking my class?" ,he asked her. Not that he really cared too much he was just making small talk seeing that the young woman seemed to want to talk to him, plus he had time to kill before classes so he figured why not.

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Ellie winced a bit and suddenly found herself nodding when the man told her not to call him Chad. She made a definite mental note on that, though she wondered why it mattered so much. Then again, everyone had their preferences. Why should he be excluded just because he seemed so... Oh she didn't even know the word to describe him. Ominous? That definitely was one word that seemed to fit. He also seemed an odd choice for a professor, but then it seemed that Hogwarts was doing a superb job of choosing odd faculty members as of late. First Fettel now Breaden? Who would be next, she wondered to herself. Shaking it off, she just giggled nervously, but that only served to make her feel more embarrassed.

"I... I'm in my s-second year here," Ellie began, trying not to stutter. Normally, she didn't, but this Chadwick Breaden made her a bit nervous. "Studying Magizoology and Herb-herbology... I like animals..." Her voice trailed as her cheeks reddened. "And y-yes. I'm taking your class." She shifted her stance a little, her nervousness evident though she wished it hadn't been, before adjusting her bag again and tucking her hair behind an ear.

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

As the young woman spoke he listened, he could tell she was nervous by the way she stuttered. When she mentioned what she was studying he smiled slightly, "Animals huh? I like animals too they don't annoy me as much as people do" ,he said in response. "I have a dog he should be around here somewhere I let him outside before breakfast". Chadwick's dog Rodrick was almost just as intimidating as the man who owned him, the dog was huge and was only a year old, he was a great guard dog but still a friendly pup.

Chadwick stayed silent for a moment as he smoked his cigarette, he then looked to Ellie again, "You shouldn't be so nervous and even if you are you shouldn't show it" ,he finally said. "If you show you're nerves you open yourself up for danger people will view you as weak, as a target which can set you up to be attacked simply because people like to prey on the weak". His words probably weren't something that a person wanted to hear but Chadwick was never one to try and please anyone, he told people what they needed to hear whether they liked it or not. "Listen I'm not trying to be a jerk I just wanna make sure you're prepared for what's out there after school ends and you get thrown into the real world". Chadwick found himself explaining his bluntness to the young woman, something he normally didn't do.

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Ellie watched the smoke encircle Chadwick's face as he spoke and furrowed a brow. "I... I know that the world isn't pretty," she began. "I've known that for a while. A long while." She turned and looked away for a moment, not wanting the man to see the tears forming in her eyes. She figured he'd only see it as yet another weakness and she'd already done a good job of proving just how fragile she was. Finally, she just hung her head and stared at the ground. "My parents remind me every day of just how ugly the world is... every day by not giving a damn."

Ellie's face contorted a bit at that admission. She wasn't even sure why she mentioned it. She hadn't had physical contact with her parents for about three years now, though if they'd had their way it would've been longer. It always hurt knowing how much they didn't want her, how much they couldn't stand what she was. They'd made it abundantly clear that they wanted nothing to do with her and that now she was on her own. It hurt so deeply and stung worse than any wound a knife could inflict.

"B-but, I understand what you're saying," Ellie then added finally looking back up at Chadwick once more, her eyes glistening a bit with unshed tears. Casually, she brought her hand up to wipe at them.

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Ellie mentioned her parents Chadwick sighed, he knew what she meant by them not giving a damn his parents left him on his own when he was just a child. "Who needs parents?" ,he asked. His tone was less intimidating then usual, "My parents left me too, when I was eight, they moved back here and left me in America where I was born, fuck them I think I did just fine without them actually". Chadwick felt for the young woman knowing the pain of he felt when his parents threw him out on the side of the road like a piece of trash. He remembered his father yelling at him to get out of the car while his mother screamed how she didn't want him anymore, that she couldn't handle him. To this day Chadwick didn't understand what he had done wrong to make his parents just leave him but he didn't think on it too much, mainly because he tried not to dwell on the past.

A sigh of relief escaped his lips as his train of thought was broken by a loud bark in the distance. He looked over to Ellie and noticed her tears, "Don't think on it too much, it'll drive you crazy if you do" ,he said softly. After a few moments Rodrick came walking over to them, the dog sat down when he reached them and looked from Chadwick to Ellie. "This is Rodrick, he's the only damn friend I got he's friendly so feel free to pet him if you want" ,he told her. Chadwick didn't exactly know what to say to make Ellie feel better and he didn't know why he cared so much that he had upset her but he figured maybe if he just talked to her a bit it would help and Rodrick always helped him when he was ever upset or angry so offering for Ellie to pet him might help as well.

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

The tone in Chadwick's voice was hardly missed by Ellie. She could hear the bitterness and venom. But she could easily relate. Slowly, her own despair was turning to anger and hatred since it was easier to cope and function via those emotions than by constantly feeling so rejected all the time. It was one reason why she was glad to have Nikki as a friend. The girl accepted her and never once made her feel like she'd just up and disappear. She could rely on her, depend and count on her. Always. But she was really the only friend she had like that.

Ellie's heart lurched a bit though when Chadwick gave her a glimpse into his past by telling her about his own abandonment by his parents. His sounded so much worse, so much more frightening. At least her parents wired her money every so often, though she'd received an owl prior to leaving for Hogwarts that soon that would be stopping... just wonderful. She wasn't sure what she was going to do there to get herself some money. Perhaps find a job somewhere in Hogsdale? At least until the opportunity for internship came up her 6th year anyway. She really didn't have much other choice.

Just then, Ellie heard the bark. She turned her head and her blue eyes focused on the dog approaching. It was clearly Chadwick's pet and she smiled at the sight of the animal. When he came near enough, she knelt down and pet him a bit, taking care to scratch behind his ear. "Hello, Rodrick. My name is Ellie," she said softly. She then looked up at Chadwick and smiled. "He's a magnificent animal." She pet the dog some more and gave him a nuzzle.

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Ellie complimented Rodrick a smiled tugged at Chadwick's lips but he forced it back. He then looked at the time and then to Ellie, "There's only a few minutes left until classes start, I should probably get into my classroom to start Muggle Defenses for the first years, this should be fun and you should get to the....greenhouses I believe you said you were heading, I'll see you in class later be ready for a workout" ,he told her. For some reason Chadwick liked Ellie's company it was odd seeing as he had only just met her but he was a pretty good judge of character and he could tell that Ellie was a good person, he could also tell that she didn't have it so easy and he could relate to that.

After a few moments Chadwick threw his cigarette then made his way back toward the castle as he walked he thought over his lesson plan and smirked, the first years he had in his first class were in for a hell of a time. The thought of what their faces were gonna look like when they met their Muggle Defense teachers made Chadwick laugh a little. There was no doubt the two were intimidating and Chadwick knew his first few classes would be relatively easy he just had to worry about later on in the day when he got the 5th, 6th, and 7th years later in the day.

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Ellie nodded and smiled. "Yes. I have Herbology," she said softly, her cheeks reddening just a bit. She stood up slowly, her hand resting on Rodrick as she did so. "Who knows what we'll be doing in there today." A smile played on her lips as she gave the dog a scratch behind his ears. Again, she nodded as Chadwick mentioned his class. "And I'll be sure to do my best, professor. I always try my best," she said with a smile. She then turned toward Rodrick. "I'll see you later." A tiny giggle escaped and she couldn't help but kneel down to give the dog a tiny kiss on the nose. "Bye, professor," she said. At that, she gave a small wave and headed toward the Greenhouses.

(Ellie exits to the Greenhouses, Goes to Herbology class.)

la66.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name (Nickname):Stacey Jones
Attire:school robes with a pink cameo tank top with blue jeans and black boots.
House/Year:raven claw 1st year
Wand:6 inches ,cedar,unicorns hair
Tagging:[/b} anyone
Time:Tuesday, September 5, 2073; later afternoon

Stacey walked outside and liked the view. she let Snow jump out of her hands and as soon as the kitten was on the ground she was off . Stacey ran after her while the kitten explored and even uses the restroom. She watched as the kitten slowed down o sniff out every corner it could. She giggled as she watched snow play and even played along with her forgetting about her okay first day at school. She did alright in classes only making few mistakes but she still felt lonely . she did meet two girls whom seem to want to befriend her but still she could not sake the feeling of being alone.

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Time:Tuesday September 5, 2073; Afternoon

"Oh yeah you told me about that this morning before classes, sorry it's been a long day" ,he said in response to her answer about what she was majoring in. He felt like an idiot for not remembering but he apologized so he figured it wasn't too big of a deal. After a few moments he pulled one of his guns from the holster on his thigh and began to load it. "The first three bullets are blanks so you can get used to firing it after that they're real so be careful and don't shoot in the direction of people" ,he told her. Chadwick then turned the laser on. "This should make things a bit easier to aim, the targets I have set up are a good distance away but we'll start with something simple like that tree over there aim for that it's big and I'm sure you can hit it".

After he got the gun all set up and checked the sight on it he handed it over to Ellie while he took a drag from his cigarette, "Alright now make sure you hold it away from your face and never, I repeat NEVER hold a firearm sideways like they do in those stupid gang movies, you hold it sideways you're gonna get hit with the casing that falls out as the gun's being fired, always hold it straight in front of you and make sure you have two hands on it there's gonna be a slight kickback with this gun meaning it's gonna push your hands and shoulders back a bit so make sure you've got a good grip on it and your feet are planted, most likely you won't be thrown to the ground by this gun but with bigger guns if you don't hold them right you'll blow out a shoulder before you land on the ground" ,he explained. "Want me to demonstrate"?

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Time: Tuesday September 5, 2073; Later afternoon.

"Oh, that's all right," Ellie said softly. She figured Chadwick probably talked to hundreds of students in a single day, especially on the first day back to university. Why would she expect him to remember her major? Her interactions with him earlier that day had been brief and she wasn't an overly interesting person. Quite honestly, she'd been surprised he'd remembered anything regarding her parents.

Ellie then watched Chadwick remove one of his guns from its holsters. She eyed the thing carefully, watching him hold it with great care. She, herself, had never held the Muggle weapon or any of its kind or making. She'd only ever held wands and her knowledge for dueling wasn't overly broad. She knew the barest of minimums for her schooling and her degrees thus far, but it had ended there. Fighting and defense had never been her strong point. She had always been too busy cuddling animals, even the ones that made people shrink back in terror.

When Chadwick handed Ellie the gun, she made sure to hold it in the way in which he'd instructed. It felt a bit heavy, awkward to a degree. But she figured that would change the more she practiced, the more she tried. He wanted her to hit the target on the tree? As she looked at it, it seemed rather impossible, but then again, this was something new and different. If he believed in her, she supposed she had to try. Though, she had to admit, a demonstration would help ease her nerves a little.

"A demonstration might help, yes," Ellie said with a nod. "I'll try after I watch you." She bit down on her lip, her cheeks flushing a deep shade of scarlet as she looked over at Chadwick. "I'm fairly observant though, a quick study. I promise to do my best after I watch you give it a go." At that, she gave him a smile, her tummy fluttering nervously at the thought of shooting the gun. She just hoped when it was her turn, she didn't fail.

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

For the first time that day Chadwick smiled and it wasn't a half smile or a forced one. He didn't know why he had smiled exactly maybe it was the way Ellie spoke so softly or the way she blushed while speaking to him. Normally other people's nervousness was something he was used too but this girl was different, he didn't want her to be so nervous around him. "Sit Rodrick!" ,he shouted and the dog immediately sat down at his side. After Chadwick knew both the dog and Ellie were safe and that no one else was in danger he aimed the gun then fired. He hit the target dead on, he then turned to Ellie, "Here let me help you get into position" ,he told her.

Chadwick positioned the gun in her hands properly then made sure she was standing correctly, "Alright take a deep breath, relax, then shoot" ,he told her, his hands placed gently on her shoulders simply to make sure she wasn't tensing up too much. "Alright I think you're ready fire it four times, three will be blanks to get you used to the power of it and one will be the real deal, the fourth one I want you to hit the target with" ,he explained.

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Ellie jumped a bit at the sound of the gun. The sound wasn't overly loud, after all, she'd heard louder explosive sounds from curses and spells gone wrong. But for some reason it had made her start a little. She giggled nervously, trying to shake off the last bit of nerves she had now that it was her turn. Despite it all, she had watched everything Chadwick had done, paying attention to the way in which he'd held the weapon and aimed it. Licking her lips, readied herself, but she could still feel every muscle in her body tightening with nervous tension and anticipation.

Just then, Ellie felt Chadwick come up behind her. His hands took a hold of her own, helping her place them on the weapon in the most efficient manner. They were warm and strong and had done much in his life time. She could tell that they'd handled many a weapon, probably ones much more intricate than the one he was assisting her with. Just what else had he seen and done? She could only begin to imagine. She recalled the bit he'd allowed her to glimpse, revealing in so many words that he too had been abandoned and in a far worse way than she herself had been. How had he managed? How...?

Suddenly, Ellie's mind began to drift, her eyes welling up a little as she thought about she'd been fully cut off for good now. No more help, no more anything. Not that they'd given her much and the love? That had never been there... Blinking, she tried to bring herself back to focus. Her eyes fixed upon Chadwick's hands, focusing on the heat. Just then, her cheeks reddened and a tiny giggle escaped her followed by a sharp exhaling breath.

"All right. Focus," Ellie said half to herself. "The target. Concentrate on that." She let out another breath and looked out at the target, though in the back of her mind she could still feel the heat, her body absently shifting toward it. She then held her breath and pulled the trigger.

One. Two. Three.

Four.

The fourth hitting its mark.

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Chadwick counted each shot and when the fourth shot came he smirked, "Good job for your first time" ,he stated. Ellie hit the target pretty dead on and he had to admit he was impressed, "I think you're gonna pick things up rather quickly in my class, that's a good thing I like students who are easy to teach". Realizing his hands were still on her shoulders he moved them away then looked to Rodrick who was barking at nothing in particular, the pup then looked to Chadwick, "You hungry?" ,Chadwick asked and the dog simply lowered his head to let Chadwick know he was indeed hungry. "Alright here this should hold you over until we get back to the room" ,he stated as he reached into his pocket and pulled out four dog treats and tossed them over to Rodrick.

"Alright so how did it feel? Shooting a gun for the first time. Did it take your mind off of things a bit?" ,he asked. That was his intention in the first place, to help take Ellie's mind off of her parents. "If you want I can show some of my other one's when ever you wanna go back inside" ,he offered. "I just wanna help out ya know, keep you from over thinking certain things, I know how you feel like I said it sucks and that's the only reason I'm being nice to you don't tell anyone alright I'm not fond of people, you....I can talk to you....it's easy I don't know why it just is, anyone else on the other hand just annoys the piss outta me" ,he told her right before shooting the target on the tree once more. "Shit you hit that one good I might just have to test ya a bit in class and have you advance to further targets right off the bat when I teach the entire class how to shoot". Chadwick shook his head at the thought of that lesson.

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Ellie smiled as Chadwick complimented her. She could even feel a heat rising to her cheeks as she blushed. Biting down on her lip, she wondered if it was noticeable. As she began to fret just a bit, Rodrick suddenly barked, making her giggle just a bit. She turned her head toward the dog and smiled at him. She then nodded at Chadwick's other statements.

"Yes, yes it did," Ellie said, her smile broadening. Shooting the gun definitely had taken her mind off her earlier worries. She'd had to concentrate on what she was doing and then there was the excitement in actually hitting her intended target. A part of her wondered if she could do it again or if it was beginner's luck. "Thank you," she added, turning around to face Chadwick still smiling. "I do feel better."

Ellie could feel her cheeks reddening once again as Chadwick continued speaking to her, letting her know that he found it easy to speak to her. No one had ever said that to her before. Usually she was so quiet that people tended to leave her alone more often than not. And since she tended to stick with animals over people, it was assumed that they were her preferred company. So it was nice that someone actually seemed to enjoy speaking with her and, what was more, tell her so.

"And I wouldn't mind seeing more," Ellie then said with a smile.

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Ellie blushed then bit down on her lip Chadwick noticed and couldn't help but smile, it was clear she wasn't used to people complimenting her. He looked at Rodrick briefly and then back to Ellie, "It's good you feel better, that's what I had hoped to do normally I could care less but it's kinda hard to turn away from someone when you know what they're going through ya know" ,he told her. When she said that she wouldn't mind seeing more of his weapons he smiled, "Alright then let's go, they're in my room right now but if you don't feel comfortable going there we can go to one of the rooms of requirement and I can summon them there" ,Chadwick stated. He reached down to pet Rodrick on his head as he waited for Ellie to answer.

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Ellie's expression went thoughtful for a moment and she bit down on her lip. "It's all right. We can go to your room," she stated with a smile. She looked over at Rodrick and gave him a little grin as she watched him sit there, his own little smile on his sweet face. A soft giggle passed over her lips just then. "It'll be easier that way and I don't mind," she added. "Besides, I think Rodrick would prefer it for some reason." Another giggle escaped her as she turned to look back up at Chadwick. Giving the man a smile, she waited for him to lead her back to his room within the castle.

(Ellie exits to Chadwick Breaden's Bedroom)

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Chadwick watched as Ellie thought about his offer, his hand still petting Rodrick. When she answered he was a little surprised not expecting her to choose his room as the place to go. It seemed as if she trusted him at least to an extent, "Alright let's go then, follow me" ,Chadwick stated before looking down at Rodrick. "Rodrick likes his room he gets anything he wants" ,Chadwick told her with a small laugh before he began to lead the way back to the castle.

(Exits to Chadwick Breaden's bedroom)

la66.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name (Nickname):Stacey Jones
Attire:school robes with a pink cameo tank top with blue jeans and black boots.
House/Year:raven claw 1st year
Wand:6 inches ,cedar,unicorns hair
Tagging:[/b} anyone
Time:Tuesday, September 5, 2073; later afternoon

Stacey makes her way back into the school with her cat in her arms and her dry cloths over her wet ones. She was shivering from the wet cloths being on her body and starting to feel cold. she quickly made it inside of the school.
(exits to the corridors then to the Ravenclaw common room then to the girls dorms)

Back
Top Bottom