Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Though the king had a book in his hand, he did little reading. He was enjoying the experience of seeing his little princess standing on a stool like a porceline doll. He could see the absolute wonder in her eyes, as what were only yesterday her fellow servants, now bowed to her and served her every need.

When the seamstress finished he dismissed her, she left in a hurry. She had much work to do.

The king called her down from the stool and back to her seat by the fire. "You mustn't be afraid my dear. One day... you will be their queen.

Aurora moved off the stool and to her new seat beside the king she smiled. "I guess of all the lives i have lead thus far this has to be the scariest. I mean gowning up i knew what my place was going to be, I would take my mothers place as queen of the Gypsy. Then when i was captured i knew i would go into to slavery and i knew i could fight my way out some day, but now...." She bit her lip. That was first she really even mentioned past and it was only a peek.

Her story was not lost on the king. "queen?" he said , his eyes lighting up???" You are a queen?
Before you came here what was your family name?" "This may be easier thanI thought!" The king seemed excited at the whole thought, it was clear from his attitude and speech that what he had just heard pleased him very much.

Aurora looked puzzled, and shook her head. "My mother is a queen for our kind, I am a gypsy rose, until my mother passes, or wishes to bestow her title on me, but i guess for your understanding I would be a Princess. My family name is Hart. My mother's name is Lillian, my Father's is Liam." She was not sure why that would help, she thought most in his world did not except her kind.

"Alright then a princess" he said with a satified grin. Should anyone ask I may tell them in all honesty that you are a princess that I have rescued from excile. "No one will dare to quest me further." "Would your mother accept a royal invitation to visit you in a few weeks? I would so much like to meet her, and have her know you are well cared for."

Aurora smiled a little, she was so happy that the title she grew up with would mean anything in this place, but if it brought her closer to being with the man she loved she was not going to argue. But then her thinking stopped when mentioned her mother being invited here. "My mother really?! oh i never thought i would see my family again." Tear filled her eyes just at the thought of being able to see her again. Her arms wrapped around the king hugging him tightly kissing him.

"My dear, My dear! it would be my honor to have your mother here. But first, we must complete your preparation, after all we want her to see the princess you really are." It was nearing lunch time, and the king was getting hungry, in more ways than one. "Why don't you have Esmarelda prepare us another picnic. I did so enjoy yesterday's" The king knew well she could do this herself, but he wanted her to acustom herself to giving orders, and being obeyed. The king had a special plan for today's picnic, but that he would keep to himself.

Aurora first was going to do it herself but then figured she would do as he asked and instruct Esmeralda to do it. She did and she waited beside the king for the pinic and the carriage to be ready. Once it was she walked to the carriage with the king stepping inside with his help. As they rode her head rested against his shoulder.

The king spokein a soft whisper in the ear of the driver as he loaded the lunch and the wine. he then climbed into the coach with Aurora and closed the curtains. He pulled her into his arms and began to passionately kiss her. She could feel his hands deftly removing the laces of her corset.

Aurora kissed him back passionately, but slowly pulled away looking into his eyes as he began to undo her corset. "My love what if someone see?" she questioned meekly.

Don't worry my darling, the curtains are pulled and I've arranged to be alone. The king removed her corset and she was still covered but only by a thin layer of satin. they got out of the carriage and the driver had setup lunch and as the walked to the blanket he drove away with the coach.

The king helped her to sit and poured he a large glass of wine and one for himself. they toasted each other and kissed.
They were all alone at the lake.

Aurora was still a bit nervous about possibly people coming along, but as long as she wasn't naked i guess being without a corset was not so bad. She sipped her wine and kissed him back gently. "it is so beautiful here. Perhaps some day we can have a little cabin built, were we could go just to be alone."

"But we are alone my dear." the king said. he walked her over by the lake, then lifted his tunic over his head and undid his breaches, letting them fall to the ground, last he removed his shoes and cod piece and stood there naked before her. "Comming swimming my dear?" he asked her.
he stepped into the clear water "it very nice"

Aurora bit her lip a moment. She sighed and looked around making sure no one was watching and then took off her dress. She still left her under cloths on however still a bit worried that they would be seen. She jumped into the lake he was right it was nice

The king couldnt hide his dissapointment that se hadent gone naked but for now he pulled her to him and held her tight. He kissed her as they played in the water and his hand freely explored her through the thin wet material of her underthings. when they left the water, the king laughed and covered his mouth. She might as well have stripped, her underwear now wet was totally transparent.

Aurora had fun splashing in the water with him. It was nice just to get away with him. she climbed out of the lake with him. As the cool air temperature touched her skin Aurora shivered wrapping her arms around herself trying to warm up, "what are you laughing at?"

The king came and hugged her against him. "Have you looked at your underwear?" he asked, "You can see right through it dear. Besides, being wet its making you cold. I love what it is doing to your nipples". He watched as she looked down at herself and her eyes got big with surprise. "You'll be warmer if you take those wet things off." the king said.

Aurora couldn't believe it but he was right, She nervously bit her lip she was so afraid of being seen totally naked, but what choice did she have, she was cold. She took off her clothes slowly and nervously. She kept looking around and biting her lip.

The king hung her underwear in a tree to dry, and hugged her to him warming her with his body. They laid down together on the blanket and he kissed her gently as he cuddled her next to him. He pulled her back against his chest and wrapped his arms around her cupping her breasts her taught nipples poking his palms. "Is that better" he asked?

Aurora laid on the blanket with him, but she was still a bit cold. She grabbed the edge of it and rolled it over her and then turned to face him. she was still exposed him but she was slightly covered. Her face nuzzled his neck and she nipped it gently. "better"

the king pulled her breasts to his lips and gently sucked them. and rubbed her back. his hand strayed to her pussy and played with her clit. He could feel her excitement building. "

Aurora closed her eyes a moment just enjoying the feeling of his hands touching her sensitive body. But all to suddenly she heard horses in the distance and spooked her enough to gently pulled away. "We should stop my love. some one might come upon us"

"Don't be afraid my dear. Thee is only one way in here and my carriage is blocking the road. No one would dare disturb us." the king pulled her close again and resumed his attention to her lovely body.

Aurora tried to relax after hearing there was only one way to the place they were, however it was tough, and ever sound she heard she thought it was someone coming. She knew he was trying to be romantic but still, she still so young and innocent, this sort of thing did make her nervous.

the king could see she was nervous. he sat up and helped her back into her dress without her wet underwear. He rolled it up and wrapped it in a napkin. He got dressed and held her close while they enjoyed their lunch together. After a while, his carriage returned and took them back to the castle.

Back
Top Bottom