Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Aurora leaned on him as they walked. She was so happy in that moment. they had time to just talk and be together. as they walked closer to the main house she saw her parents and the kids sitting together and just having a good time. She smiled a little. "To think that is going to be us some day sitting with a mess of grand kids"

"Well if odds are right it would be 9 at least," he said laughing. "I'm not sure we will be able to keep them so well corraled. We best get away from the window before we get caught by your mom." he said. They walked back down the trail toward the cabin.

The went inside again and removing their clothes climbed into bed Robert wrapped he in his arms, and fell peacefully asleep. He dreamed that night of the day when 9 grandchildren would occupy their time.

Aurora climbed into bed with him. her head laid on his chest. her arm draped across her stomach she just enjoyed their time together and she fell a sleep just happy for this moment.

As they rested together, skin to skin Robert dreamed of the children they had and the three in their future. He dreamed of the fears and joy of the babies they had and those that would come. He wok up with the first light of the sun. Wondering just when his dream would come true.

As sun light entered the little cabin, aurora remained sleeping on him. she was breathing slowly and peacefully it had been a long time since she had a chance to sleep with out the baby waking her, her body was taking full advantage.

Robert just let her rest, enjoying the warmth of her body against his. he gently rubbed her back and bottom enjoying the silky smoothness of her creamy skin. He hadn't had time like this to just enjoy his wife in many weeks, and it felt so good, he couldn't bare to wake her. It was noon before she began to stir from his chest.

Aurora began to slowly stir in around noon. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled a little as she realized she was was still on him. She lifted her head and looked into his eyes. "good morning" she said softly

Roberts cock twitches between her thighs at sweet sound of her voice. It sounded dreamy and lusty, and it was all it took to start him stiffing beneath her. "Good Afternoon, sleepy!" he teased with a mischivious smile on his face. He kissed her warmly. At that moment he was content to spend the entire day in bed with her if she would let him. Lilly, after all, had been very clear about them not hurrying back.

Aurora felt him begin to hard underneath her, she smiled. She heard him say good afternoon, "Did i really sleep that long? you should have woken me" She felt bad for sleeping that long, after all she wanted to spend time with him today not sleep it away.

"Yes you did my dear" he said, but I'm sure it did you good, and just being near you like this is pleasure enough for me." he rocked his hips gently sliding his hard cock between her soft thighs. "I don't think you Mom is in any hurry for us to come back. She loves us, true enough, but at this moment, I believe it is all about the children," he said smiling at her and enjoying the look in her eyes.

Aurora smiled a little "It was nice just being able to sleep, and not having to wake up early with the children." she kissed him softly before her head returned to laying on his chest. "It is nice spending time like this just the two of us, but I do miss the children"

"I'm sure a week you will be wishing that you could have another hour like this." He said. "You really want to go back to the now?" He hugged her gently to him.

Aurora drew a deep breath, "yes i suppose your right, i know when we go back i will be missing moments like this, so perhaps we can make plans to take a weekend a month and just spend time the two of us, i am sure my parents will be heart broken to have to spend more time with their grandchildren."

Robert laughed at her sarcasm, but new that what she had said was not only absolutely true the wonderful recommendation. One the intended fully to take advantage of. As Robert thought back over the last year of his life he realized that though he had stepped down from the throne here with Aurora he was more keying than he ever had been.

Aurora smiled a little as he laughed, she knew he had to think it was a good idea. She then saw the look on his face and knew he was thinking. "My dear what thoughts are running through that head of yours"

"I'm thinking the next time we have this opportunity we should go exploring! The kingdom is surrounded by a great wood, and I'm sure that there are many wonders we haven't seen." He had known her since he'd been there, but people almost never left the village, or strayed more than a few hundred yards from its buildings, and his sense of adventure, called him to explore.

Aurora smiled a little. "There are wonders in the woods. I use to sneak away and go explore, of course I would always get yelled at for it. But the forest has so many beautiful things in it I could not help but want to see"

"do you think we have time to explore now? or do you think we need to see to the children?" he said. The idea intrigued him, and now that he had though of it he was anxious to see what was there.

Aurora thought for a moment. "Hmm well, we could explore, however we wouldn't get far, we did promise my mother we would back tonight. Maybe we should do our exploring another day. or weekend that way we have time"

Alright love, he said, he wrapped his arm around her and they walked slowly back to the main house. He could hardly wait to get there and see the children, but at the same time he was sad to see it end.

part of her did not want to go back and she was a little sad as they walked back to the main house, but her mood quickly changed as they approached the house she could see her children playing outside with their grandparents. The childern spotted their parents and quickly ran to them yelling mommy and daddy.

Robert fell to the grass and the children jumped into his arms tackling him. He loved to play with them and even though he had enjoyed his time away, he was glad to be back.

Aurora smiled as the children jumped on their father. As much as she loved the time away this was far better than any time a lone. as she watched little robert came over to her and tugged on her skirt and bent down and hugged him "I missed you" she said to her son who if truth be told was a bit of a mama's boys

Back
Top Bottom