Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

He sat at the table and pulled her into his lap playfully. "Alright then he said, I'll feed you!" taking a small sweet cupcake, he fed it to her. When some frosting dripped off onto her breast, he quickly licked it away.

Aurora laughed as he pulled her into his lap. "Your cute." she then took a bit of the cup cake he offered her. She then picked one up and fed it to him, kissing him to clean the frosting away from his lips.

Robert looked at her beautiful purple eyes, as they shown back at him. They had hypnotized him before, and now was no different. He ran his fingers through her hair and just held her. He was far more hungry for her than for the food, no matter that it was Lily's good cooking.

Aurora looked down a little at his strong chest and then back up to his handsome face. She was very attracted to her husband. "I love you, you know that"

He picked her up and laid her on the bed, then finished removing his clothing and laid next to her. "We have had some amazing times in this little cabin both good and bad", he said. "lets make another happy memory."

Aurora smiled a little. "yes we have had some very good memory's here, however are you sure you want to make another happy memory here, i mean i could pick a fight with you" she laughed a little

Robert rolled his eyes at her. Yes I'm sure! he said laughing, but sincere. It was fun to have the time to just laugh and joke, and kiss playfully in bed as they had had before the triplets came along. Robert kissed her and played with her nipples.

Aurora laughed a little more. "well good cause i was not in the mood to pick a fight anyways" she felt so relaxed in that moment not rushed like they would have been at home, as the children often needed something.

Robert took his time adoring her body, giving her little light touches everywhere, and teasing, seemingly with infinite patience, while doing his best to build her level of desire beyond the point of no return. He loved to see her craving his body, but it was rare anymore that he would have time to take her there. He took full advantage.

He was so slow, he seem to want to work every inch of her body, every inch of her body was beginning to crave him, wanting more of him. She couldn't believe how wonderful it felt.

He kissed his way up her body and then laying beside her he kissed her lips sweetly but stayed just an inch from her teasing. His cock was hard and throbbing, but he kept control.

Aurora could no longer take his teasing, her body was worked into a frenzy and she needed him now. "Robert please, please make love to me"

he had wanted those words, but he wouldn't make her wait longer. He climbed between her thighs and they locked together in the throws of passionate lovemaking, each one giving themselves totally to the other.

Aurora sighed in relief as she felt him slide into her. She gave into him loving every thrust from him. her hips moved to meet his she was lost in love and pleasure.

Robert kept up his ferverent love making for about half an hour before he could control it no more and succombed to his desires releasing deep inside her.
"Aurora That was wonderful!" he said.

Aurora was lost in his passion, she came about a dozen time as they made love her body was spent. She looked so sleepy and peaceful as she laid next to the man she loved. but there was also a sadness in her eyes. "that was very wonderful"

"whats the matter my love" Robert said seeing her expression. He propped himself up on an elbow so he could look in her eyes.

Aurora sighed a little, "I was just thinking of how when we first made love here we hoped so badly i would become pregnant. And now i wish, we could still have those same feelings"

"I know that it hurts dear, he said. but we do have three lovely children you know, and your body needs a good long rest. perhaps we can try again in a year or two?"

"I know we have three lovely children, i would not change that fact for anything in this world." she drew a deep breath. "You really think it would be ok to try again some day?" she questioned softly she hoped they would be able too, even though they both knew it was not the best idea.

"I think so but we better talk to the doctor first he said, and not this year. Your body needs a break and so do we. " he said laughing.

"Yes your right of course" she laughed a little. "I guess if we can't atleast we have 3 angels and I of course have you" she snuggled in close to him. "I love you so much Robert, I love you more and more everyday"

Robert wrapped her tightly in his arms and they watched the fire burn slowly in the dimly lit room. "What would you say to a walk in the moonlight?" he asked. It was warm night, and there was no worry about being cold.

Aurora looked at him and smiled. "alright, but i have to warn you, you wore my body out, so we are only walking" she said laughing, she was still feeling tired after their love making and her body was not ready for another round. she climb out of bed and slipped her dress over her head.

Robert pulled on some shorts and they walked out into the warm night. They walked the trails and talked quietly stopping from time to time to hug or kiss. Robert couldn't remember being so at peace. As hey walked by the main house Robert looked in the window, ans saw Lilly and Liam sitting on the floor with the three happy kids between them. "looks like someone is getting spoiled, he said. "Three someones!"

Back
Top Bottom