Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

It felt so good to be in the warm water with him. It was very relaxing. She gave him a knowing smile as she felt his cock grow hard underneath her, she wiggled just a bit so the head of his cock slipped inside her.

Robert gave a little and slid into her smiling. "MMMM that feels so good he said , but be sure you are using your tea he whispered in her ear. We know what this can do." He kissed her deeply, and slowly ran his hands up and down her body, once agin lithe and toned as it had been before the babies. Robert knew that he had an incedibly beautiful woman.

Aurora smiled a little as he pushed into her. He felt so wonderful inside her. She had been using the tea and she nodded her head. she hated the fact she had to use it at all, but she had little choice in the matter. "mmm this is so nice, just the two of us"

he laid back letting her lay on top of him, impaled from behind, he ran his hands up and down her body caressing her breasts and pussy, and playing with her clit, while he kissed the back of her neck.

Aurora closed her eyes as she felt him drive into her, her pussy was still tight around him. She moaned as he was feeling so good inside her.

He nibbled gently at her and his finger began to slowly circle her clit as he drove in and out of her . His body began to tighten and his breathing grew quicker.

Aurora cried out as she grew closer and closer to her climax, being out here away from everyone she no longer had to control herself. She moaned and her hips moved to meet ever thrust. Soon she cam hard on him.

Robert matched her thrust for thrust, and when her pussy clenched him hard his climax was only seconds behind. oh honey , he said, that is so good! turning her head to him he kissed her hard.

Aurora drew a few deep breaths as she came down off her climax. It felt so wonderful to freely make love to husband, She kissed him back deeply before pulling away her head rest on his shoulder. "I love you"

"I love you too! he said as he held her in his arms in the warm water, under the moonlight. They listened to the forest creatures and just enjoyed each other. After a bit they got out of the water picked up their clothes and walked back to the little cabin naked.

It was a peaceful night no children crying just them and nature. She smiled as they got out knowing they should probably head home but he lead them to the little cabin where they had spent their first night as husband and wife. "robert, we can't we have to go home, my mother probably has to get back to my father"

"Actually sweetheart Liam is pretty sick of being mothered. My guess is that if we went back we would find him on the floor with the babies playing. Would you acre to bet on it?" Robert said laughing.

Aurora smiled a little "I guess your right, He is a man of pride, i mean the stubborn fool figured out a way to walk again. and i know he certainly would not pass up a chance to play with his grandchildren."

"I know your mom is in no hurry to give them up, and just now I think your dad would rather she mothered them than him. At least that's what he told me! in confidence of course."

"He did!" but I'm sure he just meant for the moment. Robert said laughing. He has been in bed much longer than he evre wanted to be!"

Aurora laughed a little. "well i hope then the kids are keeping their grandpa, very busy" she smiled at Robert "Since you are keeping their mommy busy"

Robert smiled and kissed her sweetly as they opened the cabin door. They were shocked to find it lit with candles, and a tray of food on the table. There was a note on the table too. It said "Don't you dare come back until day after tomorrow, everything is under control. Love, Mom and Dad. Robert laughed, but then handed Aurora the note and with a hungry look in his eyes began undressing her again.

Aurora looked around the cabin, it was very much like their first night here with candles and food. She knew right away who had done it even before reading the note. "Oh those two" she said as she put down the note.She smiled as she felt Roberts hands on her skin begin to undress her.

"I think your mom saw the opportunity to get the kids to herself for a while." Robert said chuckling. " you are a very protective mother you know" . He slowly undressed her softly kissing each bit of skin as he exposed it. He knealt as he slipped her panties down her thighs, and wrapping his arms around her began kissing her clit.

Aurora smiled. "I am not that protective" she laughed a little but then as she felt him remove her panties, she stopped and just enjoyed the feeling of him sucking her clit.

His hands moved slowly over her bottom and back as he continued his attention to her. he was sweet and gentle but passionate in what he was doing he slowly kissed his way back up her body to her lips as he now stood waiting for her to take her turn.

Aurora closed her eyes to the feeling, when she opened them again he was standing before her and she smiled as she began to remove his shirt. She kissed his chest as unbutton each button.

"Robert loved how they enjoyed each other so much even after all they had been through. The feel of her hands against his chest made his need for her increase.

Aurora finally removed his shirt and tossed it away. She then playfully smiled at him. "Hmm maybe we should eat first before doing anything else" she playfully started to move away from him

Back
Top Bottom