Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

"Sometimes i wonder what your age really is cause you act like a child most of the time" she teased him a little as she got plates for dinner and began to serve them.

"You don't like my playfulness?" he asked smiling. Then he got serious, "I could set free the man, if you like? but his lustiness, might be a bit much at the moment. You bewitch me you know."

Aurora smiled "You might have to let the man out at some point I might be able to handle him just fine" She then set the plates on the table and got them silver ware, "But you must eat first and so must i before our children wake again to be fed."

Robert sat with her admiring her breasts as the two ate hungrily, spurred on by her words, he intended to do just that. She was everything he wanted in a woman, and he had eyes for no-one else. As they finished dinner, Lilith began to fuss and Aurora moved to feed her. Robert for his part cleared the table and did the dishes. About the time he had finished, Aurora was putting the boys back in their cribs, their feeding complete.

Aurora watched him as he ate just thinking how she was to have him. she knew all the hell she endured as a slave was so she could find him. She smiled as she entered the living room to feed the children. She fed all three and did back up her blouse just as he entered the room.

As Robert entered the Living room he was filled with lust for his wife, in a way he had seldom felt it. Coming up behind her, he bent her over the sofa back and lifted her dress, pulling her panties down around her knees and dropping his trousers he released his raging hard cock and entered her hard an fast from behind. She had asked to see the man, and he was out and active. He hissed with desire as he took her hard and past.

Aurora smiled as he entered the room but he suddenly turned her to be bent over the sofa. She was shocked at how fast his hands were working with in an instance her skirt was lifted her panties were down and he was inside her. She moaned, but this time she sounded more like an animal in heat.

He drove deeply into her thrusting hard and fast, her moans enflaming him further. It was a new feeling for both of them. He was swept away by the pure animal passion of it. He grunted hard with each stroke. His excitement coming from pure sexual desire. I felt great physically.

Aurora never thought it could feel like this. It felt so unbridled, and a different level of passion. She pushed back against him as he thrust against into. She cried out his name, she felt herself building towards a climax.

Robert was Thrusting into her with complete abandon, Fopr the first time in their marriage he was taking her without any hesitation. Before he had always been concerned either because of her relative virginity, or her delicate condition, but now without those concerns and at her invitation, he had let his raw desire for her take control over him, and he took her wantonly with unbridled passion.

Aurora felt his vigor in what he was doing to her. She never thought this would ever happen between them. But to her it was fun and exciting. She couldn't believe how many time the pair had had sex in one day, he was certainly making up for lost time.

"Oh Aurora cum for me" he almost shouted, muting his cry only for the sake of the babies. He wanted to feel her cum for him before he switched positions and took he from on top. He was as hard as stone, and had never felt so virile, or able to continue.

She could not deny her husband even if she wanted to. with in moments she felt her pussy clench down on his cock. she came hard on him, it was probably one of the most intent orgasm she had ever had. she had to bit down hard on her lip to keep from scream. She bit so hard she drew a little blood.

Feeling her climax, he pulled out and walking her to the sofa pushed her on ner back and sank deep between her thigh and again began thrusting into her, his balls slapping against her with every stroke, He wanted her badly and his breath was becoming ragged, as he reach his point of release. He stroked harder and deeper, wanting to take her with him." Cum with me darling, Please!" he said as he released deep inside her.

Aurora was trying to catch her breath as she was suddenly moved over to the sofa, she looked up at her husband the moment she felt him sink into her, she moaned again. Once again he was thrusting like mad. He again asked her to cum and she once again had to bit her lip to keep from screaming as she came for the second time.

Feeling her climax, he let himself go and his cock swelled and began to throb. He filled her yet again with his seed and colapsed on top of her swollen breasts and smiled at her." Aurora, I love you so much!"

Aurora had ragged breath as he laid on top of her, "Oh god Robert that was a amazing, but no more, i can not take it" She pleaded with him she needed some time to catch her breath.

Robert laughed" alright my love. may be il just tease instead". He slipped off of her and slid down between her thighs and began licking her pussy and clit, while he massaged her nipples gently. He knew she wouldn't be able to take thsi for long with out begging him for more.

Aurora did not have the strength to fight him, her head shook a little. "Robert no, please stop, its to much" but her please seem to fall on deaf ears. As he worked her body again she felt pleasure building, her pussy soaking wet "Oh god, what did you do, i want you so bad"

He kept playing, lapping at her pussy, licking her juices as they flowed freely, listening to her beg. He had never seen her be so wanton, He loved her level of desire, it was overcoming him too.

Although Aurora did want to stop, her body did not let her. before she even knew it she was begging for him to be inside her again.

Robert lifted her ankles to his shoulders and mounted her hard and deeper than ever. She was so inviting the desire inside him rose quickly, and he felt himself about to cum immediately. Cum with me darling" he said.

Aurora felt him enter her she moaned a little. She quickly felt the need for release, she moaned and came hard on him. Just as he had finished cumming she heard the babies wake and she sighed. She knew that meant feeding again. She slowly moved away from him and picked up the boys and took a seat feeding them.

He sat next to her and kept her company. "My dear that was wonderful, he said, but I think the man better stay away for a bit so we can rest for a while" he said with a chuckle.

Aurora smiled a little, "Yes, both the man and the teenager must stay away" She laughed. She checked on the boys who were eating hungrily at her breast.

Back
Top Bottom