Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

"Certainly, but we could do it agin while they fed" he said with a wink. He watched them sleep while Aurora cleaned herself up.

Aurora shook her head and went upstairs to wash, and change her clothes. It was a little bit a time before she came back down she wanted to look nice for her husband. She took her time to do her hair and then came back down stairs. She checked on the boys. "alright well if you want to go clean up now, i am going to start cooking dinner."

Robert kissed her and wemt upstairs and took a shower and got dressed then came back down and watched the boys as the slept. After a while he went to the kitchen and just held Aurora as she cooked.

Aurora went into the kitchen to cook, checking on the babies as they slept. She had really good babies never fussed only when hungry. She smiled as she felt Robert's arms wrap around her. She was getting comfortable in his arms as she heard a knock on the door. "Oh can you get that my love i can't walk away right now"

Lily stood on the other side of the door with a smile on her face. She held a bag in her hands. "Oh hello Robert i forgot to leave this for Aurora earlier, its the tea she has been using to prevent pregnancy. there should be enough to last a while" Lily handed him the tea she was unaware that Aurora had not told him she was preventing any further pregnancy

"Thank you Lily, I'll make sure she gets it." Robert took the tea from Lilly and said good bye to Lily then walked to the kitchen. "Aurora, I think we need to talk." he said. " It seems you don't trust me. and I need to know why." he had set the tea on the table in the entry way before comming in the kitchen.

Aurora was cooking when he entered the kitchen. She spun around looking at him puzzled. "Robert what in the world are you talking about. I trust you with all my heart" Her face looked hurt that he thought she didn't trust him.

"Your mother stopped by with a package for you. Aparantly its for some tea you are using to prevent pregnancy. It seems she thinks I was aware of it. That's an important decision, don't you think? Something we probably should discuss? I can't think of any reason you wouldn't , except perhaps you were afaraid I might dissagree, and didn't trust me to consider your opinion." Robert looked down at the floor. His smile gone for the first time in weeks. He knew that a pregnancy would be dangerous for her right now but the doctor had told him that whle she nursed, she could not become pregnant, so he hadn't been concerned.

Aurora face dropped when he spoke. She looked down and up again and moved a little closer to him not sure if wanted her to be so near to him to but she wanted to explain. "I did not tell you cause I did not want to hurt you, I knew how much you wanted more children, but after the babies were born when the doctor came and check on me, he advised me strongly against having more children." Aurora looked down. "There was a lot of complication with the first pregnancy, and then delivery i bleed a lot, he feared that another pregnancy might be worse and kill me. And then with the size of Lilith he was afraid of another multiple birth pregnancy that our babies might not be as lucky"

" I know why you fear those things, I fear them too. Your decision to avoid preganancy makes good sense. What hurts is that you thought I might put my desires for more children ahead of your safety, and were afraid to discuss it with me. I don't know how to feel right now."

Aurora shook her head widely and moved to hug him. "No Robert that's not what i thought at all. I knew you would understand the choice, that was not the problem, I just...." she sighed and looked into his eyes. "I just didn't want to hurt you, I know how badly you wanted more children and i feel like I am destroying part of that dream for you, My body isn't strong enough to carry more children and I hate myself for that, I hate myself for not being able to give you the large family that you dreamed of, that we dreamed of"

Robert smiled weekly at her. "Aurora, if I have learned anything, since I met you , it is that my dreams are less important than what I already have. I have been blessed so much to have you, three lovely children and a beautiful home and family to go with you. There is no way I would sacrifice any of it for a mere dream. You are not at fault for your bodies limitations. You have risked enough already." He took her in his arms and held her close." I am sorry for thinking you didn't trust me. I should have known better."

Her wrapped around him her head rested on his chest. she sighed softly. Tears built in her eyes. "I am sorry for not telling you sooner, i wanted i just didn't know how, it was just another thing i cost you. First your kingdom, and now not having more children." the tears in her eyes fell freely down her cheek. she often wondered if she was the right woman for him.

He lifted her face to his and looked deep in her eyes. Tears now filling his own. " What ever you cost me in life," he said "it isn't half what you are worth to me. If I had to be a childless pauper to have you, I would. I wouldn't even have to consider the decision for five minutes."

Aurora looked back into his eyes listening to his words, she loved him so much, she still felt guilty, "I am still so very sorry for everything" She said softly, "I did want to have more children, I am going to miss not being pregnant again, although it was a rough pregnancy i still will miss the feeling of our children growing inside me"

He could see she needed comfort now. He reached over and shut off the stove so things wouldn't burn. At that point the boys woke up and started to fuss. " Lets go sit down and let you feed our boys." he said. I'll finish up dinner in a minute.

Aurora dried her eyes a little and moved into the living room. She undid the front of her dress and then picked up the boys holding each of them to one of her breast. She sat as they nursed. She looked down at them lovingly. She was happy to have all of her children.

Robert sat beside her, his arm around her. "They are a great gift you gave me, almost at the cost of your life," He said. "Don't ever underestimate what you did for me. You didn't dissapoint me darling, You completed me." He kissed her gentlly as he watched the two boy's nurse. Then went to the kitchen, and got dinner back underway.

Aurora smiled softly at his words, she was glad he was happy it made her feel happy again. She held the boys and fed them. Once they were done she put them back in their cribs and went to check on Robert. "Need some help?"

"well its comming along fine, but always love your company, The boys are down again?" Robert paused at stirring the vegitables, turned around and pulled her to him and kissed her passionately. He would have loved to take her to the bedroom, but dinner was a priority at the moment, but with the triplets all sleeping he was free to at least play around a little in the kitchen. He reached up unad undid the front of her nursing blouse and let it fall open exposing her breasts to him. "handy feature!" he said.

Aurora smiled "Yes they are down again, all the do is eat and sleep" she laughed a little. "Dinner is smelling good" she kissed him back passionately and leaned against him, just loving this moment. she shook her head as he undid her blouse. "Yes well that handy feature was not meant for you" she teased him a little.

"Well I've always been one to take advantage of what is available to me,' he said smiling. He gently massaged her breasts, he knew they could be tender so he was careful. He found their swollen condition very exciting.

Aurora laughed. "Well perhaps later you can take advantage of them more, however it looks like dinner is just about done" She kissed his cheek a little, she was happy that he was not upset with her from earlier.

"Thats alright" he said, "I don't mind looking at them while we eat." He said with a smirk. " You do realize there is nothing so lovely to me as those. AAAAAhh except maybe your pussy." he said, "aaaaaahhhh or maybe your eyes? or maybe your lips? Hmmmm cant seem to make up my mind!"

Back
Top Bottom