Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Aurora closed her eyes and through her head back, she just enjoyed this moment. Her hands worked to remove his clothes as he did hers, just wanting to be with him. It had been so many months of them not being together she could barely take it any longer.

As she worked at his clothing, Robert kept up his feathery teasing of every inch of her skin. When her nipples began to drip he licked the liquid from her breasts and nipples adding to the stimulation.

Aurora finally got his clothes off, her eyes looking over his body. she kissed him gently but then looked over him. "You know there were times when i was pregnant it took all of my will power not to attack you, you are the sexist man alive, and i love you so much"

Hearing those words made him happy and proud and hornier than ever. He pulled her onto his body and let her slide down onto his hard and ready cock, and rocked his hips massaging her vagina deep inside with his swollen cock

Aurora closed her eyes a little as she felt him enter her. She moaned his name and kissed him deeply. Her hips rocked against him wanting to feel more of him.

Taking her hips in his hands he pushed her down hard on his cock and thrust up into her warm body. It felt so good. "Oh Aurora you are so beautiful! I love you so much!"

Aurora's pussy clenched him as he thrust up deep inside her, it was a wonderful feeling. She kissed has her hips rocked on him. "I love you Robert"

He ran his hands up and down her naked body as she rocked on his cock he was so hard within her. He wanted the feeling to last for ever. He kissed her deeply as her full breasts pressed against his chest. To have such a beautiful woman so intimately close to him made him realize just how lucky he had been. No cold castle walls. Just life with the most beautiful creatiure there was, and she was all his. He wanted to be as close to her as possible. He pushed up a little harder. The urgency building within him as she clenched tight on his hard cock.

Aurora smiled as he felt so good inside her. She kissed him deeply before she turned to kiss his neck. She nipped at his neck just savoring the moments they had before the children woke up. She moaned as she grew closer to her release her inner walls kept squeezing him. She felt him push into harder and she knew he was close to. her hips rocked widely begging him for his release.

Robert's body stiffened, and his breath grew ragged. He was building to a climax far stronger than the one he had had in the morning. Finally his body could stand no more and he came with a shuddering release, his whole body shaking. "My God! Aurora! what you can do to me!" he said as he kissed her and waited for his thighs to stop trembling. He could fell he rpussy still clenching his cock.

As she felt him release she knew her was not far behind him. As she moved on him moments later she came as well. Her pussy spasmed on his cock. she is in a moment of ecstasy. as she came down off her climax she rest her head against his neck kissing him gently. "I love you" she whispered into his ear.

They drifted off to sleep in each others arms, Roberts cock still deep inside her. Robert woke to a tiny cry from the crib next to them. Finding himself quite hard and still inside Aurora, he gently lifted Lillith from he crib while Aurora remained asleep on his chest, her hips slowly rocking. "She must be dreaming" he thought as he cuddled Lillith and let her nurse on his little finger. He gently began thrusting inside Aurora, responding to the warmth and tightness of her wrapped around him. He could fell her inner walls rippling. "This must be quite a dream" he tought smiling, and happy to help it along.

Aurora fell a asleep with him still deep inside her. She dreamt about their love making her Liszt grew so wet just from her dream. She moaned in her sleep as he thrust inside her.

Robert could see and feel that she was really getting hot and bothred, but amazing ly was still asleep he thrust harder inside her as she began leaking all over his cock and balls, he had seldom seen her this aroused, and it was quickly bring him near climax. at the same time Lilith was becomming impatient with his finger, wanting the real thing.

Aurora moaned once again in her sleep. Her inner walls squeezed him tight. but she started to wake up as she heard Lilith fuss. Her eyes slowly open and she saw Robert holding Lilith she started to sit up when she felt him inside her still. It wasn't a dream, she smiled a little and looked at robert, "Let me feed her quickly and then we can continue"

"You feed her while we continue" he said with a smile. He could think of nothing he wanted more at that moment. It had always turned him on to see her nurse, and now wither naked sitting on his cock and the baby suckling in front of him, he could finally enjoy the hard on seeing her feed had always given him, instead of hiding it. He handed Lilith to her and put her to the breast and continued hid thrusting into her. He hoped that Lilith's suckling would add to Aurora's pleasure as well. "Oh god Aurora! that is so beautiful to see." His cock was rock hard with in her and his passion was near to peaking.

Aurora was a little shocked that he would want to have sex while she fed the baby, but in other ways she glad that he was not like other men and thought her disgusting while she nursed. It took a lot of her balance to hold Lilith and stay on his member. Her mothering instinct took over. "Robert, please just stop a moment, the poor baby is getting jerked around and can not eat"

He slowed down, but didnt stop rocking his hips ever so smoothly and sensuously. I'm going to make you cum while you nuse he said. She will be just fine, just don't scream" he said laughing. he reached down and played with her clit as he slowly rocked back and forth inside her

As his pace slowed she was able to hold Lilith better, until he started to play with her clit. Aurora felt like she was going to drop Lilith at any moment her mind struggling to focus on her daughter and not the feeling of pleasure her husband was providing.

Robert saw the look of paanic in her eyes. "relax he said you will be fine." hebecame more gentle with her clit giving her the lightest of touches.

Aurora sighed a little he could see that she was nervous about this. She tried to relax just enjoying the feeling he was giving her. She moaned softly as to not spook the baby. "Oh god i feel like i am going to cum" she said softly outloud everything was feeling so good.

" mmmmmm that is the idea my dear, just relax and let it happen my dear." at that moment Lilith clamped down hard on her nipple, and though slowly, Robert rocked his hips froward and thrust up into her arching his back.

Aurora was shocked to feel her orgasm rip through her body. She thought that she would be to distracted to ever feel something like that right now. She bit her lip to keep her from screaming in pleasure as she came.

Robert smiled broadly and thrust up into her cumming hard in response to the rippling of her pussy. He panted a minute then relaxed. "Now see wasn't that fun?"

Aurora smiled and shook her head "You are horrible". She noticed Lilith was done eating and moved to lay her back in her crib. She then looked back at him and smiled. "I am going to clean up quickly before the boys wake up and want their turn, could you watch them a moment?"

Back
Top Bottom