Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Robert didn't need to be asked twice, but he knew he must be gentle . He stripped of his clothes and then slowly, lovingly undressed her. he kissed his way slowly from he lips down across her breasts and belly and down to her mons. He was pleasantly surprised at how wet she was and briefly teased her clit with his tongue before kissing her and moistening the head of his cock in her pussy. He was amazed at how tight she was even after pushing out three babies. He slid the head of his cock just inside her and let her adjust, much as he had when she was a virgin. He kissed her softly, and said "your amazing! do you know that?" He slowly entered her to full depth an inch at a time and then stayed there savoring the feeling. "I love you so much Aurora!" he said.

Aurora closed her eyes just savoring the moments of him undressing her, She opened her eyes to see her handsome husband naked before her. She smiled as he kissed her body. She longed to feel him so badly. She wanted him and her pussy gave away her wanting feelings. She moaned as his cocked entered for the first time in so long. As he filled her she wrapped her arms around him. "I love you too"

Slowly and gently they loved each other, their passion and their moans growing louder with each passing moment.
As he slowly slid in and out of her and her pussy squeezed him, their bliss grew steadily. They were hugging and kissing wildly as there lovemaking grew more and more desperate when Lilly arrived at the bedroom door with a tray full of breakfast. She was about to knock when she heard Aurora moan, and blushing took the breakfast back downstairs and put it in the oven to keep warm. That, she would not interrupt. She walked over to Liam, and said, Grampa Liam, we must do this more often. He looked at her puzzled, until he heard Robert groan, the n he smiled and said, yes, we must.

It felt so good to her their love making after so long. It was not long before she felt her climax building. with ever movement from him she felt herself drawing closer and closer to climax. Finally she felt it coming and begged him to come with her. As they shared their first moments of passions in so long Aurora called out his name.

Robert was near to cumming too, and when she called out to him it was all he could take, his body stiffened, and for the first time in months he had release. He filled her and to overflowing, having not had any release in months, hi sbody shook with pleasure and he kissed he passionately as they relaxed together.

Aurora was panting as she felt him release inside her. It felt so good. "I Love you, that felt so good" she kissed him passionately, she knew this moment was perfect however it would all come to end shortly as she know she needed to feed the babies.

They lay panting in the bed, the covers thrown back to allow them air. Robert smiled at her and laughed. I think we best go down to breakfast before they miss us he said, and after you've eaten, you can feed the babies. He enjoyed looking at he full breasts which were now leaking heavily, being overdue to be emptied.

Aurora kissed him again before unwantingly getting out of bed. She cleaned up and bit. "I don't think i can wait till after i eat to feed them" she looked at her leaking breast and sighed. She got dressed and waited for him to dress

Robert dressed and walked her carefully down the stairs to the kitchen, and then into the living room where Liam and the babies were waiting. "They are hungry!" Liam said, " But you and Robert seemed to have other things on your mind , and now it seems you need to feed them, he said looking at the wet sports over each breast that had formed on her dressing gown.

Aurora walked down stairs with robert and said good morning to her parents. Her cheeks blushed as her father say the wettness on her dress. She picked up the boys and covered herself with a blanket so she good feed them without exposing herself to her father.

Robert observed the exchange between Liam and Aurora with great interest. He had never seen her be shy with her father before, and had come to think that such shyness, which was quite normal in his country, didn't exist here. Liam smiled proudly as he saw the contented look in his daughter's eyes."Motherhood suits you well my dear" He said.

Aurora smiled at her father. "I am loving every moment of being a mother just as I can see you are loving every moment of being a grandfather"

Lily entered the room with a tray of food. "We were starting to wonder if you two would ever come downstairs for breakfast"

Robert smiled. "we had some thing that needed attention" Thank you for cooking and watching the children. He sat down next to Lily, and peeking benieth the blanket kissed each of the boys. Then, while Aurora fed the boys, he fed her, chuckling at the situation.

Lily shook her head, "You never have to thank us for watching our grand-babies, we would do it every day if their mother would let us" Aurora looked up from feeding the boys and smiled. "You know what its like mother, not wanting your babies out of your sight, Just last night i had to make poor robert come down here and bring them upstairs while they slept."

"Don't let them keep you from attending to one another , my dear," her father answered. " The best service you can offer your children is a happy marriage."

Aurora smiled at her father, "No worries father, Robert and I are figuring out how to balance three children and a happy marriage, it all takes time" The boys were finished feeding and she placed them back in their cradles and then gently woke Lilith up for her chance to feed. She once again covered herself up as she sat back down.

Robert smiled at her fathers words and sat close to Aurora, as she fed Lillith, and couldn't resist peeking under the blanket. He loved to watch his children feed at Aurora's breast. It madehim feeel as though the family was even tighter knit than before.

Lily watched the family a moment and she smiled. "Lilith is getting bigger, that is good. Means she is a healthy baby, but she still going to need extra care." Lily then glanced to the boys sleeping in the cradle "That is if her brothers let her" She laughed. she could already she the boys were going to be typical boys.

"Well, I can already see the three of them will get lots of love from Gramma" Robert replied smiling. "How long before the boys can handle some solid food?" he asked Lilly.

"They already have all my love" Lily smiled, "Oh it will be another few months before they can try some soft solid foods."

aurora finished nursing Lilith and just held her in her arms.

Robert had hoped to sneak Aurora away for a bit, but realized that would be impossible. He would have to be creative within the restriction of having the babies constantly near by. He loved his children, but also missed the fun thay had had before. "He kissed Aurora and gently patted Lillith's head.

Lily looked up at robert seeing she could guess what he was thinking. "Don't worry Robert they will be bigger before you know it, and then you will be asking yourself where did the time go" Lily looked at Liam. "Are you ready to go home and let these 5 relax a bit"

Liam got up and said his goodbyes, kissed Aurora, and left with Lilly. Robert took Lilith and put her back in the crib and then snuggled up tight to Aurora. As he sat beside her on the sofa, He idly unbuttoned her dressing gown pleased to find that she was naked undernieth, and gently teasted her niplles and and pussy with a single finger while kissing her neck. He couldn't help the passion he felt, and wanted her now more than ever.

Aurora said good bye to her parents and then went back to watching Lilith in her arms until Robert took her. She looked up at her and wrinkled her forehead. "Robert what are you doing" But it became very clear what he wanted. "Robert, we just..." she trailed off it felt so food to have him touch her.

He kissed her lovingly, muffling her words with his lips, slowly letting the passion build with in her. He was already hard just from the thought of what he was doing, but he made no move to take her. He wanted her to want him as badly as he wanted her, and just lovingly carressed her naked body, pulling the desire from deep within her. He wanted nothing more than her, and only the children as much, and they were sound asleep.

Back
Top Bottom