Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Aurora drifted off to sleep just looking lovingly at her husband. She felt so lucky to have him. She slept for a time before she felt the tugging on her breast from Lilith nursing. She opened her eyes and saw her she then looked to Robert, "You could have waken me" she said with a gentle smile.

"Why, you were sleeping so peacefully. besides Lilith didn't mind. Go ahead ad rest if you want. I'll put her back when she is full. Does it hurt when they nurse?" He asked, a bit puzzled.

She smiled softly and gently sat up, her head resting on his shoulder, "It does and it doesn't, my breast are tender from having three of them nursing at the same time, but at times it feels ok" she sighed, "its kinda hard to explain."

Robert put his arm around her as Lilith nursed quietly. He could see her eyes getting heavy again. He held her up so that she didn't worry about dropping Lilith and let her doze off again. When Lilith was finished and fell asleep, he put her in her crib.

Aurora leaned against him, it was not long before she fell a sleep. when he moved to take Lilith and put her in the crib she mumbled and slumped over on to the couch since he was no longer there to support her.

He scooped up his sleepy wife and carried her upstairs to the bed, laid her down and slowly undressed her. she was vey tired and didnt seem to wake so he tucked her in to bed in just her panties, and climbed in beside her wrapping his arm around her and holding her breast in his hand. It was soon wet and sticky with milk, but he didn't care. It felt so good.

Aurora nuzzled his shirt with her face as he carried her upstairs. She was so happy and relaxed in his arms that she did not wake for a second. Then as if she knew he was laying beside her she moved closer to him in her sleep.

Robert snuggled up to her warm skin in a way he had not been able to in several months. He would have loved more but knew that what he had at that moment would need to do for a while. He held her tightly to him but listened carefully for the babies who were sleeping downstairs, not allowing himself to sleep.

Aurora slept peacefully for a few hours, but then found herself stirring as she body had gotten use to waking to feed the boys. She looked at robert, "My love, where are the babies?" She questioned they had never slept downstairs before while they were upstairs and it concerned her greatly

Its alright he said.. They are sleeping. I have been listening for them while you slept. If you want I'll bring them upstairs.
But I can hear them just fine with the door open.

Aurora thought for a moment then nodded her head. "I would feel better if they were up here with us. Just in case" she trailed off she loved her children and was a worrying mother.

Robert got out of bed, and went down and carried the cribs back up the stairs one at a time and hen all were safe in their room he crawled back in bed with her and held her close. "There, is that better?" he asked.

Aurora sat up as he went downstairs and got the cribs bring them back into the bedroom. She smiled at him as he climbed back into bed with her. "Thank you for humoring a worrying mother" She kissed him softly

" SHHHHH!" he said "lets go back to sleep while we can, they'll be up and hungry soon." While she had been sleeping , he had laid awake listening for them, and enjoying being with her and now he was tired.

Aurora laid back down with him, she laid on his shoulder just being close to him. "I love you" she whisped before her eyes closed and she began to drift off to sleep.

Robert was tired and slept too, though it seemed like only minutes before the boys began to fuss. He got up and cahnaged their soiled garments, then, after gently waking Aurora , put them to her breast. He laid back down beside her and tried to catch a cat nap while they fed.

Aurora did not get to far into sleep before the sounds of her sons filled the room. Robert got up and changed the boys. She feed them and they finished just as Lilith was waking. She put the boys down and picked up Lilith she changed her and fed her before finally before able to laid down again.

Robert woke the next morning to the smell of breakfast cooking, but found Aurora still in bed with him. Looking around the babies cribs were gone. Worried at first, he got up and looked down the stairs only to see Lilly happily cooking breakfast while Liam played with the children. He closed the bedroom door, and quietly climbed back into bed next to Aurora, and began cuddling her and kissing the back of her neck.

Aurora mumbled a little as she felt his kisses before slowly waking up. She at first smelled the food cooking and then felt Robert kissing her neck. She smiled a little as she realized what was going on. She turned over to face him. "MMM did my mother break in to cook breakfast?" she questioned with a soft smile on her lips.

"Yes she did and she brought Grandpa with her to play with the Babies... They have been kidnapped to the living room as we slept. Its a good thing we weren't naked!

Aurora smiled a little and shook her head. "I am so glad we ended up making this our home, I wanted things to work out in your kingdom, but this has been a dream come true, we can raise our babies in the peacefulness of the woods, my parents always here to help, I am much more comfortable with my parents helping then i was with nurse maids helping"

Robert turned her to him and began to kiss her gently, holding her close. He was a little afraid, treating her almost as if she were made of glass, but wanting so badly to feel her close to him again. It had been a long time, and he was eager, but restrained by the fear he might hurt her.

Aurora smiled a little as he moved her closer to him. He was so gentle with her and she was happy about that, she looked up at him her hand touched his cheek. "what are you thinking my love" she said softly to him.

He was almost afraid to answer. "How much I want to make love to you right now, but its probably still too soon." "You are so beautiful, and your mine, which makes it ever so much sweeter."

Aurora closed her eyes a moment and sighed. "I know what your feeling, i long for the same thing, it has been far to long." She kissed him gently, "Your probably right it is still too soon, but it doesn't stop me from saying, just make love to me"

Back
Top Bottom