Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

"Close the door my dear, and lock it. I dont wish to be disturbed. Then come sit down." He indicated a soft chair next to him infront of the fireplace. I was a new chair and it seemed to fit her wonderfully.

"My dear", he asked, " Do you want to be a princess? " He didnt wait for her to answer. " It will require dedication and hard work, but the effort will be worth it I am sure." If your willing, I'd like to make that happen." he reached over and gently pulling the ribbon from her hair let it down again on her soft shoulders. he just looked at her through happy eyes. "You know they think I'm loosing my mind. They can see already the change that being with you has made in me. So what do you think? will you be a princess? My Princess?" he asked. He held her hand gently in his and waited for her answer

Aurora hadn't noticed the chair there before, she had cleaned the room enough times to know it by heart. She smiled as she sat in it. It was so nice to sit down a moment. As her hair was realsed once again she tossed it about it felt so good. She then heard his words and smile filled her face. She touched his cheek gently her thumb running over it. "I would do anything if that meant i could be with you." She smiled and the realized she for got to address him. "My lord"

"Some changes will happen the next few day my dear, so dont be afraid. Your chambers will be contructed next door to mine where the library is now. They will find a more suitable location for those dusty old books. Tomorrow, after my bath, you will summon the seamstress and be here for a fitting, and starting a week later after you new clothing is finished, you will dine at my table. In addition as any lady of the court, you will attend all court functions, but dont worry. You will have help. After the fitting you will meet my mother's former maid, who will be your chamber maid as you are mine, and see to all your needs. She is wise in the ways of the court and will advise you as you need it."

Her head was spinning as he explained all that was to come, once again in life her world would be turned upside down. She hope this time it would be for a good reason. But she couldn't help but worry that she might not live up to is expectations of her. She rose from the chair and paced a little her hands shaking. she looked at him with real worry in her purple eyes. "What if i fail my lord, what if i am not everything a princess should be, what if i disappoint you"

"come here my dear, sit in my lap and relax". He held her close and kissed her sweetly. "it will be fine you will see. "They watched the firelight as he comforted her. He couldnt have been happier.

Aurora bit her lip nervously and then moved to sit with him. Her head rested on his shoulder her face nuzzled his neck. She was so small compared to him, and in this moment she was happy for that just being in his arms help to comfort her. She was so happy that he wanted to be with her.

He kissed her and comforted her untill she fell asleep, then laid her in his own bed, and covered her up. He went back to his comfortable chair and slept by the fire.

Aurora slept in his bed for a time but then started to stir. It took her a moment to realize she was not in the barn. She looked at him sitting in a chair. She moved out of the bed and went to his side to gently wake him, she would hate to see him sleeping in the chair all night.

The king woke to his favorite sight. Shining purple eyes, surrrounded by her long curly tresses. Is it morning already, my dear? the king asked looking over his shoulder and out the window and seeing it was still pitch black. He pulled her into his lap, and gently rubbing her back. "A king's bed wasn't soft enough for you? Tou will make a fine princess in deed." he said laughing. He slid the sleves of her dress down off of her shoulders and massaged the fine soft skin beneath. Just the touch of it made him shiver. He loved everythingabout this young woman, he had from the moment his eyes met hers through the bed curtains.

"Shh, no it is still many hours till morning, i just did not want you to have to sleep in this chair the whole night" She leaned forward her lips brushing up against his, but never pressing in for a kiss. She felt the cool night air has he pulled the sleeves of her dress down. She shivered and her eyes closed. "My lord" She whispered softly in reaction to him touching her

He paused for a moment... feeling the brush of her parted lips. He pulled her close and kissed genly full on the lips. The passion between them building rapidly. His arms wrapped tightly around her and he looked deeply in her purple eyes. looking to see if his attention was welcome.

Her arms wrapped around the back of his neck. Her fingers played with the hair found there. She looked lovingly into his eyes. Her forehead was pressed against his. a soft smile on her lips, she would give up her life to have this moment never end. it was perfect.

He kissed his way down her neck and on to the soft tops of her breasts as he began the slow process of unlacing her corset. He had seen the hunger in her eyesand in her slightly parted lips. Rising from her bossom he gazed lovingly into her eyes as her corset began to fall away. He slid her sleeves down and off her arms, and for the first time saw her breasts inall of their glory iluminated by firelight.

Aurora's head titled back as his warm mouth trailed its was down to the tops of her breast. she didn't realize he was undoing her corset until she felt the cool night on her breast. Her nipples harden instantly. Her cheeks blushed she had never been this exposed to a man before.

He kissed her gently and then leaning down sucked in her left nipple, massaging it with his tongue. He said "I have waited for this moment for 20 years and here you are. He got up, easily scoopingher ino his strong arms and carried her to the bed. Slowly, lovingly, he undressed her. peeling the many layers from her bodyuntill she lay before him in only thin panties. he leaned over kissedher on the lips and slid them down her snow white thighs.

Aurora let a soft sigh escape her lips as she felt his tongue suck upon her breast. Her head was spinning with this new feeling. She felt warmth grow between her legs, she wondered what he was doing to her. But before she could figure out she found herself laying back on the bed. He had stripped her of all her clothes. She felt exposed. Her hands instectvaly came up to cover her breast and her womanhood. her cheeks a deep red.

Seeing her reluctance for the first time, he felt ashamed. He had let his passion run away with his care for her. He pulled a sheet over her, sat beside her, and said. "I'm sorry, my dear. Youor lovliness overcame me." It was an honest apology and he hoped she would accept itand that he had not frightened her. He kissed her gently on the foerhead, and looked into her eyes seeking a reply.

Aurora looked down she didn't mean to ruin the moment. She bit her lip "No i am sorry, i want you...its just i never...never done this before my love" Her cheeks still were a red shade. She leaned forward and kissed him gently

The king smiled..."You are a delicate flower, my dear. I will never hurt you. at least not knowingly. Would you like to undress me my princess? " He askedd standing before her next to the bed. He waited patiently to see what this vision before him would do.

She bite her lips, she was so young so innocent. She sat up slowly, with a shaking hand she reached out to unbutton his shirt. Each button seemed to take forever to remove one by one.

"Are you sure this is what you want my dear? We dont have to do this now. you are valuable to me and I am willing to wait for you. I want you to come to me out of an overlowing heart, flled with love and passion, not in fear of a king". "I could have forced you on our first meeting if that was what I wanted to do. But that would have been hollow pleasure." He kissed her on the forehead once more.

Aurora sighed and stopped her work on the shirt, she felt so ashamed of herself. She sat up on her knees now so she was eye level with him. the sheet covered her front and her back was exposed. " I am sorry, I do want this, i do, its just so hard for me. I have no experience and what if i am no good, what if i don't please you." She sighed a little she really did ruin everything.

The king stepped closer and wrapped his arms around her pulling he head against his partially exposed chest. "My goodness dear! he said, "you were better than any other woman in my kingdom when you were on the floor mopping! He lifted her chin to his and kissed her deeply, as he did the sheet fell from between them. The king smiled, and said "Relax and have fun!, I love you, you know!"

Aurora kissed him back softly. Not sure what he meant but he she did trust him. She knew he would never hurt her. She looked him in the eyes. "I love you too....My lord" her face nuzzled his neck gently. She had never been so in love in her life.

As he looked down on her body, He let his hands slide slowly down the soft curves of her body, gently caressing her. He took his time, time drinking her in. His fingers wrapped gently around her thigh just brushing her pussy from behind, playfully teasing her, hoping for a smile. He kissed her again deeply, as he ran a finger lightly up her ribs and then circling her nipple.

Back
Top Bottom